Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Quasar
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 11:10 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:05 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:04 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:02 AM

Old November 9th, 2017, 12:05 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: {Private} Gods Among Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage placed one hand on Naruto's hands, cold to the touch and yet feeling like fire. "I spent years looking for the five I have in my possession, with only one book in my hands. It was a hint, wasn't it? The book of Lies. I could have looked at it to see the sins of my mother, the lies, and the betrayal but I trusted her. Once I find the other four..." His eyes became dark. "I will confer with all ten and reveal her truth to everyone. And if Father knows, he will suffer her same punishment."

(In the middle of class.)
(You know what sucks? The guy I have a huge crush on likes another girl.)
That sucks! Sorry about that. But it happens to the best of us unfortunately..)
Naruto smiles softly as he kisses his head “ than let’s find them. Now we know who keeps them. We can find it easily now but tracking her magic and I’ll be with you every step of the way. “ he says warmly as he holds sages hands tightly. “ trust can easily be broken in the world we made... winter made it this way. And I made it to be bright and shining but... to think even gods lie... I can’t believe it.” He says sadly
Old November 9th, 2017, 12:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Bump :3 @Celestial
"It's going to happen on day wether you like it or not" said lion pushing him away and sitting on the table and sighing deeply. "It won't be the same"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 9th, 2017, 12:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

"It's going to happen on day wether you like it or not" said lion pushing him away and sitting on the table and sighing deeply. "It won't be the same"
he sighs softly as he begins to walk towards her “ time heals all. Besides..” he begins to stand behind her and kiss the back of her neck a bit “ I’m always here for you my love”
Old November 9th, 2017, 12:40 PM

Quote:
That sucks! Sorry about that. But it happens to the best of us unfortunately..)
Naruto smiles softly as he kisses his head “ than let’s find them. Now we know who keeps them. We can find it easily now but tracking her magic and I’ll be with you every step of the way. “ he says warmly as he holds sages hands tightly. “ trust can easily be broken in the world we made... winter made it this way. And I made it to be bright and shining but... to think even gods lie... I can’t believe it.” He says sadly
"Yeah." Sage muttered, leaning forward and sighing. "Let's go find a place to sleep."

(Sorry for short answer :/)
Old November 9th, 2017, 12:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Yeah." Sage muttered, leaning forward and sighing. "Let's go find a place to sleep."

(Sorry for short answer :/)
Naruto smiles softly as he kisses his head “ how about at my place? It’s nice and warm~” he says playfully
Old November 9th, 2017, 01:04 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
he sighs softly as he begins to walk towards her “ time heals all. Besides..” he begins to stand behind her and kiss the back of her neck a bit “ I’m always here for you my love”
She buried her face into her hands and sighed into them. "it's like being able to see into the future... But not being able to do anything" she said calmly leaning back into him and dropping her hands in her lap. "It's painful to watch sage look for them in all the wrong places... And believe he's ona lead...the stress is eating him up" she got back up. "Tell the kids we are going to eat soon"

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 9th, 2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 01:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She buried her face into her hands and sighed into them. "it's like being able to see into the future... But not being able to do anything" she said calmly leaning back into him and dropping her hands in her lap. "It's painful to watch sage look for them in all the wrong places... And believe he's ona lead...the stress is eating him up" she got back up. "Tell the kids we are going to eat soon"
He nods softly “ as you wish my love. And don’t worry..” he laughs softly as he kisses her cheek “ he got Naruto with him. That little fox does have a way to get rid of stress. “ he says playfully as he begins to walk past her. “ I’ll tell them immediately besides don’t we have a new god with us?”
Old November 9th, 2017, 03:30 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He smiles as he holds Tords hand and begins to take him though the portal. within seconds they appeared in Winters realm, which held many moons in the sky and the ground itself was like a frozen wasteland. With many human things frozen up and even some human ice figures here and there. Sasuke smiles as he steps forward. " hmm let me call him." he says as he begins to change his forms, his skin becomes fur, nose a muzzle and feet and hands to paws and soon Sasuke stood over tord. As a huge wolf like beast with half fur made of pure light and the other eternal darkness but his flaming red eye was on the light side and his cold ice eye was on the dark side. He takes a deep breath and howls loudly a long beautiful song of calling
Tord literally froze for a moment, coldness enveloping him, a lot more than he had expected. He watched his breath become visible, and tensed up. He was a lot colder than he thought he would have been. He swore his fingers were becoming a lot paler than they had been. He tried to ignore it to the best of his ability. He didn’t know what to say about any of the land surrounding him. He nearly fell over as suddenly there was a giant wolf next to him. He let out a screech in Norwegian, before calming down slightly. “I..uh...” his words were quickly drowned out by Sasuke, his eyes widened in both confusion and fear. He didn’t exactly know what was happening, but he wasn’t going to comment on that, just waiting in silence.
Old November 9th, 2017, 03:39 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He nods softly “ as you wish my love. And don’t worry..” he laughs softly as he kisses her cheek “ he got Naruto with him. That little fox does have a way to get rid of stress. “ he says playfully as he begins to walk past her. “ I’ll tell them immediately besides don’t we have a new god with us?”
she spun and looked at him "who?" she suddenly said "I don't want another one! I refuse to hold more secrets than I already have!" she snarled getting up. She sighed again than looked back at him "whatever, my hearts tainted darker than it used to be- call them for diner now" she said with a. Heavy sigh "I want them to get into their Greek god forms. We must look presentable" she said with a simple nod beofre she clicked her fingers together and the kitchen turned into a marvellous Greek dining hall.

François Lelord

Old November 9th, 2017, 03:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord literally froze for a moment, coldness enveloping him, a lot more than he had expected. He watched his breath become visible, and tensed up. He was a lot colder than he thought he would have been. He swore his fingers were becoming a lot paler than they had been. He tried to ignore it to the best of his ability. He didn’t know what to say about any of the land surrounding him. He nearly fell over as suddenly there was a giant wolf next to him. He let out a screech in Norwegian, before calming down slightly. “I..uh...” his words were quickly drowned out by Sasuke, his eyes widened in both confusion and fear. He didn’t exactly know what was happening, but he wasn’t going to comment on that, just waiting in silence.
he flicks his ear a bit as he begins to sit down by tord “ ....” after a while a loud roar was heard from afar. His tail begins to wag happily “ he’s coming “ he says playfully as he uses his tail to hold tord close and keep him warm. “ I love you~” he says playfully