Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:54 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Mica
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinderspirit
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:44 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 11:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2018, 05:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Thankfully for the youth, Newtpaw did not have much trouble finding a piece of prey for the kindhearted elder, seeing a small hunting patrol returning back to camp with fresh, plump pieces of prey for the clan, which made the munchkin smile as she scampered over to the freshkill pile and choosing a magpie, which was a white-and-black feathered bird that would surely satisfied Fallow breeze’s hunger. She dipped her head to any warrior, apprentice or queen that she passed by in the clearing, as a form of silence greeting as she quickly fetched the dampened moss while carrying the feathered prey in her jaws while doing so. Newtpaw was efficient and didn’t waste time in her actions, pushing herself to not get distracted or bored with what she was doing. The student was determined to be seen as helpful - an important part of her clan, despite her differences. Without any friends or siblings to take up her time, the youth could further her training and her duties as an apprentice, soon to be a warrior. It was a lonely life maybe, but Newtpaw didn’t dwell on this very much. She shook her head, finding her mindset drifting to her past memories with him - Lionpaw. No, no, no. She couldn’t lose now, not while she was doing so excellent!

“I have returned, Fallowbreeze!” The brown-furred shecat mewed with pride as she padded back into the Elder’s den with the clump of moss and magpie in her jaws, making her speech a bit muffled, but it wasn’t too difficult to do so, “There was a hunting patrol that brought back delicious prey that is still warm and soft.” Newtpaw rested the moss and prey in front of the older female as she sat down across from her with a sweetened smile upon her expression. Looking at her mentor out of the corner of her amber-hued eyes, she hoped that she hadn’t taken too long or if Raspberrybubble had noticed her slight moment of hesitation in the clearing because of the flashback to her past, but she focused on what she was doing rather than worrying about that. “I do hope that this is okay.” She remarked, her tone gentle and friendly, “Need anything else, ma’am?” Her ears twitched.
Fallowbreeze purred,” Thank you. That should be all.” She meowed respectfully and happily.

Rasberrybubble purred a 99% she stalled a slight bit to fetch prey...but that hardly matters.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:46 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"If someone expects you to have kits, just because you are a molly and whatnot, you can tell them to go find what prey they ate to make their mind so corrupt." daydream replied as they entered the medicine cat den. the fresh smells of herbs were in the air as usual, the den neat and tidy due to them being a clean freak when it came to that sort of thing. they gently lean forward and down so hiraethkit to hop off. leaning back up, they took a moment before answering,"There are countless poultices and remedies, it depends what clan you are in. In riverclan, they use catmint because th moisture of the river bring along tht herb, while i may use lungwort, because we have more trees in our territory. I may use Charmaolie instead of doc because we have more pine trees then oak, and so on. medicine cats share herbs often because of that, but i have most of them." they mewed, walking over to a wall in the nursery.

the wall was marvelous to any medcat or medcat in training. it was mud that had gone dry and is now rock solid, and in between the cracks of the mud were stuffed with herbs all in their correct places. some were fresher than others, some were green and bright despite the bitter cold of leaf bare. some hanged down, and over all was a pretty mesh of both green and brown, mixed with roots and flowers. it was easier than keeping the herbs all on the floor in organized piles, and this way no one stepped on them. teh den was rather big, holding a total of five nests, counting daydreams in the very back corner, the others were meant for patients, and a small dug out hole was next to daydreams nest. in the summer, when the ground was moist, if you dug deep enough you could reach water, water that daydream would dip moss in for patients to drink from.
Hiraethkit hopped off of Daydream's back once they had entered the medicine den, her ocher green pools wide with amazement and curiosity as she looked around. She smiled ever so slightly at Daydream's blunt response, feeling rather inclined to take the non-binary cat's advice and tell everyone to 'shut it and go back to eating that rotten crowfood of yours'. Her eyes gleamed with curiosity as she looked over the wall, able to pick out only a few of the herbs from the small cracks and holes. "This is awesome," She walked over to one of the closer herbs, towards the bottom. She sniffed it curiously and recognized the scent although she didn't know what it was. Hiraethkit turned her head to look around the rest of the den, spotting Daydream's nest across the den. The stale scent of the moss mixed in with the pine needles that made up the nest was familiar, and with the slightly dusty, medical scents of the herbs wafting around she relaxed. It was cool, quiet; no squealing kits to step on her tail, or mothers (who weren't even her own!) to scold her for snapping at their kits for annoying her. On top of that, she wasn't surrounded by mothers spinning tales of the almighty StarClan and how they could 'raise the dead' or 'control the weather' or whatever. They were dead cats- of course, they should be listened to, and respected, but they had no influence on the living world. It was ridiculous how many adult cats still believed that a StarClan cat could make the clouds drift over the moon, but Hiraethkit knew better than to argue with her caretakers and elders.

