by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 03:23 PM

Old January 23rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The Starcave

Blazingstorm stared, his golden hues taking in the gaping mouth of the cave and he allowed his fur to prickle along his spine as he awaited the medicine cat to speak or tell him what to do. The cave opened to blackness that appeared almost threatening to those who didn't know what lay beyond... like he, himself. The deputy looked towards Surgestorm, blinking. "So what am I supposed to do when we go inside? Do you know what to expect? What if Starclan doesn't accept me?" the questions flowed from his mouth as his widened hues rested on Surgestorm. Quickly the ginger tom shook his head and lifted his paws off the ground and shifted, almost like he were running in place. "I'm sorry, I'm nervous," he spoke realizing how unprepared and anxious he seemed. Blazingstorm happened to be one to voice things when he got scared or anxious and this was one of those moments. He was questioning Dapplestar's choice of deputy, would he really be able to live up to her pawsteps and lead Windclan already? The weight of leadership weighed down on his shoulders. He wasn't even 30 moons old yet, would his clan even take him seriously? Of course they would, he had their support before all this, now he just needed Starclan's approval to make everything official. Suddenly something dawned on him. He paused in place and stared at the cave once more, would he see his long lost friend and mentor?
@Zero to Hero

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 25th, 2017, 05:36 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm stared, his golden hues taking in the gaping mouth of the cave and he allowed his fur to prickle along his spine as he awaited the medicine cat to speak or tell him what to do. The cave opened to blackness that appeared almost threatening to those who didn't know what lay beyond... like he, himself. The deputy looked towards Surgestorm, blinking. "So what am I supposed to do when we go inside? Do you know what to expect? What if Starclan doesn't accept me?" the questions flowed from his mouth as his widened hues rested on Surgestorm. Quickly the ginger tom shook his head and lifted his paws off the ground and shifted, almost like he were running in place. "I'm sorry, I'm nervous," he spoke realizing how unprepared and anxious he seemed. Blazingstorm happened to be one to voice things when he got scared or anxious and this was one of those moments. He was questioning Dapplestar's choice of deputy, would he really be able to live up to her pawsteps and lead Windclan already? The weight of leadership weighed down on his shoulders. He wasn't even 30 moons old yet, would his clan even take him seriously? Of course they would, he had their support before all this, now he just needed Starclan's approval to make everything official. Suddenly something dawned on him. He paused in place and stared at the cave once more, would he see his long lost friend and mentor?
@Zero to Hero

Surgestorm padded up the slope to stand beside Blazingstorm at the opening of the tunnel that led into the StarCave, blinking as he took in the sight of the sacrid area for the first time in moons. He felt a bit of apprehension, as if he would still get in trouble for venturing out to this religious site. It's alright, it's over. He had to keep reminding himself that the evil era had ended, and that this was the start of something that was normal. At that thought, he turned his pale yellow gaze to look at WindClan's deputy, his soon-to-be leader, just as the other tom voiced his questions. "It's going to be alright," He meowed at first, offering a smile in the other cat's direction. The medicine cat could understand how the deputy felt, having felt just as nervous as a new medicine cat apprentice when he ventured into the StarCave for the first time. "It's a quick walk through a tunnel before we get to the Mooncyrstal. It'll probably be completely dark as we walk, so just follow the wall. You aren't claustrophobic, I hope?" He chuckled halfheartedly at that. "Once we're inside, you just touch your nose to the crystal, and you'll be pulled into a dream." The tom looked toward the gaping mouth of the cave once again, grinning. "And don't worry. You're ready, Blazingstorm. StarClan will approve of you."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 25th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm padded up the slope to stand beside Blazingstorm at the opening of the tunnel that led into the StarCave, blinking as he took in the sight of the sacrid area for the first time in moons. He felt a bit of apprehension, as if he would still get in trouble for venturing out to this religious site. It's alright, it's over. He had to keep reminding himself that the evil era had ended, and that this was the start of something that was normal. At that thought, he turned his pale yellow gaze to look at WindClan's deputy, his soon-to-be leader, just as the other tom voiced his questions. "It's going to be alright," He meowed at first, offering a smile in the other cat's direction. The medicine cat could understand how the deputy felt, having felt just as nervous as a new medicine cat apprentice when he ventured into the StarCave for the first time. "It's a quick walk through a tunnel before we get to the Mooncyrstal. It'll probably be completely dark as we walk, so just follow the wall. You aren't claustrophobic, I hope?" He chuckled halfheartedly at that. "Once we're inside, you just touch your nose to the crystal, and you'll be pulled into a dream." The tom looked toward the gaping mouth of the cave once again, grinning. "And don't worry. You're ready, Blazingstorm. StarClan will approve of you."
Blazingstorm stopped his nervous tick and looked towards the medicine cat. He could trust Surgestorm, after all he'd done this before and he was the clans medicine cat. How could Blazingstorm not? Nodding a little towards him, he gave a small smile at what he assumed to be an attempt at a small joke. "Alright," he spoke, nodding once more and looking at the mouth of the cave. His golden hues widened at the thought of walking through a tunnel. Soon, he'd understand the eerie stillness of air and the scent of damp stone, something Windclan cats had little to no experience with out on the moors. "Lead the way," Blazingstorm spoke, gesturing for the stormy colored tom to lead him. With his nerves mostly calm and his fur flat, and with the assumption Surgestorm had already started into the mouth of the cave, Blazingstorm followed. His whiskers touched the cave walls as he followed the tunnel, sticking close to Surgestorm's tail tip.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 25th, 2017, 05:59 PM
AHHH

Quote:

Blazingstorm stopped his nervous tick and looked towards the medicine cat. He could trust Surgestorm, after all he'd done this before and he was the clans medicine cat. How could Blazingstorm not? Nodding a little towards him, he gave a small smile at what he assumed to be an attempt at a small joke. "Alright," he spoke, nodding once more and looking at the mouth of the cave. His golden hues widened at the thought of walking through a tunnel. Soon, he'd understand the eerie stillness of air and the scent of damp stone, something Windclan cats had little to no experience with out on the moors. "Lead the way," Blazingstorm spoke, gesturing for the stormy colored tom to lead him. With his nerves mostly calm and his fur flat, and with the assumption Surgestorm had already started into the mouth of the cave, Blazingstorm followed. His whiskers touched the cave walls as he followed the tunnel, sticking close to Surgestorm's tail tip.
Surgestorm's smile broke out into a wide grin when Blazingstorm responded well to his pep talk, assuming it had done the trick at giving the deputy some confidence. He gave his dark pelt a quick shake and then followed the other cat's command to take the lead toward and through the tunnel. The medicine cat was familiar with the damp, earthy smell of this cave, even if he was a WindClan cat; the StarCave was basically his second home afterall. However, he walked slowly, knowing that it would be difficult for Blazingstorm to move quickly through complete darkness without feeling as if he was going to run into something. He heading silently toward the echoing dripping noise that came from deeper within the tunnel, letting his fur brush softly against the right wall of the cave.
However, he sped up a bit when the tunnel began to widen into the cave that held the moon crystal, becoming a bit antsy with excitement. The medicine cat could barely wait to see his warrior ancestors once again. The large crystal clear stone glowed softly in the middle of the large cavern, lighting up his yellow orbs. However, he turned away to look at his companion, wanting to see his reaction.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 25th, 2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm's smile broke out into a wide grin when Blazingstorm responded well to his pep talk, assuming it had done the trick at giving the deputy some confidence. He gave his dark pelt a quick shake and then followed the other cat's command to take the lead toward and through the tunnel. The medicine cat was familiar with the damp, earthy smell of this cave, even if he was a WindClan cat; the StarCave was basically his second home afterall. However, he walked slowly, knowing that it would be difficult for Blazingstorm to move quickly through complete darkness without feeling as if he was going to run into something. He heading silently toward the echoing dripping noise that came from deeper within the tunnel, letting his fur brush softly against the right wall of the cave.
However, he sped up a bit when the tunnel began to widen into the cave that held the moon crystal, becoming a bit antsy with excitement. The medicine cat could barely wait to see his warrior ancestors once again. The large crystal clear stone glowed softly in the middle of the large cavern, lighting up his yellow orbs. However, he turned away to look at his companion, wanting to see his reaction.
Blazingstorm felt fear prickle through his pelt as he walked through the utter darkness. His breaths came short until he thought he was going to turn and flee. No! You're better than this, it's just a cave, he scolded himself and continued following. The earthy smells were unfamiliar and the stillness in the air made him feel uncomfortable, but he kept pushing, knowing that Surgestorm was confident in what he was doing. Finally, however, the tunnel widened and Surgestorms shadowy figure moved for his golden hues to rest on a glowing object. "Is that it?" he gasped. Even though his voice was low, in the cave it seemed to be like he were talking. Taken aback by the glowing crystal, his gaze couldn't seem to tear away from it. Blazingstorm had never seen such a thing before, how lucky the medicine cats were to see this so often. Suddenly the fear that had threatened to make him turn around and flee was gone as the Starcrystal seemed comforting. Must be the ancestors around it, he thought to himself, finally able to tear his gaze away to look almost excitedly at Surgestorm. Although he was still a little lost on what to do and hope his -- what he assumed -- friend would tell him when it was time to touch his nose to it or if that moment needed to be now.

Assuming Surgestorm gave him the okay, the deputy stepped forward and gently place his nose to the Mooncrystal. Almost immediately, Blazingstorm was swept into a world of darkness and when his golden hues finally opened, he was peering around at a starry territory. He blinked in awe and the stars above him seemed to swirl downwards until he could see outlines of cats, some fainter than others, standing around him. Blazingstorm wanted to move, but his paws seemed stuck to the ground and when he tried to say anything, he seemed at a loss for words. The ginger tom simply awaited something to happen now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 28th, 2017 at 12:51 AM.
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:35 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

An eruption of numbing wind split through Gyrewind. The feline shot into consciousness, and for one single heartbeat, his body was nothing but engulfed by the bellow of the storm. But it stopped. In the blink of an eye, the wind had been killed to all but a soothing breeze, licking his face with comforting coolness. His eyes were wider then a pair of silver moons, jaw agape with a face ridden by terror. The cat had exploded onto his feet from when he was once sleeping. His coiled spine relaxed as the tongue of the breeze sunk in, as if brushing away the impetuous gale. He felt it on his fur that had been blasted to one direction. It was soothing as it climbed over the rolling hills. Gyrewind blinked, making an uneasy sound as he swallowed down his fear.
What... What is this?
Gyrewind was faced against verdant hills that stretched far and above his head. The faces of the great masses were swept by stars- brilliant specks and a climbing fog that carried a grey-blue haze that made an ominous radiance. His lungs were filled with such pure, crisp air that his breaths were forced shallow. Gyrewind blinked in awe, but at the same time, he didn't want to miss what his eyes saw. His paws creaked, but he turned around. Magnificent oak trees stared down at him, forming a forest that had been behind him the whole time. Among the trunks was the same dazzling, white glow, bathing the bark and the brush. Behind them, he was sure he saw an unnatural shimmer. Curiosity drew him to enter the oak trees. Rearing around the trunks revealed a vast lake. The waves that slapped upon the shore a ways from his paws were nothing of what he had ever seen in his life. The water was pristine- divine. The shimmer upon its surface flushed his face with its light, and he looked to the sky. To his amazement, a strip of stars drifted what seemed like just above the oak trees. The luminosity was purple, green, blue. Gyrewind could hardly process the glory, the brilliancy. His jaw was hanging with a twinge of a bewildered smile. He... He surely was walking among the divine.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Ludicrous
@fenic!
@Spirit
@Random
@Empress Of Evil
@Lilly
@Nightpool
@Queenie

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 28th, 2017, 05:04 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

Blazingstorm felt fear prickle through his pelt as he walked through the utter darkness. His breaths came short until he thought he was going to turn and flee. No! You're better than this, it's just a cave, he scolded himself and continued following. The earthy smells were unfamiliar and the stillness in the air made him feel uncomfortable, but he kept pushing, knowing that Surgestorm was confident in what he was doing. Finally, however, the tunnel widened and Surgestorms shadowy figure moved for his golden hues to rest on a glowing object. "Is that it?" he gasped. Even though his voice was low, in the cave it seemed to be like he were talking. Taken aback by the glowing crystal, his gaze couldn't seem to tear away from it. Blazingstorm had never seen such a thing before, how lucky the medicine cats were to see this so often. Suddenly the fear that had threatened to make him turn around and flee was gone as the Starcrystal seemed comforting. Must be the ancestors around it, he thought to himself, finally able to tear his gaze away to look almost excitedly at Surgestorm. Although he was still a little lost on what to do and hope his -- what he assumed -- friend would tell him when it was time to touch his nose to it or if that moment needed to be now.

Assuming Surgestorm gave him the okay, the deputy stepped forward and gently place his nose to the Mooncrystal. Almost immediately, Blazingstorm was swept into a world of darkness and when his golden hues finally opened, he was peering around at a starry territory. He blinked in awe and the stars above him seemed to swirl downwards until he could see outlines of cats, some fainter than others, standing around him. Blazingstorm wanted to move, but his paws seemed stuck to the ground and when he tried to say anything, he seemed at a loss for words. The ginger tom simply awaited something to happen now.
Crimsontiger stood behind a tree, concealed by the mist. Another one had comes to recieve their lives. 4 new leaders, all so recent, she thought. It was quite sad that the clans had lost 4 leaders in such recent time, not exactly including RiverClan. Ah well, i'm sure they will all do great for their clan. Stepping forward, the young warrior revealed herself from the mist. "Greetings Blazingstorm", she said, dipping her head in a respective greeting. This was the 3 life she would give to a cat, and the fourth was to be given soon as well.

She glanced around her, seeing the figures of the other cats who would give him his other lives. Although, she doubted Blazingstorm could see them. "I am Crimsontiger. A former ShadowClan warrior", she introduced, giving the tom a small but warm smile. Not wanting to waste another moment, Crimsontiger continued. "With this life, I give you respect. Respect, the ones near you, old or new. Respect leads to trust, loyalty and friendship. There may be a time where you'll need the loyalty of your clan to help you. No matter who the cat, and what they've done", Crimsontiger said. The warrior reached forward to tap her nose to his, afterwards drawing back slowly. "You'll do good for WindClan, just believe....", she whispered before padding back slowly, her black pelt slowly fading into the mist, as the next cat stepped forward.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 28th, 2017 at 04:11 PM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 09:52 AM

Cool Re: The Starcave

Quote:

Moonfang appeared and smiled, looking at the deputy. She had watched him, and she was happy to be here to give him his life. Her once black pelt was filled with stars, giving her a star-sky look. Her orange eyes shone with an old loving wisdom. With a rise of her head, and padded forward. "I am Moonfang. Former warrior of ShadowClan." she purred and her orange eyes beamed. "With this life, I give you wisdom. Use it to know the difference between right and wrong, so that you may make the right choices, sacrifices, and plans for your clan." she purred, and touched her nose to his, then looked back at him. She couldn't help but to purr, looking at the once deputy, so young, and he was becoming a leader. Something most could only dream of. She felt good in this tom, and truly believed he would be the greatest for his clan. "We will be here to guide you all of the way. Never look away from us, for it could lead to you downfall." she said, and stepped back, a calm smile on her maw. "You'll do fine, Blazing."

Last edited by monfang; January 28th, 2017 at 09:52 AM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 09:53 AM
AHHH

Quote:

(Sorry, writers block)
The medicine cat smiled at the other tom's reaction, nodding eagarly. "Yup, that's it," He responded, turning to admire the glowing crystal once more.
Surgestorm nodded as the deputy stepped forward and touched his nose to the stone, waiting for a moment before joining him. He jumped a bit from the cold of the stone against his nose, but quickly got used to it and relaxed once more. The tom lowered himself to lay down, and closed his eyes, sinking into the darkness. There was a moment of weightlessness, a moment where he hung between worlds, and then his paws touched solid ground once more. When he opened his eyes, he was surrounded by stars.
The medicine cat stood close by as the sacrid ceremony began, interested since this was his first time actually seeing the ceremony and not just hearing about it.

Last edited by Zero; January 28th, 2017 at 09:55 AM.