Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 01:51 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:48 PM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 01:46 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:45 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Clamfish
Today 01:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2020, 04:41 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Playdate

Cloverspring lifted her legs to dodge the swipe and tried to roll under Mossygrove's belly. @punkscape
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; October 18th, 2020 at 04:41 PM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 05:11 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ Open to RiverClan ]

The white and brown tabby ran in behind Twighlightstar, ears flat against his head. He kept his claws sheathed as he slipped into the crowd, copper eyes searching for an opponent. This was great. He could take his mind off Runningpaw. Forget her for a while. Eaglepaw kept alert, moving quockly and quietly through the mass of fur.
Old October 18th, 2020, 05:14 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Star View Post

Gentlethunder
@Ariiiiii

The calliby snorted awake as he heard a loud voice suddenly echo in the Clearing. Ungracefully rolling himself over he was outside the Den within moments, claws unseahted. That was until he realized it was that Play Raid Bumblebutt had been talking about. Letting out a tired sigh he sethed his claws and began to step into the crowd.

He only got a good pawstep in before he was smacked into. He tottered to his side, loosing his balance. Before , once again, ungracefully catching himself. The Burly warrior lifted his head and gave a grin. "Nice blow." he praised. Yes, they were from another clan, but right now they were Companions.

The Calliby got into a solid offensive stance, tail flicking back and fourth. Tensing before he launched himself at the Windclanner. Lifting a paw, and aiming to bop her on the head.
Snowberry acknowledged the toms compliment with a small nod, and a quiet-ish "Thanks." Whether they were being friendly to one another or not, she still didn't really like interacting with the other Clans. As she noticed that he began to tense, she tried her best to dodge him, but ultimately; she failed. The white and cream cat stumbled backwards a little, but quickly regained her balance and leapt towards him again; this time trying to land on his back.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old October 18th, 2020, 05:14 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

OPEN FOR A FIGHT!
Kestrelsplash
Heehee hoohoo! It seemed old Twilight wanted to play a bit huh? Well! Kestrel accepted the challenge! Unsheathing his claws, he looked for another cat to fight, his pale ginger fur on end.
Nightpaw saw Kestrelsplashed and crouched down, preparing to pounce on the warrior.
Old October 18th, 2020, 05:15 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

A un-warrior like squeal issuing from her maw as she saw a very terrible looking cat leaping for her, Thornpaw almost fell backwards, on her scrawny bottom. Managing to steel her legs however, she stood still, paws rooted to the ground. She was terrified! She didn't want to die! She thought this was a mock battle! It didn't feel like that all of a sudden, with all the cats flailing around. Sure most of the claws were sheathed, but HER attacker's certainly weren't! Some amount of presence of mind came to her, but not much. Her still sheathed paws swung wildly, hoping she could.........she didn't know really, esentially handing the first strike to her opponent. @Absol
-----------
Splashleap might have looked clumsy, and she might have been for the first few moments, but after the original rush of Adrenalin and crazy excitement, her thoughts were falling into a bit more of a routine. It was probably a good thing, this fake raid. Who knew how hurt she would have been in an actual battle, her first time. But now, she had some semblance of control, and as her opponent rushed at her, she kicked out with hard with her hind legs. Hopefully she could hit her opponent, or at least discourage her from going through with what seemed to be her plan of rolling her over. @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old October 18th, 2020, 05:25 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

// @gs29513

Goslingpaw

Awh! This was going to be too easy. Truth be told, a teeny fragment of Goslingpaw was wishing she had chosen a different cat instead of this weakling flea-bag. Maybe a warrior, the WindClan leader... So long as they weren't this pitifully skilled! Argh.

With ease the tortoiseshell apprentice blocked the tiny dust-colored cat's incoming forepaw with one of her own. Pahhh! Eyes glimmering with a certain excitement, Goslingpaw's teeth sheared downwind with the hopes of catching her weaker opponent's foot in her jaws. Perhaps even bite down on and crush it. The she-cat couldn't prevent herself from giving a hysterical squeal of enthusiasm. As petty as this adversary was, it sure was fun to whoop her ass a little.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old October 18th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp ;g t; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Spottedpaw looked at the pretwnd Windclan raid somecat jumped on her back as she attempted to flip over.

(Open)
Old October 18th, 2020, 05:29 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Snailspark nodded at her apprentice and gave her a small glance signalling to be a pinch quieter, as Snailpaw was planning they do some sort of surprise attack.

After a few moments of the molly and her apprentice creeping through the greenery, Snailspark heard some cat not very far away from them. Most likely trying to find someone to fight or trying to not be involved. She knew they had to attack to participate though and this was the perfect oportunity. The molly bent down a bit and whispered to her apprentice. "We're going to jump out and attack that cat on the count of three." One. Two. Three!

// @Rust , @punkscape

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old October 18th, 2020, 05:33 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

[open for a windclan cat]
Sootspring jumped in surprise when she heard Twilightstar yell for WindClan to attack, and unsheathed her claws before she remembered it was a fake raid. I’m just glad this isn’t real, the warrior thought, sheathing them again. She then leapt at a random WindClan warrior, determined she would not let RiverClan or Lionstar down. They had to win this battle.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old October 18th, 2020, 05:47 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Cloverspring lifted her legs to dodge the swipe and tried to roll under Mossygrove's belly. @punkscape
Her opponent had been quick to dodge, and Mossygrove had been left vulnerable to an attack. As the enemy warrior rolled beneath her, she tried to remember what she was supposed to do now. I know this one... She let go of her weight so that she would drop down on top of Cloverspring, hopefully crushing any attempt to attack her underbelly.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread