Learning from the Best [...
Last post by stag
Today 09:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2019, 07:08 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@x ghostie

Willowpaw let out a yawn, the long-furred mollies coat intertwined with leafs and sticks. She hadn’t cared enough to untangle it yet. She felt like crap. The normally energetic feline was laying down, still all except for her tail, which was swaying side to side. Her eyes carried a... blank look. One engulfed with sadness. These waves came from time to time. She wasn’t the best with managing them. All she did was just... wait them out. Willow didn’t know what else to do, in all honesty. Finally she decided to get up. She hadn’t eaten in- actually, she didn’t even know the last time she ate. It must’ve slipped her mind.

The molly strode to the fresh-kill pile, looking for something to eat. After looking for a while for something appetizing, she selected a trout. She didn’t participate feel hungry, but she supposed she had to eat. Turning around, she started to make her way to her spot once more. Fish in her maw, the feline was so lost in thought she didn’t see herself bumping into another cat. Tumbling slightly, the mess of black fur found herself on the camp floor. Luckily, the piece of prey was still intact. Good. She wanted to eat, but it seemed like it would be hindered for the time being.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 26th, 2019, 07:36 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
@x ghostie

Willowpaw let out a yawn, the long-furred mollies coat intertwined with leafs and sticks. She hadn’t cared enough to untangle it yet. She felt like crap. The normally energetic feline was laying down, still all except for her tail, which was swaying side to side. Her eyes carried a... blank look. One engulfed with sadness. These waves came from time to time. She wasn’t the best with managing them. All she did was just... wait them out. Willow didn’t know what else to do, in all honesty. Finally she decided to get up. She hadn’t eaten in- actually, she didn’t even know the last time she ate. It must’ve slipped her mind.

The molly strode to the fresh-kill pile, looking for something to eat. After looking for a while for something appetizing, she selected a trout. She didn’t participate feel hungry, but she supposed she had to eat. Turning around, she started to make her way to her spot once more. Fish in her maw, the feline was so lost in thought she didn’t see herself bumping into another cat. Tumbling slightly, the mess of black fur found herself on the camp floor. Luckily, the piece of prey was still intact. Good. She wanted to eat, but it seemed like it would be hindered for the time being.
the lanky apprentice was as still as a statue. his pink-tinted eyes closed as he seem like he was.. sleeping? it wasn't unusual for the tom to try to get in winks of sleep, yet he was always alert. even if he didn't have that familiar dread, he was still on edge. the tension between the clans were high and wormpaw believed that just one more trip and the dam would break. he was grateful to have a mentor now, he was a moon behind training. at least proper training. that was bad. very bad. he would be exiled. banished! he couldn't cause trouble. no. no. he had to protect his clan. that was his responsivity as the 'dark lord'. [ he was considering changing his self-claim nickname, it seemed too soft to wormpaw ]
he felt something hit his chest, unprepared for the sudden contact-- the tom stumbled back-- falling down. wormpaw's eyes shot open, fear and anger flash in his eyes. he didn't feel pain. his body was stiff from sitting still so long, lack of sleep had him even more on edge. so it was safe to say, wormpaw was ready to yeet himself at an attacker any moment-- but he wasn't clawed...? it took a moment for him to process, he had leapt to his paws-- his tail lashing as his eyes darted around the camp. then his fur laid down on his back, staring down at the molly. wormpaw stifled a chuckle, bending down to gently nudge her with his nose. "are you dead?" he question, tilting his head and pouting. he didn't think the cat would just bump into him and die. he wasn't that powerful, yknow?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 26th, 2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old December 26th, 2019, 07:59 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
the lanky apprentice was as still as a statue. his pink-tinted eyes closed as he seem like he was.. sleeping? it wasn't unusual for the tom to try to get in winks of sleep, yet he was always alert. even if he didn't have that familiar dread, he was still on edge. the tension between the clans were high and wormpaw believed that just one more trip and the dam would break. he was grateful to have a mentor now, he was a moon behind training. at least proper training. that was bad. very bad. he would be exiled. banished! he couldn't cause trouble. no. no. he had to protect his clan. that was his responsivity as the 'dark lord'. [ he was considering changing his self-claim nickname, it seemed too soft to wormpaw ]
he felt something hit his chest, unprepared for the sudden contact-- the tom stumbled back-- falling down. wormpaw's eyes shot open, fear and anger flash in his eyes. he didn't feel pain. his body was stiff from sitting still so long, lack of sleep had him even more on edge. so it was safe to say, wormpaw was ready to yeet himself at an attacker any moment-- but he wasn't clawed...? it took a moment for him to process, he had leapt to his paws-- his tail lashing as his eyes darted around the camp. then his fur laid down on his back, staring down at the molly. wormpaw stifled a chuckle, bending down to gently nudge her with his nose. "are you dead?" he question, tilting his head and pouting. he didn't think the cat would just bump into him and die. he wasn't that powerful, yknow?
Yellow eyes peered up at the lanky tom. Still on the ground, she rolled over to lay on her side. She didn’t feel like getting up now. Willowpaw faintly recognized him. His name was... something weird. Oh well, she’d probably learn it soon. “Yup. Guess I’m dead now. Oh well.” She mewed sarcastically, orbs now... slightly lighter. A little less hollow. She must’ve had a conversation about... oh was it 5 days ago? Maybe six? She didn’t know what had become of her mentor, Pigeonsight. She hadn’t seen him in a while. The feline in front of her was... well he was a strange looking tom, in all honesty. He was tall, though he wouldn’t be considered large by any means. Just... tall.

