Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:48 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 27th, 2017, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Badgerthroat walked in not too long ago he had a little run to stretch his legs , his brown eyes scanned the den he smiled knowing that no threat could be in here . The tom was afraid of fighting , snakes , spiders , some she cats. His brown black and white spotted pelt was smooth a bit greasy , he didn't care about what he looked like any ways his brown eyes then lit up as he saw Thunderstruck and a smile planted on his face . Badgerthroat trotted to the other tom with his tail in the air and swaying ears perked and whiskers slightly twitched.
" good afternoon Thunderstruck " he meowed and sat down his tail now curled his voice was light .
ThunderStruck dipped his head in greeting, "Afternoon Badgerthroat." He said, his yellow eyes flashing, "How's your day been so far?" He inquired, his tail tip flicking as he surveyed the other tom. ThunderStruck then stretched, "I haven't been out today yet, care to go hunting with me?" He asked, now standing, his powerful muscles rippling under his coat.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 27th, 2017, 08:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

ThunderStruck dipped his head in greeting, "Afternoon Badgerthroat." He said, his yellow eyes flashing, "How's your day been so far?" He inquired, his tail tip flicking as he surveyed the other tom. ThunderStruck then stretched, "I haven't been out today yet, care to go hunting with me?" He asked, now standing, his powerful muscles rippling under his coat.
Badgerthroat dipped his head as well it was only the polite thing to do like his mother said ' treat people how you want to be treated ' . He then had a feeling of fear as he saw Thunderstrucks muscles and he slightly inched away
" well apart from finding a snake and almost being clawed by another she cat it was great and I don't think I s-should go back out there " he meowed and shook his pelt with a yawn. He was naive to he always thought others where good and polite . But he had good heart to always want to let others feel safe and secure the only thing he needed was courage
" have you heard of what is going on at the gathering! Terrible! Why would they do that? Fight? It churns my stomach thinking about fighting " he meowed
Old October 27th, 2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Badgerthroat dipped his head as well it was only the polite thing to do like his mother said ' treat people how you want to be treated ' . He then had a feeling of fear as he saw Thunderstrucks muscles and he slightly inched away
" well apart from finding a snake and almost being clawed by another she cat it was great and I don't think I s-should go back out there " he meowed and shook his pelt with a yawn. He was naive to he always thought others where good and polite . But he had good heart to always want to let others feel safe and secure the only thing he needed was courage
" have you heard of what is going on at the gathering! Terrible! Why would they do that? Fight? It churns my stomach thinking about fighting " he meowed
ThunderStruck nodded sadly, "I wish I could be there." He said wistfully, "But alas, the camp needs guarding." ThunderStruck added, sitting back down. He gazed off into the distance, his mind going back to old battles. "I hope our clan mates are okay."

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old October 27th, 2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:

ThunderStruck nodded sadly, "I wish I could be there." He said wistfully, "But alas, the camp needs guarding." ThunderStruck added, sitting back down. He gazed off into the distance, his mind going back to old battles. "I hope our clan mates are okay."
" you mean will they be ok? And Sprucetail is alright she isn't fighting thank heavens " he meowed and cleaned his fur , the tom didn't have any friends other than Sprucetail , flamebreeze and snakeshade . He then looked outside again as his ears where back hoping that snowstar there leader would be alright
" I'm more worried about our leader then anything , and I hope starclan has a great excuse for making innocent lives being harmed " he said the last sentence bitterly . He never thought war was the answer to any problem , if he could have a power it would be to end all war . Badgerthroat sighed and looked at the dirt floor that was underneath his paws .
Old October 28th, 2017, 08:43 AM

Quote:
" you mean will they be ok? And Sprucetail is alright she isn't fighting thank heavens " he meowed and cleaned his fur , the tom didn't have any friends other than Sprucetail , flamebreeze and snakeshade . He then looked outside again as his ears where back hoping that snowstar there leader would be alright
" I'm more worried about our leader then anything , and I hope starclan has a great excuse for making innocent lives being harmed " he said the last sentence bitterly . He never thought war was the answer to any problem , if he could have a power it would be to end all war . Badgerthroat sighed and looked at the dirt floor that was underneath his paws .
ThunderStruck tilted his head, "I should think Snowstar will be fine." He said slowly, "After all she just got her nine lives." He added, giving his gray and black fur a good shake as he conversed with the other ThunderClan warrior. He gazed into the distance in thought, "I'm sure our ancestors have good reason for allowing this battle to happen." He assured his clan mate. "When do you think it will be over?" The gray tabby inquired.

