Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by squidz
Today 10:39 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:35 AM
I'm Going Down, Like the...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:35 AM
Birchpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 10:27 AM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 10:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2017, 11:55 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
(XD It's fine.)

Earlyclaw poked Gorseflower slightly. "Too bad." She began grooming Gorseflower like a she was a kitten again, gently running her teeth and claws through tangles and smoothing down her fur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[oh lol rip I always thought they were closer in age XD]
Gorseflower nodded slightly. "Yeah, but that feeling doesn't leave does it? How could it? Watching your babies grow up. I'm proud of them, and I'm scared for them." She purred softly at the thought of Peachpaw Horizonpaw and Leafpaw. "Oh now you sound like my mother." She giggled softly. "But I believe I am capable of grooming it myself mother." She teased with a laugh.

[ Doctor and I conversed on me joining, is that ok? ]

Eveningspeckle approached the two felines, "Look at you fine ladies, two peas in a pod" mused the older tom. His tail jerking side to side and finally coming to a stop to curl gently around his hind leg. "I don't think I've met you before?" eveningspeckle addressed gorseflower, angling his ears in her direction. "And if we have I've seem to have forgot your name, my memories fading" he joked, taking the chance to sit down as he spoke. He had occasionally seen her around the clan and such but never took much interest in ever addressing her or introducing himself. Yet earlyclaw seemed to be quite close, Or that was a misperception. Wether or not he would still introduce himself, whoever earlyclaw cared about was who he cared about. Earlyclaws exposure to the social circles of the clan sometimes worried him. He was certainly an introvert no doubt about it, on the other side of the spectrum the she cat differed so much from himself he found it hard to keep up.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 21st, 2017, 09:49 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane purred as she buried her face in his chest fur before whispering into her ear, "If you were a star, youd shine brighter than anyone of them. Youre that gorgeous, Crestie. If anyone tries to hurt you, talk to me and I will takecare of it my heather flower."
Crestfeather returned her mate's purr and smiled, "We'll take care of it together." The molly snuggled closer to her mate and sighed happily, starting to drift off once more. A quiet purr vibrated in her chest as she lay happily entangled with Soaringcrane on the forest floor.
Old August 21st, 2017, 05:12 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Eveningspeckle approached the two felines, "Look at you fine ladies, two peas in a pod" mused the older tom. His tail jerking side to side and finally coming to a stop to curl gently around his hind leg. "I don't think I've met you before?" eveningspeckle addressed gorseflower, angling his ears in her direction. "And if we have I've seem to have forgot your name, my memories fading" he joked, taking the chance to sit down as he spoke. He had occasionally seen her around the clan and such but never took much interest in ever addressing her or introducing himself. Yet earlyclaw seemed to be quite close, Or that was a misperception. Wether or not he would still introduce himself, whoever earlyclaw cared about was who he cared about. Earlyclaws exposure to the social circles of the clan sometimes worried him. He was certainly an introvert no doubt about it, on the other side of the spectrum the she cat differed so much from himself he found it hard to keep up.
[ye that's fine. We can do the order of Royal Nighty then @Doctor Andreas Marino ]

Gorseflower was pulled into the grasp of Earlyclaw. She wiggled playfully as the tongue rasped through her short creamy pelt. She let out a laugh. "I'm clean now! I'm clean!" She laughed, as she let her body go limo and fell to the ground and out of Earlyclaw's grasp. She looked up at her friend, a smile on her face as the queen looked above her. The sound of another cat caused her to look over and see who it was. Not knowing the tom very well, Gorseflower picked herself up off the ground and sat beside the older feline. She had become quite embarrassed with herself for looking like a kit infring of some tom cat she didn't know, but it was too late to fix that. She flashed a kind smile to the tom and replied. "No, I don't think we have met. Or only glances. But the name is Gorseflower." She purred in her melancholy voice. "And you are?" She returned the introduction to the handsome looking tom.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 21st, 2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[ye that's fine. We can do the order of Royal Nighty then @Doctor Andreas Marino ]

