Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 31st, 2017, 12:40 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Dewpaw's ears flicked up in surprise. What in the name of StarClan was Midgepaw talking about? Healers? Fighters? Did they just not know the terms for Warriors and Medicine cats? But he must.... Dewpaw's blue gaze was filled with vexation. "Like Clan medicine cats?" She asked, her confusion just rising in her mind. So if they aren't Clan medicine cats, what are they...? Nothing fits together! The young cat felt her claws dig into the dirt beneath them as she tried to piece everything together in her mind. Never in her life had she heard the term "healer" or "fighter" used as a rank. "What were you, part of some rogue or loner group?" She said, concerned. What had her friend been through? "Or some type of long, lost far-away tribe?" Wouldn't the Clans have known about that? Dewpaw had noticed Midgepaw as the quiet and reserved type, but she had always thought that was natural - when she heard them speak about how "healers" were protected from "fighters", she began to think maybe it wasn't - maybe something had happened to Midgepaw. If something bad happened, is it hurtful of me to press them? But I just... it's all so confusing... Realizing the things she said may have been hurtful. Dewpaw flicked her ear. "I'm sorry. You don't have to answer if you don't want to," she told her friend.
Midgepaw winced, wondering if perhaps they'd said too much, and looked away, then nodded slowly. “Yeah, but more, and not as experienced,” they murmured, gaze clouding over at the thought of Bush, who had died in some fight with SkyClan, although Midgepaw barely knew what SkyClan was, only that it was another Clan, but didn't have any borders with WindClan. Then a motion caught their eyes, and they scooted back, eyeing her unsheathed claws warily, their eyes wide with an almost fearful expression, body already starting to tremble, but they said nothing for awhile, taking deep breaths, trying to calm their self down a bit, not that it did them much good, and Midgepaw found it impossible to tear their gaze from Dewpaw's claws, no matter how hard they tried. But when she spoke again, they finally glanced up, taking a gasp of surprise and opening their mouth, but no words came out, so they just shook their head. “N- not quite, t- though i- if I t- told you, y- would know it b- by name p- probably,” they said, stuttering quite terribly, each word more of a challenge than it should've been, but when she apologized, they nodded. “I- it's okay,” Midgepaw promised, and looked up at her. “So... what do you think it'll be like, becoming a warrior?” they asked, changing the subject.
Old August 31st, 2017, 03:13 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Hareleap swallowed, his eyes meeting hers with hesitance. "I'm thinking you want kits..with all this family talk, but..It might just be me." He mewed, giving a small shrug, smiling slightly. His tail twitched as he hoped he wasn't being mouse-brained.
The cat smiled and nuzzled her mate. "Do you want kits?" Paleheart was watching her mate happily, swishing her tail back and forth in the air.

(Its funny. These guys will(probably) have kits, but because they love each other. My other kitty, Nyx, is basically having a one night stand with another cat and having kits from it. So basically the two couples are like love VS. lust)

(or its just me)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:57 PM.
Old August 31st, 2017, 04:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The slim Havana Brown made his way into the clearing, his green eyes gleaming with the pleasure of living in the new era of WindClan. With Singenight gone (and having been gone for a while), Pinepaw felt as though he could finally relax. As far as he knew, his best friend was still an apprentice. StarClan, Pinepaw missed her. He hadn't even realized how much until now, and he wished that he could see her soon. It was almost like being seperated from a birth sibling, that's how close he felt to her at times. The tom thought about how close he was to being a warrior. At 12 moons old, in the next moon or so, he should be one. A purr of excitement rumbled in his throat, and his green optics flashed once more in excitement. He certainly had changed from the young kit/apprentice he had been before. So manipulative and cruel... Pinepaw wondered how come he hadn't changed sooner. Maybe change didn't happen overnight but for real, it seemed to have taken him forever to realize that that wasn't really who he was! Or at least, not really who he wanted to be! Not since he had met Adderpaw, that was. It seemed she had changed his whole world for the better, and Pinepaw was glad of it. He had needed that change. Who knew where he might have ended up?