Old October 28th, 2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:

ThunderStruck tilted his head, "I should think Snowstar will be fine." He said slowly, "After all she just got her nine lives." He added, giving his gray and black fur a good shake as he conversed with the other ThunderClan warrior. He gazed into the distance in thought, "I'm sure our ancestors have good reason for allowing this battle to happen." He assured his clan mate. "When do you think it will be over?" The gray tabby inquired.
Badgerthroat looked up and his ears perked up as well
" well honestly I think it will be over in 20 moons but if I where to have a power it will be to end all war " he meowed and shook his pelt . He yawned again as he stretched out his paws scratching the dirt floor then sitting back up. His brown eyes scanned the den and he noticed a spider! The tom emedietly shrieked as he backed up he ran around Thunderstruck then backed up in a corner " spider!!!!! " he yowled as the spider crawled . He shook

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 28th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Badgerthroat looked up and his ears perked up as well
" well honestly I think it will be over in 20 moons but if I where to have a power it will be to end all war " he meowed and shook his pelt . He yawned again as he stretched out his paws scratching the dirt floor then sitting back up. His brown eyes scanned the den and he noticed a spider! The tom emedietly shrieked as he backed up he ran around Thunderstruck then backed up in a corner " spider!!!!! " he yowled as the spider crawled . He shook
ThunderStruck's yellow eyes blazed, "Sometimes war is necessary." He said, his tail twitching. The tom purred in amusement as his clan mate yelped in alarm, he then padded forward, confidently crushing the spider with his paw, "Well now I need to wash my paws." ThunderStruck said, disgust evident in his tone, "Care to come?" He asked, hoping he'd be able to coax Badgerthroat out of the camp, "Obviously the den is just as dangerous as anywhere else, if there are spiders here." He said sarcastically.

Old October 28th, 2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:

ThunderStruck's yellow eyes blazed, "Sometimes war is necessary." He said, his tail twitching. The tom purred in amusement as his clan mate yelped in alarm, he then padded forward, confidently crushing the spider with his paw, "Well now I need to wash my paws." ThunderStruck said, disgust evident in his tone, "Care to come?" He asked, hoping he'd be able to coax Badgerthroat out of the camp, "Obviously the den is just as dangerous as anywhere else, if there are spiders here." He said sarcastically.
Now he felt insulted his ears where down and said something under his breath his tail flicked a few times in anger and sighed
" its not my fault I'm scared of almost anything oh great warrior ! " he said just as sarcastically . The tom shook his fur again
" and sure wanna go to the clearing ? " he asked as he tilted his head , his nose twitched like a rabbits . Badgerthroat padded up to the entrance and soon to be exit of the warriors den .

Old October 28th, 2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Now he felt insulted his ears where down and said something under his breath his tail flicked a few times in anger and sighed
" its not my fault I'm scared of almost anything oh great warrior ! " he said just as sarcastically . The tom shook his fur again
" and sure wanna go to the clearing ? " he asked as he tilted his head , his nose twitched like a rabbits . Badgerthroat padded up to the entrance and soon to be exit of the warriors den .
ThunderStruck shrugged, "I still need to wash my paws, but we can stay in the clearing afterwards." He said, padding slowly out of the warrior's den, his gray paws scarcely making a sound as he did so.
(Ugh writer's block.)

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 28th, 2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old October 28th, 2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:

ThunderStruck shrugged, "I still need to wash my paws, but we can stay in the clearing afterwards." He said, padding slowly out of the warrior's den, his gray paws scarcely making a sound as he did so.
(Ugh writer's block.)
Wanna move it to the clearing ?)

Badgerthroat smiled as he ran past Thunderstruck
" last one there is a dead mouse! " he meowed as he scratched the floor with his claws to get more grip on the dirt floor. His fur was slightly ruffled as the wind blew across his back. His whiskers where twitching a lot as he laughed.

Closed Thread