Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
2024 wco talent show
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:25 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:21 PM
Would it even matter? [P]
by Fish
Last post by Dark
Today 12:19 PM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2018, 08:06 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike let out a soft sigh before looking his brother straight in the eye, "Don't tell Silverscar I said this but, I don't think I'm going to survive kitting and so I need you to promise that if anything happens to me you and Lilybreeze will be there for our kittens no matter what that entails."
Treestep blinked in surprise. He surely hoped that Wildstrike wouldn't die during kitting! That would be horrible! Treestep didn't know how well he could take the loss of another family member. But, he just nodded,"Yes - Yes, of course. Anything," he breathed.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:19 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Treestep blinked in surprise. He surely hoped that Wildstrike wouldn't die during kitting! That would be horrible! Treestep didn't know how well he could take the loss of another family member. But, he just nodded,"Yes - Yes, of course. Anything," he breathed.

"Thank you, I'm glad my kits will at least have you if any happens to me." Wildstrike purred giving Treestep's face an affectionate lick and letting out a momentary sigh of relief happy that was over with, "You're a great brother Treestep, truly you are."
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
"Thank you, I'm glad my kits will at least have you if any happens to me." Wildstrike purred giving Treestep's face an affectionate lick and letting out a momentary sigh of relief happy that was over with, "You're a great brother Treestep, truly you are."
Treestep smiled weakly and licked him back,"I would hope so," he chuckled,"You're a really great brother too. And so is Grayfrost. He would be proud of you," Treestep replied quietly.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:41 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Hiraethkit sat with her tail curled around her paws and her eyes focused on the nursery entrance with a rather serious expression in her eyes. When Daydream walked in, Hiraethkit focused her soft gaze on the medicine cat, her ocher pools gleaming with faint curiosity. She stood up, her attention wholly focused on the other cat as she wove around kits and mothers to get a closer look at Daydream. "You're the Medicine Cat." She observed, sliding her two paws together and taking a seat. She flicked an ear, vaguely hearing the sounds of battle not too far away, and her typical frown only deepened as a result. WindClan and ThunderClan's pettiness against each other is dragging the rest of us in as well. She noted disapprovingly, then looked up at Daydream. "Would you need help in the Medicine Den after they're done fighting?" She asked, her paws itching to follow after Daydream into he medicine den. She wanted to become the older cat's apprentice, and she was just a moon away from becoming old enough to start training.
[/QUOTE]
daydreams ears perked at the kit infront of them, amber hues going to the young molly infront of them. They bent down to her level to make proper eye contact, dipping their head,"Why yes I am," they mewed gently. their personality was completely different when it came to kits. their tone much softer, less harsh. they knew what it was like to be treated like trash as a kit, to be thrown aside like nothing, so they would treat every kit with kindness. "And im not sure, it depends and how many cats come into my den for help. but a kit shouldnt be worrying about warriors injuries, are you okay?"
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:54 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep smiled weakly and licked him back,"I would hope so," he chuckled,"You're a really great brother too. And so is Grayfrost. He would be proud of you," Treestep replied quietly.

"Yeah, he'd be so proud of me accidentally getting pregnant." Wildstrike deadpanned as he rolled his eyes at Treestep's comment, "Though I might try to name one of my kittens after him if it's okay with Silverscar." He mewed as an afterthought smiling softly to himself.
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
"Yeah, he'd be so proud of me accidentally getting pregnant." Wildstrike deadpanned as he rolled his eyes at Treestep's comment, "Though I might try to name one of my kittens after him if it's okay with Silverscar." He mewed as an afterthought smiling softly to himself.
Treestep laughed,"No, not that! I meant that he'd be proud of how brave you are. Just like I am," he smiled at Wildstrike,"That's a good idea... And, if you... Do... P-pass... Then I'll insist that one be named after you as well!" He mewed the last few words determinedly.
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:12 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep laughed,"No, not that! I meant that he'd be proud of how brave you are. Just like I am," he smiled at Wildstrike,"That's a good idea... And, if you... Do... P-pass... Then I'll insist that one be named after you as well!" He mewed the last few words determinedly.
"Brave? Huh, yeah right I'm about the least brave cat in the clan, Treestep hate to break it to you." He snickered, suddenly becoming serious after the tom next comment, "No. Don't do that the last thing that I want is a kitten of mine having a name that they only received because they 'killed' their mother. That can seriously screw a kit up Treestep and I don't want that." He assured giving his whisker a soft twitch.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 11th, 2018 at 11:15 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:14 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydreams ears perked at the kit infront of them, amber hues going to the young molly infront of them. They bent down to her level to make proper eye contact, dipping their head,"Why yes I am," they mewed gently. their personality was completely different when it came to kits. their tone much softer, less harsh. they knew what it was like to be treated like trash as a kit, to be thrown aside like nothing, so they would treat every kit with kindness. "And im not sure, it depends and how many cats come into my den for help. but a kit shouldnt be worrying about warriors injuries, are you okay?"
Hiraethkit tilted her head thoughtfully at Daydream’s question, her green gaze focused on the medicine cat’s amber pools. “Well,” She began, considering her words before speaking again. “It depends on what you mean by ‘okay’. Am I okay physically? Mentally? The answer would be yes. But, I am not okay with staying cooped up in this den. It’s hot, cramped, and noisy.” Her voice wasn’t filled with spite, just a minor annoyance with a serious edge to it. She wasn’t one for spending her time cooped up with a bunch of whiny kits and their gossiping mothers after all. “Plus,” She began, hesitantly at first before her tone strengthened. “I’m very interested in herbal remedies and I’d like to learn some of them.” That way I can help prevent cats from dying. My mother died because she didn’t have anyone to help her, didn’t she? Hiraethkit gazed up at Daydream, flicking an ear ever so slightly to chase away a gnat that had buzzed too close to her.
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
"Brave? Huh, yeah right I about the least brave cat in the clan, Treestep hate to break it to you." He snickered, suddenly becoming serious after the tom next comment, "No. Don't do that the last thing that I want is a kitten of mine having a name that they only received because they 'killed' their mother. That can seriously screw a kit up Treestep and I don't want that." He assured giving his whisker a soft twitch.
Treestep ignored his first response. He flicked his ear dismissively,"Or, it could make them brave. Strong. Kind. Everything you were and more. It can make them remember that they have a purpose, even if they feel they have none. Wildstrike, that unique kit will feel special when they're doubting themself," Treestep pushed insistently.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 11th, 2018 at 11:17 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:27 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep ignored his first response. He flicked his ear dismissively,"Or, it could make them brave. Strong. Kind. Everything you were and more. It can make them remember that they have a purpose, even if they feel they have none. Wildstrike, that unique kit will feel special when they're doubting themselves," Treestep pushed insistently.

"Treestep I know where you're coming from but at the end of the day I'm not comfortable with it and I'm the one you would be 'honoring' and besides who wants to live in another cat's shadow because it certainly isn't me!" Wildstrike hissed digging his paw into the ground as he glared at Treestep, "Do you even have any idea how horrible it felt when we were apprentices and all my brothers were doing such good work and I could hardly catch a mouse!" He growled, his eyes becoming furious slits, "Imagine that with a kit having to try to live up to a parent they never even met!"
Closed Thread