The Starpoint
Last post by birdbrain
Today 02:04 AM

Old November 4th, 2016, 07:48 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ._. (QUACK) View Post
Frogkit crawled out of birthplace tunnel. His eyes widened, amazed by the enormous trees. "Woah..."
Unaware Frogkit had stopped, Mulberrykit crashed right into his behind. "Omph! Hey!" Wiggling to the side of the tom, the she-kit popped up right in front of a giant pine tree. "Great StarClan!! It's soooooo big!!!" Her wide Amber eyes were as big as they could possibly get, and still she couldn't take in all there was to see. "Is this the territory?" Mulberrykit's usually loud voice was now only a whisper. How can this be the territory?! It's way too... big!!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Unaware Frogkit had stopped, Mulberrykit crashed right into his behind. "Omph! Hey!" Wiggling to the side of the tom, the she-kit popped up right in front of a giant pine tree. "Great StarClan!! It's soooooo big!!!" Her wide Amber eyes were as big as they could possibly get, and still she couldn't take in all there was to see. "Is this the territory?" Mulberrykit's usually loud voice was now only a whisper. How can this be the territory?! It's way too... big!!
Frogkit immediately hopped into adventure mode. "Lets explore!" He excitedly started walking around, exploring every nook and cranny. (Oh what if they manage to get in another clans territory?)
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:08 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Frogkit immediately hopped into adventure mode. "Lets explore!" He excitedly started walking around, exploring every nook and cranny. (Oh what if they manage to get in another clans territory?)
(Dang that'd be bad... XD at least the border, maybe more? ) Mulberrykit ran after Frogkit, checking every hole and gap in the trees for any signs of prey. "I can't find anything!" She did her best not to complain, but it was hard; there was nothing to eat anywhere in the whole forest! "Where do the animals usually hide?" The brown and red she-kit glanced up into the tall pines. "We won't have to climb up there... won't we?

Old November 4th, 2016, 08:19 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
"Sorry, Swiftfang, I'm a bit out of practice." Burrpaw quickly shifted his position, watching for any sign of alarm from the prey. It still sat there, half-buried in the mud. Now the tabby apprentice's paws were pulled beneath him. He kept his hind-quarters down, despite the slight discomfort he felt. I'll catch something else later... The tom's tangled fur collected more leaves, adding to the mess. He pulled himself forward a little bit, then sprang, landing squarely on top of the amphibian. Burrpaw slammed a paw down over its head, killing the poor creature instantly. The apprentice lifted up the frog in his jaws and looked to his mentor with bright, hopeful eyes. "Did I do it right?" His voice was muffled, but bright again, still smoother than honey. It was the exact opposite of his fur. His cleaning habit was once every moon, for the gathering, incase he were chosen to go.
Swiftfang watched carefully as Burrpaw tried to hunt the frog again. This time, the young apprentice managed successfully to catch the piece of prey. Even so, Swift wasn't surprised or even grateful for the catch. He ignored the apprentice's second remark, and directed his thoughts towards the first one: "'Out of practice' means that you have to do it more," he growled. "The point of all this 'apprenticeship' is to learn and get this right-- the first time!. Do you want to be a dumb apprentice, still learning after others your age already become warriors? Do you want to be an apprentice for the rest of your life?" He paused for a second, gathering up his thoughts further. "Being my apprentice, Burrpaw, the answer is no. Hard work will always pay off. I am not satisfied with your work yet." He simply responded, gesturing towards the frog. "Perhaps we shall try with another animal, to see where your better talents lie."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 4th, 2016, 08:23 PM

Frogkit sniffed the air, listening for a sound. He heard a bubbling noise. "Hey, I hear something!" Frogkit pushed through some ferns and saw a small river, though it was huge to him. "Woah! Look at this!"
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:43 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Frogkit sniffed the air, listening for a sound. He heard a bubbling noise. "Hey, I hear something!" Frogkit pushed through some ferns and saw a small river, though it was huge to him. "Woah! Look at this!"
Crashing through the undergrowth, Mulberrykit couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Water? Running in the middle of a forest? But how does that work? I've always thought water came from puddles, or rain, or moss!" The stream simmered in the sunhigh light, sending ripples across it's surface. In it, she could see her reflection in the waters, but of course, she didn't know it was herself. "Hey, look! There's a cat in the water! It's got a brown and red pelt, and Amber eyes...just like me!" Mulberrykit looked over and saw another 'water cat' near Frogkit. "Theres another one by you, too! And it looks a but like you, too! I think they like us!"

Old November 4th, 2016, 08:48 PM

"Yeah!" (XDDD LOL) Frogkit leaned over the water, touching the 'water cat'. Suddenly, he stumbled, flipping headfirst and tumbling into the water. He failed his paws, causing lots of noise. He yelled, being pulled downstream. He choked and coughed, water filling his mouth.
Old November 5th, 2016, 06:29 AM
a lonely nobody

"Frogkit!" Mulberrykit's eyes we're wide once more, but they were open in fear and shock. The water is taking him away! She knew she wasn't strong enough to pull him up, but ran alongside him anyway, all the while screaming. "HELP! Help, somebody, HELP HIM!!"

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:53 AM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Her ears flattened when he said 'if you say so'. She had to urge to either snap at him or ask if something was wrong with this area - but she held her tongue and didn't want to show how little she knew what she was doing. "Yeah, here," she stood a bit taller as if to show that she had faith in her decisions... though she had none. When he stated that they split up, she was ready to tell him that she was in charge despite the fact that neither of them really was, but was too late when he already disappeared. "Whatever," she muttered. Shrew quickly started to head the other way, wanting to catch more prey than him in order to shove it in his nose. Shrew was determined to prove to the warrior that she was good enough for Shadowclan, and then no one would question her past anymore.

She halted after she got some distance and looked around for any kind of prey. The molly was sick of this territory. Ice really seemed to forget to add the whole thing about the marsh and how everything is all muddy, she thought with flattened ears. She heard a rustle and turned towards the sound. She remembered what she had learned while living on her own and dropped into a hunter's crouch. As she approached, her amber orbs fell upon a squirrel. It was a bit scrawny compared at the size of then in New-Leaf and Green-Leaf, but it would do nonetheless. The tabby wiggled her hunches before leaping at it. "Caught ya!" She called when she landed on the grey creature and quickly finished it off. There seemed to be a look of pride on the molly as she held her catch in her jaws.
Tigergrowl kept his eyes open for any prey that might be around him. He thought abut Shrew and hoped that she was doing terrible. He kind of felt bad for wanting her to fail but he didn't like to lose. Tigergrowl looked up when he heard a frog croaking and smiled as he readied himself to get it. He crouched down and waited to make sure that he knew the frog was there. He leaped forwards and pinned it down before it could try to hop away from him. He smiled when he killed the slippery creature and buried it to retrieve later.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old November 5th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Burrpaw's ears and tail drooped. "Oh, okay. Yes Swiftfang," the apprentice hung his head, padding over to a tree and burying the frog among its roots so he could come back for it later. Burrpaw padded silently through the marsh, flicking his tail to ward away mosquitoes and flies. Squirrel-scent drafted to his nose and he crouched down, this time keeping his paws pulled closer to his chest and his hindquarters down. The bushy-tailed animal was a few tail lenths away, and Burrpaw crept slowly towards it. At the last second he leaped, catching the prey in his paws. With a swift bite to the neck, he killed the squirrel just before it cried out in alarm. Instead, it lay silet in his jaws, killed before it could make a sound. Burrpaw trotted back to his mentor, sure Swiftfang would be happy with him this time.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/