The tom guessed that he would have ended up doing something bad, or perhaps he would have even ended up dead - a victim of some cat's claws that he got on the wrong side of. At least now he knew how to curb his emotions better. As for politeness, well... for some cats it took a longer amount of time. But, at least he was trying! He was trying now. And he was doing a fairly good job of it, too. Pinepaw glanced up, looking around for the familiar pelt of Adderpaw. Right now, all he wanted to do was have a conversation with his friend. To be able to joke around and laugh, and play, like old times! Training and change had been a big part of both of their lives though, he felt like... what with the changing of ranks, and now they were going to be warriors soon! Granted, his warrior ceremony wasn't for another moon or so (or perhaps less, he was hoping less) but he was still excited for it. There was no telling what might happen in that moon or so, perhaps he and Adderpaw would get to go on some great adventure together or something! Just like old times.

Only better, because now... everything was open and there were no lies. Now they were both safe from having heartbreak placed upon them by manipulation and cruelty. The tom grinned as he thought about this, and his tail began to twitch happily. Over the past few moons, Pinepaw had grown a lot. He was much more muscular and had a better build, not to mention his pelt had grown more handsome. Had he wanted to, or had he still been manipulative, things could have been different. Even his voice had outgrown that roughness to it and now had an almost growling sound when he spoke in an even tone, one that deepened when he was angry and grew more cheerful when he was happy. Yes, Pinepaw had changed - for the better, he hoped.

--

Heartpaw was growing up, whether she liked it or not. Some of the change that she had recently gone through had been good and beneficial to her, and some of it... well... the apprentice wasn't quite sure yet. Among that change had been quite nearly losing her best friend - Rainpaw - and she still wasn't sure what kind of ground they were on. Still, at least she had her mentor. Rookpatch was sweet, even if he did have trouble with his speech, and she liked training with him.

She was constantly around cats who talked all the time, had nice speech, but they never seemed to have anything worthwhile to say. At least this way she was getting someone who, when he opened his maw, he had something interesting to say. Except perhaps that was just because of Heartpaw's personality, the fact that she liked cats like that, that made her think that way. The apprentice yawned and looked up towards the blue sky. She remembered someone - had it been Rainpaw? - or Rookpatch, maybe? - telling her that she had eyes bluer then the sky above. And she had liked that. It was pretty, but if only she could remember who had told her!

Some days Heartpaw had trouble remembering anything, there was so much stress and worry along with excitement crammed into her young mind. Rare was the time when she saw Rainpaw anymore. They talked, and they seemed to be on fine terms, but he was never around. It felt as though she were slowly losing him. Right now, Heartpaw just really needed someone to be around. Someone to count on. Her soft blue eyes glanced up towards the sky again, and this time, she felt more sure it had been Rainpaw complimenting her. He always knew what to say to make her feel better.

She remembered when they had first met, the day that her Mother had disappeared... and the day that Singenight had taken over... the day they had both become apprentices, and the day that he had apologized to her. She remembered all of those days. Rainpaw had been right there the whole time, but now? Maybe it was Obsidiansky's training that was taking attention away from her. Not that Heartpaw was jealous or anything, because she most certainly was not jealous - but she figured a talk with her mentor might do her some good. And what did she want to talk about? Feelings. Nothing but feelings. Like happiness, and sadness, and anxiety, and excitement... calmness...

love...

Wait, what? Love? Nope, nope, Heartpaw was not going to talk about love. That was a complicated subject for her - complicated meaning that the tom she felt like she might be in love with was never around, and she was having trouble remembering when the last time they spent time together was. But she could still remember his face. And she could still remember his personality. Those were the things that counted... at least she hoped so. And she could also remember the times that they had spent together, just in case... just in case that meant anything.

@Duskflight

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
The cat smiled and nuzzled her mate. "Do you want kits?" Fairyheart was watching her mate happily, swishing her tail back and forth in the air.