Turning to face Daydream, Hiraethkit looked genuinely relaxed and excited. "It's amazing in here. It's so neat, and quiet..." She walked back over to the wall and stared up at it. This was the perfect time to show that she knew some of the herbs! Eagerness blossomed in her heart, a strange emotion to the typically stoic kitten. "Those big red berries at the top are Yew Berries, right? The ones that kill cats?" Hiraethkit asked, pointing a claw up at the aforementioned berries. "And just below it is... yarrow?" She sounded slightly doubtful, since the flowers on a yarrow plant and watermint were similar in shape and color, and she hadn't been out and about enough to learn how to tell the difference. On top of that, listening to how Daydream treated cats didn't necessarily reveal what the herbs looked like- she had to get a peek at the leaves or blossoms to figure out what it was after all. However, Hiraethkit was eager to show off that she knew a little bit about basic medicine- if she could prove to Daydream that she knew some basic herbal remedies, maybe Daydream would consider taking her under their wing and make her their apprentice. The thought prompted Hiraethkit to continue, spotting an easy to name plant- lavender. "And that's lavender! It cools down fevers, doesn't it?"
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:51 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep narrowed his eyes,"Well, not me. I'd never do that, I'm your brother remember?" Then he mewed sternly,"Besides, that doesn't tell me what I'd gain out of that. It just tells me why mean and ugly and rude and fat and ignorant and arrogant and selfish and cruel cats would choose to bully you. Plus, none of what you said is even true. Except for the fat part, but that's just because you're expecting!"

"I-I m-m-might as w-well b-be your s-sister." Wildstrike mumbled feeling worse and worse as their conversation continued, "C-cats have s-s-started calling W-wildflower, Treestep! a-and they ne-ver listen w-w-when I te-ll them t-to stop a-and then o-o-one time a-a tom push-ed me to t-tthe ground and sa-id he'd k-kill the k-its i-if I didn't k-eep my d-d-dirty mouth s-shut up!" He lamented hyperventilating as he finished and blinking rapidly, "D-do cats r-r-really hate m-me that mu-ch Treestep t-that they'd kill my b-babies!"

Last edited by Tavvi; March 11th, 2018 at 06:06 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Today had just been a horrible day for Cloverwhisker; her kits had been fighting seemingly nonstop, she hadn't had a chance to get anything to eat and she just wanted to go to bed at this point. Though her anger been building throughout the day her voice was still soft and kind "Fawnkit! Falconkit!" She mewed as she stood to her paws. She padded over to them and picked them both up by the scruff. After making her way back to her messy nest she set her babies down and gabe them a hard look "Listen, you two were up fir the majority of the last night, and it is about time for you to take a nap!" The last part of her words was said in an almost scolding tone. When Fawnkit jumped up and started biting at Falconkits's ear after totally ignoring her, she just let out a deep sigh and rested her head on her paws to become lost in thought. @Constellation
While Cloverwhisker had an overwhelming day, Coldhearted had a day that was considered normal. As a warrior, he participated in patrols such as hunting or scouting. Since he didn’t have an apprentice to train, it made it a lot easier to see his mate and kits after a long day. Coldhearted has finished throwing two mice into the food pile before he started to make his way towards the nursery. The ginger tom padded into the den, seeking out a familiar grey and white pelt. Cloverwhisker. She was laying her head down on her paws, two kits before her, rough housing. Coldhearted approached his kits and grabbed hold of Fawnkit’s scruff, snatching her away from her brother who was swiping a claw at her. The father gently set the kit down, laying down himself to become a barrier between the two siblings. “Shouldn’t the two of you be asleep?” He grunted. Cloverwhisker was lenient on the kits, whereas Coldhearted appeared to be more strict with them. He expected them to be curled asleep without any back talk. His pale blue eyes landed on Cloverwhisker, sighing gently. He had used his nose to gently rub through her pelt, unaware of the current mood she was in.
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