Gorseflower was pulled into the grasp of Earlyclaw. She wiggled playfully as the tongue rasped through her short creamy pelt. She let out a laugh. "I'm clean now! I'm clean!" She laughed, as she let her body go limo and fell to the ground and out of Earlyclaw's grasp. She looked up at her friend, a smile on her face as the queen looked above her. The sound of another cat caused her to look over and see who it was. Not knowing the tom very well, Gorseflower picked herself up off the ground and sat beside the older feline. She had become quite embarrassed with herself for looking like a kit infring of some tom cat she didn't know, but it was too late to fix that. She flashed a kind smile to the tom and replied. "No, I don't think we have met. Or only glances. But the name is Gorseflower." She purred in her melancholy voice. "And you are?" She returned the introduction to the handsome looking tom.
"Eveningspeckle, this is Gorseflower. Gorseflower, this is Eveningspeckle." Earlyclaw introduced the two, her tail flicking with amusement as her turquoise eyes focused on them, one at a time. A soft breeze blew through the camp, prompting Earlyclaw to fluff up her fur a little and let out a purr of satisfaction as the cool air drifted across her back. She blinked, flicking her ears curiously as she wondered if she should bring her kits out of the nursery to meet Gorseflower. Lost in thought, Earlyclaw was doomed to miss Eveningspeckle and Gorseflower's interaction.
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:32 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@CandyFlossCat; @Socks;

(I know that the rp with Rushflame, Eelgaze, Foxkit, Gingerkit, Specklekit, and Mudkit died, so, since that rp died, what do you want to do?)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
@CandyFlossCat; @Socks;

(I know that the rp with Rushflame, Eelgaze, Foxkit, Gingerkit, Specklekit, and Mudkit died, so, since that rp died, what do you want to do?)
I dunno..))
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:37 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day

Quote:
@CandyFlossCat; @Socks;

-shrugs- Anythings fine.))

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:39 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
I dunno..))
(I know what I can do, I could just delete all my characters, except for Zenithwhisker, and start over. All my characters that aren't in major stuff anyways. I won't be deleting Zenithwhisker, though, because she's apart of the [FUZZ] Family Finder stuff.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(I know what I can do, I could just delete all my characters, except for Zenithwhisker, and start over. All my characters that aren't in major stuff anyways. I won't be deleting Zenithwhisker, though, because she's apart of the [FUZZ] Family Finder stuff.)
I may delete some of the characters I never use, or get them adopted, and make new ones.))
Old August 21st, 2017, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Amused

@Lonestar23 @AbsurdJinx

Infernosky remained silent when Cloverpaw shot a few words at Obsidiansky. Then Cloverpaw muttered under her breath. The fiery pelted fae lifted her head slightly with a frown, quietly displeased at this young cat's attitude. Well, that was what you'd expect from aprpentices, she supposed. Very expressive, often over-exaggerating things. She dismissed it.

The things that Cloverpaw had said, though, affected Infernosky more strongly. Legend? Popular? Phah. From Infernosky's perspective, she might have been many of the old Windclan cat's least favorite deputy. She appreciated the kind legacy that Dapplestar must have passed down in her favor. It was....kind of her, to keep her memory alive and, well, legendary. Perhaps more legendary than she actually was.

Her attention shifted to Obsidiansky when he made his deceptively 'sincere' remarks. She could tell by the look in his eyes and the tone in his voice that he was pretty amused by Cloverpaw's statements about her. Infernosky rarely found things funny, especially when she could potentially be made fun of, so she reacted to Obsidiansky's words with a frown and furrowed brow, one that vaguely communicated her thoughts on the matter, which specifically were, 'You think it's funny? I'll show you funny, just let me whack you over the head, then we'll see who's laughing.'

