Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:22 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Myling
Today 01:26 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:04 AM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 1st, 2017, 04:10 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

The little grey apprentice breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Thank you Starclan. Thank you. His mentor was going to make it. Suddenly, with hope finally in sight, the tom felt the weight of all the day all at once and he felt exhausted. "Please send for me if she wakes up," he said as he turned to leave the medicine den, ready to collapse into the first nest he saw.
Very funny ;-;

~~~

{Time Skip= 1 night}
Amber woke up in the morning feeling nauseous. She hurled once or twice and then slowly sat up, looking around the den.
<Gtg edit this later>
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Role
Blazingstar's ears pricked up in interest towards Willowkit. He nodded a little before looking down at the hare. For a moment, he thought about simply tucking into it, but then his gaze rested on the kit for a moment longer before he leaned down and tore off one of the rabbit's legs before dropping it outside his nest and nudging it towards her. "That's a very nice name," he spoke light-heartedly, his gaze warm still. It wasn't ever not warm, though. "And why would I point out someone's unique quality like that? Seems a little unnecessary if you already know about it," he replied with a small smile. He meant that in friendly manner of course. After saying that, he crouched down in his nest and slowly started taking bites from the cooling hare beneath him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 1st, 2017, 05:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Despite his friendly approach, Indigo still felt wary around the strange tom. By now he had realized that the trademark scent of crowfood and rubbish that belong to the Syndicate didn't linger in his fur, and by the way Blazingstar was watching him, it was clear he meant no harm. If he wasn't a Syndicate member, than who was he? A puzzled look flashed across the young toms face, but he began to force his fur to lie flat, standing up a little taller on shaky legs. Once he let his guard down just a bit, exhaustion rolled over him like a wave. Each muscle screamed for attention, rest, and food - all three of which he'd been deprived of for awhile. "...Nothing. I wasn't running," he stated pointedly, even though it was a lie. He wasn't about to tell this stranger about where he had come from, mainly for fear of being dragged right back there. After all, what other cats lived outside of the Syndicate? Blood thirsty rogues and loners, that's who a small voice whispered in his mind, causing Indigo to shiver in fear once more and shrink back. "I didn't mean to intrude on your territory," he stated again, this time trying to make his voice a bit stronger and with more authority. "I promise I wasn't taking prey. I'll leave now," he told the leader, dipping his head just a bit as a sign of submission. He sincerely hoped the tom didn't hold it against him that he had lashed out at him after being tripped; perhaps, he was one of the rare loners that didn't want to immediately kill him, and he would simply let him be on his way once he discovered that Indigo posed no threat. With that thought in mind, the young tom forced himself to look more composed and poised, bringing his gaze to look directly into Blazingstar's own.

Blazingstar's tail flicked to and fro as he watched Indigo. This was strange, though he couldn't help but call out the lie. His brow raised and his paws shifted a little. "If you weren't running, then how did I trip you mid-run?" he inquired, reminding the kit of the occurrence that had just happened. Unintentionally, he tensed up ever so slightly at the mention of the kit leaving. "No, I don't suggest leaving in the state you're in," he commented, looking at the kit's bodice. He looked thin, almost pitiful in this state. "I don't recommend it because whatever was chasing you, will definitely get you if you keep going on like this. They'll be able to smell the weakness from a mile away," he spoke. The way he spoke was slightly stern this time, almost like it was a warning to the kit. Either way, Blazingstar was going to take the kit to camp tonight. It didn't matter to him how he did it. Once the kit was scruffed, he could lash out all he wanted, but he wouldn't get away. Hopefully, it didn't come down to that point. "Come back to the camp with me and at least eat something. If you still want to leave then, then I'll try not to stop you," he spoke, there was a slight tease tone in his voice this time as he emphasized 'try'.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 1st, 2017, 05:24 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

//This lowkey reminds me of this scene from something I watched where there was a robot girl with no friends and she made friends with a younger girl and she's like, "did you just say fRIEND" but yeah//

Dewpaw saw Midgepaw's eyes flash, with an emotion she couldn't quiet detect, and she shrank back slightly, hoping she hadn't said anything offensive, although she knew she sometimes did. But usually Sparrowpaw or Duskpaw was around to remind her if she did, and now neither of them were, while she was just stuck in camp. She slightly relaxed when Midgepaw smiled, thinking maybe her words hadn't affected the other apprentice as much as she thought they had, and she straightened up as her friend's gaze went dark again.
"Oh, um, sorry..." She stated quickly, since Midgepaw was making it clear that they were uncomfortable talking about her past, and the young tortoishell was certainly not about to press her about such a matter, so Dewpaw dropped the subject altogether.
As the situation continued, Dewpaw grinned as Midgepaw mentioned about being leaders one day, and she tipped her head in thought, pondering about how great a leader Blazingstar was. Can I live up to that? Yeah. Maybe! "I hope!" She purred triumphantly. "I can't wait until I'm a warrior. Then I can show all the other older cats what great of a leader I could be. Blazingstar, or Onyxstar by then, would see me and appoint me deputy. Then, there I'd be- Dewstar!"
Carefully she thought about the names Midgepaw was coming up with, and her tail flicked at Dewleap. "That's such a cool name!" She said, imagining her warriors ceremony and pleasing Blazingstar. And her vigil to come. "Ooh. I like Dewsplash, but that sounds like I'm a RiverClan cat," she said, making a fake scowl, thinking of the RiverClan cats from the gathering. "They swim. They jump in the water. Ugh, how cold and wet and freezing they must always be!" She exclaimed, wondering if Midgepaw already knew about the other Clans yet. Maybe they only knew of WindClan? "And they eat FISH! Yuck!"
Dewpaw opened her mouth to say something else, when Midgepaw started saying something. She noticed that most of the time that Midgepaw talked, they were stammering. And reserved.
"Of course!" Answered Dewpaw, in response to the other apprentice's question. Why did they seem so nervous to ask? Didn't they have any friends before? Or littermates? "I always love making new friends, even if they're new cats! Friends far outweigh enemies. It's better to be friends." They must have had littermates before! I wonder.... I wonder where they are now.
[ That actually sound pretty neat ]

Midgepaw stared at Dewpaw, almost shocked, unsure of how to respond to her apology, which was something nobody had ever said to them before, or at least, said it and meant it. Midgepaw was positive that Dewpaw had meant it, it just didn't fit what he knew of Dewpaw ad how she behaved, which was nothing like how anyone in his former home had ever behaved, ad he liked it here, in WindClan much, much better. They wrapped their fluffy tail over their paws, fluffing up the fur on their forelegs to hide the long, thin scar that ran almost from their shoulder to their paw, a terrible and permanent reminder of a traumatic incident that nearly killed them, but had also led to the best time in their life, almost as good as being here in WindClan, with friends. They'd had a friend before, Bush, and their littrmates had always been rather nice, not that they remembered their littermates. Other than there being two of them, and only one of them and ever hurt Midgepaw, and Midgepaw wanted to believe that it was an accident. Then they shook their head, discarding their thoughts and refocusing their attention on what Dewpaw was saying. Midge broke into a loud purr and couldn't help but feel excited, a rare thing for them. “I bet you'd be the best leader the Clans have ever seen!” they announced, curling back their lips to reveal their sharp white teeth, bared in a almost threatening way, but it was meant to be nice, despite its resemblance to a snarl, but the "smile" of sorts faded quickly, replaced by confusion. “Fish?” they asked, trying to picture what a fish looked like, and why it was spoken with such disgust. I know that a fish is a water creature of some kind, but is it really that bad? They pondered, shifting their weight around. And swimming? Midgepaw hated water, feared it in fact, though not very badly, and only if it was deep. The didn't like rain much either, and didn't like to be wet, so the news of this surprised them. Why would any cat want to swim? They thought, startled. “Really?” their shock was genuine, and they had honestly not expected such a response, and ducked their head, clearly embarrassed. Y- yeah, I guess s- so,” they added, not mentioning that an enemy usually meant you would soon end up dead, or that's what "enemy" meant to Midgepaw, since that was a great deal of what they'd been taught, and had been taught to be witty, sly, and elusive, not that they'd listened to those teachings, and had made an enemy of their own mother.

