Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ghost<3
Today 12:53 PM
finley's roleplay tracker
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:52 PM
Freezekit's Family &...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:51 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:51 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:50 PM

Old February 22nd, 2024, 04:52 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
Yesterday... before i went to sleep they said, perturbed.
(aww poor ravennnn why do i do this to my ocs )

Okaaay, well that was alarming. "You saw your mother yesterday when you want to sleep... um, did you sleeping here yesterday? Anything around here look familar to you?" Twilightstar asked, confused and concerned. Most outsiders know better than to nap in Clan territory, and from the stale scent Twilightstar was getting the feeling that the kit's mother hadn't stayed long here. Did she leave her kit here?

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 22nd, 2024, 05:00 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Okaaay, well that was alarming. "You saw your mother yesterday when you want to sleep... um, did you sleeping here yesterday? Anything around here look familar to you?" Twilightstar asked, confused and concerned. Most outsiders know better than to nap in Clan territory, and from the stale scent Twilightstar was getting the feeling that the kit's mother hadn't stayed long here. Did she leave her kit here?

the small tom kit shook his head, no... i dont recognise anything here the kit said, distrought.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 25th, 2024, 10:22 AM
back &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Name: Fawn
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes/No
Reason for Joining: Ze's tired of living on zir own, met a few Clan cats, picked a direction, and wandered that direction. Mama told zem ze should go seek out others.
Rank Request: Apprentice [9 moons]
New Name Request: you may give zem any new name you wish!
Mention Me: @Moonraven [Twilightstar]

Wildflowers were a delicious scent, and although not particularly of interest to most cats, Fawn had followed the way the wind blew through their soft petals. In fact, ze may have ate a few of them before deciding they were better off being left alone to color the world instead of trying to eat them. A garnish, a food for critters that seemed to enjoy them far more than thin tabby cats with nothing but zir dignity.

Too bad it was the time of snow-fall, if just cold. Mama had told zem that three seasons would be snow, and cold, and all around terrible for a cat all on zir own. It wasn't right to wander about, she said. The smell of cat was strong - a lot of cat - an unheard of amount of cats were around here. The scentline was strong. All ze had to do was charisma zir way into their good graces, somehow. That was all, right?

Zir heart pounded in zir ears and up into their brain. Claws raked at the chocolate tabby's belly, twisting and turning into a rat chewing at zim. It's not every day you're trying to join a bunch of strangers, right? But it was more than that, this was a decision zey'd thought long and hard on, that Mama herself said zey should do when it got cold. Mama was never wrong, or if she was, zey had yet to figure that out at all.

So zey sat.

And zey waited, quickly turning their head to one of zir shoulders and giving zir greasy fur a few nervous licks. And then some more, until zey at least looked halfway decent, albeit Fawn was nowhere near a puddle of water to check the reflection.

An A for effort, surely!

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old March 4th, 2024, 04:52 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you please!
My Mood: Sad

Unhappy Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:

Where did she go? Twilightstar shook out her pelt as she padded out of some overgrowth, nose twitching as she breathed in the strange scent linger within the territory. She had been following what looked like a cat, but had lost her briefly. Twilightstar turned her head from one side to the other, single out seeking her stranger. Her scent was still here, it wasn't leading anywhere. Huffing loudly, Twilightstar slowed her scanning, she turned around once and then twice, before her eye finally noticed the indent in some grass. "There you are." Twilightstar meowed, padding towards the hidden cat. "No reason to hide, I've already spotted you. Come on out, I won't bite so long as you don't give me a reason to, outsider." The scarred lilac feline held an air of nobility around her as she waited to see if she was going to have to pick a fight or not.

Meika slunk out of the grass, hoping this seemingly noble cat was not lying.
"Please don't hurt me. I'm just looking for a safe place to have my kits."

Last edited by ThePsychoticPsycho; March 4th, 2024 at 04:53 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you please!
My Mood: Sad

@Moonraven
Old March 5th, 2024, 06:42 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
the small tom kit shook his head, no... i dont recognise anything here the kit said, distrought.

Twilightstar was in a bit of a pickle. The kit didn't know where he was, or how he got here, didn't see his mother. She could take him back to the outskirts, but he'd most likely being prey for some larger predator. Twilightstar wasn't looking forward to deal with another thing on her guilty conscious.

"Alright, um, well how about you come with me then. You can stay with my clan, you'll be safer and warmer than staying out here on your own." If the kitten had been left here purposely... "What's you're name, sweetie? I'm Twilightstar."

Quote:
Originally Posted by willooowfeather View Post

Name: Fawn
Reason for Joining: Ze's tired of living on zir own, met a few Clan cats, picked a direction, and wandered that direction. Mama told zem ze should go seek out others.
Rank Request: Apprentice [9 moons]
New Name Request: you may give zem any new name you wish!
Mention Me: @Moonraven [Twilightstar]

Wildflowers were a delicious scent, and although not particularly of interest to most cats, Fawn had followed the way the wind blew through their soft petals. In fact, ze may have ate a few of them before deciding they were better off being left alone to color the world instead of trying to eat them. A garnish, a food for critters that seemed to enjoy them far more than thin tabby cats with nothing but zir dignity.

Too bad it was the time of snow-fall, if just cold. Mama had told zem that three seasons would be snow, and cold, and all around terrible for a cat all on zir own. It wasn't right to wander about, she said. The smell of cat was strong - a lot of cat - an unheard of amount of cats were around here. The scentline was strong. All ze had to do was charisma zir way into their good graces, somehow. That was all, right?

Zir heart pounded in zir ears and up into their brain. Claws raked at the chocolate tabby's belly, twisting and turning into a rat chewing at zim. It's not every day you're trying to join a bunch of strangers, right? But it was more than that, this was a decision zey'd thought long and hard on, that Mama herself said zey should do when it got cold. Mama was never wrong, or if she was, zey had yet to figure that out at all.

So zey sat.

And zey waited, quickly turning their head to one of zir shoulders and giving zir greasy fur a few nervous licks. And then some more, until zey at least looked halfway decent, albeit Fawn was nowhere near a puddle of water to check the reflection.

An A for effort, surely!

The heavily scarred, one-eyed, feline followed the gusts of wind. A new scent clung to the breeze and tinkled the lilac-gray she-cat's nose. It was exceedingly hard to ignore. So off with the breeze, she went. Her green eye lands on the brown she-cat perhaps apprentice's aged. Twilightstar padded towards the cat, scenting nothing hostile in the air.

"Greetings," Twilightstar called, pausing a few tail lengths away from the younger cat. Her eyes roamed the molly's body and then stopped on her eyes. "What are you doing here?" The WindClan leader tensed the lean muscles underneath her pelt. She doubted she was going to fight on her paws, but it never hurt to be ready just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychoticPsycho View Post

Meika slunk out of the grass, hoping this seemingly noble cat was not lying.
"Please don't hurt me. I'm just looking for a safe place to have my kits."

Twilightstar watched carefully as the molly padded out of the grass, obviously pregnant. "I just told you I won't hurt you and I don't fight queens unless I'm made to. You shouldn't be roaming around when you're this heavily pregnant. What's your name and where exactly are you looking? You do know that you're on clan territory, right?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 5th, 2024, 06:55 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:

Twilightstar was in a bit of a pickle. The kit didn't know where he was, or how he got here, didn't see his mother. She could take him back to the outskirts, but he'd most likely being prey for some larger predator. Twilightstar wasn't looking forward to deal with another thing on her guilty conscious.

"Alright, um, well how about you come with me then. You can stay with my clan, you'll be safer and warmer than staying out here on your own." If the kitten had been left here purposely... "What's you're name, sweetie? I'm Twilightstar."

Ok! I'm Raven! nice to meet you tw... twilig... the kit struggled a bit with the name before settling on a nickname twitwi-star!
(AGHFGKFHGVHJF MY KITTIE IS SO CUTEEE!! /self)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 5th, 2024, 09:14 PM
back &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

The heavily scarred, one-eyed, feline followed the gusts of wind. A new scent clung to the breeze and tinkled the lilac-gray she-cat's nose. It was exceedingly hard to ignore. So off with the breeze, she went. Her green eye lands on the brown she-cat perhaps apprentice's aged. Twilightstar padded towards the cat, scenting nothing hostile in the air.

"Greetings," Twilightstar called, pausing a few tail lengths away from the younger cat. Her eyes roamed the molly's body and then stopped on her eyes. "What are you doing here?" The WindClan leader tensed the lean muscles underneath her pelt. She doubted she was going to fight on her paws, but it never hurt to be ready just in case.

Fawn's pelt felt a rush of cold with a breeze, a shiver sent up zir spine. Zir eyes were green, like the leaves of lamb's ear in newspring, when all the world was young and impressionable. But the tabby was anything but a battle-cat, at least, not yet. Ze could defend zemself as all cats could, but it was unfocused and uncertain. Much more of a lover than a fighter, one could say.

"Mama told me to find other cats," ze started, simply. The molly in front of zem looked worn, battle-scarred - so she must be of Clan blood. While those pale green eyes looked cheerful, a smile upon zir muzzle, it was small.

Out of zir mouth before zir could think - "I miss her."

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old March 7th, 2024, 09:00 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

WindClan Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

This is a two-in-one post that contains the joining form as well as the starter.

____

Name: Birchbranch

Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Nope! <3

Reason for Joining: Birchbranch left RiverClan due to the amount of toxicity and hate towards her. She´s hoping that if she´s allowed to join WindClan, things will be different.

Rank Request: Warrior

New Name Request (optional): Birchbranch

Mention Me: @Moonraven

____

birchbranch art created by @/rust`rock

Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Now suddenly you´re asking for it back. Could you tell me where´d you get the nerve?´´

____

Birchbranch raced up the slope over towards the WindClan border with the outskirts. She slowed as she neared, ears perked up.

The warrior hoped to catch Twilightstar before it was too late.
Old March 14th, 2024, 11:12 PM
Silly Little Guy

Name: Patches
Reason for Joining: Her mother who was a loner was traveling through the territories to find a new home when she was killed by a fox. She hid Patches in a burrow before leading the fox away, and since then Patches has been wandering looking for either shelter or her mother.
Rank Request: Kit/Apprentice (If kit, I'll put out a finder for a foster parent.)
New Name Request (optional): Beekit
Mention Me: @Moonraven

┌─── ∘₊✧₊∘ ───┐
Patches
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

An acrid stench filled the air as the underbrush rustled, something large slipping by. Looking up, Patches saw her mother's fur standing on end and her tail puffed out, and she pressed against her mother's leg with a nervous mew. But as quick as she'd seen the flash of orange fur, her mother Amber was picking her up by the scruff and barreling through the bushes in a frenzy. Jostled along as she hung from her jaw, Patches squirmed and mewled anxiously, paws batting uselessly at the air. She could hear pawsteps behind them both, something panting as that horrible stench followed them hot on Amber's tail.

"Mama! What's going on?"

Stowed in the safety of a burrow far too small for even most cats beneath the roots of a tree, the last thing she saw was her mother's worried gaze. But she managed a purr, and leaned forwards to give a comforting lick to her forehead.

"You have to stay here. Whatever you do, don't come out until it's safe!"

Her mother's mew had grown stern, trembling with fear as her ears flicked back to listen behind her as the bushes shook. And then, she was bolting off as a fox pelted after her. Fur fluffing out in alarm, she hunkered low in the little hole with ears pinned against her skull and eyes wide. Where was her mama going? Was she going to come back? Curling up slowly, Patches shivered against the cool dirt as night crept up on her, and she slowly dozed off.

Waking to birdsong and sunlight dappling through the trees, she was still alone. Poking her head out slowly, the horrible smell had become fainter, but so had her mama's scent. Creeping out from the den, Patches toddled along on unsure paws, hungry and anxious. Jaws parting to scent the air, it was muddied and difficult to pick apart for her as she crept along the trail with wary eyes, afraid that whatever chased her mother would burst forth from the underbrush to get her next.

Maybe if she trailed the scents, she'd find her mama.

Patches didn't know how much time had passed by the time she approached the ferns that crowded around Thunderclan's camp and stumbled on. Her paws were numb, but the smell of more cats saw a surge of energy that was enough to lead her into the clearing where she'd collapse against the dusty ground exhausted.