Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by squidz
Today 10:47 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by squidz
Today 10:43 AM
the case of the kit who...
Last post by glitch
Today 10:43 AM
a new member of rc
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 10:42 AM

Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:09 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ◇ AlbaClan ◇ {Main roleplay thread}{Always Open!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Hickorypetal looked down at the young cat, her amber eyes glimmering. Avalanchepaw.
“Soon, hopefully.” She meowed, her head nodding slightly in response. Lifting one paw, she licked around her paw pad. Yesterday she had gotten a thorn stuck into it, but instead of visiting Iciclebreeze she had merely tugged it out. The scab and bruised skin around it still remained, so she licked whatever leftover blood she could until it looked relatively alright.

(Sorry for the short post, just filling space and responding to your post. :3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Hailstrike parted his jaws in a large yawn. He had woken up not long ago, not from the shaking but from the chatter about the shaking. He had felt it too at some points in the night but he didn't mind it much. A little rumble from the ground wouldn't ruffle his fur though he did hope that it wouldn't get worse. The last thing he wanted to do was trek to a new camp.
He lay in the clearing stretching his tired muscles when he noticed the deputy. I wouldn't mind joining a patrol. It would give him an excuse to wake up as well as escape the endless worry that clouded Albaclan. Hailstrike rose to his paws, swaying slightly, and trudged over to join the small group. He nodded a greeting to Avalanchepaw and Hickorypetal before settling himself down beside them, showing that he's ready to leave whenever.
@♤ Allora ♤
Avalanchepaw turned his head to Hailstrike as he approached and gave his mentor a respectful bow of the head.
"The ground has been shaking a lot lately." he turned towards Hickorypetal again. "Do you think it might happen again and affect the territory?"
The apprentice thought of the worst that could happen. The camp being destroyed, all prey being scared away, even the mountain crumbling. He brushed these thoughts away, however, and waited for a response.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:48 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post

Avalanchepaw turned his head to Hailstrike as he approached and gave his mentor a respectful bow of the head.
"The ground has been shaking a lot lately." he turned towards Hickorypetal again. "Do you think it might happen again and affect the territory?"
The apprentice thought of the worst that could happen. The camp being destroyed, all prey being scared away, even the mountain crumbling. He brushed these thoughts away, however, and waited for a response.
Hickorypetal glanced down at the smaller tom, her head tilting.
“I doubt it. Sometimes small rattles happen, my father told me about one a long time ago, nearly twenty moons back when I was still a kit. It had scared him mad, that’s what, but nothing bad happened exactly.” She assured the apprentice.
It was a lie. He had also told her about how the clan was panicking over avalanches, but surely one wouldn’t happen over these tiny rumbles. Sometimes a tiny fib was what was needed most when her clanmates needed reassurance that they were going to be fine.
Besides, Hickorypetal noted, glancing at Harestar across the clearing. Harestar didn’t need a clanwide panic at the start of a new age. It just wouldn’t work like that.
“It’ll be fine.” She meowed, a bit nervous as worry could be heard in her voice.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:40 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:

Hickorypetal glanced down at the smaller tom, her head tilting.
“I doubt it. Sometimes small rattles happen, my father told me about one a long time ago, nearly twenty moons back when I was still a kit. It had scared him mad, that’s what, but nothing bad happened exactly.” She assured the apprentice.
It was a lie. He had also told her about how the clan was panicking over avalanches, but surely one wouldn’t happen over these tiny rumbles. Sometimes a tiny fib was what was needed most when her clanmates needed reassurance that they were going to be fine.
Besides, Hickorypetal noted, glancing at Harestar across the clearing. Harestar didn’t need a clanwide panic at the start of a new age. It just wouldn’t work like that.
“It’ll be fine.” She meowed, a bit nervous as worry could be heard in her voice.
(Some info about Hickorypetal's place in the AlbaClan timeline: When she was born, AlbaClan's current leader was Stagstar with Cliffcall as his deputy. Hickorypetal was 8 moons old when Cliffcall became Cliffstar. Just thought I would tell you that :3)

Avalanchepaw was calmed by Hickorypetal's words. He trusted the deputy with the safety of the clan and accepted everything she said as truth.
The apprentice pawed at the snow, anxious to catch prey and provide for his clan.
"When will we leave again?" he looked back up at the deputy and stopped pawing at the snow.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:45 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

(Some info about Hickorypetal's place in the AlbaClan timeline: When she was born, AlbaClan's current leader was Stagstar with Cliffcall as his deputy. Hickorypetal was 8 moons old when Cliffcall became Cliffstar. Just thought I would tell you that :3)

Avalanchepaw was calmed by Hickorypetal's words. He trusted the deputy with the safety of the clan and accepted everything she said as truth.
The apprentice pawed at the snow, anxious to catch prey and provide for his clan.
"When will we leave again?" he looked back up at the deputy and stopped pawing at the snow.
(Oh thanks! I was completely out there somewhere on her life timeline, so I just assumed that Cliffstar was Leader. :’3)

Hickorypetal responded without making eye contact, scanning camp.
“Perhaps when another cat wants to come along. I should really start getting everyone back into the patrol schedule, not that they’ve forgotten it, I hope.” She meowed distractedly.
Her paws were itching to be off running as the sun went to rest to rise again another day, and she understood the apprentice’s apprehension in wanting to begin the patrol. He, as a trainee, would love the chase of the air in his lungs. She certainly had as an apprentice!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Harestar began eating her crow. "I had the exact same problem last night.." she sighed. "What do you think is happening?"
The clan had never experienced something like this before. Was it a sign? Was it a punishment? Harestar was one of the youngest leaders of AlbaClan ever. Was StarClan mad at this?
Harestar shook her head. She didn't want to think about that.
"It might just be something natural,like...Um..."Stormeye thought for a moment of what could make the ground shake like this.He didn't want to make Harestar feel like this was her fault,and he was pretty sure starclan wouldn't do something like this to them.Only one idea popped in his mind after a minute of thinking."It could be a rockfall somewhere!"He suggested, hoping the explanation was actually that simple.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 4th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

(Ahhh Im back from inactivenesssssss) @♤ Allora ♤

Icicle ' Breeze stalked around the medicine den, wondering what she could do. Instead she decided to walk out and pick out a piece of prey from the pile.
Old July 4th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"It might just be something natural,like...Um..."Stormeye thought for a moment of what could make the ground shake like this.He didn't want to make Harestar feel like this was her fault,and he was pretty sure starclan wouldn't do something like this to them.Only one idea popped in his mind after a minute of thinking."It could be a rockfall somewhere!"He suggested, hoping the explanation was actually that simple.
This somehow worried Harestar more. "A rockfall! What if it scares prey away!" she gasped.
The leader stared at her prey worriedly for a moment before pushing it away. "I'm not hungry anymore..' she sighed and stood up before walking away. She couldn't eat knowing that there was someone needier who could eat.
Old July 4th, 2018, 11:46 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

This somehow worried Harestar more. "A rockfall! What if it scares prey away!" she gasped.
The leader stared at her prey worriedly for a moment before pushing it away. "I'm not hungry anymore..' she sighed and stood up before walking away. She couldn't eat knowing that there was someone needier who could eat.
Stormeye looked down at the prey,feeling wrose than he had when the conversation had started.He had probably just worried Harestar more than she had been.He had been trying to make her feel Bater,but he had ended up making things worse.He looked at the orey that had not been touched and picked it up,taking it back to the fresh kill pile.He didn't feel like eating now.What if he was right about the rockfall?He was barely hungry right now anyways.He went back to the warriors den,his head hanging low in guilt.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 6th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Writer/artist

Quote:

(Oh thanks! I was completely out there somewhere on her life timeline, so I just assumed that Cliffstar was Leader. :’3)

Hickorypetal responded without making eye contact, scanning camp.
“Perhaps when another cat wants to come along. I should really start getting everyone back into the patrol schedule, not that they’ve forgotten it, I hope.” She meowed distractedly.
Her paws were itching to be off running as the sun went to rest to rise again another day, and she understood the apprentice’s apprehension in wanting to begin the patrol. He, as a trainee, would love the chase of the air in his lungs. She certainly had as an apprentice!
It was then that the ground started shaking again, once again worse than before.
Avalanchepaw jumped in fright. "Hickorypetal, the ground is shaking again!" he looked around to see if anyone else had noticed.
Old July 6th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:

It was then that the ground started shaking again, once again worse than before.
Avalanchepaw jumped in fright. "Hickorypetal, the ground is shaking again!" he looked around to see if anyone else had noticed.
@Silver Fishie
Hailstrike's fur pricked in apprehension as the ground below him began to shake, this time more noticeable than it had been at night. This time he couldn't simply ignore it but still he wasn't ready to start panicking. "Avalanchepaw smooth your fur, it'll be fine." He soothed but worry shined in his icy gaze as he glanced at the deputy, wondering if their camp was in danger.