Last edited by doghouse; September 1st, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:43 PM
Just A Fossil

@tawny~ Would Alder really approve? xD

@Empress Of Evil @starfall
Blazingstar's ears grew hot as his gaze filled with disbelief and almost, offense. He had a talk with Emberdust about this! How could she! And with Winterwisp of all cats?! His jaw dropped as he tried to find the words to say, however for a few heartbeats, the leader was at a loss. "You- You're kidding me right?" he spoke, the disbelief written all over his voice. "W- With her?" he exclaimed before he shook his head a few times. Emberdust had to be kidding. She had to be pulling a prank or this was simply a bad dream. It was only logical. He cleared his throat and fixed his posture a little bit before continuing, trying his best to sound professional this time. "I told you, I don't need a mate. I'm doing perfectly fine on my own. A mate is the last thing on my list right now, it'll bring too much stress on me," he tried to reason, once again. There was more of a stern tone towards the end of his statement. "And opposites don't attract when this she-cat happened to be the bully of my apprentice," he shot Winterwisp a stern stare, clearly holding a grudge over her head.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 1st, 2017, 06:20 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Role
Blazingstar's ears pricked up in interest towards Willowkit. He nodded a little before looking down at the hare. For a moment, he thought about simply tucking into it, but then his gaze rested on the kit for a moment longer before he leaned down and tore off one of the rabbit's legs before dropping it outside his nest and nudging it towards her. "That's a very nice name," he spoke light-heartedly, his gaze warm still. It wasn't ever not warm, though. "And why would I point out someone's unique quality like that? Seems a little unnecessary if you already know about it," he replied with a small smile. He meant that in friendly manner of course. After saying that, he crouched down in his nest and slowly started taking bites from the cooling hare beneath him.

Willowkit frowned as she examined the leader's expressions. Was that intrest in his eyes? What would he be interested about, though? Willowkit noticed him bow gis head to eat, but pause. His eyes stared back at her, before he tore off a rabbit leg wiyh ease. He dropped his and nudged it to her feet, his gaze warm and happy. "Thank you," she responded with a smile. Before she picked up the rabbit leg, Willowkit paused so she could listen to his words with intent. A new feeling of happiness arose within her as he spoke, making her grin ear to ear. "I guess you're right," she giggled. "Thank you, Blazingstar." Willowkit picked up her prey piece. "I'll leave you to eat," she trilled as she began to bounce out of the den.

Last edited by Role; September 1st, 2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 06:26 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Flight kit looked at silent kit."Are you finally awake?" She asked curiously and hopefully.She was covered in Moss and dust,but she didn't seem to mind one bit about her appearence.
"Sister!" Silentkit exclaimed. Having her sister, mother, and that other kit here was a very pleasing experience. Second best in her life, even. That's not much to say, though, 'cause she was only 2 days old. The only fault here was a new word. "Awake?" She asked. She guessed it was something to do with that bright glad of light before, but she wanted to be sure. Maybe these cats could help her. (Get ready for some off-topicness) That got the kit thinking. At first, Silentkit had thought that language was just something to invoke reactions in others. But she now had changed her view, so that she now believed the others had what she had: ideas, thoughts, and feelings. She now thought of the others as more than just creatures. This made her feel a burst of happiness due to the idea that she was not alone in cognitive thinking. She warmly looked from her sister, to her mother, to her sister again.
Waffle.

Old September 1st, 2017, 06:31 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
"Sister!" Silentkit exclaimed. Having her sister, mother, and that other kit here was a very pleasing experience. Second best in her life, even. That's not much to say, though, 'cause she was only 2 days old. The only fault here was a new word. "Awake?" She asked. She guessed it was something to do with that bright glad of light before, but she wanted to be sure. Maybe these cats could help her. (Get ready for some off-topicness) That got the kit thinking. At first, Silentkit had thought that language was just something to invoke reactions in others. But she now had changed her view, so that she now believed the others had what she had: ideas, thoughts, and feelings. She now thought of the others as more than just creatures. This made her feel a burst of happiness due to the idea that she was not alone in cognitive thinking. She warmly looked from her sister, to her mother, to her sister again.
"You slept for a while and you was running away in your sleep from me." Flightkit explained,probably just confusing her sister even more because she didn't quite understand the world herself.She started cleaning her fur a little,but didn't finish.Now there where little streaks of cleanes and dust and moss."Do you want to play a game?" She asked.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Sure! Who posts first? You or me)
(I'll go first)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 1st, 2017, 09:57 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Chameleon

Breezycloud stepped out of the clearing into the familiar territory of her clan. Each of her strides had a small spring in her step, which was due to the fact that she actually had a companion today. Group patrols were one thing, but one-on-one interaction with another she-cat was something that didn't happen very often for her, and were therefore special. Something that she cherished and would probably remember moons from now, as odd as it seemed.

"So, erm... hunting first?" The tortoiseshell asked politely, wondering if her companion had a preference for what to do. The warrior didn't mind what she did to help out her clan, but as long as it was something, she'd feel proud of her contribution. After all, little things made huge differences over time.

She flicked her tail, padding deeper into the moorland, with her senses on high alert for anything nearby. Hopefully today would be a good hunting day, and it probably would be: with good weather like this, there were bound to be rabbits or field mice roaming around.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread