Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:08 AM

Old March 19th, 2017, 07:23 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Pebblepaw knew lying to her father was out of the question," No. I did half them and decided to take a break. My mentor said finish them today." she replied exaggerating on the word today.

Rockpaw was blunter than you'd expect," Nah...Those dumb 'ol fleabags can wait until later. And besides, Branchface is probably sleeping or stuffing his face with prey or grunting with his...ermm...mate, so he wouldn't care if I go huntin' in the Dusk Synagogue it's prey, can't complain, an I'll get to da elders later."

Cucumberpickle glared at Rockpaw," Don't disprespect the elders, Rockpaw. How about you do the elder's then hunt in Skyclan territory, instead of the DS territory." he turned to Pebblepaw," Pebblepaw, take pride in the elder's and go hunt in our territory later? Besides," he lied," I never was a stupid fleaball like you when I was an apprentice." his eyes glissened in amusement
(Isn't it Syndicate?) Silverslash's tail flicked again. "That is no reason to put thenm off so you can fool around." She looked to Rockpaw. "And if the elders starve while you travel there and back, not to mention if you even manage to catch anything, what shall you do then?"
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame nodded in agreement. Rushing around everywhere had gotten the deputy accustomed to the new camp, but she hadn't had so much time to get out and about in the territory, and that was probably harder to get used to. The territory was much bigger than the camp and she still had so many secrets yet to discover about it. "Well, i've heard a few rumours but i'm not quite sure if they're true or not. Apparently you and Cliffheart are mates now?" Auroraflame replied in a questioning tone of voice. If the rumours were true, then the ebony feline would be nothing but overjoyed. Especially for Cliffheart. The tom was one of the deputy's closest friends and if he really had managed to move past his leg and find something happier to focus on, then she would be so proud of him. The she-cat turned her attention back to Scorchedpetal as she spoke again. Her icy blue eyes lit up in curiosity. What news did the molly have to share? Was is good news or bad news? By the tone of voice that Scorchedpetal was using, Auroraflame could predict it was most likely good news.
"Ah, yes the rumors are true." she said with a chuckle. She admired Auroraflame, she was strong and a great deputy. She'd pick no one else, well except Cliffheart, for the position. However she noticed the curiosity flood into her blue hues, and it made her smile slightly, gave her more confidence somehow. Breathing in, she focused on how she would say it, then breathed out, and looked at the full ebony molly. "Well, we've been mates for a while now and I have found out I am due to have kits." she purred, her soft yellow hues alight with excitement. She loved the idea of having a family, especially with Cliffheart, despite him doubting his fatherly skills. She knows he will be a great father. The Somali gave a bright smile to the deputy, awaiting her response.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(Isn't it Syndicate?) Silverslash's tail flicked again. "That is no reason to put thenm off so you can fool around." She looked to Rockpaw. "And if the elders starve while you travel there and back, not to mention if you even manage to catch anything, what shall you do then?"
Rockpaw snorted," Let them, why should I care? They are just 'ol fleabags
Cucumberpickle scowled at Rockpaw," How hard is it to just do what you are taught."
Rockpaw snorted," Very."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 20th, 2017, 10:33 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Rockpaw snorted," Let them, why should I care? They are just 'ol fleabags
Cucumberpickle scowled at Rockpaw," How hard is it to just do what you are taught."
Rockpaw snorted," Very."
"And they are also your clanmates. Would you betray your clan?"
Old March 20th, 2017, 12:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"And they are also your clanmates. Would you betray your clan?"
He paused," Cuz they dumb and tell lame stories."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 20th, 2017, 02:46 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
He paused," Cuz they dumb and tell lame stories."
She watched him. "You could always choose not to listen if they bore you that much."
Old March 20th, 2017, 02:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She watched him. "You could always choose not to listen if they bore you that much."
"well" Rockpaw huffed," They ask you questions like how's training going or if I like there story and I don't want to be rude or lie. So can I go now? I'll stay in the territory." He pleaded growing impatient then spotted Pebblepaw scamper off after finishing her chores.

Old March 20th, 2017, 02:59 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
"well" Rockpaw huffed," They ask you questions like how's training going or if I like there story and I don't want to be rude or lie. So can I go now? I'll stay in the territory." He pleaded growing impatient then spotted Pebblepaw scamper off after finishing her chores.
"Finish your tasks and you may."
Old March 20th, 2017, 03:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Finish your tasks and you may."
Rockpaw scowled and walked off.
Cucumberpickle smiled at Silverslash," Was I too harsh on Pebblepaw. I'm always stopping her from things like swimming in a pond or climbing the tallest tree or looking at the thunderpath without crossing or going on an evening walk with her crush...

Old March 20th, 2017, 03:08 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Rockpaw scowled and walked off.
Cucumberpickle smiled at Silverslash," Was I too harsh on Pebblepaw. I'm always stopping her from things like swimming in a pond or climbing the tallest tree or looking at the thunderpath without crossing or going on an evening walk with her crush...
She smiled at him."Do you mean crossing the Thunderpath without looking?" She snorted. "I don't know many toms who are concerned with looking at it, except for you." She flicked the tip of her tail at his nose.
(oh my gosh that is some awkward wording there...)