However, Jitterpaw let out a stifled snort and snicker when she heard Obsidiansky.After shooting him such a glare, she turned to Cloverpaw with a somewhat less rude expression,

"I really don't think..."
She was beginning to say, when Cloverpaw began to finish her explanation. The information surprised her. Dapplestar's granddaughter? Incredible. Now it made more sense, the subtle features the young fae had that reminded her of Dapplestar's features. However, the similar pelt color was still a mystery to her. She recalled Dapplestar's mate: Rowanhawk. He was a tabby, if she remembered correctly, but his pelt was more of a dark brown, wasn't it? So why did this fae have red fur in her? Dapplestar's relatives? Rowanhawks, perhaps? There was something about it that just...it looked TOO much like Infernosky, just to be a coincidence.

The next thing Cloverpaw said was even more striking to the former deputy. Namesake?

"Dapplestar...Dapplestar named one of her kits after me?"

To this, she was bewildered. She looked down, almost as if the news made her feel self-consious. There was a slight tug on her throat---was that...emotion? She was getting emotional over this? Infernosky couldn't believe it. She did her best to swallow the lump in her throat, ignoring the panic she felt that if someone caught her close to tears, she would feel embarrassed. She straightened up to best keep her composure, but the last thing Cloverpaw said, paired with the admiration in her eyes and the deeply respectful dip of her head, Infernosky felt a bit of moisture dampening her vision. There were no true tears, but her eyes were a little glazed when she said, "It's an honor to meet the grandchild of my best friend."

Infernosky took a deep breath to calm herself. Starclan above she was embarrassed. Why was she like this? Maybe she's getting soft in her old age...ahem, somewhat older age.

"What was your mothers name? Her full name, I mean."
Obviously she knew her prefix would be Infernosky, but she would like to know the suffix part of her warrior name that would set them individually apart.

--

After Jitterpaw had witnessed the reunion of Infernosky and her best friend's relatives, she couldn't help but feel for Infernosky; Jitterpaw knew her older friend very well, despite Infernosky's reluctancy to be open. Spending so much consistent time with Infernosky on their travels---understanding her came with the territory. She knew Infernosky had been constantly in an inward battle the whole time she had been apart form Windclan; she could see it in her eyes. And the day they finally made it here...she changed. The air around her was less...distant. And now, finally finding some cat remotely connected to her past...all of those stuffed down emotions were dying to come out. With this in mind, the little fae offered an affectionate purr and rubbed her muzzle against Infernosky's shoulder, then got up and moved toward Obsidiansky and Russlfur, to let the other apprentice and 'legend' catch up on lost history.

Sitting down next to Obsidiansky and facing Russelfur, the three sat in a conversational triangle. She first glanced at Obsidiansky with amusement in her eyes, to refer back to his previous sarcasm about Infernosky being a legend. She couldn't help but be amused. Infernosky had the makes of a legendary cat, for sure, but, being so close to her just made it...cute? Like a sister teasing her other sisters accomplishments. Was that a thing? She thought so. Anyway, she broke into whatever small conversation the male duo was having by intruding with,

"I'm kinda bored, and antsy. We should go for a training session, like Infernosky said we would. Talking is soooOOOooo boring sometimes. Or maybe we could hunt? Infernosky would probably let you show us some good hunting techniques, Obsidiansky." She blabbered from comment to comment, mostly directing her thoughts to the coal black tom. She liked the tom's light-hearted demeanor.

--

Russelfur had been watching the interaction between Infernosky and Cloverpaw fondly, when Obsidiansky kindly answered his greeting and inquired how he's been since yesterday.

"Quite well, thank you. I feel embarrassed for sleeping in so late on my first day 'on the job', if you know what I mean. I hope nobody other than you three have noticed,"
He was sincere in his words as he referred to Infernosky, Obsidiansky and Jitterpaw as the 'three'.
"Have I missed anything important?"

(Russel talks like a butler lol)

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; August 21st, 2017 at 08:06 PM.
Closed Thread