A black and white tom lounged in the tree. Far up, hidden by the shadows of this shady residence. His tail aimlessly swished below him, a comforting manner. His head was low, laying on one paw while the other paw dangled from the tree. This was an excellent lounging spot to behold. Far up where no one else would bother you. Bullheaded was the type of tom to bother others but everyone knew to stay away from him. Clan life wasn’t ideal for him but it sure beat loneliness as the tom was a social butterfly and had his fill of causing disturbance to any feline. On other occasions, he enjoyed hiding among the trees without a care in the world. His mind was pretty much a blank state of thought. He could faintly hear the other cats below him chatting away, so he lifted his head to peer down. He didn’t see much as most was covered by the growing leaves and branches. With his interest being stolen, Bullheaded immediately jumped down expertly from each branch until he landed with a loud “thud” on the ground. Relaxing was fun and all, but it wasn’t hisncup of tea. To balance his boredom, he sought out a new “friend”. The tom sat down on his haunches, bringing up a paw and began licking it devilishly. He smooth the fur on top of his head - stopped once he realized he didn’t like the feeling - and used his paw to roughly scatter the fur on top of his head to make it appear messy. Forget about being clean. Playing games was all about getting dirty.

@Opal
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:58 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
Dangerhawk jumped hearing his clan mate say that. He got up and ran the other way towards the border then he crossed it into Thunderclan. He jumped in a bush as he sat he hoped that Crowheart didn't follow him. He smelled the Thunderclan patrol and Dangerhawk hoped his sent was not there anymore.
[i'm not certain where you want the plot to go from this. crowheart wouldn't cross the border so there would be no further interaction between the two]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:11 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

“Yup!” She squeaked, rolling onto her back to pummel the ball with her legs. She shredded it into a dusty scrap pile. She rolled onto it, smushing it into the ground. “I killed it!” She announced happily. “Spiritstorm, would you like to share my prey?” She sat down and pretended to eat her catch. She sneezed as dust drifted into her nose, and flicked her ears back.
Spiritstorm nodded as she replied, watching her with amusement as she kicked the ball with her legs and shredded it to pieces. He chuckled. "I can see that," he mused, glancing over at the shredded ball of moss. "Sure," he mewed, walking over and pretending to eat the 'prey', feeling a warmth in his chest. Maplekit's excitement was contagious.
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:25 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Hiraethkit hopped off of Daydream's back once they had entered the medicine den, her ocher green pools wide with amazement and curiosity as she looked around. She smiled ever so slightly at Daydream's blunt response, feeling rather inclined to take the non-binary cat's advice and tell everyone to 'shut it and go back to eating that rotten crowfood of yours'. Her eyes gleamed with curiosity as she looked over the wall, able to pick out only a few of the herbs from the small cracks and holes. "This is awesome," She walked over to one of the closer herbs, towards the bottom. She sniffed it curiously and recognized the scent although she didn't know what it was. Hiraethkit turned her head to look around the rest of the den, spotting Daydream's nest across the den. The stale scent of the moss mixed in with the pine needles that made up the nest was familiar, and with the slightly dusty, medical scents of the herbs wafting around she relaxed. It was cool, quiet; no squealing kits to step on her tail, or mothers (who weren't even her own!) to scold her for snapping at their kits for annoying her. On top of that, she wasn't surrounded by mothers spinning tales of the almighty StarClan and how they could 'raise the dead' or 'control the weather' or whatever. They were dead cats- of course, they should be listened to, and respected, but they had no influence on the living world. It was ridiculous how many adult cats still believed that a StarClan cat could make the clouds drift over the moon, but Hiraethkit knew better than to argue with her caretakers and elders.

Turning to face Daydream, Hiraethkit looked genuinely relaxed and excited. "It's amazing in here. It's so neat, and quiet..." She walked back over to the wall and stared up at it. This was the perfect time to show that she knew some of the herbs! Eagerness blossomed in her heart, a strange emotion to the typically stoic kitten. "Those big red berries at the top are Yew Berries, right? The ones that kill cats?" Hiraethkit asked, pointing a claw up at the aforementioned berries. "And just below it is... yarrow?" She sounded slightly doubtful, since the flowers on a yarrow plant and watermint were similar in shape and color, and she hadn't been out and about enough to learn how to tell the difference. On top of that, listening to how Daydream treated cats didn't necessarily reveal what the herbs looked like- she had to get a peek at the leaves or blossoms to figure out what it was after all. However, Hiraethkit was eager to show off that she knew a little bit about basic medicine- if she could prove to Daydream that she knew some basic herbal remedies, maybe Daydream would consider taking her under their wing and make her their apprentice. The thought prompted Hiraethkit to continue, spotting an easy to name plant- lavender. "And that's lavender! It cools down fevers, doesn't it?"
"You sure know your stuff,dont you?" daydream mewed, raising an eyebrow. they knew cats who knew more about herbs than others, but they had never seen a kit of all things so interested. she had even gotten most of them correct. they were surprised, seeing as when daydream was a kit they were focusing more on the death of their father and what kind of prey they were going to eat instead of herbs. "I prefer to call them death berries, they kill anything that consumes them. Ive only had to use them once in my life." they mewed. the only time they did was when a cat was suffering to many injuries in battle, having pain in every breath that they took. it was the right thing to do. "It causes the body to contract and foam and the mouth, kinda like the symptoms of rabies." they explained. "But yes, you guessed all the herbs correctly. if there anything that you are curious about?" they could rant on and on about herbs and answer questions, daydream was always known for their indepth knowledge.
Old March 12th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

While Cloverwhisker had an overwhelming day, Coldhearted had a day that was considered normal. As a warrior, he participated in patrols such as hunting or scouting. Since he didn’t have an apprentice to train, it made it a lot easier to see his mate and kits after a long day. Coldhearted has finished throwing two mice into the food pile before he started to make his way towards the nursery. The ginger tom padded into the den, seeking out a familiar grey and white pelt. Cloverwhisker. She was laying her head down on her paws, two kits before her, rough housing. Coldhearted approached his kits and grabbed hold of Fawnkit’s scruff, snatching her away from her brother who was swiping a claw at her. The father gently set the kit down, laying down himself to become a barrier between the two siblings. “Shouldn’t the two of you be asleep?” He grunted. Cloverwhisker was lenient on the kits, whereas Coldhearted appeared to be more strict with them. He expected them to be curled asleep without any back talk. His pale blue eyes landed on Cloverwhisker, sighing gently. He had used his nose to gently rub through her pelt, unaware of the current mood she was in.
Fawnkit looked up at her Dad and puffed out her chest "N-uh! I can stay up however long I want!" She protested before giving her paw a lick and swiping it over her ear "Falconkit is a scardey mouse!" She called while attempting to climb her father to get to her brother again. She had no reason for calling him such other than to torment the little tom-cat.

Upong being nudged Cloverwhisker rasied her head off of her paws and sighed deeply. Once she realized who had caused the disturbance she sat up and gave her mate a tired smile "Hey Coldy!" She was happy to see him, but the littlest of things would just set her off now. He raised one of her white paws from the ground and nudged his shoulder with it in a greeting.
Old March 12th, 2018, 01:54 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I-I m-m-might as w-well b-be your s-sister." Wildstrike mumbled feeling worse and worse as their conversation continued, "C-cats have s-s-started calling W-wildflower, Treestep! a-and they ne-ver listen w-w-when I te-ll them t-to stop a-and then o-o-one time a-a tom push-ed me to t-tthe ground and sa-id he'd k-kill the k-its i-if I didn't k-eep my d-d-dirty mouth s-shut up!" He lamented hyperventilating as he finished and blinking rapidly, "D-do cats r-r-really hate m-me that mu-ch Treestep t-that they'd kill my b-babies!"
Treestep narrowed his eyes but then took a deep breath and sighed, closing his eyes,"The only thing that bothers me more than other cats doubting you, is you doubting yourself. Do you really believe that you and Silverscar would let others kill your kits?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 12th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
Closed Thread