Ollie's Character Bios!...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 05:57 PM

Old December 15th, 2019, 06:02 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Eyes narrowed, Moonpaw went over her pounce and leap again in her head, all anger now leaving her features as she began to calculate what she'd done wrong. "I need to go over the leap in my head before I actually do it. Make sure I'm close enough." She meowed, glancing up at Songthorn with a confident nod in her analysis.
Though Moonpaw's cheeks blew wide with indignation at his comment, followed by that smirk, but she kept silent, preferring to actually have a chance to hunt something instead of scaring everything off with her squawking again. She was sure Songthorn would have something to say about that as well. So, with a nod, the she-cat followed close behind Songthorn, interested in what area of the territory the tomcat would choose for her to try hunting in next.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 15th, 2019, 07:04 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Eyes narrowed, Moonpaw went over her pounce and leap again in her head, all anger now leaving her features as she began to calculate what she'd done wrong. "I need to go over the leap in my head before I actually do it. Make sure I'm close enough." She meowed, glancing up at Songthorn with a confident nod in her analysis.
Though Moonpaw's cheeks blew wide with indignation at his comment, followed by that smirk, but she kept silent, preferring to actually have a chance to hunt something instead of scaring everything off with her squawking again. She was sure Songthorn would have something to say about that as well. So, with a nod, the she-cat followed close behind Songthorn, interested in what area of the territory the tomcat would choose for her to try hunting in next.

@hxneysuckle
His head nodded in approval. "Well, at least you know what you did wrong. We know now that you aren't entirely hopeless" Songthorn teased, glancing back at his apprentice with a cheeky smirk. He then fell silent as they trekked along the territory, searching for another place to hunt. Once he caught sight of a small mouse in the undergrowth, nibbling away at a seed, the tabby tom slowed to a stop. He crouched down and signaled for Moonpaw to do the same, ears pointing in the direction of the creature. "This one should be easier. Try again, and remember what I told you." He stepped back and dipped his head, showing that she could begin whenever ready.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 16th, 2019, 01:41 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
Honeybrume's ears lowered as she watched Goldenshade's reaction unfold. It was slow and disturbing, watching the tom absently crack an unnerving smile toward her. The blood from before still stained his lips, making the entire impression even more ominous. Shouldn't he have an urge to clean himself...? The she-cat shuttered. His eyes were glued on her, glazed with a dead, empty, hungry expression...

For a while they sat in silence, just staring at each other. This...this has gone on for too long! He can't just stare at me! I have to say somethi– Right as Honeybrume was about to snap, Goldenshade blinked back to life. She stiffened at his words, furrowing her brows when he yet gave another disgusting wink. "Uh, it's...fine, I guess." The yellow molly mumbled, uncomfortably eyeing him as he wiped the drool. Desperate for a new subject, Honeybrume shrugged at his comment on scars. "They can be interesting. I'm sure most cats fine them as an inconvenience, though." Staring at the teeny scar she left on the bridge of his snout, she wished she kept her word on clawing hsi eyes out instead...

"I don't hate you...I just...we..." Honeybrume released a frustrated sigh, struggling to put her words together. "We just got off on the wrong paw. That's all." Her ears plastered shamefully to back of her head when he referenced them, desperately attempting to hide them. Her cheeks puffed out in embarrassment and she looked away, hoping he wouldn't say anything more about them. Yes, I get it, they're big and dramatic...not my fault they're so obnoxiously expressive. She huffed inwardly, lashing her tail in dismissal to his last comment.
Goldenshade quirked a brow, a serpentine smirk creeping up his face. Self conscious about her ears, huh? How didn’t he see it before? “You’re pretty cute when you get flustered. Don’t worry, I like your ears. They are..” He paused a moment to find the right word, tapping his tail against his chin in thought. He felt like no matter what he said, she’d be offended just for the fact that it came out of his mouth, but that was kinda the point. If he made her believe she was unlovable, wouldn’t she flock to the only cat who would show her affection? “Unique.” Well, that wasn’t entirely untrue. He mostly liked her ears for how expressive they were- he could tell what she was thinking just by glancing at them half the time. It saved him the trouble of having to figure it out himself. Every now and again clouds of her scent would waft towards him, carried by the wind, causing him to salivate profusely. It was beginning to be difficult to hide his constant swallowing and licking of the lips. His eyes danced around her throat; soft.. thin.. alluring. He had to constantly remind himself that now was not the time. He’d let her ripen, like a fruit; getting sweeter and sweeter until they threatened to rot. Then he’d pick her.

You know, Honeybrume.. I think we’ll be good friends.. Or maybe, more than friends?” Goldenshade’s purr was almost thunderous. He flicked his whiskers and nudged forward the pheasant that had been tossed aside. “Still hungry?

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 16th, 2019, 08:53 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@caswshay617 @caswshay617

Cranerose leaned into the touch and nuzzled Sharpclaw happily.
"Sharpclaw, seriously? You thought I would never like you? It's been the other way around! Didn't you notice how I tried to get closer to you all this time?" she admitted, finally feeling safe enough to admit her feelings. Her whiskers fluttered in amusement. "Seriously, I thought I was the only one too awkward to talk about my feelings." She purred.
@ponyapan
"well ya but who would ever wanna be my mate, i may be tough, strong but i like she shield my feelings and i have one large sky along my eye, but you are so beautiful wonderful and the cutest she-cat i have ever met" he said as he got super close rubbing his tail along her back then pinning her coming really really close, making her a blushing mess he licks her nose and then moves to her ear"your the only cat i wanna be with" he whispered
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 16th, 2019, 09:13 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Flintstar had led the two apprentices out into the territory, and once they were there, he breathed in the fresh cold air, no longer infected by the scent of smoke and soot. Walking with the two apprentices, Flintstar realized this was his favorite part about being a warrior. Being able to mentor young cats who wanted to learn how to become good, strong warriors that he as a leader could rely on in the future. Of course, there were many good things about being a leader, but sometimes that became stressful. Thankfully, there were times like this where he could just relax and focus on duties other than leading for once. Thunderclan was doing okay, prey was still a little hard to come by, but they'd been getting enough that they could keep going every day. There were no huge sicknesses going around, and most of the dens had been patched up enough to keep cats warm during the colder snows that had come.
Such as today, the bare forest was blanketed in a beautiful white that shimmered in the weak sunlight from above. They'd traveled pretty far into Thunderclan territory, more near the middle of it, though gradually getting closer to the outskirts. Turning to the two young apprentices, Flintstar waved his tail across the landscape, pausing in his gentle gait. "As you can see, it's going to be harder to spot prey with all this snow, as most will have their winter coats. And it will be harder for darker colored cats to be stealthy while hunting." He gestured to his own fur with his tail, before leaning down towards the two. "Now, can you each tell me what you smell? Try to focus on each little thing, and let's see if we can pick out the scent of some prey from it." Flintstar himself took a sniff of the air, his experience allowing him to quickly pick up the scent of a rabbit, quite fresh, that had just passed through where they were standing. If they were lucky, they'd be able to catch it before it wandered too far out of their territory.

@Casper @Ever

Character Site
--
Old December 16th, 2019, 10:51 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@RedHead @xoyami

The tortoiseshell followed the pair out of camp, blinking rapidly. Bucky? What kind of a nickname is that? he wondered, then added, Maybe she likes me. Nicknames are good, right? Nicknames mean there's a sort of friendship. Like Sunsnow. Only Sunsnow seems to hate me, so maybe not... He shook his head. But she smiled at me. Doesn't that mean something?

At Sagepaw's comment he glanced down at this apprentice and offered a light smile. "Right behind you," he meowed, cutting off the son that threatened to hang at the end of the sentence. The one thing he didn't need right now was accidentally confessing his love to the she-cat who despised him and calling Mountaingrowl's kid his son. He stared off into the branches, eyes glassy as he became lost in his conflicting thoughts.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 16th, 2019, 11:21 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
His head nodded in approval. "Well, at least you know what you did wrong. We know now that you aren't entirely hopeless" Songthorn teased, glancing back at his apprentice with a cheeky smirk. He then fell silent as they trekked along the territory, searching for another place to hunt. Once he caught sight of a small mouse in the undergrowth, nibbling away at a seed, the tabby tom slowed to a stop. He crouched down and signaled for Moonpaw to do the same, ears pointing in the direction of the creature. "This one should be easier. Try again, and remember what I told you." He stepped back and dipped his head, showing that she could begin whenever ready.

"Well that's good to know." Moonpaw responded sarcastically before she picked up her pace until she was walking beside her mentor, ears flicking every once in a while as she tried to make sense of the different sounds around her. She did catch the scent of the mouse though, almost right as Songthorn had slowed them both to a stop behind some undergrowth.
She crouched down along with him, making sure her crouch posture was correct, and then began creeping forwards once he instructed her to do so. She kept her breathing shallow as she did, even though her heart was pounding uncontrollably as she got closer and closer to the small creature. Once she was within a few tail-lengths of the mouse, Moonpaw bunched her muscles, orange eyes flicking upwards for one moment before she pounced.
The she-cat landed squarely on the mouse, her unsheathed claws digging into it's side and killing it in an instant. The dilute calico held her head up triumphantly, picking up the mouse between her jaws and carrying it back over to Songthorn, orange eyes ablaze with pride.

Character Site
--
Old December 16th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@Slushie @RedHead

Sagepaw bounds up ahead, wide amber eyes soaking in his surroundings. The young tabby looks around in awe, his jaw open slightly. "Wow... It's so huge!" He squeaks out, flattening his ears against the massive forest. The trees were laced with icy crystals, and Sagepaw resists the urge to bat a couple of the shards down.

Heart thrumming in his throat, he turns his star-struck gaze to his mentors. "Is this all ours?? You guys patrol here all the time??" Amazed, the tom paws at a clump of snow-strewn dead leaves, like a kit. "This is gigantic! How do you not get lost all of the time??"

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 16th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

@Pepperkins
Mottledsong suddenly stopped. " Don't move" she Whispered to Blossomclaw. then a large black shape barreled out from a bush
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 16th, 2019, 12:58 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@GrassRipple

Blossomclaw held perfectly still, almost jumping out her skin when the thing jumped out at her. "What is that!?" she whispered frightenedly into Mottledsong's ear.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.