(Its funny. These guys will(probably) have kits, but because they love each other. My other kitty, Nyx, is basically having a one night stand with another cat and having kits from it. So basically the two couples are like love VS. lust)

(or its just me)
((I like to think these two were friend-like as kits, then awkward apprentices, then sweeties as warriors.))
((Nah, it's not you. These two are tru luvvvvvvv))

Hareleap blinked, considering the question for a minute. Kits? Did he want kits? He gave a tiny nod. "I do." He mewed, giving her a nuzzle, his tail curling. Kits sounded nice, truthfully, little fluffs he could call his own.
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(Lol yea I'll post in the DS today or tmrw)

The tortoiseshell she-cat chuckled for a moment. "Yeah." She agreed. Talking about the weather is underrated here in WindClan. Her pelt was ruffled slightly by the soft wind that rushed by.

"Anyways, is life good with you? Do you maybe want to... ah, do something, like hunt or patrol the border? It can't hurt to do a little extra for our clan." She said rather absentmindedly. In the back of her thoughts was this memory: moons ago, she had saved two kits who had lost their mother from a wildfire that swept through the area. (If I remember correctly, there was a wc fire during the evil era) Since then, Breezycloud had attempted to do more altruistic activities for the good of others around her.
She smiled," Life's been great. I'd love to go hunting!" She purred swishing her tail. (IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG LIFES BEEN INSANE RN AND ITS SHORT CUZ IM TRYING TO ANSWER 40 POSTS IN AN HOUR!)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:18 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit blinked," Is it like apprentice duties or more like banishment?" He asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"it depends on the punishment, some apprentices duties, stuck in camp for a moon, banishment, not eating if you didn't feed the clan, and a lot of other punishments" she told lionkit.
(That was the most guilt-inducing roleplay I ever read! I shall fix this! Also, someone quote Swiftheart, will ya, darlings?)
Silentkit had unintentionally left the others hanging, but now she was sort of glad she did. Her vocabulary had increased from listening to this conversation and others in the background, and now she could easily identify two more cats: Lionkit and Duskheart. She now planned to learn, learn about the others, herself, the world, the strange noises. She wanted, no, she needed to know it all. It was an unsatiable thirst and she was desperate to quench herself. But not because she was curious. Instead, because she thought knowledge was safety and security, for herself, for Swiftkit, to her own surprise, (Sorry if that's not it, I'm too lazy) even for Duskheart. Of course in return for that delicious stuff, "milk." Silentkit felt so passionate that suddenly, a light creeped into view, slowly at first, and then full-on. This induced a horrific pain on her, and she made a groaning sound. Then came the colors. They were everywhere, nothing like what she was used to. The ground, the nests, the cats, pretty much in any direction was something new. What could this be?
Waffle.

Last edited by sNazzy; August 31st, 2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
(That was the most guilt-inducing roleplay I ever read! I shall fix this! Also, someone quote Swiftpaw, will ya, darlings?)
Silentkit had unintentionally left the others hanging, but now she was sort of glad she did. Her vocabulary had increased from listening to this conversation and others in the background, and now she could easily identify two more cats: Lionkit and Duskheart. She now planned to learn, learn about the others, herself, the world, the strange noises. She wanted, no, she needed to know it all. It was an unsatiable thirst and she was desperate to quench herself. But not because she was curious. Instead, because she thought knowledge was safety and security, for herself, for Swiftkit, to her own surprise, (Sorry if that's not it, I'm too lazy) even for Duskheart. Of course in return for that delicious stuff, "milk." Silentkit felt so passionate that suddenly, a light creeped into view, slowly at first, and then fill-in. This induced a great pain on her, and she made a groaning sound. Then came the colors. They were everywhere, nothing like what she was used to. The ground, the nests, the cats, pretty much in any direction was something new. What could this be?
Lionkit's eyes diverted to Silentkit," Is she sick?" He gasped after hearing her groan, not noticing that her eyes weren't always open.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The slim Havana Brown made his way into the clearing, his green eyes gleaming with the pleasure of living in the new era of WindClan. With Singenight gone (and having been gone for a while), Pinepaw felt as though he could finally relax. As far as he knew, his best friend was still an apprentice. StarClan, Pinepaw missed her. He hadn't even realized how much until now, and he wished that he could see her soon. It was almost like being seperated from a birth sibling, that's how close he felt to her at times. The tom thought about how close he was to being a warrior. At 12 moons old, in the next moon or so, he should be one. A purr of excitement rumbled in his throat, and his green optics flashed once more in excitement. He certainly had changed from the young kit/apprentice he had been before. So manipulative and cruel... Pinepaw wondered how come he hadn't changed sooner. Maybe change didn't happen overnight but for real, it seemed to have taken him forever to realize that that wasn't really who he was! Or at least, not really who he wanted to be! Not since he had met Adderpaw, that was. It seemed she had changed his whole world for the better, and Pinepaw was glad of it. He had needed that change. Who knew where he might have ended up?

