Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:47 PM

Old June 3rd, 2020, 07:53 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
"Better than I did." BlackSwift replied jokingly, "But really, you did good. You could have done a little better at grabbing the mouse, but... eh, I don't care about it that much." he turned his head to MouseLeap and her apprentice, "How did you two do?" BlackSwift asked, "I'm sure better than me!" he mewed 'Wow, I like making fun of myself!' he thought to himself quietly chuckling. When they replied he tasted the air again, though he didn't need to he did anyway, "A frog." he muttered. BlackSwift silently stalked the amphibian. The frog was sitting on a rock in a small stream that connected to the river in RiverClan territory. He crouched and pounced at from a different angle so it can't find him, this time BlackSwift caught the frog, it wasn't big but it was better than nothing! @Elementals @Puddle~
"Thank you." He said politely.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 10:32 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

"Go catch one more thing, we might go back." BlackSwift said glancing at MouseLeap, once again forgetting he wasn't in charge. BlackSwift smelled a vole nearby, he crouched slowly stepping towards the rodent. He pounced, catching the vole by it's back, sinking his teeth into its body, feeling it go limp in his mouth. The high squeak satisfied the almost black tom. BlackSwift padded back to the patrol, the vole bouncing in his jaws as he walked back. @Greenleap @Elementals
Old June 3rd, 2020, 04:21 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
"Oh, okay," Ribbitpaw mewed, shifting his weight a little more onto his hind legs. Making slight adjustments as he went along, the young tom finally found a more comfortable stance. "Alright, I think I got it." He looked up at his mentor, awaiting some further instructions. All seemed to be going smoothly so far. Hopefully the entire hunting process would be just as simple and easy as this first basic step.
Mouseleap was the type of mentor that let the apprentice learn from their mistakes. She was the type to let them walk on their own paws and correct themselves. “Alright, now try pouncing on the rock as lightly as you can and not scare anything.”
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 3rd, 2020, 04:26 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Honeysnake kicked dirt over his frog near a large elm and scratched a quick mark in the bark to remind himself. He continued onward a few pawsteps, scenting the air and walking quietly so as not to alarm any prey. The scent of dog tinged the air briefly and Honeysnake stopped, alarmed. Yet, the next time he sniffed the air the scent was gone. He must have been imagining it.

A blackbird’s scent crossed Honeysnake’s path and he silently followed it to a briar. Luckily, the bird lurked toward the edge rather than deep inside and Honeysnake managed to pounce on it and snap its back. He took the creature to another elm and buried it, leaving the same claw marks on the trunk as a reminder.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 04:27 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
"Go catch one more thing, we might go back." BlackSwift said glancing at MouseLeap, once again forgetting he wasn't in charge. BlackSwift smelled a vole nearby, he crouched slowly stepping towards the rodent. He pounced, catching the vole by it's back, sinking his teeth into its body, feeling it go limp in his mouth. The high squeak satisfied the almost black tom. BlackSwift padded back to the patrol, the vole bouncing in his jaws as he walked back. @Greenleap @Elementals
(I am going to teach Puddle’s character, feel free to catch more prey or something: P)
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 3rd, 2020, 07:23 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Mouseleap was the type of mentor that let the apprentice learn from their mistakes. She was the type to let them walk on their own paws and correct themselves. “Alright, now try pouncing on the rock as lightly as you can and not scare anything.”
"Alright," Ribbitpaw said, eyeing the nearby rock that Mouseleap had indicated. Making sure he was in the proper position, the apprentice soon wiggled his haunches, and pushed off neatly with his hind legs, landing with his forepaws on the rock. Hopefully, the soft ground wouldn't carry any vibrations through to alert nearby prey.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 3rd, 2020, 09:38 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
(I am going to teach Puddle’s character, feel free to catch more prey or something: P)
(ok)
Old June 3rd, 2020, 10:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

After burying the lizard, Falcondive was prepared to continue his hunt when the strong whiff of dog caught his attention. And then the sound of barking.

Deciding to track that instead, it did not take him long to discover the small but furious canine lunging out of the bushes at Russetpatch and Emberpaw. "Look out!" He hissed, springing into action to intercept between them, just in time for the dog to hit him in his side and snap down on his fur.

[ @MagicCat99, @~Splash~, @Beau ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 4th, 2020, 05:08 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@~Splash~ @Beau @BILL.
Russetpatch perked her ears when she heard pawsteps. She turned around, looking at the rustling bushes. "Emberpaw, stay behind me." She meowed when a dog jumped at them. Suddenly Falcondive was there. When the dog bit him, she would hiss at it and leap into battle to.

Click my dragons!
Old June 4th, 2020, 05:17 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @BILL. @MagicCat99 @~Splash~ ]

Honeysnake caught the sound of barking and cursed, dropping the bullfrog he’d caught and hastily kicking dust over it. The sound of yelling quickly made him abandon that effort and the tortoiseshell tom bounded through the undergrowth, pounding his paws into the ground as he raced toward his patrol mates. The warrior burst through the bushes to be faced with the dog- luckily not a massive one- and Falcondive. Russetpatch and Emberpaw seemed to be the focus until the dog bit Falcondive.

Hissing, Honeysnake leapt and landed on the beast’s back, digging his claws in deep. He ripped clawfuls of fur out until it’s snapping jaws twisted back and caught hold of his paw. It tore him from its back and threw him to the side, where he landed roughly against a rock.