Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 11:00 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:53 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:52 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 10:51 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:51 AM

Old April 12th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Katwhisperer @BILL. @Zesty Mango @vermin

"Alright... umm." She stalled, looking at his injured leg.

Thunderhowl hadn't talked about broken bones and when her leg was taken off in the battle of the beavers, the bone wasn't salvagable when the medicine cat got a hold of her.

"Stretch out your leg please..." she said moving closer to Emberfang. There would definitely be something she could see if it was wrong right?

Muttering under her breath she turned to her herb stores to dig through. Something must be here right?

Hearing Bumblingbee she looked over her shoulder at the elder. "Oh, hello!" She wasn't very familiar with the elders, but smiled none the less. "I can help with that." She pawed a few poppy seeds out of the poppy head and dug through her stores. Bah.. she would need to go out and look for more herbs, maybe ask Lionstar if she could bring some warriors.

Speaking of...

When she came out of the herb crack, delivering the poppy seeds to Bumblingbee, another cat entered the den. Flicking her ears as he called her name.

Otterstone turned to her leader with a small dip of her head. "Morning Lionstar." She meowed, watching him flick his tail for another cat to enter the den.

"First day in Riverclan and directly into the medicine den." She meowed, raising kitty brows. "I can definitely take care of him, though I was just thinking before this. I would like if I could take some warriors to gather herbs. I haven't collected anything new and all of Shiverpetal's old stuff is withered."
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:13 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Warblerpaw viewed the medicine den. It's quite big. Fluttering his blue eyes around it finally settled on the tortie that Lionstar directly spoken to. This must be Otterstone.. oh dear, she has only three legs?! The calico tipped his head watching her zip around with ease despite not having all four, it's quite impressive.. When she finally approached them he took a step back, "Ah, yeah... It's my back," he mumbled. Warblerpaw looked up at the leader again giving his thanks once more before quietly stepping forward so he can get examined. Fluffing up his smoothed out fur, visible caked up puncture holes on both sides of his back oozed clear liquid. It reeked. This is embarrassing...! "The smell is so bothering," he commented, hoping she can find some kind of herb to remove this stink.

Last edited by tye; April 12th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Katwhisperer @BILL. @Zesty Mango @vermin

"Alright... umm." She stalled, looking at his injured leg.

Thunderhowl hadn't talked about broken bones and when her leg was taken off in the battle of the beavers, the bone wasn't salvagable when the medicine cat got a hold of her.

"Stretch out your leg please..." she said moving closer to Emberfang. There would definitely be something she could see if it was wrong right?

Muttering under her breath she turned to her herb stores to dig through. Something must be here right?

Hearing Bumblingbee she looked over her shoulder at the elder. "Oh, hello!" She wasn't very familiar with the elders, but smiled none the less. "I can help with that." She pawed a few poppy seeds out of the poppy head and dug through her stores. Bah.. she would need to go out and look for more herbs, maybe ask Lionstar if she could bring some warriors.

Speaking of...

When she came out of the herb crack, delivering the poppy seeds to Bumblingbee, another cat entered the den. Flicking her ears as he called her name.

Otterstone turned to her leader with a small dip of her head. "Morning Lionstar." She meowed, watching him flick his tail for another cat to enter the den.

"First day in Riverclan and directly into the medicine den." She meowed, raising kitty brows. "I can definitely take care of him, though I was just thinking before this. I would like if I could take some warriors to gather herbs. I haven't collected anything new and all of Shiverpetal's old stuff is withered."
Bubblingbee silently, but impatiently waited for Otterstone to fetch the herbs she needed keeping her impatience to herself as she didn’t want to piss off Otterstone, she knew it was a good plan to keep the medicine cat on your side so if you get sick they’ll still help you.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:23 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You don't need permission to grab a couple cats for assistance." Lionstar furrowed his brow at the question, not understanding why she didn't just-- DO IT! "Anyway-- if you need anything I'll be outside. Yeesh, hopefully I can't smell that from out there."

And without further ado, he weaseled out of the den.

[ @CheetahPelt, @vermin ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 12th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

@CheetahPelt

Emberfang obeyed, and stretched out his leg, wincing at the pain. He was just hoping the medicine cat would be able to fix it. "When do you think I'll be able to go back to normal duties?" he inquired.

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?

Last edited by Katwhisperer; April 14th, 2020 at 11:35 AM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 06:27 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

@CheetahPelt
Traveler limped into the medicine cat's den, looking around cautiously. "O-otterstone! Monster sent me because I have an injury in my paw! I'm new to the clan..." Traveler said to the medicine cat.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 13th, 2020, 06:35 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @CheetahPelt ]

Goosepaw made his way into the medicine den, sticking his head inside first to scout out how much room they had before actually entering. It seemed a little crowded, but not by much, so he figured it was okay to go in as long as he stuck close to the side.
"Hey, Otterstone," he called softly. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I'm just here to get my wounds checked really quick." The bite on his foreleg and the gash in his side were starting to feel better - they hardly even hurt anymore, and he guessed that was a good sign. The only thing that really still stung was his torn left ear. The coyotes had really done a number on him.
Old April 13th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Having supported Crabkit all the way over to the medicine den, Sleetkit took the liberty to poke his nose in first, still guiding his brother as best he could. The bitter scent of the den hit him in the face like a rock, his nose scrunching up in disgust as he tried his best not to gag!

"WOAH!" Turning to quickly glance at Crabkit, he pushed forward through the assault of the senses.

"Ugh, it reeks in here... Crabkit do you smell this? ....Uhm.. Hello? Otterstone?" The kitten called out into the den, "Lionstar sent us here so you can check up on Crabkit!" Seeing his brother so wobbly and distraught made his heart ache, but he'd be strong for him right now! Hopefully the medicine cat could fix Crabkit right up.

@Fae @CheetahPelt

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 14th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Crabkit placed a paw over his nose when they entered the den, hacking up a dramatic gag. "Ew!!! It does stink...I don't wanna be here if it's not clean!" He took a seat outside the entrance and turned his nose up.

The smell actually started to make him feel nauseous again, and his head began to pound the way it did before. He laid on the ground squeezed his eyes shut. The darkness was soothing, at least. All he wanted was the ringing and wooziness would go away. He began moaning and groaning at the discomfort.

@CheetahPelt @Dust

Last edited by Doom; April 14th, 2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@vermin @Katwhisperer @Zesty Mango @Mumble @Slushie @Dust @Fae

"Well Warblerpaw, welcome to Riverclan." She paused, sitting, and using a paw to look at the wounds. She grimaced as she saw them and smelled the horrific stench coming from them.
Warblerpaw's injuries were definitely infected. Just a life as a warrior could tell her that. "Now this whole process is gonna sting. You might want to bite down on this." She gave him a stick to clench his teeth down on.

"I'm starting." She said softly. Taking some wet moss Otterstone cleaned out his wounds, scrubbing at the crust over the wounds and the goop of infection.
"Second step." She murmered, it almost hurt the she-cat to think of how painful this must be, but she continued. With more clean moss, she squeezed fresh water into the wounds. Dabbing it dry she nodded to herself. "If you could dry yourself off real quick that would be perfect." She said before half running half hopping off to the herb crack. Bringing some petals of tansy and a few dandelions back, she set them beside Warblerpaw.

"Third step." She meowed. "I'm going to chew these up and smear it on your wounds." She nodded. Yes. Best way to do it. She did just that, chewed the two together and smeared it on his wounds. She wrapped his entire abdomen in cobweb, compressing his injuries.

"And alright. You're all done! You can go lay down in one of the nests." She tilted her ears at the nests of moss and fern weaved together.

Alright. Theres another patient done, next one.

She trotted over to where Bumblingbee sat. "Sorry about that Bumblingbee!" She smiled at the old she cat. "Here's your poppy seeds. I have another herb that could help you, but I don't have any stock of it." She looked around a moment before retrieving a leaf to put the poppy seeds on for her. She came back quickly, offering the she-cat the herbs. "I can check in every so often if you don't want to come in here." She made an awkward face and motioned around to the full nests. "Starclan be with you Bumblingbee." She smiled again before padding on to her next patient.
Emberfang was up and awake. "I can give you poppy seeds for the pain, but I don't know how to fix your leg." She frowned at the tom cat. "I just don't know. I think it's broken, and I'm afraid I don't know how to fix it." She frowned at him again. "I'm sorry. You're free to stay here as long as you want." She nodded and walked to her next patient.

"Travler! An interesting name." The cat didn't smell like a warrior, but if they were new to the clan then it was ok. "Let me check on my other patients and I'll check back with you, take a seat over there." She motioned to one of the nests with her fluffy tail, before trundling off to Goosepaw.

"Goosepaw! Hello my young friend. Doing well?" She smiled at him. "I can check your injuries real quick. Should be healing up well." She stepped closer. She peeled off his cobwebs, taking some wet moss and cleaning the dried herb paste off gently. The wounds beneath had started to heal. "I'll patch you up. You can start hunting soon. Not yet though." She put a thin layer of tansy paste on and repasted cobweb on his wounds. "Could you help me please?" She asked to Goosepaw. "I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed and I can't seem to find my apprentice anywhere." After his reply she smiled. Ears flicking as two more cats came to the den she looked over and heaved a sigh, with a smile that was rough around the edges she looked at Goosepaw. "I'll come back in a second."

Moving to the two kits she gave a soft smile. She crouched down the best she could. "Hello kits." Otterstone mewed, with a tilt of her head. She gazed between Sleetkit and Crabkit. "It's more then a little smelly. I've had a lot of cats move in and out of the den. There are lots in there right now too." Turning her eyes to Crabkit go wobbly she frowned slightly. "We can stay right outside the den, but I have nice comfy nests in my den if you'd like." She offered the kit.

Turning to Badgerpaw she pursed her lips. "I can tend to you in a moment. Go sit in my den please."

Last edited by CheetahPelt; April 16th, 2020 at 03:39 PM.