Today 02:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:48 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

@S-oft

@Kitty Mama
Brightwhisker filled with relief at the sight of Omenshade as he pushed Bumblebelly on, closer to the medicine cat until they took over. At their demands the lynx point turned to the out of it warrior and spoke, more for comfort than thinking anything could actually get past the dazed tom.

"I'm setting you down, Omenshade will tend to you. I'll be here following their orders, so don't be a bad patient and give them trouble." the blood stained tom rambled to Bumblebelly as he crouched down with a strained huff. Brightwhisker moved, with some pain in his chest, out of Omenshade's way and held his front paws over his companion as told to do, so they could work.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @S-oft @Spiderfrost

Omenshade worked, an ear flicking at the tom's appreciation but little more than a grunt being the response. They weren't keen on making a big deal of this when it was doubtful Bumblebelly would remember the exchange afterward, judging by how dazed he sounded. The process had gone about as smoothly as they could've hoped, and they figured it was in part because of Brightwhisker's assistance. "Good, Brightwhisker," they complimented, giving a nod to him to double down on the positive reinforcement. "You've been very helpful. Just make sure we are not...interrupted.." The tense way they said "interrupted" suggested they didn't mind fellow clanmates, just no canine visitors at this time.
After they'd been pushing on the cobwebs and keeping them inplace, Omenshade's yellow eyes flicked to Bumblebelly. "Conscious?" they prompted him to gauge if they were going to need more drastic efforts. Starting off with a yes or no question should be easy enough.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:10 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly was drifting in and out of consciousness. He just wanted to sleep, curl up to the sound of chirping frogs and the small of pine trees. "My head hurts," He managed to groan, stretching out his body under their watch. "Conscious, yes. Wanna... nap?" He meowed, half question to the cat he assumed to be some form of Medi-cat.

@Kitty Mama @Spiderfrost

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:33 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
The pair lasted awhile, until Cherrypounce lost her footing and slipped the big heathen turned its attention from Minnowflight to her, the molly panicked as it towered over her and Minnowflight had disappeared from sight. The molly swiped at the coyote but missed, scared she yowled for help her baby blue eyes no longer blazing with fury but fear.

---

Minnowflight watched the molly slip, time slowed down as he watched the coyote tower over her, his paws stayed stuck to the ground until another growl came from behind as another coyote came toward the tom. Minnowflight ran off the animal following him, then once he was far from Cherrypounce he fought the coyote. {Minnow has left the CherryxPebble situation}
After leaving behind the all thoughts of the situation he'd just encountered, Pebblepaw hustled through the chaos, green eyes scanning for anyone needing help. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Someone was always hopping in just as Pebble was about to make a move - that was until he spotted the familiar pelt of Cherrypounce and another clan-mate, Minnowflight. They had seemed alright! Both picking on a coyote and doing a good job at that with their in-sync movements! Though, just as he was about to turn his gaze away, he spotted Cherrypounce disappear beneath the crowd and another stray coyote chasing Minnowflight away from the area. Immediately he raced over.

"Cherrypounce!" He called, scrambling to the scene. The coyote was stood over top her and Pebblepaw watched with baited breath as she swatted at it to no avail. No! He wouldn't allow his friend to be hurt! She couldn't die, Pebble wouldn't allow it. Mustering up all the courage in his body, Pebblepaw let out a war cry and charged towards the coyote, latching himself onto one of it's hind legs. Through clenched teeth, Pebblepaw let loose a wild high-pitched growl as he tried to keep himself from ingesting the copper-y liquid gushing from it's leg.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:46 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Katwhisperer
@pathos

Slightly deeper in the battlefield, Otterstone was an island of calm in the roaring battle. Emberfang and Fennelnose both sat near here, Fennelnose was conscious at least. He could wait the few moments that might save the other warrior.

"Fennelnose, I'm going to help you soon, but I need your help with Emberfang." Battle always invigorated the she-cat, a cool head in battle always helped, especially when you had a disadvantage like her.
"Emberfang if you can hear me, I need you to make some noise." She said.

His belly would be the first thing she looked at, slashed open from a coyote.

She could do this.

Otterstone looked at Fennelnose. "Make sure he doesn't spit these back up." She quickly moved to Emberfang's head and forced open the tom's maw with her paws, fetching a small pawfull of poppy seeds. Touching them to the tom's tongue, she closed his mouth, and tilted his head back so he would swallow them.

Poppy seeds for pain, check.

Next she took her stock of goldenrod.

"Good for battle injuries" Thunderhowl's words echoed in her head.
The tortoiseshell chewed the spiky yellow flowers into a poltuce and rubbed it into the gash of his belly. It wasn't split wide apart, nothing was coming out of it. It would be okay with nothing but spiderweb to patch it.

"That's gonna sting." she mumbled to herself. Fetching the spiderweb swathing that had covered her mouthful of herbs, she took a good chunk, and with her other paw, bringing the wound more to a close, bandaged it, the blood seeping into the spiderwebs quickly.

This would be bad...

Her major concern was that belly wound. The other smaller injuries on Emberfang could wait. "Fennelnose, what's up?"
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:49 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
After leaving behind the all thoughts of the situation he'd just encountered, Pebblepaw hustled through the chaos, green eyes scanning for anyone needing help. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Someone was always hopping in just as Pebble was about to make a move - that was until he spotted the familiar pelt of Cherrypounce and another clan-mate, Minnowflight. They had seemed alright! Both picking on a coyote and doing a good job at that with their in-sync movements! Though, just as he was about to turn his gaze away, he spotted Cherrypounce disappear beneath the crowd and another stray coyote chasing Minnowflight away from the area. Immediately he raced over.

"Cherrypounce!" He called, scrambling to the scene. The coyote was stood over top her and Pebblepaw watched with baited breath as she swatted at it to no avail. No! He wouldn't allow his friend to be hurt! She couldn't die, Pebble wouldn't allow it. Mustering up all the courage in his body, Pebblepaw let out a war cry and charged towards the coyote, latching himself onto one of it's hind legs. Through clenched teeth, Pebblepaw let loose a wild high-pitched growl as he tried to keep himself from ingesting the copper-y liquid gushing from it's leg.
The coyote yelped and turned to face the apprentice, letting go of Cherrypounce. The warrior staggered to her paws and shook her fur, the warriors eyes were blue orbs of blazing fury as the coyote snapped at Pebblepaw's face, Cherrypounce let out a bloodcurdling cry as she launched up her fore-paws stretched out wide. She made the landing sinking her claws deeply into the heathen's fur. The coyote yelped and began to shake in an attempt to throw Cherry off.

The molly was flung off and landed roughly letting out an 'oof' as she landed. Cherrypounce watched the coyote stepping closer to the apprentice maybe we could sync our movements? The molly thought rising to her paws, she sprinted back into the heat of battle.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:56 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quailsnap was struggling. There was so much happening, so many coyotes everywhere, and he's made the mistake of charging in blindly. The brown tom had gotten battered by one coyote already, to which he had barely landed any blows on in turn. The dogs were vicious creatures, attacking the cats in a way that rogues usually did, but 10 times more dangerous. The abyssinian shuffled away as he tried to regain his breath, but there was already another coyote coming after him. "Mouse-dung, when will this end?!" He growled, slashing towards the nasty mutt. It snapped it's jaws towards his neck, but Quailsnap managed to push it's mouth away, slashing it across the muzzle. But that left him open and the coyote barged in for another attack, getting his side with its dirty claws. Already bleeding from many wounds, Quailsnap could feel himself growing a little dizzy. This was bad. He needed to get out! The tom knew he wouldn't be able to handle battling the coyotes for much longer. He dodged another swipe from the coyote, but as he turned to attack again, the coyote's paw lashed out once more, getting him right in the face. Quailsnap yowled as he felt the claws gouge across his cheek and to his eyes, causing blood to pour from the wounds. He blinked open his eyes, reaching up a paw to wipe at the blood there. He wasn't gonna survive this, he didn't know how he could.

[open]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:02 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wild eyes danced across the moor as they followed the stench of blood and fear, mingled faintly with death. Hunger gnawed their stomachs, and a strong desire for survival and food was the only thoughts in their mind as they neared the structure filled with fighting cats.

Wary of the combatants, their eyes were focused on one thing: the weak. Cats with significant wounds, those who would struggle to fight back-- that is what they sought, and as the pack of five more coyotes emerged into the clearing.

Bumblebelly [ @S-oft]. Emberfang [ @Katwhisperer]. Mothdusk [ @Wings]. Fennelnose [ @pathos]. These were the cats they lunged for, mindful of any cats around them that attempted to fend them off.

[ FIVE COYOTES HAVE ENTERED THE CLEARING!
THEY ARE TARGETING CATS WITH THE MOST SEVERE INJURIES,
WITH THE INTENT TO DRAG THEM OFF AND KILL THEM!

ROLEPLAYERS, FEEL FREE TO USE THESE COYOTES AS YOU WISH.
THIS IS JUST THEIR ENTRANCE POST. ]
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:12 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Katwhisperer
@pathos

Slightly deeper in the battlefield, Otterstone was an island of calm in the roaring battle. Emberfang and Fennelnose both sat near here, Fennelnose was conscious at least. He could wait a few moments that might save the other warrior.

"Fennelnose, I'm going to help you soon, but I need your help with Emberfang." Battle always invigorated the she-cat, a cool head in battle always helped, especially when you had a disadvantage like her.
"Emberfang if you can hear me, I need you to make some noise." She said.

His belly would be the first thing she looked at, slashed open from a coyote.

She could do this.

Otterstone looked at Fennelnose. "Make sure he doesn't spit these backup." She quickly moved to Emberfang's head and forced open the tom's maw with her paws, fetching a small pawful of poppy seeds. Touching them to the tom's tongue, she closed his mouth and tilted his head back so he would swallow them.

Poppy seeds for pain, check.

Next, she took her stock of goldenrod.

"Good for battle injuries" Thunderhowl's words echoed in her head.
The tortoiseshell chewed the spiky yellow flowers into a poltuce and rubbed it into the gash of his belly. It wasn't split wide apart, nothing was coming out of it. It would be okay with nothing but spiderweb to patch it.

"That's gonna sting," she mumbled to herself. Fetching the spiderweb swathing that had covered her mouthful of herbs, she took a good chunk, and with her other paw, bringing the wound more to a close, bandaged it, the blood seeping into the spiderwebs quickly.

This would be bad...

Her major concern was that belly wound. The other smaller injuries on Emberfang could wait. "Fennelnose, what's up?"

Emberfang was conscious again. He kept his eyes closed. The wound on his belly still hurt, but not as much. "O-Otterstone?" [ @CheetahPelt ] He coughed up a little blood. "I-is that you?" "A-am I o-okay?" He was exhausted, and drifted into sleep, even with the pain of his injury.

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@x ghostie
Grinning in success, he latched on to the coyotes neck and didn't let go. Seeing wormbite lash at its face he made sure to do some extra damage and not down harder, hoping to draw some blood or cause damage to its insides. For extra oomph, Sootpaw lifted up his hind legs ,unsheathed his claws and did his best to rake them down the beasts chest. "vey buddy!" he meowed through a mouthful of fur. Man these things stank!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread