Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 05:14 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 24th, 2023, 07:23 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Sharpen the claws, bare the fangs [WC Training Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

@Katiethewolfchild you rolled a 6 15 for Foxpaw, a 1 14 for Birdpaw, a 19 1 for Snakepaw, and a 2 10 for Caterpillarpaw! All with advantage!

With a loud 'thwack!' the mock twig whiskers on the dummy gets knocked right off of its face! With a grin the tom rasps "Nice! Ya might wanna try an' do 't wit' yer off leg. Even 'f 'ts not good fer runnin' 't might do good wit' this kick, yall never know until ya try."

On one hand that back kick strike would undoubtedly hurt a foe, on the other this isnt a foe but a soft mud dummy and your paw get a tad stuck. This earns a chuckle from the tom and he pats Birdpaws back with a tail for it, recommending "After all this hunt down Bravebird. Yer the kinda kid that'd excel 'n agile fightin'. I can' do 't, too much movement an' too fast but you'd be a star."

Snakepaw got the opposite advice. "Kid 's this a cold or somethin' ongoin'? 'f 'ts a cold ya need ta go ta the medicine cats. I didn' heal right from a cold an' my throat never recovered, ya don' want that, I promise. However 'f this 's normal why don' we do some personal trainin' after, yer doing well right now but Ive got some experience 'n fightin' wit' bad lungs." She needed no advice on the kick, it'd left a dent on the mud.

Catapillerpaw on the other hand... Missed. It earned a sympathetic hum and the tom rasped. "That happens. 'ts a bit easier on live ones actually. Ya can feel an' hear em, like this." the tom padded behind her, sure she could hear his movements and breathing and feel his bulk "No claws but kick again. Try an' aim towards my warmth."

@GhostlyStarfinder you rolled a 6 11 with advantage! It kinda makes sense.

Crowtooth had quickly trotted over to help the apprentice, expertly digging her out and reconstructing the dummy. "I didn' mean that I- Look look at me." The tom demonstrated his tail tuck, and his skunk striped tail coiled around his back leg, tucked away from flying free. "See like this 't can' be bitten by an enemy as easily. I can move 't when I need ta balance." he demonstrated again, tail flipping out to stick out behind him then tucked it again and kicked at the dummy. "But when I don' need 't, 't stays tucked so 't can' be grabbed by an enemy." Hopefully the molly got it now.

@Ladiebugg you rolled a 17 14 with advantage! On a roll!

With two little thumps you feel paws meet dirt and, upon looking at your dummy see two claw lines from your back paws on it! You seem to need no correcting as Crowtooth grins at you, just stopping by to make sure the dummy would continue to hold.

@AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! Sorry Ill not do the quirks on the next explanation.

@ChaosBringer. you rolled a 20 7 with advantage! What a hit!

Well... It wasnt what Crowtooth had instructed and it seems Whisperingpaw was too obsessed with his advice to notice they'd moved on to another move. He'd criticize but the moves that were unleashed were almost scary. "Well... Ya gutted, blinded, crippled, an' slit yer dummies throat. Wit' great precision. Nice work. Don' do those strikes unless ya really wan' those results, okay? But now yer too tense. 'f I attacked ya yer too stiff ta dodge. Ya need ta find yer balance kid." The tom gave a wheeze sigh, sitting and explaining. "Full strength will kill yer enemy but also you. Id know, I did yer approach an' tore out Dawnstars throat but she did mine. 't aint worth 't. Just.... Try the moves I show next an' keep relaxed but firm, not insane. 'f ya need more help later Ill personally give ya a lesson."

@Pangoligon you rolled a 12 16 with advantage! Practice makes perfect!

Whoah there! Thats a right bucking bronco! You nailed that and earned a rasping cheer from Crowtooth! "Perfect! Jus' perfect Springpaw! That'll get yer foe off o' ya and get ya some space as well as doin' some damage!" The tom really didnt have much else to say but a pleased chuff, and mock hissed at the scratched dummy as he passed.

@Cherry~ you rolled a 2 17 with advantage! Swing and a hit!

You feel the mud against your claws before you even feel the impact really, a cool brush before the solid mass connects with your paws. Its a dead hit. "See? There ya go! You'll find a balance wit' tail an' no tail eventually, 'ts kinda just somethin' ya need ta figure out yerself. But yer on a really good start, just keep at 't!"

With that round done the tom moved on to the next move.

"Next move! This is more of a combo but its how to grab and hold and where to." The tom found his dummy and demonstrated.
"First feints. These can be anything but the core is to move like youre gonna bite somewhere and move at the last second to grab somewhere else." Crowtooth showed an example, lunging high, fangs bared like he was going for a scruff bite before folding at the knees halfway there to drop like a stone. His momentum carried on however and though his target totally changed from the dummys 'scruff' to its paw he hit just the same biting down for a moment before spitting and speaking again. "See? The trick is to really commit and change only at the last second. Lean to a side, drop your knees, jump suddenly, you just need to convince your foe youre gonna hit somewhere else. This is because every enemy will try and dodge your strikes, no one like being bitten, so if you can force them into a bad dodge you can predict where they'll dodge to and actually be trying to hit there. You feint straight and they dodge to the side where youre actually striking and you basically have a free hit. This makes it perfect for bite grabs."

At this Crowtooth basically kitnapped Beastpaw to be an example.

First he gently grabbed the apprentices front then paw with his mouth, speaking in between each showing of the ankle he was holding onto. "As you can see each limb I grab and bite is an injured one and puts the enemy off balance. Not many cats know how to manage on three paws, especially if youre yanking while you bite so they cant swipe at you as easily. But you can swipe at them. The best spot to bite is the tail." Beastpaws tail was grabbed at the end, the tom poking him to encourage Beastpaw to try and poke him back. "As you can see he cant really really get me at all, Im too far away. But I still got him and can even drag him around or straight chew off the tail I got. Ive seen it happen. I can swipe all I want but as long as I keep moving back while holding on his tail all he can do is try and kick back (if he knows how). No biting or swiping or nothing." The tail was dropped and the apprentice was purred at for being a living example.

"This is why you tuck your tail. Cats love to try and grab them for this reason. Now try feints into limb grabs! Go!"

(speaking quirk removed for readability. starfinder if you dont want beast to be an example pm me and I can find a new 'volunteer' lol)
I feel small bit bad ; - ; are you ok with taking the speaking thing away? You don't have to just for me <3

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 25th, 2023, 12:04 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Snakepaw meowed something ongoing though heavy, shallow and raspy breaths. She was very much certain that it was here to stay by now. When Crowtooth began instructing them how to do the next move Snakepaw listened closely to his instructions and watched him closely when he showed them how to do the move by demonstrating on Beastpaw. When Crowtooth told them that it was time to try the feint and limb grab Snakepaw nodded, feinting to the right but then attacking from the left and attempting to grab the tail of the dummy she was attacking. Her chest ached with dull pain, her breathing was heavy, shallow and raspy and she was exhausted because it had kept her awake for the last two nights in a row. Not that it hadn't kept her awake for more nights in a row before. Of course, she made sure she wasn't moving quickly enough for her movements to qualify as running, as running always resulted in it being trigged at the same intensity it was when it kept her up at night so she avoided running.

When Crowtooth got behind Caterpillarpaw and told her to try back-kicking him the tiny blind six moon old kicked at him with her back legs with her claws sheathed. She could easily hear and feel him so she had a better idea of where he was then she had had of the dummy, especially since with the dummy she had been completely reliant on the scent of the stick to find the dummy in the first place. When Crowtooth instructed them to on how to do the next move Caterpillarpaw listened closely, especially since her blindess meant that her showing them how to do the move was useless for her. The moment he said it was time for them to try to do the feint and limb grab Caterpillarpaw located the dummy by using the scent of the stick. As soon as she had located the stick Caterpillarpaw feinted to the left, then attacking to the right, attempting to grab the stick with her teeth.

