Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:56 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:53 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:42 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Ready2Crash
Today 10:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Emeraldpaw walked into the clearing, his tail waving in the air and his eyes glowing with energy. He needed something to do, ANYTHING to do! He scanned the clearing, his gaze sweeping each cat and hoping he knew them. Bossy..awkward..weird..rude..Mothkit! He thought, glancing towards the small kit. She was nice enough, they were..kind of friends. They'd spoken once before..maybe. Emeraldpaw couldn't remember! Approaching her, Emeraldpaw grinned. "Hi, Mothkit!" He purred, sitting next to her.

@Mystical

The multi colored molly was sitting a ways away from the nursery. She decided that perhaps the clearing was the right place for her at the moment. Away from Nightkit and Lynxkit who were in the nursery. She was going to become an apprentice soon, in two moons to be exact. She needed to get acquainted to what it would be like in the camp. Of course she couldn't go into the territory, as she was still a kit, but that didn't matter. Perhaps she could make a few friends to start apprenticehood with. Yes, that was exactly what she would do. Try to make some new friends. She already had Lynxkit, who was soon to be Lynxpaw, and her sibling Nightkit, but she saw no harm in making any other friends.

"Hi, Mothkit!" A voice purred, the molly's eyes widened, as she faced the cat. Was it Nightkit? Lynxkit? The truth was she really wasn't out in the clearing to make knew friends, she was there to get away from her two best friends. Lynxkit currently thought he was a jerk. Nightkit was in forcing that view, so she had reasons to avoid the two of them. As she knew both her friends were in the nursery, she found it the perfect time to sneak out. So, when it turned out to be Emeraldpaw, a cat she'd talked to about three brief times, she was quite relieved. Mothkit looked up at him, and responded with a simple, "Hello Emeraldpaw."
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:59 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Chameleon

[hey, do you want to do both this WC rp (Brezzycloud and Quailheart) and the DS one at the same time? If not, we could just to the DS one.]

Breezycloud padded into the WindClan clearing with a noticeable spring in her step. It was a brisk August morning. Despite being a tad humid in the air, there was enough fresh wind to cool down her fur. Ah. Just the right weather for the she-cat- not too cold, not too warm, but just right.

What a wonderful day. I wonder if anyone's up for a conversation? Breezycloud thought, flicking her ears and crouching down into a comfortable sitting position. Most of the cats around the area were already engrossed in conversation, except for a select few.

Or, if nobody's up for one, perhaps I'll go hunting by myself. Or join a border patrol. the she-cat's thoughts rambled on continuously, like a flowing stream of water.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old August 25th, 2017, 08:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Chameleon

[hey, do you want to do both this WC rp (Brezzycloud and Quailheart) and the DS one at the same time? If not, we could just to the DS one.]

Breezycloud padded into the WindClan clearing with a noticeable spring in her step. It was a brisk August morning. Despite being a tad humid in the air, there was enough fresh wind to cool down her fur. Ah. Just the right weather for the she-cat- not too cold, not too warm, but just right.

What a wonderful day. I wonder if anyone's up for a conversation? Breezycloud thought, flicking her ears and crouching down into a comfortable sitting position. Most of the cats around the area were already engrossed in conversation, except for a select few.

Or, if nobody's up for one, perhaps I'll go hunting by myself. Or join a border patrol. the she-cat's thoughts rambled on continuously, like a flowing stream of water.
(sure though I didn't think we had a DS RP?)
Quailheart hobbled over to Breezycloud with a smile on her face hoping her missing paw wouldn't scare her," Ello' Breezycloud." She purred Breezycloud looks friendly I hope she's up for either a conversation or going hunting with me. she though excited to hear what Breezycloud had to say (sorry it's short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 26th, 2017, 12:13 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

When she reached his side, he couldn't help but smile. That was the reaction he had expected. Weaselshade knew that she still wanted kits, so had told her what he knew appealed to her most. He had said that if she wanted to have kits. Thea also wanted her clanmates to like her. So generally, those two thing were the things he had used to get her up again. Well, actually, what he had used to get her to act more like the Thea he knew, then the one who wasn't forever moping around. The truth was, the tom really had felt bad for her, and he had meant it when he had been talking to her. He actually had felt bad for her when he had been suspicious. He had been trying to comfort her, but she had, as always, been hardheaded. The tom looked at her, his eyes holding no surprise what so ever. "I'm sorry as well." he stated, expecting a shocked reaction after he said those words. But, of course there would be one, he wasn't a tom to apologize. It would be an extra large bout of surprise as Weaselshade's words were not venomous, sarcastic, or flirty. They were genuine. "And, I think that it would be perfectly fine." he stated, grinning a bit. "I also hope that we don't hate each other more after this." That was true, he really did. The tom thought that he and Thea hated each other enough already, while kits could bring them together, it could also tear them apart.
Thea looked down at her paws, noticing the tiny form of them, but she didn't say anything. She didn't know what to really say at all. She felt vulnerable and out of place for a moment when around the tom; her complete feistiness gone for a second. Only for a second, however. She was still that spitball that had a retort for anything and everything. She nodded her head slowly at his words. Hopefully, they wouldn't hate each other as much after kits. Though it was still an awkward thing. Kits were the product of love. Well, most times. Last time Thea checked, the two of them weren't in love. What if their kits were confused as to why their parents weren't together? The she cat blinked, but pushed the thought to the back of her mind. Never mind that - it didn't matter much. She smiled softly, excited to be finally nursing little ones of her own. Thinking about that, she thought about how Mothkit and Nightkit might felt about the whole ordeal. They probably would be excited about having little siblings. And, maybe even think their ado - no, as far as Thea knew, she was their mother. Not their adoptive mother. Those were her kits, whether related by blood or not. She raised them. As stated before, they probably would think her and Weaselshade was mates. But, no. That would never happen. In a way, they both were helping each other. Thea was pretty sure Weaselshade wanted offspring in a biological sense, and she terribly wanted to nurse her own kits to feel like an actual queen. Thea debated on what to do next. She was currently out of her comfort zone, so she gave the tom a quick glance before sliding her eyes away. Turning around, she flicked her tail. "I guess...I'll - uh - see, you...later." She turned her head, snorting to herself. Way to sound weird, but she didn't want to waste her chance this time so she trotted off before anything stupid came to her mind. Not that she thought of herself being dense minded. She was actually pretty intelligent.
Old August 26th, 2017, 09:11 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

The multi colored molly was sitting a ways away from the nursery. She decided that perhaps the clearing was the right place for her at the moment. Away from Nightkit and Lynxkit who were in the nursery. She was going to become an apprentice soon, in two moons to be exact. She needed to get acquainted to what it would be like in the camp. Of course she couldn't go into the territory, as she was still a kit, but that didn't matter. Perhaps she could make a few friends to start apprenticehood with. Yes, that was exactly what she would do. Try to make some new friends. She already had Lynxkit, who was soon to be Lynxpaw, and her sibling Nightkit, but she saw no harm in making any other friends.

"Hi, Mothkit!" A voice purred, the molly's eyes widened, as she faced the cat. Was it Nightkit? Lynxkit? The truth was she really wasn't out in the clearing to make knew friends, she was there to get away from her two best friends. Lynxkit currently thought he was a jerk. Nightkit was in forcing that view, so she had reasons to avoid the two of them. As she knew both her friends were in the nursery, she found it the perfect time to sneak out. So, when it turned out to be Emeraldpaw, a cat she'd talked to about three brief times, she was quite relieved. Mothkit looked up at him, and responded with a simple, "Hello Emeraldpaw."
Emeraldpaw scanned the clearing, his eyes glowing with a sense of pride. WindClan was probably the best Clan, in his eyes, it was so nice and they could hunt things like rabbits. He wasn't sure why she wasn't hanging out with her kit-friends in the nursery, though decided not to push it. Mothkit and him weren't really..that close honestly. They'd spoken about..three times he believed. The Clearing was nice enough, though Emeraldpaw's paws itched to be running through the heather hunting. She'd be an apprentice soon, he realized, so they could come closer through apprenticehood. At least, that's how he thought it worked. He didn't have too many friends, Monarchpaw and Chanterellepaw, but Mothkit seemed pretty nice.

He tilted his head slightly, a silly grin on his face as her eyes widened. "Sorry" he mewed at her scared expression. Where was...Nightkit..Nightkit was right..he thought. And....what was the other one? Oh, Lynxkit! Where were they? She seemed to be with them a lot, from when he'd seen them around, so it was a bit odd. He smiled at her, his tail curling around his paws, wondering if she'd have much to say. He'd like to go hunt, but at the same time he wanted to strengthen the tiny bond they'd..semi-formed. It was a bit dumb, but meh. Emeraldpaw was friendly, so he didn't think it was too weird. "So, whatcha up to?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Old August 26th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Emeraldpaw scanned the clearing, his eyes glowing with a sense of pride. WindClan was probably the best Clan, in his eyes, it was so nice and they could hunt things like rabbits. He wasn't sure why she wasn't hanging out with her kit-friends in the nursery, though decided not to push it. Mothkit and him weren't really..that close honestly. They'd spoken about..three times he believed. The Clearing was nice enough, though Emeraldpaw's paws itched to be running through the heather hunting. She'd be an apprentice soon, he realized, so they could come closer through apprenticehood. At least, that's how he thought it worked. He didn't have too many friends, Monarchpaw and Chanterellepaw, but Mothkit seemed pretty nice.

He tilted his head slightly, a silly grin on his face as her eyes widened. "Sorry" he mewed at her scared expression. Where was...Nightkit..Nightkit was right..he thought. And....what was the other one? Oh, Lynxkit! Where were they? She seemed to be with them a lot, from when he'd seen them around, so it was a bit odd. He smiled at her, his tail curling around his paws, wondering if she'd have much to say. He'd like to go hunt, but at the same time he wanted to strengthen the tiny bond they'd..semi-formed. It was a bit dumb, but meh. Emeraldpaw was friendly, so he didn't think it was too weird. "So, whatcha up to?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

The molly knew she was a kit. Though she was about to become an apprentice. They strange kit-like behavior that Emeraldpaw had, confused her. Apprentices were the next step to becoming warriors. They didn't act like kits, did they? Emeraldpaw seemed to. That brought the question, did all apprentices act like Emeraldpaw? Or was that just a thing he had carried from kithood? Or a strange trait he carried? Anyway, she was confused. Her friends who were becoming apprentices, were excited about it, but it seemed like they wanted to become a warrior rather than have lots of fun. Sure becoming an apprentice was fun, but they still didn't want to still play kit like games like Emeraldpaw. He was strange to Mothkit. Perhaps though, he would be just the cat to cheer her up. As Mothkit wasn't one to judge cats, she decided that would be how she should view Emeraldpaw. The cheerful Bengal apprentice she could come to when Lynxkit and Nightkit just weren't in the mood. That still didn't shake her curiosity though.

"So watcha ya up to?"

That was a good question. What was she up to? Well lets see, she could just plainly state that she was trying to get away from the crowded playful annoyance of the nursery, but that would just be a stupid thing to say. She could say that she was just sitting there and she was sure he could see that as well. But that would be rude. Also, she really had no clue what she was doing. Mothkit allowed herself the smallest growl of annoyance, which she was sure the Bengal tom could not hear. "I'm sitting here." she stated, settling for the words that had come out of her mouth. It was the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea looked down at her paws, noticing the tiny form of them, but she didn't say anything. She didn't know what to really say at all. She felt vulnerable and out of place for a moment when around the tom; her complete feistiness gone for a second. Only for a second, however. She was still that spitball that had a retort for anything and everything. She nodded her head slowly at his words. Hopefully, they wouldn't hate each other as much after kits. Though it was still an awkward thing. Kits were the product of love. Well, most times. Last time Thea checked, the two of them weren't in love. What if their kits were confused as to why their parents weren't together? The she cat blinked, but pushed the thought to the back of her mind. Never mind that - it didn't matter much. She smiled softly, excited to be finally nursing little ones of her own. Thinking about that, she thought about how Mothkit and Nightkit might felt about the whole ordeal. They probably would be excited about having little siblings. And, maybe even think their ado - no, as far as Thea knew, she was their mother. Not their adoptive mother. Those were her kits, whether related by blood or not. She raised them. As stated before, they probably would think her and Weaselshade was mates. But, no. That would never happen. In a way, they both were helping each other. Thea was pretty sure Weaselshade wanted offspring in a biological sense, and she terribly wanted to nurse her own kits to feel like an actual queen. Thea debated on what to do next. She was currently out of her comfort zone, so she gave the tom a quick glance before sliding her eyes away. Turning around, she flicked her tail. "I guess...I'll - uh - see, you...later." She turned her head, snorting to herself. Way to sound weird, but she didn't want to waste her chance this time so she trotted off before anything stupid came to her mind. Not that she thought of herself being dense minded. She was actually pretty intelligent.

Weaselshade nodded, though it also seemed as though he was not there. Well, his mind wasn't in the present moment. And that wasn't just a trick of the eye, his mind wasn't in the present moment. Which was strange, as Weaselshade was the type of tom who always seemed to be aware of what was happening around him, whether he believed, understood it, or not. But, there was no mistaking that his mind had traveled somewhere else. He had a glazed and distant look in his eyes. One that was not often there. And when Thea said she'd see him later, he payed it no mind and simply nodded and said, "Alright." Which was not the type of answer he said often. Now, if any one is distant they ought to be thinking about something. Weaselshade was thinking of something, however it was not a distinct something. Sageheart... Lionsoar... His mind was drifting to his female friends. `What would they think about him and Thea? Well, they weren't mates. But, what would they think about Thea, and the kits? As much as I'm going to be a terrible father- his thought was cut of by another thought. Sageheart... Lionsoar... Then his previous thought was continued. As much as I'm going to be a terrible father, I don't want anyone hurting my kits. The tom finally was returned to the present moment, though his worries lingered. "See ya." He stated, as he somewhat shook himself.
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:42 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

The molly knew she was a kit. Though she was about to become an apprentice. They strange kit-like behavior that Emeraldpaw had, confused her. Apprentices were the next step to becoming warriors. They didn't act like kits, did they? Emeraldpaw seemed to. That brought the question, did all apprentices act like Emeraldpaw? Or was that just a thing he had carried from kithood? Or a strange trait he carried? Anyway, she was confused. Her friends who were becoming apprentices, were excited about it, but it seemed like they wanted to become a warrior rather than have lots of fun. Sure becoming an apprentice was fun, but they still didn't want to still play kit like games like Emeraldpaw. He was strange to Mothkit. Perhaps though, he would be just the cat to cheer her up. As Mothkit wasn't one to judge cats, she decided that would be how she should view Emeraldpaw. The cheerful Bengal apprentice she could come to when Lynxkit and Nightkit just weren't in the mood. That still didn't shake her curiosity though.

"So watcha ya up to?"

That was a good question. What was she up to? Well lets see, she could just plainly state that she was trying to get away from the crowded playful annoyance of the nursery, but that would just be a stupid thing to say. She could say that she was just sitting there and she was sure he could see that as well. But that would be rude. Also, she really had no clue what she was doing. Mothkit allowed herself the smallest growl of annoyance, which she was sure the Bengal tom could not hear. "I'm sitting here." she stated, settling for the words that had come out of her mouth. It was the truth.
He knew he was being..kit-like, but that was just in his character. Kit-like, bold, and fun-loving Emeraldpaw. I need something with a better ring to it.. He thought, giving a little flick of his tail. He acted like a big, almost warrior kit. If that made sense. It wasn't a bad thing, really, but he could be considered dumb or childish to some. He was intelligent, but he didn't like the idea of giving up the freedom of kit-hood that Mothkit had. He found it nice, not to deal with the stress of apprenticehood sometimes. Emeraldpaw liked hunting, and play-fighting. But not the cleaning moss or patrolling. Those were boring to him. Emeraldpaw hated things that were boring, he dispised silence as well. He was a strange young tom, not the ideal warrior-apprentice but a decent one for sure. He was positive Mothkit would be a good apprentice under the name of Mothpaw was well, maybe it'd make them better friends. The young Bengal was the type of cat you could just..talk to. A type of cat you could vent things to.

The question wasn't too exciting, he noted, but he was out of question ideas currently. He didn't know why he even asked. Was he talking too much? ..Nah! Emeraldpaw shrugged it off, deciding Mothkit hadn't said she was annoyed with him. It was kind of an obvious answer, they were both just sitting and talking. Emeraldpaw didn't really know what he suspected. Mothkit is nice, don't worry. He thought, smiling slightly. Emeraldpaw was always smiling, unless something really bad happened. He let out a little chuckle. "I can see that." He mused, a bit of amusement in his tone.
Old August 26th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw cocked his head," How d' ya know if I'm Windclan 'r not?" He smirked.
Hazelkit's tail lashed with irritation, she really wanted this warrior to understand she was a part of the clan, which she had truly doubted before. WindCkan ran so fast, and she want as Swift with her tiny brown legs. But wouldn't this cat understand her, of all? "Because you're walking around." She mewed timidly, her hears flattening and her gaze directing at the ground. She was sure-otherwise he'd have cats watching his every move. She shouldn't be worried, but her heart still seemed to throb.
Old August 26th, 2017, 03:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

Hazelkit's tail lashed with irritation, she really wanted this warrior to understand she was a part of the clan, which she had truly doubted before. WindCkan ran so fast, and she want as Swift with her tiny brown legs. But wouldn't this cat understand her, of all? "Because you're walking around." She mewed timidly, her hears flattening and her gaze directing at the ground. She was sure-otherwise he'd have cats watching his every move. She shouldn't be worried, but her heart still seemed to throb.
He blinked in confusion," Windclan cats make sense, ya don't either you're excessively smart like Riverclan or super dumb like Shadowclan and Thunderclan." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 26th, 2017, 04:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Moonpaw chuckled a bit at his own story, realizing more and more that Aspenpaw was just another apprentice like her. It felt like a relief to be back to her old routine; sitting outside, talking to friends, discussing how the prey was running or how training went. Though her training had been on pause for the time being, it didn't mean she didn't want to hear about her friends ventures in the territory. They were certainly better than hers - she'd almost been killed during her last expedition! The thought made her laugh silently now, how absurd the situation was. "I'm sure you're paw-eye coordination has improved drastically since then, though," she purred, flicking his shoulder with her tail as if to reassure him. It was also nice to know she wasn't the only klutz that occupied the Clans' ranks; she'd slipped and tripped up during training so many times she had lost count! Though she was sure if she sought out Winterwisp, her mentor would have been keeping a running tally.

It was a surprise, however, to hear Aspenpaw ask if she was alright with the staring. Normally, it irritated the young she-cat, though due to her nature she never said anything. Just allowed her Clanmates to gawk with impolite stares, gesturing at her as if she couldn't see or hear them. But Aspenpaw... It warmed her heart to hear him ask permission - though, to be honest Moonpaw wouldn't have minded being stared at by the young tom... "Of course it's fine. I... I appreciate you for asking, though," she murmured, hoping he knew just how grateful she was for that. Rarely did cat's ever ask her anything straightforwardly anymore. There were even times when Surgestorm would beat around the bush, not saying anything directly, but the black and white she-cat knew that was simply from his carefulness around her now, vowing to make sure she never ended up with another injury like this.

Her ears twitched, cocking her head to the side as Moonpaw waited for what statement was to come next. What adjective would her newfound friend use to describe her? She had heard just about all the negative ones in the book used by her Clanmates, in whispers they thought she couldn't pick up, of course. But that was the thing about injuries - with half of her sight and hearing gone, the senses she had left over were amplified, possibly even better than before. When Aspenpaw said that she was 'beautiful' though, all her senses seemed to lock up. She stared, frozen at the apprentice, before chagrin lit up her face and she dipped her head, swatting her paw absentmindedly in the air. "Oh, now I know Tawnypaw must've gotten to your head. Thank you, that's really sweet. Though, I don't know if that's the describing trait I would use," she chuckled, her tone surprisingly honest for such a young age.

Regardless of the compliment's intent, Moonpaw returned her gaze to Aspenpaw's own. Something about the tom just made her feel happy, and she was glad they were getting to know each other better. "Thank you," she repeated again, before giving a smile of her own. "I hope we can become really good friends, and then maybe once I'm all better, you, me, and Tawnypaw can all go out to the territory again. Scare some prey," she purred, a smile once again lighting up her face. Genuine happiness shown within her good eye, and Moonpaw was surprised to find herself actually enjoying a conversation outside of her little circle. In that moment, Aspenpaw had her undivided attention, and she was glad that StarClan had saved at least one of her Clanmates who didn't view her any differently.
"Well, I'm older and wiser now. But you want to know the real secret to my success?" Aspenpaw looked around for a moment, to see who was listening before he leaned in to her good ear as though about to tell her his deepest, darkest secret. His expression was a hundred percent serious, not even his whiskers quivering with the strain of remaining serious. "I don't run when it's muddy. That really helps," He whispered. Near the end of his sentence, his voice began to strain and then his whiskers twitched with amusement. Aspenpaw hoped he wasn't tickling her ear, nor bothering her with his jokes. Somehow, it was easier to joke around Moonpaw. A good deal of the "misfits" that he talked to, it was like walking on crisp leaves and trying not to break them under his paws. He had to do it delicately, softly, and have a lot of luck to keep them from cracking. But, he found ways to make them feel better. Except for... Tawnypaw. While she was one of his close friends, he still didn't feel as though she completely trusted him. Or as though she would ever really completely trust him.

And that hurt, just a little bit... he didn't understand why. Sometimes it felt as though she didn't even really like him. She somewhat trusted him, that was for sure, but Aspenpaw felt that somewhere along the way, their friendship had gone downhill and had never returned to where it was. Moonpaw's voice seemed to lower a little when she spoke again, telling him that she was okay with his staring. Really? He would have thought that it would bother her. She must get stared at all the time, and there was no way that they were polite glances either. Some of the cats in the Clan could be very offensive when given the opportunity. Though, he knew they most likely didn't mean it. Some of them were good cats deep down. Others? Well... Aspenpaw always tried to look for the best in everyone, but he hadn't found much good in them. "Glad it's alright with you," He half-purred with a smile. The injury in itself was hard not to look at. But Aspenpaw's mind was already calculating it as just 'part of her face,' as though it had never not been there. The untouched part of her features was beautiful. Unique, at least. It was easy to see why Tawnypaw praised this apprentice so much. Before now, he had wondered what was so good about Moonpaw.

Now? Yep, he could definitely think of a few descriptive words to praise her as well. And honestly, it wasn't really a surprise. Anyone that the she cat praised so readily and was so fond of had to have some good qualities in them. His smile faltered for a moment when Moonpaw spoke again. Oh. Not the right trait, huh? Must've sounded a little weird, I know I would feel weird if some cat I just met complimented me like that, He thought with a nervous purr rumbling in his throat. Even though it had been meant as nothing more then a compliment, Aspenpaw still felt a little awkward. "Well, Tawnypaw's been praising you so much it's hard for me to think of some original compliments," He laughed with that smile coming back. He had meant it, though. Both inside and out - Moonpaw was a beautiful cat. Though, if she wasn't as comfortable with him saying that, he wouldn't. He would just... think of normal things to say. It didn't seem like Moonpaw really needed building up, which was what Aspenpaw was good at. He was used to building others up. So what did you do when you met a cat who had the most cheerful personality, even after an accident?

"Sure! Then you can see how much my paw-eye coordination has improved first hand," The tom mewed with a laugh. But he was truly hoping that they would be able to do that sometime. Maybe he would be able to see how Tawnypaw acted around the black and white cat. There had to be some difference, otherwise she wouldn't be so heavily praised. And he was eager to see what it was so that he could hopefully get the same results.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread