Old April 12th, 2019, 07:28 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

@EternalBlaze
--

Timberpaw turned his gaze towards Snowpaw. A mock battle? That shouldn't be..too hard. He guessed, seeing as it would be like play fighting as kits again. He gave a slow, but agreeable nod. "Sure."
@Coriander

Snowpaw returned the glance. Shouldn’t be too hard, this cat didn’t look like a cat that knew any sly tricks. "Ok, I guess." He flexed his claws, a slight hint of excitement in his voice. Surely it won’t as hard as fighting Dawnpaw?
He hoped not.

“Shall we start?”

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; April 12th, 2019 at 07:29 AM.
Old April 12th, 2019, 03:19 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

@Coriander

Snowpaw returned the glance. Shouldn’t be too hard, this cat didn’t look like a cat that knew any sly tricks. "Ok, I guess." He flexed his claws, a slight hint of excitement in his voice. Surely it won’t as hard as fighting Dawnpaw?
He hoped not.

“Shall we start?”
@Coriander
--
Timberpaw cleared his throat, slightly nervous. He flicked an ear with a nod, "Sure." He told.
He shifted slightly, deciding he wouldn't let the other tom get the first move.
The brown somali crouched down, before leaping at Snowpaw.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 12th, 2019, 05:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

@Coriander

He hoped not.

“Shall we start?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

@Coriander
--
Timberpaw cleared his throat, slightly nervous. He flicked an ear with a nod, "Sure." He told.
He shifted slightly, deciding he wouldn't let the other tom get the first move.
The brown somali crouched down, before leaping at Snowpaw.

Lizardstripe waved a paw in acknowledgement. "sure," he meowed, taking a moment to back up a couple of paces. "Just try not to tear each other to pieces, all right? It's your choice of claws or no claws, and if I feel like it's too much I'll intervene. Go ahead, the floor is yours."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 13th, 2019, 09:14 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post
"Well, Fallenjump and me explored the territory, and worked a bit on hunting, but not too much fighting, I taught myself this!, though!" Stormpaw found a decent sized log, about the shape of a cat. She chomped down quickly on where the neck would be, as hard as she could. "Is that could?" she whispered.
Shatteredbreeze watched with a blank face. It was a good start, but was sloppy. What even was that tactic? Unimpressed by the move, Shatteredbreeze only grunted in response. She settled her yellow tail around her and adjusted her searing position. “Try pouncing on it squarely. Make sure you land on top, perfectly. Those kitten moves won’t work here, outside of the nursery.” She hissed.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 13th, 2019, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
(Its okay! Ive been on vacation with my family anyways. <3)

Nightclaw peered down at the apprentice as if he were expecting her. Which he was, of course. "You're in the place of no stars, young one. Or as most of you call it: the Dark Forest. You walk where most of the living cannot. A gift from me," The tom spoke in a deep tone. Stepping out of the shadows, he leapt from the rock and padded closer. His face and body had been ravaged with scars, eyes an unsettling green with white around his irises that had been in slits. "You've been deemed worthy of a chance that only oh-so-few get." He purred, although it had an eerie tone to it.

@Fuzzyfeline
(( @Fuzzyfeline Not sure if you saw this awhile back! <3

Anti-Thistleclaw Club 2k19

Last edited by Cindercloud777; April 13th, 2019 at 09:56 PM.
Old April 13th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
(Its okay! Ive been on vacation with my family anyways. <3)

Nightclaw peered down at the apprentice as if he were expecting her. Which he was, of course. "You're in the place of no stars, young one. Or as most of you call it: the Dark Forest. You walk where most of the living cannot. A gift from me," The tom spoke in a deep tone. Stepping out of the shadows, he leapt from the rock and padded closer. His face and body had been ravaged with scars, eyes an unsettling green with white around his irises that had been in slits. "You've been deemed worthy of a chance that only oh-so-few get." He purred, although it had an eerie tone to it.

@Fuzzyfeline
(Thank you for the reminder)

Minkpaw's eyes flickered over Nightclaw. The place of no stars? Confused and still a bit scared the young molly listened to his words. So her classmates didn't dump her here? That was good. "I thought only bad cats went here? Did I do something wrong?" She asked not sure how it was a gift. Add the scard tom jumped down she felt a struck of fear jolt through her. He wasn't in a threatening stance not did he sound like he was going to attack but if he would she'd die for sure. "Worthy?" The brown molly asked surprise woven in her voice. Me worthy of something? " Are you sure you have the right cat? I mean I'm not much help, I just became an apprentice late moon. " Minkpaw explained trying to push her fear and uneasiness back. If she really was chosen, did that mean he wanted her around?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 13th, 2019, 11:25 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Thank you for the reminder)

Minkpaw's eyes flickered over Nightclaw. The place of no stars? Confused and still a bit scared the young molly listened to his words. So her classmates didn't dump her here? That was good. "I thought only bad cats went here? Did I do something wrong?" She asked not sure how it was a gift. Add the scard tom jumped down she felt a struck of fear jolt through her. He wasn't in a threatening stance not did he sound like he was going to attack but if he would she'd die for sure. "Worthy?" The brown molly asked surprise woven in her voice. Me worthy of something? " Are you sure you have the right cat? I mean I'm not much help, I just became an apprentice late moon. " Minkpaw explained trying to push her fear and uneasiness back. If she really was chosen, did that mean he wanted her around?
Nightclaw resisted the urge to roll his eyes. 'Don't frighten her off just yet.. No matter how bothersome she may be.' Despite her uneasiness, he knew he'd be able to recruit her fairly easily. He stood tall as he looked down upon her with his cold gaze. "Something wrong?" He gave a scoff. "Not all of us here are bad, young one." His words were so smooth and convincing - to most cats. He circled the apprentice and narrowed his eyes. "It is Starclan who punished us for wanting to do what was best. They haven't deemed you worthy of anything, have they? You have great potential, Minkpaw. I can see it." His tail rested upon her back, a fiery passion in his gaze. The Dark Forest cats' plans were all falling into place, just as he hoped. "You will wake up and find yourself back in your den, training and such with your.. Other mentor." His nose wrinkled at the thought of it all. "But if you accept my offer, you will be training here each night after you fall asleep. It will be here that I show you how to be strong and powerful. You will be confident in yourself and have skills that your peers will not have. I have plenty faith in you, for this is what you were destined for." A scratchy purr rumbled in his throat. Yuck.

@Fuzzyfeline

Anti-Thistleclaw Club 2k19
Old April 14th, 2019, 07:32 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Shatteredbreeze watched with a blank face. It was a good start, but was sloppy. What even was that tactic? Unimpressed by the move, Shatteredbreeze only grunted in response. She settled her yellow tail around her and adjusted her searing position. “Try pouncing on it squarely. Make sure you land on top, perfectly. Those kitten moves won’t work here, outside of the nursery.” She hissed.
Stormpaw tried again, leaping and landing right on top of the log neatly. The small molly bit into the log again with as much force as she could, leaving marks into the bark. Hopping down, and putting her tail on the paws, Stormpaw mewed "Was that better?"
Old April 14th, 2019, 02:51 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

@Flameleaf @Cave@Moonwishes

Pricklepaw stepped out next. The gray apprentice's pale yellow eyes glinted in excitement. He was ready to finally become the strong cat he believed he was truly meant to become. He quickly approached his mentor, who he didn't particularly like so far but he'd have to put up with the she-cat if he wanted to become stronger. He wordlessly sat next to an apprentice who he assumed was one of Stonefrost's other apprentice. He glanced at her and quickly glanced away uninterested in his fellow apprentice.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; April 14th, 2019 at 02:52 PM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 02:56 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

Lizardstripe waved a paw in acknowledgement. "sure," he meowed, taking a moment to back up a couple of paces. "Just try not to tear each other to pieces, all right? It's your choice of claws or no claws, and if I feel like it's too much I'll intervene. Go ahead, the floor is yours."
@EternalBlaze
--

Timberpaw took a step back from the two,giving a nod towards Snowpaw. His fur bristled lightly, shaking his head, no claws. He crouched down, leaping at the other tom. He hoped to knock him off balance if he missed, or even tackle him#
How cool would that be?

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days