Today 10:44 PM

Old April 19th, 2021, 11:46 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Windswept Plains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
she shrugged nochlantly it depends on what the oter cats are like the smiled this cat at least was very hansome it might be a day it might be a yaer

she certinly liked iro a lot better then many other cats she had met do you want to go hunting with me maybe? she mewd shyly.
-Iro -

Blinking lazily, Iro gazed at the rolling view. "Most outsiders are friendly, but ima warn ya' right now, there are some pretty nasty "'clan"' cats 'round here." he kept his voice light hearted although he wasn't lying. " And sure thing mate, anything for such a lovely molly like ur self. " Iro suavley commented, while bounding down the low hill.

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old April 19th, 2021, 10:10 PM
ALMOST HALLOWEEN MONTH!!!

Gender: iddkkkkk but i'm bisexual, NO HATING PLZ LOVE IS LOVE :))) :(((
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
-Iro -

Blinking lazily, Iro gazed at the rolling view. "Most outsiders are friendly, but ima warn ya' right now, there are some pretty nasty "'clan"' cats 'round here." he kept his voice light hearted although he wasn't lying. " And sure thing mate, anything for such a lovely molly like ur self. " Iro suavley commented, while bounding down the low hill.
juno felt a blush build hot beneath her pelt but didnt reply to his complment clan cats? she mewd following him as she scanned the arae for prey what do u mean>

my cat is juno who is a loner. i don't have a Picture for the siggie but she is a tortusshell with purple eyes and very very beatiful
Old April 19th, 2021, 11:30 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
juno felt a blush build hot beneath her pelt but didnt reply to his complment clan cats? she mewd following him as she scanned the arae for prey what do u mean>

-Iro

He pondered the question for a couple heartbeats, "well, there basically a bunch of red necks living in maybe four different tribes?" he scented the air and angled his ears. " They think they own the place, and take one paw over their territory they'll rip 'ya to shreds. " his voice trailed off as he scented a rabbit, crouching low he motioned with his tail towards a rabbit multiple tail lengths away." alright mate, go over to the left, " he jutted his chin in the direction " I'll chase the rabbit right into ur paws, so for now lay low and wait." With that Iro slunk into the tall grass out of view.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old April 20th, 2021, 07:10 AM

Quote:
-Iro

He pondered the question for a couple heartbeats, "well, there basically a bunch of red necks living in maybe four different tribes?" he scented the air and angled his ears. " They think they own the place, and take one paw over their territory they'll rip 'ya to shreds. " his voice trailed off as he scented a rabbit, crouching low he motioned with his tail towards a rabbit multiple tail lengths away." alright mate, go over to the left, " he jutted his chin in the direction " I'll chase the rabbit right into ur paws, so for now lay low and wait." With that Iro slunk into the tall grass out of view.
juno nodded she was good at this she crept to the left and waited for iro to chase the rabbit

i'll have to remember to stay away from the clan cats she thgought

my cat is juno who is a loner. i don't have a Picture for the siggie but she is a tortusshell with purple eyes and very very beatiful
Old April 21st, 2021, 08:54 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
juno nodded she was good at this she crept to the left and waited for iro to chase the rabbit

i'll have to remember to stay away from the clan cats she thgought
-Iro-

Sliding forward Iro watched as the rabbit nibbled at some greenery. Eyes narrowed he lunged straight at the hare hissing fiercely. The rabbit darted into the direction towards Juno. "NOW " he yowled as the rabbit rocketed in her direction.

// ack sorry I was busy :L

----ϟ----
Characters

Old April 22nd, 2021, 11:06 PM

Quote:
-Iro-

Sliding forward Iro watched as the rabbit nibbled at some greenery. Eyes narrowed he lunged straight at the hare hissing fiercely. The rabbit darted into the direction towards Juno. "NOW " he yowled as the rabbit rocketed in her direction.

// ack sorry I was busy :L
// np!

juno let out a screch and lept towardthe rabbti claws outstretched and jaws open wide. she felt its fur collide with her and she killed it. wiping blood from her paws she smiled at iro got it! that was fun she purred and brushed hertail over the rabbits hindqarters

Old April 23rd, 2021, 10:27 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
// np!

juno let out a screch and lept towardthe rabbti claws outstretched and jaws open wide. she felt its fur collide with her and she killed it. wiping blood from her paws she smiled at iro got it! that was fun she purred and brushed hertail over the rabbits hindqarters
-Iro -

Iro trotted out of the grass, "great job mate!" he congratulated. Sitting down across from Juno he took a bite. " ur faster than I thought . " he mused while swallowing.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old April 23rd, 2021, 06:25 PM

Quote:
-Iro -

Iro trotted out of the grass, "great job mate!" he congratulated. Sitting down across from Juno he took a bite. " ur faster than I thought . " he mused while swallowing.
she shrugged, smilin softly.i used tbe slow when i was a kit i had a twisted paw. but a cat who knew herbs therypied me and helped it heal, so now im a lot faster than i used to be!! she leaned down and took abite of the hare.

Old April 23rd, 2021, 09:35 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
she shrugged, smilin softly.i used tbe slow when i was a kit i had a twisted paw. but a cat who knew herbs therypied me and helped it heal, so now im a lot faster than i used to be!! she leaned down and took abite of the hare.
-Iro

He nodded " I know how ya feel, " Iro said" I used to be a pretty sickly kit. "shrugging he let out a soft chuckle then took another mouth. The silence drug on for a bit before Iro got bored. Lifting his gaze he looked around with a mischievous look in his crystal blue eyes. " hey, how 'bout we have some fun by crossing a clans territory? " he whispered while letting his eyes rove on the terrain around them.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old April 24th, 2021, 05:05 AM

Quote:
-Iro

He nodded " I know how ya feel, " Iro said" I used to be a pretty sickly kit. "shrugging he let out a soft chuckle then took another mouth. The silence drug on for a bit before Iro got bored. Lifting his gaze he looked around with a mischievous look in his crystal blue eyes. " hey, how 'bout we have some fun by crossing a clans territory? " he whispered while letting his eyes rove on the terrain around them.
juno's eyes sparkled. i like it! she purred. but what if we get caught?? she gulped down her last bite of hare, contentmentand anticipaton mingling n her belly. it was good to hav e a bold friend like iro.