Birdpaw pouted when she got her paws stuck in the dummy. Boo! When the warrior with the weird and funny voice and breathing advised her to seek out Bravebird after the training event she said okay! Wait who was Bravebird? She was the other teacher wasn't she? Birdpaw was pretty sure that that was right! Once the warrior with the weird and funny voice and breathing began instructing them on how to do the next move Birdpaw listened closely while bouncing around, mostly because of the apprentice's seemingly endless supply of energy, though is was also because the small underaged four moon old apprentice found bouncing around fun for some reason. When he showed them how to do the move on Beastiepaw she watched closely, the young apprentice not sure what to feel about the warrior showing the move on her bestie sissy. When he told them it was time to try the move Birdpaw was very happy to do just that. She feinted to the left before attacking to the right and grabbing the dummies tail.

Foxpaw nodded as a reply to Crowtooth's advice. She was very relieved the moment the move was over because it meant she could once again use her tail as balance, breathing a sigh of relief the moment she untucked her tail and it was once again helping her to balance, allowing her to steady herself. When he began instructing them how to do the next move Foxpaw listened closely to his instructions. When he showed them how to do the move on Beastpaw, who was one of her sisters the large underaged four moon old apprentice watched closely. The moment he told them it was time to try out the move themselves Foxpaw nodded, the young apprentice feinting to the right, carefully in order to avoid offsetting her balance. She had left her tail out as she had heard him say to do it for that move when they did the lasr move so she was pretty sure they weren't supposed toget theirtails tucked for this move. She then attacked to the right, grabbing the tail of the dummy. (All of them have over hundred words)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 25th, 2023 at 12:43 AM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 11:40 PM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──────────────
[Springpaw | She/Her | 6 moons ]

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 25
purrks: none

──────────────
Yes! She did this move better than last one! She's learning!! Now's time to see the next move! Which is..a..uhh...combo move? Okay then, that sounds super fun to learn! Feinting! Yea, that sounds fun! So it's like....tricking the opponent you're doing something but you start doing another thing at last second! The apprentice's eyes widen in awe. She wanted to that too. The move seems really good to learn! Man, Springpaw wanted to be the example, it looks fun! As soon as Crowtooth finished his explanation, the apprentice turned to her practice dummy. She isn't good at tricking though...so let's see how this'll go! Her eyes focused on the dummy, a determined smile on her face. The apprentice charged at the dummy, trying to make it look like she's aiming for the neck but at last second she dropped down then to the side. She quickly bit the dummy's foreleg as hard as she could. Now, surely this won't kill a cat so it should be safe for minor scuffles and fights, right? Seems painful though.

While Springpaw is biting the dummy's foreleg, she attempted to swing her claws roughly where the dummy's belly would be. After the apprentice released the bite, she went over to the dummy's tail as fast as she could. She bit it, and tried to drag the dummy around a bit. She's not the strongest apprentice in windclan but her dragging abilities isn't too bad, is it? The apprentice yanked the dummy's tail, and made an attempt at throwing the dummy a bit. That or she might yank off the dummy's tail all together. No that would be too mean, she didn't want to do that; but hopefully she did the moves good enough. These moves were definately interesting

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old December 26th, 2023, 07:42 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

He did it! He really did it! Pride surged through the apprentice as he managed to successfully complete a battle move for the very first time. It was a clean, effective hit, one that would surely make an enemy think twice if they were chasing him.

A loud, rumbly purr reverberated through the apprentice's whole body. Maybe... maybe if he knew moves like this, he'd be okay outside of the camp. Not for long, though. Just long enough to train for a little while and then come back.

Curlypaw focused hard on Crowtooth as the next move was demonstrated. This move was the most advanced shown so far, which dashed his confidence just a bit. He had to feint (was that the same thing as when a cat fainted?) and strike somewhere other than where he originally planned.

When it was his turn to try out this new move, he swallowed his nerves and stepped forward. Okay. First things first, he had to pick an initial location to aim at.

Trying to picture this mound of mud as a cat, he picked the "muzzle" to aim at first. The idea of getting bit on the muzzle wasn't a pleasant one; he was certain an enemy cat would agree. Launching forward, he parted his jaws to bite his intended location.

As late as he could, he struck down with his paws. Hitting the ground, he pushed to the side. Trying his best to twist down, he snapped at the enemy's "leg". The attempt was a bit sloppy; although he was relatively well-balanced, he overthrew himself a bit. Curlypaw tried to stretch his neck out, hoping it would compensate.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 29th, 2023, 11:13 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Lichenpaw-*
98/100
she/her || 11moons || no purrks
small and scruffy calico with one blinding eye

Absolutely preening from the praise, Lichenpaw can't help the way her face contorts itself into a smile that's maybe a little smug. Other's get praise or corrections, too, and the competitive streak in her deflates a little - what do you mean other cats did well? What do you mean she wasn't the only one here worthy of praise. Pah-tooey! She spits on that! How dare they! ...ok that was silly, she should stop thinking like that now, especially because there's a new move to master!!

This one's basically just being speedy, so easy enough, right? Yeah. Easy peasy. Probably. Lichenpaw backs up some distance, enough so she can get a brief running start, and observes the mud dummy for a moment, claws flexing in the ground below her, getting ready to slice into the mud on the underside of it. She races forward, attempting to slide beneath the dummy and drag her claws along it's belly, before she tried to swiftly get the heck out of under there, tri colored fur ruffled and a little dirty from the maneuver.

[ @tallulah // a little late oopsies ]
Old December 30th, 2023, 12:12 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

@Ladiebugg you rolled a 14 9 with advantage! You're here, you're there, you're everywhere!

Darting around like you did, flinging out feint after feint earned a fond chuckle from Crowtooth, who was sitting and observing at the side. "Now that's some good feintin'! 'f ya keep movin' like that 'n battle you'll find enemies can barely keep up! As windclan ya outspeed most cats so capitalize on 't!"

@ChaosBringer. you rolled a 4 13 with advantage! Juuuuuust made it!

The large tom standing over you watches with a critical eye for a moment before nodding at the attempt. It seemed to be a success in his eyes but Crowtooth still advises "Watch where yer lookin' kid. Those glances can give ya away ta a skilled opponent. But thats good work fer a first try."

@Katiethewolfchild you rolled a 5 16 for Foxpaw, a 19 9 for Birdpaw, a 11 4 for Snakepaw, and a 8 17 for Caterpillarpaw! All with advantage!

Crowtooth was right about to drag Snakepaw to the medicine cats den by force with her wheezing and wondered for a moment if he sounded that bad when he was young. "No no no- Look ok. Yer technique 's good but until ya got control over that breathin' yer never gonna be a fighter. 'ts not the end, I promise, I worked through 't an' I know how ta teach ya to as well. But now right now. Sit down, breath deep and slow until 'ts evened, an' after this 's over find me an' well do a private lesson."

Tiny or blind didnt matter, the kid was a natural and would figure out tricks in her own time. Especially given she nabbed the stick and popped it right out of the dummy! Instant KO(or at least retreat). Crowtooth thought his cheering was suitable.

Birdpaws mentor must be perpetually tired in the tunnelers opinion and frankly he wasnt sure if she'd ever grow tired. After all, this was exhausting work and she was still going. Yeeeeeeah, the tom was just gonna watch her nail this and try and pass the buck to Bravebird.

Finally Foxpaw, who was another success. Her stick tail must be kinda dry however as it cracked right apart in the apprentices jaws! It earned a whoop of surprise from Crowtooth and a short appoligy at not finding a stronger stick but the tom was smiling the entire time.

@Pangoligon you rolled a 15 5 with advantage! Call Springpaw the shadow boxer because she's beating that fake dummy!

Each move earned a nod from the instructor lingering nearby and the gentleness of her chomping on the tail even earned a fond chuckle. She did well and he had no notes bar a "Keep 'n mind an actual cat will be harder ta trick but ya got a good foundation. One thing ta think o' 's that in a real battle things are more life an' death. Some can be scared back, but 'ts never easy, an' sometime yer gonna need ta decide between their life an' yours. Settle yer mind on the matter before yer forced ta enter true battle." Crowtooth may have not have been a cat who lingered over his first kill, or any of those after it, but some kinder lost themselves to it and he wished it wouldnt be Springpaw.

@Cherry~ you rolled a2 15 with advantage! Dont fear the complex stuff, youre crushing it!

A large paw reaches out and tried to catch Curlypaw, steadying him and setting him back. "Ya, I'd recommend not tryin' unless yer sure ya can do 't. Generally ya can only attempt a feint once per foe before they get wise, so make 't a devastatin' one and one yer sure of. But look!" He gestured at the bite mark in the let. "It worked! Yer on the right track." With that the tom winked and moved on.

-

Right, time to move on.

"Last move everyone! Eyes on me! Now this one 's another two parter, be proud, yall are graduatin' from the basic stuff an' onta the advanced stuff!" After this (and maybe a little practice spar to polish what the group learned) the group could easily fit in with Bravebirds advanced group, learning the hard stuff. "Now this 's less o' an attack an' more o' a general Need Ta Know Knowledge. If yer creative yall figure out how ta make this an attack but; dodges!"

The tom stepped back and gestured for his partner to toss some swipes and snaps at him. Now generally, Crowtooth was a bad kitty, he didnt dodge as much as he should and his scars showed that. But to train the kiddos he'd try.

The tom kept a careful eye on the subtle twitches in muscles and flicks of Bravebirds eyes to predict the moves, pointing them out along the way. "See how she looked at my paw before trying ta bite 't? Or how she twitched before she struck? 'f ya watch yer opponent ya can predict their moves. Once ya predict 't ya can dodge."

Now he showed off some counters. A left high strike an he went low, lunging under and tossing out a swipe. A low bite and he reared to smack at Bravebirds head. A swipe at his face caught by the ankle. All mock sparring, but an example.
"Remember, a hit can spell the end, especially if yer pinned."

At this the tom let himself be pinned. "Now from here Im done. She can kill or maim me easy. But 'f ya cant force yer way out ya can trick 't."
Crowtooth went limp, raspy breathing cutting, eyes falling closed and appearing for all intents dead. He held it for a long moment before coughing to life once Bravebird freed him, unable to hold his breath long.

"T-there." cough cough "Feign death. 'f an enemy thinks yer dead they'll drop their guard or even leave. Then ya can run or even strike back but ya need ta be convincin'. Hold yer breath, go totally limp, gurgle even, an' always do it after a blow that connects even 'f 't hurts."

The tom stood, smiling at Bravebird in thanks and released the group to try dodges with a "Ill be comin' around ta test yall, give 't a go." Before he padded around, gently swiping and snapping at each apprentice in the group.

(pp perms given by @tallulah thank you for that!)

Last edited by Rani; December 30th, 2023 at 12:14 AM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 03:23 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(77/100)

Hell yeah! I've done it! Whisperingpaw thought proudly, glancing at Crowtooth. Approval was something this apprentice craved the most. 'Alright, I've got this! Bring it on!' He thought, arrogance lightly gleamed in his eyes. 'I can protect Windclan! Thunderclan will think twice when I'm in battle!' Whisperingpaw thought, padding over to listen to Crowtooth's instructions. 'Another two parter? I'll be exhausted by the end of this!' He complained to the voices in his head. In response, they battered him with insults and mockery. Shutting down his thoughts so he could focus on Crowtooth's mock battle, he flicked his ears forward to soak up every bit of information.

Nodding, he trotted back to his dummy and stared down at it, relaxing his muscles like Crowtooth advised. Whisperingpaw circled it for a moment. As fast as a flash, he swipped out a high left paw, then went low like Crowtooth did. It was kinda hard and confusing with a dummy, as they didn't move. He dashed to the side like the dummy bit at him or swipped a paw at him. Rearing up on his back legs for a moment, he crashed a paw down on the dummy's head. Stopping to catch his breath, Whisperingpaw shook some dust out of his fur and got ready for the next move. 'Wait- I can't play dead with a dummy right?' Circling the dummy, the orange tom suddenly fell to the ground and went still. If Crowtooth came by, he'd lunge up and scare them. If not, he'd just leap on the dummy.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:27 PM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 04:14 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DuskPaw
She/Her
7 Moons
WC Apprentice

DuskPaw purred, grinning.

Ooh, playing dead? hmm.. DuskPaw always had moved a lot, this one might be hard.

She glared at her dummy, which was quite beat up by this point.

This one would be hard to practice with the dummy, so.. she decided to practice 'dying'.

She took a deep breath, fake coughing before dropping to the ground, holding her breath for 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. nope! She releases the breath before getting up and trying again. 8.. 9.. 10..

She sprung up, swiping at the dummies face. 10 seconds was enough death to convince someone, right?

She flopped to the ground, keeping still, waiting for CrowTooth to hopefully pass by. If he did, the apprentice would jump up at the warrior.

(124 words)
Old December 31st, 2023, 07:54 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──────────────
[Springpaw | She/Her | 6 moons ]

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 28
purrks: none

──────────────
Yea! They got another one done great! So far the apprentice was doing really good! And she was proud of her for being able to learn it all. It does make her even more excited to learn more about battling techniques! Oh right, real battles must be really scary and more of a challenge to win! Well, that's why she's learning more stuff! So she can fight back! Huh, would these thing work as well with bigger creatures? She would imagine it would be a tougher challenge! Okay, time for the next move then! Which is apparently the last one. Huh, the last one already? It felt like the event just started....well she could learn more another time then! This is the last move. It's another two parter move and she definately won't want to fail at the very last move so she'll try her best at especially this one!

Last move! Dodges! Wait...dodges..? That..yea that's not really an attack but hey, it still sounds fun to learn! First step's to pay attention to your opponent and predict their movement! Yea, Springpaw is.....maybe good at that? Eh, she'll have to see. And after dodging is feign dying or...fake death..or...actually she'll just call it what Crowtooth called it like what she's been doing; Feign death! Now this is fun! Not that...learning how to dodge isn't fun, this is just a bit funner! Y'know? Though Sping might have some trouble regarding it, she won't know until she tried! As soon as Crowtooth was finished explaining the moves, Springpaw turned back to her...uh...beaten up....dummy. Wait wait wait...how's she going to dodge a dummy and pretend to die? Uhhhh she'll figure it out. The apprentice got back into her fighting stance, looking at the dummy with the most focused eyes she got. Now...uh...dummies can't really move can they...? If they could move, Springpaw would feel bad for dummy. Since they can't move Springpaw couldn't really predict what move they're going to make..so...let's see..

Springpaw pretended that the dummy was attacking to leap back and 'dodge' the dummy before quickly ducking down in an attempt to use her hindlegs and jump up at the dummy, clawing it. After that, she would jump to the side and swipe down her claws through the dummy's side, hopefully hitting the foreleg in the process. The apprentice tried to rear back on her her hindlegs. Dropping down and thrashing her paw against the dummy's head. Alright..after that is..faking a death, right? Alright, she'll try to do that. The apprentice tried to imagine some the dummy attacking her and right after that she tried to do the same as Crowtooth's raspy breathing before falling limp onto the ground, holding her breath after she did. She was lying on the ground for a few moments before quickly rising back up after no longer being able to hold her breath and swiping her claws at her opponent's throat. Okay..uhm...she wasn't sure how well she did but hopefully she did well. She looked around for Crowtooth. As soon as Crowtooth came by, she would try to do kind of the same thing she did with the dummy again just..with some differences since a real and living cat is a very different thing from something like a dummy.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old January 1st, 2024, 12:24 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Unhappy Re: Sharpen the claws, bare the fangs [WC Training Event]

When Crowtooth told her to sit down and take deep breaths until her breathing evened out Snakepaw did just that. When Crowtooth continued on with the lesson Snakepaw listened closely to while following Crowtooth's instructions. When Crowtooth showed them how to dodge and then play dead she watched closely while following Crowtooth's instructions. When Crowtooth told them it was time to try out dodging and playing dead themselves she thought that her breathing had evened out enough. Her breathing still wasn't normal but it was quite a bit better than it usually was. She was still exhausted though... Not that sitting and taking deep breaths would do anything about that. Therefore, Snakepaw walked up to one of the dummies and pretended that she was dodging it. Not quickly enough to quality as running, of course. Once she was done dodging Snakepaw laid down and played dead, holding her breath. She did that probably around thirty seconds. When she began breathing again her first breathe was a gasp, though she was soon able to catch her breath and get her breathing back under control. It was still better then it normally was, though holding her breath had caused her breathing to worsen somewhat. When Crowtooth swiped and snapped at her she did her best to dodge.

Caterpillarpaw was happy when Crowtooth cheered for her achievement as she felt the stick-tail come off in her jaws. Caterpillarpaw listened closely the moment Crowtooth began telling them how to do the moves, especially since, being blind Crowtooth's verbal instructions were all the tiny six moon old would have to go on. She listened closely to Crowtooth's instructions as he spoke while he showed them how to dodge and pretend to be dead. When he told then that it was time to try dodging and playing dead themselves Caterpillarpaw walked up to one of the dummies, a new one of course. She couldn't locate the dummy she had been using nefore anymore as the tail had come out in her jaws and without the stick the dummy didn't have a scent, or at least not one she could use to locate the dummy. Caterpillarpaw then began dodging. When she had been dodging for a while she dropped to the ground and went limp, holding her breath. After probably 30-40 seconds Caterpillarpaw shot up and began breathing again. When Crowtooth's scent was especially strong, assuming he was about to gently swip and snap at her Caterpillarpaw attempted to dodge.

When Crowtooth once again began instructing them how to do the next move, which happened to be dodging Foxpaw listened closely. She watched closely when, with Bravebird Crowtooth showed them how to dodge and play dead. When Crowtooth told them that it was time to try dodging and playing dead Foxpaw walked over to the dummy and began dodging. Once she had been dodging for a while Foxpaw dropped to the ground and played dead. She held her breath probably about 45 seconds before she stoppdplaying dead. The main difficultly with that move was that her twisted leg meant that she had difficultly getting back on her feet and even once she managed to get back on her feet she needed a bit of time to steady herself. When Crowtooth swipped and snapped gently at her Foxpaw attempted to dodge.

Birdpaw listened closely while bouncing around when the warrior when the weird voice and breathing began instructing them on how to dodge. She watched closely when he showed them how to doodge with Bravebird while bouncing around. When he got pinned and played dead she was bored. She would never ever ever EVER allow herself to get pinned cause playing dead was extra super BORING!!! When Crowtooth told them that it was FINALLY time to try out the move themselves Birdpaw ran over to the dummy and dodges happily. YAY!!! Dodging was FUN!!! After dodging for a while Birdpaw very reluctantly dropped to tthe ground and played dead. She somwhow managed to stay completely still... for all of ten seconds. At the most. She then got too bored to play dead anymore and shot to her feet. When Crowtooth swipped and snapped at then Birdpaw attempted to dodge. (All of them have over one hundred words)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Closed Thread