The tom guessed that he would have ended up doing something bad, or perhaps he would have even ended up dead - a victim of some cat's claws that he got on the wrong side of. At least now he knew how to curb his emotions better. As for politeness, well... for some cats it took a longer amount of time. But, at least he was trying! He was trying now. And he was doing a fairly good job of it, too. Pinepaw glanced up, looking around for the familiar pelt of Adderpaw. Right now, all he wanted to do was have a conversation with his friend. To be able to joke around and laugh, and play, like old times! Training and change had been a big part of both of their lives though, he felt like... what with the changing of ranks, and now they were going to be warriors soon! Granted, his warrior ceremony wasn't for another moon or so (or perhaps less, he was hoping less) but he was still excited for it. There was no telling what might happen in that moon or so, perhaps he and Adderpaw would get to go on some great adventure together or something! Just like old times.

Only better, because now... everything was open and there were no lies. Now they were both safe from having heartbreak placed upon them by manipulation and cruelty. The tom grinned as he thought about this, and his tail began to twitch happily. Over the past few moons, Pinepaw had grown a lot. He was much more muscular and had a better build, not to mention his pelt had grown more handsome. Had he wanted to, or had he still been manipulative, things could have been different. Even his voice had outgrown that roughness to it and now had an almost growling sound when he spoke in an even tone, one that deepened when he was angry and grew more cheerful when he was happy. Yes, Pinepaw had changed - for the better, he hoped.

--

Heartpaw was growing up, whether she liked it or not. Some of the change that she had recently gone through had been good and beneficial to her, and some of it... well... the apprentice wasn't quite sure yet. Among that change had been quite nearly losing her best friend - Rainpaw - and she still wasn't sure what kind of ground they were on. Still, at least she had her mentor. Rookpatch was sweet, even if he did have trouble with his speech, and she liked training with him.

She was constantly around cats who talked all the time, had nice speech, but they never seemed to have anything worthwhile to say. At least this way she was getting someone who, when he opened his maw, he had something interesting to say. Except perhaps that was just because of Heartpaw's personality, the fact that she liked cats like that, that made her think that way. The apprentice yawned and looked up towards the blue sky. She remembered someone - had it been Rainpaw? - or Rookpatch, maybe? - telling her that she had eyes bluer then the sky above. And she had liked that. It was pretty, but if only she could remember who had told her!

Some days Heartpaw had trouble remembering anything, there was so much stress and worry along with excitement crammed into her young mind. Rare was the time when she saw Rainpaw anymore. They talked, and they seemed to be on fine terms, but he was never around. It felt as though she were slowly losing him. Right now, Heartpaw just really needed someone to be around. Someone to count on. Her soft blue eyes glanced up towards the sky again, and this time, she felt more sure it had been Rainpaw complimenting her. He always knew what to say to make her feel better.

She remembered when they had first met, the day that her Mother had disappeared... and the day that Singenight had taken over... the day they had both become apprentices, and the day that he had apologized to her. She remembered all of those days. Rainpaw had been right there the whole time, but now? Maybe it was Obsidiansky's training that was taking attention away from her. Not that Heartpaw was jealous or anything, because she most certainly was not jealous - but she figured a talk with her mentor might do her some good. And what did she want to talk about? Feelings. Nothing but feelings. Like happiness, and sadness, and anxiety, and excitement... calmness...

love...

Wait, what? Love? Nope, nope, Heartpaw was not going to talk about love. That was a complicated subject for her - complicated meaning that the tom she felt like she might be in love with was never around, and she was having trouble remembering when the last time they spent time together was. But she could still remember his face. And she could still remember his personality. Those were the things that counted... at least she hoped so. And she could also remember the times that they had spent together, just in case... just in case that meant anything.

