Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by nyme
Today 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:09 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 11:07 PM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 11:06 PM

Old December 1st, 2019, 10:01 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Roaringthunder tipped his head back politely examining the twinkling balls of flame piercing the blanket of black that covered the earth. He smiled gently at her comment his smile fading slightly “it’ll be our little secret” he murmured quietly glancing off to the side to examine her briefly. She looked defeated, her posture was small with her paws tucked beneath her and eyebrows cocked back. He stood in a slow movement padding even closer as he had been invited to join her, taking a comfortable seat right up next to her curling his tail round his paws. “I doubt any prey would be sticking around in this anyways” he offered as a comfort pawing aside a charred twig which flakes under his heavy touch.

He enjoyed the brief silence that they shared, comfortable to settle in his own thoughts until she spoke again. He listened intently casting another sidelong glance before his ears gently pinned to the back of his head. He could sympathize with her pain, the loss of a leader and being responsible for the health of everyone in the process of grief. He gently reached a paw to settle briefly on her shoulder, the moment fleeting before he withdrew it. “No doubt it’s hard” he whispered quietly blinking. “Had you been close?” he picked up on her breaking voice, and if he knew anything about death it meant she might need to let it out, what safer place then himself?
@Delta

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 3rd, 2019, 02:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh nodded knowingly. [I"]Everyone has their problems. [/I] StarClan knows she had hers. “I just needed to get away from everything. Just for a bit,” she sighed. “Life gets crazy when everyone’s eyes are on you. When you have to look after an entire Clan, things can get overwhelming.” I can’t imagine how Flintstar manages to hold up. Everything rides on him. The medicine cat sat up taller and wrapped her tail around her paws. “I try my best to serve my Clan.”
Ashenrain nodded at her last statement. She agreed. "Everyone trues to serve their clan. I know I do. Thats why I'm not joining the queens yet. I feel like I need to show my worthy before I do.", she meowed. The molly gave her chest fur a few licks. The expecting warrior felt like there is so much she needed to do before she went lazy in the nursery. It wasn't what she wanted at all. These kits would never know their father, since he had been one of the cats to leave. He wasn't nice to her at all, so she was glad he was gone.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 3rd, 2019, 04:46 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Okay, so.... Flintstar decides to send two young warriors to refresh the new border with Windclan?" Jaggedhawk scoffs, glancing at the white-furred she-cat beside him. "Seems like a pretty stupid move to me." He joked, flicking his tail playfully. The silver tom had noticed that Flinstar was making questionable decisions lately though, so in reality there was nothing surprising about this choice. "Suppose that just means we're gonna have to mark the border extra strong." He meowed, glancing forward as he saw the trees starting to become more sparse up ahead.

@Fuzzy

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 05:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Okay, so.... Flintstar decides to send two young warriors to refresh the new border with Windclan?" Jaggedhawk scoffs, glancing at the white-furred she-cat beside him. "Seems like a pretty stupid move to me." He joked, flicking his tail playfully. The silver tom had noticed that Flinstar was making questionable decisions lately though, so in reality there was nothing surprising about this choice. "Suppose that just means we're gonna have to mark the border extra strong." He meowed, glancing forward as he saw the trees starting to become more sparse up ahead.

@Fuzzy

Icedust walked with the silver tabby finding his irritation funny. It was true that they were young warriors and Flintstar wasn't making the best choices but it was still funny. "He just has that much faith in us Tiger." She joked sending a smirk Jaggedhawk. Tiger was a new nickname she'd come up for him. This would be the first time she used it but she didn't mind randomly using it. "Of course we don't want Flintstar to lose his faith in us." The white molly almost giggled. She was in a good mood today and her willingness to joke about on a patrol proved it. Slowing her giant Icedust glanced back at the tabby. "How've you been anyway? It feels like a moon since we've been out together or anything." The molly asked about the time they reached Thunderglade.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:54 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead ]

Songthorn dragged himself out of the camp, an uninterested frown on his face. "We will not be out for long. A quick hunting trip to gather prey and for me to assess where your skills are. Later, we will do battle training." He glanced back at Moonpaw, flicking his ear to make sure she understood. His tail dragged against the ground, paws light as he walked further from the camp. Songthorn sighed to himself and thought of where to go, but decided he would allow his apprentice to choose. "Where do you want to hunt?" he inquired, turning toward the she-cat with his head tilted to the side.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 5th, 2019, 05:16 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Pepperkins
hawkclaw walked around sad and tired from being lonely and with out a mate, he was getting ready to show blossomclaw a cool place he found in the rocks outside of camp, he and blossomclaw had been friends for a while and so he wanted to show he this place, he has always had feelings for her but knows she doesn't like him back so he never told her.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 5th, 2019, 07:09 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Pepperkins
hawkclaw walked around sad and tired from being lonely and with out a mate, he was getting ready to show blossomclaw a cool place he found in the rocks outside of camp, he and blossomclaw had been friends for a while and so he wanted to show he this place, he has always had feelings for her but knows she doesn't like him back so he never told her.
Blossomclaw curiously followed behind her friend with a smile on her bright face. "Will you tell me where we're going already?" she laughed, trotting a little faster to catch up since she had fallen behind. Probably should cut down on the mice. Breathing heavily, she sat down to catch her breath before looking up to Hawkclaw with kitten eyes. He was pretty tall compared to her. "Please? We've been walking for a while!"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 6th, 2019, 05:17 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Pepperkins
he tried hard not to like her adorable kitten eyes but he couldn't so he gave her a big smile"we are here, well not exactly but you have to close your eyes for the rest of it" he pointed with his tail at the hole in the rock
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 6th, 2019, 06:04 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@caswshay617

Blossomclaw pouted a bit but nodded in agreement anyways. Sooner they got there, sooner her fur could stop standing on end in excitement. She closed her eyes deliberately and wrapped her tail around Hawkclaw's not to get lost. "Ready when you are!" she said, hoping she wouldn't go off a cliff or anything.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; December 6th, 2019 at 06:49 AM.
Old December 6th, 2019, 06:26 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @RedHead ]

Songthorn dragged himself out of the camp, an uninterested frown on his face. "We will not be out for long. A quick hunting trip to gather prey and for me to assess where your skills are. Later, we will do battle training." He glanced back at Moonpaw, flicking his ear to make sure she understood. His tail dragged against the ground, paws light as he walked further from the camp. Songthorn sighed to himself and thought of where to go, but decided he would allow his apprentice to choose. "Where do you want to hunt?" he inquired, turning toward the she-cat with his head tilted to the side.

The young she-cat nodded in affirmation to what her mentor said, letting him know she’d heard him. “Sounds like a good plan.” She meowed, hoping her mentor wouldn’t take her tail off for saying just that. She was honestly slightly scared of the grumpy tom, but at the same time, he intrigued her. When he asked her where she wanted to hunt, Moonpaw’s eyes lit up with excitement. She didn’t know much of the territory yet, but she did know the one place she loved going to. “We should go to that big oak tree, kind of next to our borders with the Twolegplace!” Last time she’d been there there had been plenty of prey, and she hoped that rang true, even with the colder air blowing around them. As they started heading there, Moonpaw sidled up next to her mentor, giving him a curious glance. “Have you always been grumpy? Or did something happen to make you like that?”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.