Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 04:32 PM

Old January 18th, 2023, 08:14 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Osborne

Well, look at that, he was a healer. Thank goodness he wouldn't be moving around much with that job. He absolutely hated having to move. As a result, he saw that he was at ease and that his long fur wasn't turning spiky like a porcupine's. His bushy tail was held up high in the shape of a crooked question as a little, delighted chuckle erupted from his mouth. For the most part, he wanted their den to look fantastic. They would largely be caring for exotic plants and other things that had enticing aromas. He wanted to maintain his bulky paws and stance while adopting a softer, more gentle demeanor. Most cats would assume he was capable of breaking the backs of bunnies. He could never ever want to injure those poor things. He personally fought others in a nonviolent manner. He does, however, enjoy watching and may occasionally get his paws into private settings.

He bent his legs and sat down, entirely at ease. Up until William, who now understood his job, was prepared to have them dig. He wasn't at all emotional about the digging, even if it could take some time. Being a healer, it makes him happy to say that. He was quick to approach the small entrance, his shoulders arched forward and his claws flexed. The other healers, he assumed, were already swifter than he was. When he glanced inside, he saw a torrent of water already there, pooling. His eyes were intensely sparkling. A few minutes ago, he was already cursing William but now look at him. A large black bear who was ecstatic. He entered and strolled around for a while, smelling. He cocked his head, finding the den to be friendly. He looked at his paws, but oh well. He pouted, stretching his cheeks with air. He was exceedingly stubborn to express how an elderly tom like him could make such a face.

Osborne quickly turned to face this chamber. They had to produce more as there were more patients. Progressively more. He was a healer, and he just liked the way that sounded. [/I] He could care less that his big paws were scraping against the walls because he was humming and purring to distract himself. He was digging aimlessly since his coat was filthy. He didn't worry that cleaning it would take a long time. His throat continued to purr as he was observed digging like a beast.

[ activity, but also open to only healers ]

Last edited by Eaglet; January 18th, 2023 at 11:10 AM.
Old January 18th, 2023, 10:55 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Lilac
Oh really? Such a great plan it will be oh mighty leader of this makeshift clan. she paused eyes scanning the muddy surroundings and at the cats digging what appeared to be..holes. She felt sorry for them but then a thought also flashed in her head. Quickly she voiced her opinion about digging holes like this. If I were you I’d make sure those things can’t be flooded. If so you’ll have drowned bodies in camp and your home will be ruined until the water goes away. she paused before turning to walk towards the wall. Tail flicking in in amusement. As she laid down, getting rather comfortable she meowed from where she was. I really won’t tell. I swear on my life that if I do you can kill me and I won’t fight back. What’s the point in telling when your tails might get shredded before you can take on your plan. a heavy sigh before she went on again. If your plan is so magnificent I’d suggest that you hurry up and get those dens dug out and start training as soon as possible. If you wish to beat a clan at you must be as strong as a clan cat.

Kestrel + snake
They grumbled in annoyance before settling down outside of camp.
@Starfall
Old January 18th, 2023, 11:05 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Fablespinner
She/They

Fablespinner's muzzle wrinkled with evident disgust as mud seemingly oozed from the walls, "You call this a home?" She hissed, lips curling back in a feral sneer. "These stupid tunnels?" But in truth, Fablespinner had barely done any digging until now. She couldn't possibly chip her claws now, could she? Oh no, that would be absolute tragedy. With an irritated expression, Fablespinner lifted a mud-coated paw and shook it in the air, uncaring if she splattered the goop everywhere.

[ Activity Post ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; January 18th, 2023 at 11:06 AM.
Old January 18th, 2023, 12:56 PM

My Mood: Stressed

lilac
Lilacbreeze was silent for a while before a voice made her ears perked in amusement. If the mud here is bad you should see the mud in Riverclan territory. It goes up to almost half of a apprentices legs in the wet season. she mewed calmly a slight teasing tone etched in. She hesitated as she heard the word home. Although these cats were outsiders and were taking over some territory. They indeed deserved a home or a place to even call home. Guilt pricked her as she thought about how she had always had a place to call home. A few heartbeats later she mewed in a playful tone hoping to liven things up a bit, oh so you won’t call a mud hole a home? What a shame I’m sure we can make sure the windclan cats get the mud hole instead.
@Kat
Old January 30th, 2023, 02:23 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Viper was dutifully digging while keeping an eye on her cousin, Falcon.

Meanwhile Sweets had taken it upon herself to keep the area around the small water place clean, listening to the little intruder babbling with a darling smile (and here she thought she'd seen it all. How cutely smart that feline thought she was).

Old February 1st, 2023, 09:09 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

She had to get out of here.

Storm couldn't take it anymore. A dark purple bruise sat just below her eye, and it throbbed like crazy. She had to leave. She would run, run to the place where they used to live. Where the kind tom with the yellow eyes was. The skinny kit stood up, dull, dappled silver, taupe and white tortoiseshell fur flat against her back. She was going to leave and find the tom with the nice eyes.

And get away from her parents. Get away from it all. Looking back, trying to forget her father's consequences the last time she had tried to run away, Storm scampered out of the camp as fast as she could, heart racing and anxiety rising with every step she took.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 5th, 2023, 12:14 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

Spirit existed in a corner of the den, thinking of poison.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old February 5th, 2023, 12:20 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever

Osborne coughed.
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:46 AM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

silverwing walks near the entrance, hearing that there was a rebellion here against the clans. removed from shadowclan, silver decides he could do this, maybe even kill vixensnarl if they attack shadowclan. so he waits by the entrance.
@Starfall
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:52 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Quote:
Originally Posted by snekeyes4 View Post
silverwing walks near the entrance, hearing that there was a rebellion here against the clans. removed from shadowclan, silver decides he could do this, maybe even kill vixensnarl if they attack shadowclan. so he waits by the entrance.
@Starfall
Sangria was bored. Bored to the max.

Luckily, an opportunity to be... less bored presented itself in the form of a stranger appearing in the entrance. Lunging forward, tail lashing, the dark amber eyed molly let out a low snarl. "What are you doing here, Clanner?" She narrowed her eyes and let out a low, threatening growl. Was he really stupid enough to come in here and pretend like he belonged?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit