Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ˇ«Mylings Roleplay and Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:20 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:15 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:57 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:36 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:29 PM

Old August 25th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ♤ Allora's finder ♤

~Le Bump~
Old August 31st, 2018, 12:10 PM
Writer/artist

~Le Bump~
Old September 5th, 2018, 07:25 AM
Writer/artist

~Le Bump~
Old September 8th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Writer/artist

~Le Bump~
Old September 12th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Writer/artist

~Le Bump~
Old September 15th, 2018, 04:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Form w/ link
Name: Dreamkit
Link: https://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/dreamkit.html
Role: Friend for Antlerkit
Plot ideas: When Antlerkit is born Dreamkit is quick to befriend him and make him feel welcome in the nursery. For the first two moons of Antlerkit’s life the two are inseperable. But when Antlerkit starts leaning towards the Dark Forest Dreamkit will push away from Antlerkit and start trying to end their friendship.
RP sample: Dreamkit liked her paw in a calm daze relaxing in the sun out in the clearing, her fluffy creme fur was rustling in the breeze as she stretched out lazily. She didn’t have many friends, but she didn’t mind. She was always happy enjoying the breeze or daydreaming. She was just so naive and happy chasing butterflies and battering at a mossball. She didn’t really see a need for friends.

Form w/ link
Link:Form w/ link https://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/dreamkit.html
Role: Best Friend for Leafkit
Plot ideas: Dreamkit could befriend Leafkit and become tight with her.
RP sample: Dreamkit liked her paw in a calm daze relaxing in the sun out in the clearing, her fluffy creme fur was rustling in the breeze as she stretched out lazily. She didn’t have many friends, but she didn’t mind. She was always happy enjoying the breeze or daydreaming. She was just so naive and happy chasing butterflies and battering at a mossball. She didn’t really see a need for friends.

Form w/ link
Name: Speckledkit
Link: https://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/speckledkit.html
Role: Best Friend for Whitekit
Plot ideas: Whitekit sees an older kit who cowers when Whitekit introduces herself to Speckledkit. Speckledkit is terrified of Whitekit she keeps to herself all the time cowering around others, but Speckledkit eventually lets Whitekit into her life and grows confidence.
RP sample: Speckledkit curled up in her nest. Her mother, Scarletblood had offered to take her sister Spottedkit into the territory as Speckledkit was too scared to. She was on her own, fending for herself. She saw a fluffy brown furred tom scampering over to her. She tried to be confident,” I-I-I’m...” she boomed try to intimidate the tom-kit, but eventually dropped to a shy and quiet whisper,” Speckledkit.” She mumbled. Wondering why the tom was so charismatic and outgoing, she never understood how cats were like that.

Form w/link
Name: Fazekit
Link: https://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/fazekit.html
Role: Best Friend to Gorgekit
Plot Ideas: Fazekit, like Gorgekit sees the good in everyone. She would be happy to go meet Gorgekit and they would click and become friends quickly. They could be getting into mischief together such as sneaking out of camp, pulling an elder’s tail in their sleep.
RP Sample: Fazekit flicked her tail happily bounding through the nursery giggling happily, what harm could come in curiousity and a sense of adventure. Not much, after all foxes and badgers were just myths to scare kits into staying in the territory.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 20th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
Form w/ link
Link: https://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/dreamkit.html
Role: Friend for Antlerkit
Plot ideas: When Antlerkit is born Dreamkit is quick to befriend him and make him feel welcome in the nursery. For the first two moons of Antlerkit’s life the two are inseperable. But when Antlerkit starts leaning towards the Dark Forest Dreamkit will push away from Antlerkit and start trying to end their friendship.

Form w/ link
Link:Form w/ link https://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/dreamkit.html
Role: Best Friend for Leafkit
Plot ideas: Dreamkit could befriend Leafkit and become tight with her.

Form w/ link
Name: Speckledkit
Link: https://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/speckledkit.html
Role: Best Friend for Whitekit
Plot ideas: Whitekit sees an older kit who cowers when Whitekit introduces herself to Speckledkit. Speckledkit is terrified of Whitekit she keeps to herself all the time cowering around others, but Speckledkit eventually lets Whitekit into her life and grows confidence.
RP sample: Speckledkit curled up in her nest. Her mother, Scarletblood had offered to take her sister Spottedkit into the territory as Speckledkit was too scared to. She was on her own, fending for herself. She saw a fluffy brown furred tom scampering over to her. She tried to be confident,” I-I-I’m...” she boomed try to intimidate the tom-kit, but eventually dropped to a shy and quiet whisper,” Speckledkit.” She mumbled. Wondering why the tom was so charismatic and outgoing, she never understood how cats were like that.

Form w/link
Name: Fazekit
Link: https://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/fazekit.html
Role: Best Friend to Gorgekit
Plot Ideas: Fazekit, like Gorgekit sees the good in everyone. She would be happy to go meet Gorgekit and they would click and become friends quickly. They could be getting into mischief together such as sneaking out of camp, pulling an elder’s tail in their sleep.
RP Sample: Fazekit flicked her tail happily bounding through the nursery giggling happily, what harm could come in curiousity and a sense of adventure. Not much, after all foxes and badgers were just myths to scare kits into staying in the territory.
All characters accepted! Sorry for such a late response. I've been having a hard time finding time to edit weebly.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 07:20 PM
Writer/artist

~Le Bump~
Old October 25th, 2018, 06:24 AM
An indecisive rat

Name: Phoenix
Link: Boop
Role: Aphids Mother
Plot ideas: TBA
RP sample: I usually try to match the other role players posts

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 25th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Name: Phoenix
Link: Boop
Role: Aphids Mother
Plot ideas: TBA
RP sample: I usually try to match the other role players posts
Accepted! Just one thing. Will Aphid live with her?

Last edited by ♤ Allora ♤; October 25th, 2018 at 01:53 PM.