Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 09:41 AM
Lavender in the Sun
by Rowan
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:21 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lizardclaw
Today 09:18 AM

Old January 9th, 2020, 11:45 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
(btw when are you going to anouse that she is pregnant )"we should head back but lets eat something before we go"he said before uncovering a rabbit he hid @ponyapan
(I was thinking of doing it as soon as it's decided exactly how many/which kits they're going to have, which will be pretty soon I think!)

Cranerose felt her mouth water at the sight of the rabbit. She had been too distracted to grab any food on her way out, and so she was hungry now. Had he known rabbit was her favourite?
"A rabbit!" she exclaimed in surprise. "How did you get it? They're so quick!"

Please click my eggs!

Old January 9th, 2020, 11:52 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
(I was thinking of doing it as soon as it's decided exactly how many/which kits they're going to have, which will be pretty soon I think!)

Cranerose felt her mouth water at the sight of the rabbit. She had been too distracted to grab any food on her way out, and so she was hungry now. Had he known rabbit was her favourite?
"A rabbit!" she exclaimed in surprise. "How did you get it? They're so quick!"
"well this one was a bugger he took awhile but i saw he was fat and plump and it being your favorite i knew i had to catch it" he said as he dropped it at her feet
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:57 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
"well this one was a bugger he took awhile but i saw he was fat and plump and it being your favorite i knew i had to catch it" he said as he dropped it at her feet
Upon taking a closer look, Cranerose did in fact see that it was plump, for a winter rabbit. She purred. "Thank you!"
Taking a bite, the still-warm juices of it practically melted in her mouth. She then shoved it closer to Sharpclaw. "Well, it's enough for both of us isn't it? Let's share!"

Please click my eggs!

Old January 9th, 2020, 11:57 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
A mischievous smile sparkled through her eyes. Rather than answering Dust moved, quick but not hard. She knocked the apprentice in the hind legs hard enough to topple her before pushing back into a stand behind her. Her soft heart pricked with discontent at her move, but an apprentice also had to learn that errors in real battle could cause serious self injury. Hopefully this would help Leopardpaw to know her abilities if she ever got stuck in a bad situation. Duatbreeze flicked her tail apologetically but continued their lesson.

"I was balancing on my hind legs so I could push quick kn a low attack, my shoulders were angled down for a low attack as well. Don't worry though, you'll learn as you practice. It might be a good idea to find another apprentice and practice sparring playfully when you have time." She watched the young cat carefully for a moment before deciding to change over to attacking. "Enough defense for today, you can practice what you learned. Let's get some attacks in. L*** get you back into your stance. What do you think your best move against me might be?"

@hxneysuckle
Leopardpaw was sent rolling to the ground with a yelp, looking up at Dustbreeze in surprise once she snapped out of her daze. The Bengal shook her head and stood up once more, crouching down just as her mentor had instructed. She thought over her choices, humming to herself. "I'm smaller than you, so I could try to latch onto your shoulders and knock you off balance," she stated after a moment, golden eyes shining.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 9th, 2020, 12:01 PM
maplebriar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Upon taking a closer look, Cranerose did in fact see that it was plump, for a winter rabbit. She purred. "Thank you!"
Taking a bite, the still-warm juices of it practically melted in her mouth. She then shoved it closer to Sharpclaw. "Well, it's enough for both of us isn't it? Let's share!"
he smiled as he took a big bite out of the rabbit feeling it melt in his mouth," wow this is great" he said as they both finished it off
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 9th, 2020, 03:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Flameleaf @caswshay617

Smiling the tom head on over to tigerdawn. He gazed over at his apprentice then "this'll be a test to see that you can hunt on your own without me to guide you. But remember don't cross any borders " he meowed and started heading into the forest " left or right? " he asked the molly.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 9th, 2020, 03:36 PM
maplebriar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Flameleaf @caswshay617

Smiling the tom head on over to tigerdawn. He gazed over at his apprentice then "this'll be a test to see that you can hunt on your own without me to guide you. But remember don't cross any borders " he meowed and started heading into the forest " left or right? " he asked the molly.
Dustpaw felt confused with this but he continued through the forest in search of prey
@sliversnow the shy
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:57 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The ginger she-cat let out a small laugh at the younger cat’s antics. She seemed quite eager all of the sudden. And she had a good spirit. As well as being able to catch that mouse, and Foxbound could see her having a decent place in the clan. “My name is Foxbound.” She meowed, not very surprised by the similarity. Fox was a popular name in Thunderclan... for whatever reason, as foxes were their hated enemies. Foxbound knew her name had been meant to mean the vicious disliked creature, and had also worked with her ginger fur. “Once we get to the camp we will go to Flintstar’s den, he’s our leader. He’ll decide if you can join or not, but I doubt he’ll say no.” Thunderclan had been faring fairly well this leaf-bare, much the same as they fared most ever leaf-bare. The only worry was the lack of herbs, but other than that Foxbound saw bright things for Thunderclan’s future.
It was kind of surprise that Foxbound had almost the same name as herself. She bounded off in the opposite direction of the Thunderclan camp. "Is it this way?" The young she meowed eagerly. The abyssinian was so excited to be part a family type thing again. It was very lonely being on her own.
Old January 9th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@SilentLamb @caswshay617

Tigerdawn turned to the tom after the apprentice had left. “I honestly don’t care which way we go,” she flicked her tail, letting out a sigh as she took a step to the right. “but we can go right, I guess...” Tigerdawn began walking, making sure to keep her pawsteps light. After a few moments she glanced over her shoulder to see if Lionwhisker was still with her.

Character Site

Old January 9th, 2020, 05:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Dustbreeze gave her a faint smile. It might work but not as well as swift and accurate attacks. Though Dust was small, the apprentice was smaller and she would roll into the weight and crush the smaller cat if she did that. Forever the mother, she didn't want to discourage the young cat so she chose her words carefully.

"That might work well as you grow, but with your size it'll work best if you try for quick and well aimed blows. Especially if you can throw in a fake swing here and there. Attacking the back is only going to work well if you're the larger opponent. Done wrong, it can get you quickly pinned to the ground." She instructed.

@hxneysuckle