@Duskflight
When was her ceremony, a couple of days ago? It was all a blur to Adderheart, the excitement of it all had overwhelmed her making the memory fuzzy and all she could think about now was her new name. Adderheart. She loved it, loved every syllable of it and believed it was the best name that Blazingstar would ever be able to give her. That's right, she was known for her heart, her heart was in this clan and this clan only. She fought with all of her heart, trained with all of her heart and would die with all of her heart for Windclan. And any cat that knew her, knew that that was exactly true of her. She wasn't sure if Pinepaw had been at her ceremony or not, but it didn't matter, the second she saw him she would break the great news whether he already knew it or not. Wait, when was the last time she had seen him? It's been too long, I need to find him. She thought to herself as she roused from her new nest in the warriors den. She had just been laying there for a couple of minutes, recounting the past couple of days with a stupid grin on her face, yellow eyes sparkling with her happiness and joy. But now she had another goal in mind today. She was going to find Pinepaw. How could she have gone this long without being with her best friend? Maybe it was the last few moons of training, she had been training really hard, pushing because she knew that any day she would be getting that final evaluation and soon after that, her warrior name. It saddened her a little to think that she had put her training before her only friend, she hoped he didn't mind. But.. She had finally made it. Surely he would show the same excitement as she felt!

With that grin of her's fixed nearly permanently on her muzzle, the light ginger tabby would slip out of the den and out into the camp, her eyes immediately surveying the area for a very familiar brown coat. Pinepaw wasn't the only one to have experienced change, Adderheart wasn't as small as she used to be, no, in fact she was completely average sized now. She couldn't be called runt anymore because she couldn't be labeled as small, she was a grown she-cat now. Her muscles were now well defined, rippling with every movement in a way that almost made her look like a lioness, something that she wasn't afraid of showing off either. In a way her face didn't seem as soft and rounded, like that of a kit anymore, but defined and.. Older. Her heart though, that's one thing that hasn't changed. Her love for this clan was.. It was beyond just normal loyalty. This she-cat, she had the love that only a leader could know. These cats, they were her family, and she would fight tooth and nail for their health and prosperity. She couldn't explain it, it just was how it had always been.

There he is! A jolt of excitement rushed through her as she caught sight of his frame, standing in the clearing, looking around, perhaps even looking for her. A purr burst into her chest as she went bounding towards him, tail sticking straight up in the air to show her excitement of seeing her best friend again in what felt like an eternity. Leaping, she would aim to tackle him with a playful yowl; it was one of her favorite ways to greet him, though what surprised her was how he had grown too. He wasn't as small as she remembered; she had been slightly hoping to have outgrown him, but no, he was still slightly bigger than her. Whether she missed the tackle or not, she didn't care and would excitedly mewl out, "Pinepaw, Pinepaw, you'll never guess! But guess anyways, guess what happened!"

--

Now that he has a mate, life seems to have slowed down a bit for Rookpatch, it didn't seem so much like the whirlwind of fear it had been before, and he was grateful for that. While his speech was still an issue, he has been able to work on his paralyzing paranoia and for the most part is able to go most of the day without having some sort of mental breakdown.
Though there is one thing that he is guilty of, and that's not spending a lot of time for Heartpaw. He's tried to take her out for training sessions when he can, days when his paranoia didn't completely shut him down, but even now he feels that that's been much too little. What if Blazingstar decided he wasn't doing a good enough job and revoked his title as mentor and gave her to someone else? He would feel horrible, like a failure. He didn't want that. So he wanted to spend more time with Heartpaw, spend more time training her because if he was going to eventually be a father.. Then he needed to first succeed in raising a successful apprentice. That, and, well, he liked Heartpaw, she was a sweet young cat that deserved to be trained.

Him and Marigoldrise had a special corner in the clearing that they often went to, a patch with a small bush and cover from the sun, it was a spot he went to for comfort, even if his mate was out doing her warrior duties. Lifting his head from his paws, the Cornish Rex would cautiously scan his pale green gaze across the clearing, looking for his apprentice. She could still be sleeping, but she could also be out. If she was still sleeping, he would give her time to wake up on her own, he believed she would get upset with him if he awoke her before she was ready.
But it didn't take long for him to find her. She seemed to be in thought, sitting over by the apprentice's den. Was something on her mind?
Flicking his ears a bit, the tom would slowly stand up on his paws and make his way over. He couldn't help but lower himself slightly to the ground as he went out into the open, his gaze nervously flitting to the sky as if he expected a hawk to be there, ready to swoop down upon him.

"H-H-Huh-Hell.. Hello-oh Huh-Heart-art-paw! {Hello Heartpaw!}" He tried on a cheery tone, but with his wavering, stuttering voice it sounded sort of odd, as if he were trembling with cold even though it was fairly hot and humid out. Settling down beside her, he would look at her cheek as opposed to her eyes. Direct eye contact always made him scared, it intimidated him, the only cat he would comfortably make eye contact with, and that was only for a few moments, was his mate. Most cats thought him strange for not liking eye-contact, but then again, most cats found him strange anyways, whether it be because of his strong stutter or his constant fear of death. "Th-Th-T-Thu-hinking-ing-Thinking uh-of eh-eh-any-e-anythi-hing inter-eresting? {Thinking of anything interesting?}" He asked politely, offering his apprentice a small, but steady smile. That was a small improvement from last time, last time he couldn't even hold a smile in place, it would waver just like the stuttering of his voice, but now, he could at least put on a small smile that wouldn't move or tremble.

Quietly he hoped that Heartpaw would be willing to talk, because it did seem like something was on her mind, but he knew that many young cats liked to keep their problems to themselves, thinking that older cats or just other cats in general won't understand what they're going through. Rookpatch wanted Heartpaw to trust him, he wanted it desperately and he knew that they weren't as close as some mentors and apprentices were because well, I believe we both know why. He just hoped that it wasn't too late to try and form that bond with her.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 31st, 2017, 07:17 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
(That was the most guilt-inducing roleplay I ever read! I shall fix this! Also, someone quote Swiftpaw, will ya, darlings?)
Silentkit had unintentionally left the others hanging, but now she was sort of glad she did. Her vocabulary had increased from listening to this conversation and others in the background, and now she could easily identify two more cats: Lionkit and Duskheart. She now planned to learn, learn about the others, herself, the world, the strange noises. She wanted, no, she needed to know it all. It was an unsatiable thirst and she was desperate to quench herself. But not because she was curious. Instead, because she thought knowledge was safety and security, for herself, for Swiftkit, to her own surprise, (Sorry if that's not it, I'm too lazy) even for Duskheart. Of course in return for that delicious stuff, "milk." Silentkit felt so passionate that suddenly, a light creeped into view, slowly at first, and then fill-in. This induced a great pain on her, and she made a groaning sound. Then came the colors. They were everywhere, nothing like what she was used to. The ground, the nests, the cats, pretty much in any direction was something new. What could this be?
QUOTE=Chameleon;373566]Lionkit's eyes diverted to Silentkit," Is she sick?" He gasped after hearing her groan, not noticing that her eyes weren't always open.[/QUOTE]

"No.." she said looking down after she had graoned then lowered her head and softly said to her "hello silentkit" she said smilng at her, she had noticed her eyes where open then called for her sister, "flightkit come meet your sister" she said still lookimg at her.

@Swiftheart

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 31st, 2017, 07:36 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She smiled," Life's been great. I'd love to go hunting!" She purred swishing her tail. (IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG LIFES BEEN INSANE RN AND ITS SHORT CUZ IM TRYING TO ANSWER 40 POSTS IN AN HOUR!)
(Haha it's okay, my life has been crazy too cuz y'know, schools starting and everything :c )

"I'm glad things are going well," Breezycloud responded. It was always a relief when others were feeling good. That made for a better, happier, well-balanced clan.

"Really? A-Ah, lets go to the territory now." The she-cat purred back, a bit nervously. To be honest, she normally didn't ask cats to go hunting with her often; she usually joined her normal patrol or went by herself.

Breezycloud padded over towards the exit of the clearing, making sure that her companion was following her. (To the territory?)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread