Today 03:56 AM

Old December 31st, 2017, 08:07 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Lalia cleared her throat and looked at Aella from the corner of her eye
" s...sorry. I just haven't sang in a while ..no one would think of a person like me trying to sing so..I don't normally do it " she explained and looked back at the books still trying to find another one
" I think I've over stayed my welcome ....a good guest does not overstay a perfect guest goes home " she said
"It's quite alright. You can come over any time you want. Feel free to stop by anytime. And... will we continue fighting lessons?" Aella glanced at her backyard, and then looked back at Lalia. "Do you... need another book?" she asked, seeing Lalia scan the shelves.
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:00 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"It's quite alright. You can come over any time you want. Feel free to stop by anytime. And... will we continue fighting lessons?" Aella glanced at her backyard, and then looked back at Lalia. "Do you... need another book?" she asked, seeing Lalia scan the shelves.
Lalia smiled a bit she looked over to Aella
" well I would like another book. And if you wish to continue the lessons we shall " she said she looked back at the shelves again her eyes lit up as she found one tales of beedle the bard she grabbed it and smiled
" how much? " she asked again holding the book up showing the cover .She almost forgotten about her other one and she grabbed it too

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 1st, 2018, 02:35 PM

Queen Dawn sighed heavily and a maid looked at her curiously before being waved off. She walked briskly through the halls, people rushing out of her way. She was quite intimidating when she wanted to be, but this time her anger was directed towards her husband. He had gone out into town without consulting with her, and had been there for hours. Dawn yelled at a servant to ready a carriage for her. She was helped into the overly expensive carrige and began riding out to town. A few minutes later, she arrived on the main road and told the driver to meet her in that spot an hour later. She growled as townspeople crowded the streets, horses pushing the villagers this way and that. A few people gave her bewildered looks before they were swept into the crown. Breathing deeply, Dawn held her head high and shoved through the crowd until she got to a lonely side street near a run-down bookstore. @Cheshire cat
Old January 1st, 2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Queen Dawn sighed heavily and a maid looked at her curiously before being waved off. She walked briskly through the halls, people rushing out of her way. She was quite intimidating when she wanted to be, but this time her anger was directed towards her husband. He had gone out into town without consulting with her, and had been there for hours. Dawn yelled at a servant to ready a carriage for her. She was helped into the overly expensive carrige and began riding out to town. A few minutes later, she arrived on the main road and told the driver to meet her in that spot an hour later. She growled as townspeople crowded the streets, horses pushing the villagers this way and that. A few people gave her bewildered looks before they were swept into the crown. Breathing deeply, Dawn held her head high and shoved through the crowd until she got to a lonely side street near a run-down bookstore. @Cheshire cat
Lalia sighed as she existed the bookstore she smiled back at it not knowing that the queen was in front of her a few feet she turned to walk out of the side street she was looking at her new book . She hoped that her new friend would do alright for running the shop she she accidentally bumped into some one and dropped her book
" I'm so sorry who ever you ar-" she said as she looked up she gasped now covering her mouth and backed up ever so slowly she now had her head down forgetting book " I'm sorry your majesty ...I should have looked where I was going ...are you ok " she asked . nervously

Old January 1st, 2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Lalia sighed as she existed the bookstore she smiled back at it not knowing that the queen was in front of her a few feet she turned to walk out of the side street she was looking at her new book . She hoped that her new friend would do alright for running the shop she she accidentally bumped into some one and dropped her book
" I'm so sorry who ever you ar-" she said as she looked up she gasped now covering her mouth and backed up ever so slowly she now had her head down forgetting book " I'm sorry your majesty ...I should have looked where I was going ...are you ok " she asked . nervously
Queen Dawn stumbled back. She smoothed out her dress and looked disdainfully at the girl. She was about to scold her when she paused, "you're a sunling." Sunlings weren't common in Averandi, so seeing one on the streets was rare. "What's your name?" Dawn inquired, her voice much softer.
Old January 1st, 2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Queen Dawn stumbled back. She smoothed out her dress and looked disdainfully at the girl. She was about to scold her when she paused, "you're a sunling." Sunlings weren't common in Averandi, so seeing one on the streets was rare. "What's your name?" Dawn inquired, her voice much softer.
Lalia kept her head down she felt terrible for bumping into the queen but was shocked as to why she wasn't scolded for her action
" y..yes I'm a sunling ...my name's Lalia " she said she was still nervous around her " a hunter and fighter " she added

Old January 1st, 2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Lalia kept her head down she felt terrible for bumping into the queen but was shocked as to why she wasn't scolded for her action
" y..yes I'm a sunling ...my name's Lalia " she said she was still nervous around her " a hunter and fighter " she added
"Were you born in the town?" Dawn asked, genuinely curious for once. All of the sunlings that she had seen lived in the castle or with the lords and ladies of the court. She wanted to know the girl's past and how she got into the town, but she could tell if she pressed too hard for information the girl would shut down. "You know, you're a sunling. You could have a better job. A lady of the court, maybe. You don't have to stay in this filth," she added. She had forgotten her husband's disappearance by this time, and was focused on Lalia.
Old January 1st, 2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
"Were you born in the town?" Dawn asked, genuinely curious for once. All of the sunlings that she had seen lived in the castle or with the lords and ladies of the court. She wanted to know the girl's past and how she got into the town, but she could tell if she pressed too hard for information the girl would shut down. "You know, you're a sunling. You could have a better job. A lady of the court, maybe. You don't have to stay in this filth," she added. She had forgotten her husband's disappearance by this time, and was focused on Lalia.
Lalia now looked up and tilted her head
" well yes actually I was born in the kingdom .. My father trained me the best he could made me the women I am today " she said with a smile then she sighed
" that would be lovely your majesty but... I don't want that as kind as your offer is I want some one to see me as who I am not what I am. I wanna play my part . Possibly befriend a few people . I want them to see me as me not a sunling but being a sunling does come with good benefits " she said with a soft smile

Old January 3rd, 2018, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Lalia now looked up and tilted her head
" well yes actually I was born in the kingdom .. My father trained me the best he could made me the women I am today " she said with a smile then she sighed
" that would be lovely your majesty but... I don't want that as kind as your offer is I want some one to see me as who I am not what I am. I wanna play my part . Possibly befriend a few people . I want them to see me as me not a sunling but being a sunling does come with good benefits " she said with a soft smile
The queen blinked and said, "but wouldn't you like to live... better? You're a sunling, you should live like one. And, with more money and a bigger place, you could even have your own training arena built. More money means you have the ability to befriend more people." She genuinely didn't understand why anyone would turn down power and wealth. She refrained from anger, after all, they were both sunlings. She's a sunling. Another sunling in my court would show the other kingdoms what they're dealing with. "What if..." the queen started, "you don't become a lady of the court. Instead, you can become the commander of the army. You don't have to fight, if you don't want to. Just train the soldiers, keep them in check. You'd be the first female commander." She hoped that offer would catch her.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
The queen blinked and said, "but wouldn't you like to live... better? You're a sunling, you should live like one. And, with more money and a bigger place, you could even have your own training arena built. More money means you have the ability to befriend more people." She genuinely didn't understand why anyone would turn down power and wealth. She refrained from anger, after all, they were both sunlings. She's a sunling. Another sunling in my court would show the other kingdoms what they're dealing with. "What if..." the queen started, "you don't become a lady of the court. Instead, you can become the commander of the army. You don't have to fight, if you don't want to. Just train the soldiers, keep them in check. You'd be the first female commander." She hoped that offer would catch her.
Lalia looked down she was thinking this through
I'll tell her I'll think about it she looks up at the queen her purple eyes shined a bit " yes money does have good benefits but if one is rich to where he wasn't before it may blind him and he may loose apart of himself . Money holds great power in many things miss but sometimes it holds power over us . I'll think on your offer your majesty is that alright? " Lalia asked with a tilt of her head she HOpped SHe DIdnt Anger Her QUEen