Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:56 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@S-oft

“Wow, you're really good at this!” Lilytail congratulated her apprentice. “I think we're ready to move on!” Her tail flicked mischievously. “Now...Where do you think we should hunt?” She let a sly smile crawl onto her face. “Unless you want me to teach you how to fish? We could go swimming afterwards.” Her whiskers twitched with amusement, already knowing what Tinypaw would choose.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Ternsky had woken up unusually early for her, and hadn't been able to go back to sleep. Which was also unusual. She was still frustrated with Sassafrasfire and their most recent interaction. She supposed it wouldn't hurt to go out and do something. And that was when she remembered she had an apprentice to train. So, she'd padded over to the apprentices den, keen on waking the scoundrel up. "Hey Houndpaw! Up and at em buddy boy! Come to the territory, it's training time!" Ternsky had then proceeded to turn and walk out into the territory, taking a seat and waiting for the tom to appear from the camp entrance. She wasn't going to wait long.

@Beau

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 03:12 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Oh yeah trust me, you don't want to get into a shouting match with him. You know he actually hit me upside the head once." The spot where Sootflare hit him was still tender. For a skinny cat, he had a lot of power. But the deputy helped him a lot throughout the past moon and he's pretty thankful for that.

Mossypaw wasn't even paying attention when he bumped into Wormbite."Oof, sor-" Cutting off short when he noticed that his partner was in hunting stance. His amber eyes followed the toms tail that flickered him to go to the left. What does...ohhhh. Nodding Mossypaw quietly moved to the far left and silently watched the warrior.
Wormbite gazed forward, slowly creeping closer to the creature. The fact that the bush was covering up the mouse didn't phased him-- he was used to the whole blurry hunting thing. His shoulder protested the movement-- but Wormbite's body tensed, bunching his limbs up before he pounced forward. Diving through, his claws outstretched for the mouse.

However because of his weak shoulder, he didn't get a firm grip onto the creature. His claws held onto it's little tail but pain shot through Wormbite's body. An yelp of pain escaped his lips and the mouse took the chance to get out of his grasp and dart away. Or well, towards Mossypaw who was waiting.

Blood drippled down Wormbite's leg as he pulled it back. He had reopened his wound from the coyote fight. His tail lashed. He had got it! He did! Just of course his body couldn't even handle one task. Ugh.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:41 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post
Smokey padded across the ground. She was a bit hot, and started looking around for a creek or a pond to jump into. She could smell other cats around, but was sure she could scare any of them off. ‘I mean, not that I would hurt them.’
Flyfur was making her way through the territory, looking for some easy hunting when she noticed the scent of an outsider. She crouched and crept along, trying to remain unnoticed. When she finally had the cat in her sights, she leapt foward in front of them, hoping her size alone would scare the loner off.
"What are you doing here?" She sneered, for good measure.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 06:08 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@RedHead
Houndpaw pulled himself yawning out of the den and made his way to the entrance. Was there a reason Ternsky had felt the need too wake him up this early? The tom shook his head and stretched just beside the entrance, trying to loosen the stiffness of his joints. Snapping his jaws shut after another yawn, Houndpaw padded out into the territory to meet Ternsky with a nod and a stifled yawn. “Mornin, oh mentor of mine.”
Old May 3rd, 2020, 08:44 AM
hanging out with sillies

@Rainquail

Smokey puffed her fur up. “What's it to you?” She growled, fur bristling. “It's none of your business.” She looked the other cat up and down. ‘Maybe this is the reason other stay away from here? But it's only one cat...’ She stood her ground, hoping to frighten the other cat off. She felt the scarf tied around her neck and was comforted. If anything happened to her, her family would come and beat this cat into the ground. She smirked, having new confidence.

Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:36 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
@S-oft

“Wow, you're really good at this!” Lilytail congratulated her apprentice. “I think we're ready to move on!” Her tail flicked mischievously. “Now...Where do you think we should hunt?” She let a sly smile crawl onto her face. “Unless you want me to teach you how to fish? We could go swimming afterwards.” Her whiskers twitched with amusement, already knowing what Tinypaw would choose.
A squeak of excitement was all that sounded from the energetic run as his body squirmed, "River!" He blurted out confidently, already trotting off in the direction of the flowing water his ears had been pricked to the whole time.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:52 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
@Rainquail

Smokey puffed her fur up. “What's it to you?” She growled, fur bristling. “It's none of your business.” She looked the other cat up and down. ‘Maybe this is the reason other stay away from here? But it's only one cat...’ She stood her ground, hoping to frighten the other cat off. She felt the scarf tied around her neck and was comforted. If anything happened to her, her family would come and beat this cat into the ground. She smirked, having new confidence.
"Unfortunately for you, it IS my business," where she had originally felt bad about being rude to this cat, it became quite clear these were the kind of cats that could very well waltz into camp and cause harm just because. She puffed and hissed at the smaller cat.
"This is my home, and I'd like very much for you to leave. Anything you came here for, you can find elsewhere. You'll find unmarked territories to be less hostile." Her voice was hard and each word dripped with venom.
She noted the thing around the other cats neck. A kittypet. Great.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:50 PM
hanging out with sillies

@S-oft

Lilytail grinned. She had gotten Tinypaw to talk! ‘That's progress, at least.’ She chased after him, wanting to make sure he didn't fall in the river. Once she caught up to him, she grinned at him. “Knew you'd choose this option.” She bragged jokingly. “And hey, we're here already,” She said, stopping at the bank. “I'll show you how to fish, then we can swim, ok?”

Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:56 PM
hanging out with sillies

@Rainquail

Smokey looked at the other cat in confusion. “Uh, I don't think you need all of this territory.” She paused, thinking. “Maybe it’d be useful during leaf-bare, but it's not necessary right now.” Her fur still stood up, showing that she wasn't going to back down. Her whiskers twitched with amusement. She could always just lay on this cat. Smokey was pretty heavy, after all, and her fur was thick and fluffy. “Can't I at least hang out here? I won't steal prey, promise.” She wanted to make it clear that she wasn't a thief. Although prey tasted great, she had plenty of food back home. Why in the world would she steal from cat who had to battle for food?

Last edited by Banneret; May 3rd, 2020 at 12:56 PM.
Closed Thread