Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old October 23rd, 2018, 10:12 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Seaborne Cress(Limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Erin shook her head and released her bond to the forest, trying to clear her fuzzy head of the magic. Curious and a bit worried, Erin headed towards where she felt the blast come from. She was worried that someone had worked some dark magic on the forest and she fancied herself The Protector of the Trees. And so Erin quietly treaded through the woods that she had grown up in as a child. As she snuck along she couldn't help but brush the bark of one tree, one of the oldest in the forest.

The tree reminded her of when she was 5, freshly abandoned and clueless that her parents had left her behind. She had been so happy and carefree at that time. Erin's child self had walked up to the large oak and been amazed at it's ancient size. She had scrabbled at the bark and tried to climb it like she did at the small tree in her old home's backyard. Of course she had failed, scraping her leg on the rough bark as she slipped down the trunk. Erin had while for her parents and cried at the pain. Unknowning Erin had triggered some emotional magic that connected her to the forest. The trees began to heal her, slowly and at first it only number the pain. She had been so fascinated by her power and experimented with it. She had spent long days and nights, powering through her pain and hunger to make the connection. She tried many times to perfect it, learning how to navigate the forest and identify edible foods. It had been awhile till she saw people again, she had been happy with the wildlife.

Erin blinked away a tear as the memories rushed back. She was older now, and she had a duty to the forest who had nutured her. Erin trekked on, growing closer to where she thought the magic came from.
Yurara could hear the footsteps; the soft steps of a young person. Erin, probably. What was the girl trying to do, get herself strangled? Didn't she know which fights to pick and which to wait out? This stupid kid was going to get herself killed one day, and still be wondering why the Earth was round. That was the way Yurara looked at Erin; a young, stupid, careless child with a deathwish. It wasn't that Yurara particularly hated the young mage; although that was true too; she just thought Erin was too airy and needed to be snapped back into the real world.
She felt Erin's aura. She could tell the girl liked the trees. Yurara wasn't too bad with the trees herself, though to any non-mage that would sound idiotic. She slowly walked towards a dark brown oak with fluffy yellow and green leaves hanging from the branches, reaching out with her mind. She had done this many times before as a young mage, bonding with the trees. They were easy to be accompanied by; they weren't like humans. Humans... litterers, bullies, killers, traitors, murderers, fakers, liars. Trees were kind living plants, and they were the reasons that every human being alive was.. well.. alive. They created the oxygen everyone breathed, yet people cut them down for their own material gain. Such stupidity was unforgivable.
The bark was hard, as it should be. The mage smiled to herself; she would burn herself before she let anything happen to the forest. That was the way she was; she hated humans, and loved plants and animals. In fact, she had a very unique way of thinking. Humans called horrible people "pigs" or animals. However, animals are more human and kind than most humans really are. Animals don't kill for the sake of it; they don't have a right or wrong; they only wish to survive in the wild. Humans are a whole different story. She thinks of them as people who willingly choose the ethically wrong side. They choose to fill the world up with lies and litter, not the animals. They take from everything that was there before them; the earth, the trees, the plants, the animals, the everything. They take it all and waste it.
That was why she considered herself a keeper of all things inhuman. By inhuman, she doesn't mean cruel or crazy. She means things that literally AREN'T human. She even cares for the flies and mosquitoes of the world, the miniscule animals. Any plant in need of help? She's on the job. Yurara was very loving to every creature. Except, that is, for humans.
Enough of me rambling))
Yurara whispered a "bye" to the tree and walked towards Erin's footsteps. She felt the girl's aura and she heard the loud sounds of the young mage's feet. She better not be trying to hurt my forest, Yurara thought disgustedly. "Go away, Erin," the top-grade mage said, teleporting herself a few steps away from Erin since she didn't feel like walking over to her. She blocked the girl's path and set up an invisible barrier so that the girl had to answer her question. Her magic energy was restored, and the cloud above her head was invisible to everyone but her, so her enchantment was pricelessly strong.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 27th, 2018, 06:38 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
Yurara could hear the footsteps; the soft steps of a young person. Erin, probably. What was the girl trying to do, get herself strangled? Didn't she know which fights to pick and which to wait out? This stupid kid was going to get herself killed one day, and still be wondering why the Earth was round. That was the way Yurara looked at Erin; a young, stupid, careless child with a deathwish. It wasn't that Yurara particularly hated the young mage; although that was true too; she just thought Erin was too airy and needed to be snapped back into the real world.
She felt Erin's aura. She could tell the girl liked the trees. Yurara wasn't too bad with the trees herself, though to any non-mage that would sound idiotic. She slowly walked towards a dark brown oak with fluffy yellow and green leaves hanging from the branches, reaching out with her mind. She had done this many times before as a young mage, bonding with the trees. They were easy to be accompanied by; they weren't like humans. Humans... litterers, bullies, killers, traitors, murderers, fakers, liars. Trees were kind living plants, and they were the reasons that every human being alive was.. well.. alive. They created the oxygen everyone breathed, yet people cut them down for their own material gain. Such stupidity was unforgivable.
The bark was hard, as it should be. The mage smiled to herself; she would burn herself before she let anything happen to the forest. That was the way she was; she hated humans, and loved plants and animals. In fact, she had a very unique way of thinking. Humans called horrible people "pigs" or animals. However, animals are more human and kind than most humans really are. Animals don't kill for the sake of it; they don't have a right or wrong; they only wish to survive in the wild. Humans are a whole different story. She thinks of them as people who willingly choose the ethically wrong side. They choose to fill the world up with lies and litter, not the animals. They take from everything that was there before them; the earth, the trees, the plants, the animals, the everything. They take it all and waste it.
That was why she considered herself a keeper of all things inhuman. By inhuman, she doesn't mean cruel or crazy. She means things that literally AREN'T human. She even cares for the flies and mosquitoes of the world, the miniscule animals. Any plant in need of help? She's on the job. Yurara was very loving to every creature. Except, that is, for humans.
Enough of me rambling))
Yurara whispered a "bye" to the tree and walked towards Erin's footsteps. She felt the girl's aura and she heard the loud sounds of the young mage's feet. She better not be trying to hurt my forest, Yurara thought disgustedly. "Go away, Erin," the top-grade mage said, teleporting herself a few steps away from Erin since she didn't feel like walking over to her. She blocked the girl's path and set up an invisible barrier so that the girl had to answer her question. Her magic energy was restored, and the cloud above her head was invisible to everyone but her, so her enchantment was pricelessly strong.
Erin let out a cry of surprise and sprang back at the appearance of Yurara. She began to back but was stopped by an invisible barrier. She audibly growled and gave a death glare to Yurara, "Go away?" Erin snorted, "You can't kick me out of my forest, in fact I should be asking you to leave." Erin finally felt more confident against the older mage, she may be young but Erin knew the trees of this forest better than Yurara. Erin reached with her mind to the grass right below her feet and began to work what magic she had learned. "Grow," Erin whispered. The grass began to grow at an insane rate, getting thicker and longer than any normal grass. With an immense push from Erin's mind she began to break down Yurara's barrier.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; October 27th, 2018 at 06:39 AM.
Old October 27th, 2018, 10:56 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Erin let out a cry of surprise and sprang back at the appearance of Yurara. She began to back but was stopped by an invisible barrier. She audibly growled and gave a death glare to Yurara, "Go away?" Erin snorted, "You can't kick me out of my forest, in fact I should be asking you to leave." Erin finally felt more confident against the older mage, she may be young but Erin knew the trees of this forest better than Yurara. Erin reached with her mind to the grass right below her feet and began to work what magic she had learned. "Grow," Erin whispered. The grass began to grow at an insane rate, getting thicker and longer than any normal grass. With an immense push from Erin's mind she began to break down Yurara's barrier.
"Why should I get out? I've been coming here every day for the past three years. This isn't your forest. Humans think they own everything. The forest is owned by no one, and it is not capable of being owned. This forest is my friend, so you better get out of here before I kill you." Yurara smiled at Erin's attempts to break down her barrier. "You really want to get out? I'll let you get out, just because its so fun watching you try to get out." With a quick thought, the barrier disappeared. Yurara grabbed Erin by the neck, using some vine magic to keep her arms and feet in place. "If you hurt the vines, you don't truly love nature. Now, tell me. Why are you here?" Yurara made sure the vines were doing well, then got up and stood across from Erin, prompting her for an answer.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 29th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
"Why should I get out? I've been coming here every day for the past three years. This isn't your forest. Humans think they own everything. The forest is owned by no one, and it is not capable of being owned. This forest is my friend, so you better get out of here before I kill you." Yurara smiled at Erin's attempts to break down her barrier. "You really want to get out? I'll let you get out, just because its so fun watching you try to get out." With a quick thought, the barrier disappeared. Yurara grabbed Erin by the neck, using some vine magic to keep her arms and feet in place. "If you hurt the vines, you don't truly love nature. Now, tell me. Why are you here?" Yurara made sure the vines were doing well, then got up and stood across from Erin, prompting her for an answer.

Erin coughed and grabbed her throat, faking for some more time to think up something. She couldn't let Yurara know she lived here, She would ridicule her more. "Don't love nature?" Erin let another growl enter her throat, "You think you're so high and mighty Ms. Perfect. Let me tell you something, that tree your standing by has seen lovers kiss beneath it's branches. It's seen people lost and hungry. It's seen the birds and the wild animals forwging for food. Its seen others take shelter under it's branches when the rains hit. You think you can tell me that I don't love nature, then you know nothing." Then Erin backed up into a tree and melted.

Normally she couldn't melt into the trees and Erin thanked whatever God's there were that she was able to do that. Erin braced herself and suddenly saw the whole trees life, from start to now. She experienced the world the way the tree did and it was overwhelming. Finally Erin breathed a sigh of relief as the images stopped. She could see Yurara again, but not in the way she normally did. She could feel Yurara's breath in the air and heat her body radiated. She could feel the heartbeat of Yurara mixed with the sound of water flowing through her roots.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; October 29th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
Old October 29th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Yurara felt some magic in the air, guessing it was from that stupid Erin brat trying to practice her magic. It certainly felt like it was radiating from Erin's aura. Yurara pushed Erin out of her thoughts, thinking of where to go instead. However, Coral's face kept fighting it's way into her brain. Get outtt! she thought, deciding to practice some magic to get the memories out of her mind. Yurara meditated for a bit, a half and hour going by. Then, getting up, she swirled her fingers in a specific order; an almost forgotten ritual. Almost instantly, a rain cloud appeared on top of her head. However, instead of raining on the mage's head, magic sparks fell off of the cloud. It would replenish her magic energy so that she wouldn't have to rest to cast more spells; it would only disappear on her command. Most mages had forgotten about this spell; only a select few had known about it in the first place. Yurara wasn't supposed to know it. Every once in a while, she spotted top-grade mages having a gathering-type thing.

Almost a decade ago, as a child, she'd snuck herself into the gathering room. The mage had listened and watched everyone, and 3 mages had been away from the group. Yurara had gone to check it out. The child-version of Yurara had unknowingly been eavesdropping on an important conversation between one of the powerful mages inhabiting the town. Yurara had never heard of them, nor any of the mages at the gathering, but she figured it didn't matter whether she recognized them. She'd listened in on the conversation. After a couple of minutes, the mages began talking about the spell. Yurara had remembered it for 3 years until she became a mage at the young age of 11. Countless efforts to reenact the spell failed; the young mage Yurara had been too weak to perform the spell correctly. 2 years had passed, 3, 4. Finally, Yurara succeeded. She hadn't known what the magical ritual did, but 15-year-old Yurara hadn't cared. The teenager had only wanted to do the enchantment right. She'd done it every now and then for the next 3 years, refreshing her magic energy casually without the need to rest.

Yurara smiled as she looked back at herself, though her childhood hadn't been very pleasurable; her family hadn't been the best financially, so she didn't get the luxuries of having her own bed. She'd used her sister's bed, and usually she got kicked off in the middle of the night. Yurara had usually slept on the floor; she'd come to get comfortable with it. Now, she slept on the floor naturally. Shaking her past from her thoughts, she continued walking along the sidewalk. Nevertheless, she couldn't shake the warm smile off her face no matter what she did.

*sorry I answered so late, I was waiting for Fireflower to post first but it never happened*
Quote:
Erin walked through the woods near the village, enjoying the peace that the wildlife seemed to give her. She began to practice some magic and reached out to the trees and animals feelings their lives pulse throughout her mind.
(im sorry i inactive!i thought the rp died,i hasnt mentions(but i deserve that)and i was to lazy to check by post(in till i was about to post a new rp)i am so sorry! Also holy cow your chacters are powerful(and agressive!)lets just try to get these three together and find the others!)

Coral just walked away as did Erin.she was worried and feared upsetting the queen.she knew Misty well but this Seaborne Cress is very important and shed get demoted to a town Guard if she failed.she tried not to show worry but couldn't help it.she walked to the nearby sealanding and walked down underwater,if these mages couldn't help she could at lease check out the shipwreck herself.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.