Flexing her claws as she stretched, she looked at him again. “Who’re you, by the way. Can’t seem to remember your name.” Willowpaw felt like she should get up, to at least try to seem polite ‘n all. But in all honesty she didn’t care. Maybe she should at least sit up... nah. Too much energy would be exhibited into that. And she didn’t particularly want to be too active now. Resuming the wavering of her feathery tail, she at least exchanged some pleasantries. “I’m Willowpaw by the way. The one and only.” The molly trilled, glancing up for a moment before putting her gaze back down after she finished her words.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; December 26th, 2019 at 07:59 PM.
Old December 26th, 2019, 08:18 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
Yellow eyes peered up at the lanky tom. Still on the ground, she rolled over to lay on her side. She didn’t feel like getting up now. Willowpaw faintly recognized him. His name was... something weird. Oh well, she’d probably learn it soon. “Yup. Guess I’m dead now. Oh well.” She mewed sarcastically, orbs now... slightly lighter. A little less hollow. She must’ve had a conversation about... oh was it 5 days ago? Maybe six? She didn’t know what had become of her mentor, Pigeonsight. She hadn’t seen him in a while. The feline in front of her was... well he was a strange looking tom, in all honesty. He was tall, though he wouldn’t be considered large by any means. Just... tall.

Flexing her claws as she stretched, she looked at him again. “Who’re you, by the way. Can’t seem to remember your name.” Willowpaw felt like she should get up, to at least try to seem polite ‘n all. But in all honesty she didn’t care. Maybe she should at least sit up... nah. Too much energy would be exhibited into that. And she didn’t particularly want to be too active now. Resuming the wavering of her feathery tail, she at least exchanged some pleasantries. “I’m Willowpaw by the way. The one and only.” The molly trilled, glancing up for a moment before putting her gaze back down after she finished her words.
wormpaw seem to jump at the cat's movement, perhaps generally believing she was dead. he tilt his head, why was a dead cat talking? his pout seem to deepen. was he hallucinating? he gently poked her again but she seem real as ever. very.. furry. "that-- that was sarcasm, " he mumbled, coming to a realization. his fur heat up as he sat down next to the cat. he nodded softly, laying down beside her and staring up to the sky. "hi. im dead now too. its very nice being dead, " wormpaw yawn softly. the sky was pretty. it was somewhat plain however. it was darken because it was leaf-bare. perhaps it was sad? his eyes trail down back to earth, looking at the molly. "you do look half-dead, " wormpaw admitted-- he didn't mean it as an insult just a mere note. she looked very drained. perhaps she just got off a patrol?
he returned his gaze back to the sky, his behindpaw was quietly thumping against the ground. "the dark lord, " he stated in a very serious tone, as if he was revealing a secret identity. "or uh, wormpaw. wormpaw is fine too, " he quickly added. he blink, willowpaw? what a pretty name. it matched the molly's appearance. "welll heya willowpaw, the one and only. it's wonderful to meet another cat with their naming staring with a w, " wormpaw meow, closing his eyes once more. his body ache, begging for rest instead of small naps. stupid stupid fur prison.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 26th, 2019 at 08:19 PM.
Old December 27th, 2019, 03:10 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
"ya sure, its fun to hunt with someone who gives you a challenge" she said
"I give you a challenge?" Willowtail asked surprised.

see you around wco <3
Old December 27th, 2019, 07:03 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw seem to jump at the cat's movement, perhaps generally believing she was dead. he tilt his head, why was a dead cat talking? his pout seem to deepen. was he hallucinating? he gently poked her again but she seem real as ever. very.. furry. "that-- that was sarcasm, " he mumbled, coming to a realization. his fur heat up as he sat down next to the cat. he nodded softly, laying down beside her and staring up to the sky. "hi. im dead now too. its very nice being dead, " wormpaw yawn softly. the sky was pretty. it was somewhat plain however. it was darken because it was leaf-bare. perhaps it was sad? his eyes trail down back to earth, looking at the molly. "you do look half-dead, " wormpaw admitted-- he didn't mean it as an insult just a mere note. she looked very drained. perhaps she just got off a patrol?
he returned his gaze back to the sky, his behindpaw was quietly thumping against the ground. "the dark lord, " he stated in a very serious tone, as if he was revealing a secret identity. "or uh, wormpaw. wormpaw is fine too, " he quickly added. he blink, willowpaw? what a pretty name. it matched the molly's appearance. "welll heya willowpaw, the one and only. it's wonderful to meet another cat with their naming staring with a w, " wormpaw meow, closing his eyes once more. his body ache, begging for rest instead of small naps. stupid stupid fur prison.

This cat was... odd. Nothing wrong with that, of course. She found his late realization of her sarcastic comment quite humorous. Willowpaw was used to cats getting annoyed by her remarks, yet he didn’t seem all that bothered. That was nice. “Ah yes. Welcome to the grave.” She mewed once he joined her on the ground. This must look so... strange to another cats perceptive. Two apprentices and a fish somewhere laying on the ground. Oh well. Leafbare was hell, so she doubted anyone would really care. She hates the cold, and everything about it. The snow, the chilly winds- greenleaf was obviously the superior season with its long, warm days and actual prey to eat. Wormpaws comment caught the molly by surprise. “Don’t you know that’s the new style nowadays? Seriously, looking ”half-dead” is in right now.” The feline... tried to make a witty comment out of his note. She wasn’t particularly sure how it went but at least she tried.

Looking slightly taken aback by his seriousness at first, Willowpaw rolled her eyes at him. The dark lord didn’t seem to suit him, from her first impression. “I’m gonna call you Wormy... Ok, wormy?” Now that was a far more superior nickname for him. After his comment on their names shading similarities, she realized that he was right. The molly hadn’t encountered many with a “w” in their name. Huh. “I suppose it is, isn’t it? Glad to meet you too.” She wasn’t just saying that for pleasantries sake or whatever. She genuinely thought that this lanky tom was... alright. And for this moody apprentice, that was says it a lot.

(New!) Character Site

Old December 27th, 2019, 07:56 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:

This cat was... odd. Nothing wrong with that, of course. She found his late realization of her sarcastic comment quite humorous. Willowpaw was used to cats getting annoyed by her remarks, yet he didn’t seem all that bothered. That was nice. “Ah yes. Welcome to the grave.” She mewed once he joined her on the ground. This must look so... strange to another cats perceptive. Two apprentices and a fish somewhere laying on the ground. Oh well. Leafbare was hell, so she doubted anyone would really care. She hates the cold, and everything about it. The snow, the chilly winds- greenleaf was obviously the superior season with its long, warm days and actual prey to eat. Wormpaws comment caught the molly by surprise. “Don’t you know that’s the new style nowadays? Seriously, looking ”half-dead” is in right now.” The feline... tried to make a witty comment out of his note. She wasn’t particularly sure how it went but at least she tried.

Looking slightly taken aback by his seriousness at first, Willowpaw rolled her eyes at him. The dark lord didn’t seem to suit him, from her first impression. “I’m gonna call you Wormy... Ok, wormy?” Now that was a far more superior nickname for him. After his comment on their names shading similarities, she realized that he was right. The molly hadn’t encountered many with a “w” in their name. Huh. “I suppose it is, isn’t it? Glad to meet you too.” She wasn’t just saying that for pleasantries sake or whatever. She genuinely thought that this lanky tom was... alright. And for this moody apprentice, that was says it a lot.
a quiet chuckled escaped the lanky tom's maw, glancing away to avoid showing his amusement. "wow, guess i have to change my style again then. trendy is sooo dirt, " wormpaw replied, letting out a dramatic huff. his breath being visible from the cold air. the apprentice's body build was generally bony and his eyebags didn't help either. he somewhat looked like a furred skeleton in a way. he blink, his face scrunching up at the (adorable) nickname. his tail lashed as he quickly shook his head. "please, for the love of starclan call me wormpaw. if any of my underlings heard that, my reputation would be ruined, " he pleaded, he really didn't want to be 'wormy' in the molly's eyes. that-- that was just.. too wholesome. wormpaw was dark and brooding. a true underdog! "or i will get my right hand man to stick a twig in your ear, " he snorted, his tone shifting to more amused tone.

wormpaw gazed at the fellow apprentice for a moment, hmming under his breath. "do you want to join my totally amazing dark army?" he ask, looking back up at the sky. "you seem like you could need some entertainment, " he admitted. while his group was pretty small-- he enjoyed it. even if he had not one clue on what he was doing. "plus, i'm a wonderful lord to my underlings, " wormpaw stated proudly. he felt tired. his eyes slowly started to flutter close, drifting in and out of the real world.

pronouns.cc
Old December 27th, 2019, 10:16 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

" But sometimes I feel like they will " she said to Hickoryblaze. Lightningeyes didn't know why she was trusting this cat, but she just felt like she could @Lilyfur2
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 27th, 2019, 10:20 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@GrassRipple

Hickoryblaze nodded thoughtfully. She had a point.
"If you think so! We both have opinions, and yours is valid. Though..." He paused for a a moment. "Why do you think they will?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 27th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

@Lilyfur2
" because I can be really weird " she joked
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread