Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:03 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
everything eats and is...
by wolfie
Last post by idia
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 09:02 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 09:01 PM

Old September 27th, 2019, 06:33 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was a scorching hot day once again,. The heat just didn't want to let up. For the large tom padding along the border, this was torture to his long furred pelt. He growled and swiped a mouse off of the ground, flinging it into the air before flinging it away. The rodent scrambled away, squealing in fear. The tom, who went by the name Jaguartooth, has been feeling hostile and upset ever since Lightpaw, the love of his life, had died. He's been grieving for so long, for many moons, yet he still hadn't gotten over it. He was even more stressed out now that the fire had raged through his Clan's camp, causing his Clan to live in the territory instead. Great StarClan! How much more will I have to suffer?! suddenly a feminine scent of a she-cat fill led his nose, and he caught sight of a tail above some bushes. He made out a pair of eyes staring at him. Not up to chasing anyone away, he sighed and called out, "Who's there? It's okay, I won't hurt you."

@Delta there we go! Finally c:
Zinniaspark padded along the ThunderClan border, simply appreciating nature. She was supposed to be hunting, but she'd gotten a little sidetracked by the beauty of nature and suddenly found herself all the way at the border. Whenever she was appreciating nature, she tended to have tunnel-vision, only seeing, hearing, smelling, etc. whatever was in front of her, so she didn't notice the scent of another cat coming from the other side of the border. When a tom's voice rang out, the she-cat yelped and jumped back. "Oh, uh, hi!" she chirped, still a little startled. She wasn't really expecting anyone else to be out here this time of day. It was a rather warm day, which didn't go well with her thick, long fur. The large molly looked the ThunderClan warrior up and down. He seemed to be...troubled. She tilted her head in curiosity.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 02:55 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Zinniaspark padded along the ThunderClan border, simply appreciating nature. She was supposed to be hunting, but she'd gotten a little sidetracked by the beauty of nature and suddenly found herself all the way at the border. Whenever she was appreciating nature, she tended to have tunnel-vision, only seeing, hearing, smelling, etc. whatever was in front of her, so she didn't notice the scent of another cat coming from the other side of the border. When a tom's voice rang out, the she-cat yelped and jumped back. "Oh, uh, hi!" she chirped, still a little startled. She wasn't really expecting anyone else to be out here this time of day. It was a rather warm day, which didn't go well with her thick, long fur. The large molly looked the ThunderClan warrior up and down. He seemed to be...troubled. She tilted her head in curiosity.

Jaguartooth frowned, looking the she-cat up and down before sitting back, tail tip flickering, amber orbs narrowed. "What are you doing here?," he said abruptly, tilting his head to one side. He shook his head, abruptly standing up. "You know what? It doesn't matter." he made his way over to her, giving her a curious sniff. He grunted and took a pawstep back. Then realizing he was towering over her due to his large size, he apologised, "I'm sorry, I sometimes... forget how much bigger I am compared to... others." he lazily groomed a paw, before pausing to gaze at her again. What was he forgetting? Oh, right. Introductions. "Sorry for my being rude. My name's Jaguartooth. What would yours be?" he gazed out over the ground, watching the sun dapple it like honey. He smiled, before turning back to the she cat, silently awaiting an answer from her.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; October 2nd, 2019 at 03:03 PM.
Old October 9th, 2019, 07:28 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Jaguartooth frowned, looking the she-cat up and down before sitting back, tail tip flickering, amber orbs narrowed. "What are you doing here?," he said abruptly, tilting his head to one side. He shook his head, abruptly standing up. "You know what? It doesn't matter." he made his way over to her, giving her a curious sniff. He grunted and took a pawstep back. Then realizing he was towering over her due to his large size, he apologised, "I'm sorry, I sometimes... forget how much bigger I am compared to... others." he lazily groomed a paw, before pausing to gaze at her again. What was he forgetting? Oh, right. Introductions. "Sorry for my being rude. My name's Jaguartooth. What would yours be?" he gazed out over the ground, watching the sun dapple it like honey. He smiled, before turning back to the she cat, silently awaiting an answer from her.
Zinniaspark watched in curiosity as the warrior came closer. She was surprised that he wasn't upset or suspicious she was so close to the border. Her pelt grew hot--well, hotter than it already was--when he came close. "Oh, no, you're fine!" she insisted. "I'm usually towering over others, too! You're a little bigger than me, though..." She chuckled a little at her own comment. "I'm Zinniaspark," she answered. "So, why are you out by the border? It's so hot out!" Hopefully the small talk would help to distract him from the fact that she was hunting close to the border.
Old October 12th, 2019, 09:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Our Clan has never done anything wrong. And if you think otherwise, perhaps you should reconsider your allegiance." Tail lashing with irritation, Lionstorm narrowed his eyes at Lambdream before his attention focused on Willowwings and he approached the border.

The scent markers were unsurprisingly stale, and he made quick work of marking over them. "Let's go back to camp. Watch yourself, Lambdream."

@Rosemew, @CloverFlame

[ENDING IT HERE -- otherwise it'll never end]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 30th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
@Fuzzyfeline|@Dirtfur

Chickadeequip followed at a low gallop, his narrowed eyes against the buffeting breeze, a smirk crested on his off-white muzzle as the wind whistled through his silky fur. Now this, he thought grandly, Is what a cat dreams for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post

Dirtfur noticed Chickadeequiq's yawn, suggesting that the warrior is tired; although, the other warrior's eyes sparkled with interests about something. Twisting his head to Angelwing and pricked his ears as the she-cat's cool reply. "Hm. I'm pretty sure I noticed that already." he meowed. Not a good comeback, Dirtfur thought, but he tried. Turning back to Chickadeequiq he replied, "Yes, we shall," Dirtfur looked up at the light blue sky, he added a note. "no more time-wasting now, c'mon." Dirtfur bounded away out of camp not looking back if the others are coming.
(late but we have to get this done. Plus I think this is the right border honestly don't remember)

Lashing out her tail at Dirtfurs reply Angelwing once again wished some other cat was leader of the patrol. Someone like her. Or at least a warrior who had experience. Maybe she was prideful maybe she was just being a picky jerk it was hard to tell.
Following the toms out of the clearing and over to the border the long haired molly decided she'd just test to see how well he did. Then based on that she'd decide how he was to be treated. Same for Chikadee what ever. She couldn't remember his name.
Not bothering to wait on instructions Angel began checking around the fallen limbs and trees. "We have to mark the border even if there is debris in the way." She informed still focused on the border.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; October 30th, 2019 at 02:53 PM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

@Haunted @Fuzzyfeline

The cold breeze flattened Dirtfur's whiskers and nuzzle fur as the brown tabby bounded towards the border that split the Riverclan and ThunderClan. He slowed down his pace to match Angelwing's. Opening his jaw, Dirtfur swings his head slowly to find any scent. ThunderClan's markings are a tail-length away. The she-cat warrior was right, the warriors still need to mark her border even if there are still rubbish everywhere.
Dirtfur hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary. A few small prey are in the burnt ground. That could mean the area is growing back, the brown warrior thought. After marking the borders, Dirtfur turned to Chickadeequip and asked, "Found anything unusual?" He turned his gaze to Angelwing, expecting what she also found.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 31st, 2019, 07:05 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

A..fallen tree?

Chickadeequip had trotted off to mark the Northern side of the border, his footsteps muffled by grey ash heaped over this side. The Thunderclanners (or as the tom thought of them) had taken a hard blow to their territory, yet they remained diligent enough to remember to mark their borders. Riverclan was well off, but the borders here were faint! Chickadee had snuffled around for a bit, checking everything was the norm when...

A fallen tree branched over Riverclan territory, choked with ash, and newly fallen as far as he could tell. Really? His plume started lashing in annoyance, This could be dangerous! Splinters, creepy-crawlies, and other things would be an annoyance to the felines patrolling this area, but the worst part was that if a towering tree dropped here, the loose dirt not held by the powerful oak's roots could take a landslide down the declined land on the Riverclan side of the border. That couldn't be good.

He pelted back towards his comrades, his jaws gaping open to catch the scents of them. Chickadee was overjoyed to find them both in the same area, and halted at a pant just in time for Dirtfur's last question pointed towards him. "A fallen.. hah, hah.. tree..hah, hah.."

@Dirtfur @Fuzzyfeline

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 31st, 2019 at 07:06 AM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 09:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Rosebriar didn't mind leading a patrol; the two cats she was with didn't seem that bad, anyways. Twistedstalk and Blossomclaw; those were their names, right? Few cats ever seem bad, though, she reminded herself. It was true; she hadn't met a lot of cats who'd seemed like awful ones from the start. She'd begun forming opinions of cats pretty quickly, although they were flexible; if someone could change her mind, she was fair about it.

"Alright. Let's be as quick as we can here." Rosebriar didn't dislike RiverClan, but as Flintstar had said, there were a lot of cats peering into places they didn't belong. She didn't want to deal with a border dispute right now (although, to be honest, she was happy to get out of the responsibility of hunting) and RiverClanners were annoying. Most of the time. The few she'd met, anyways.

"No one has any questions, right?" StarClan, I hope not. How mouse-brained would you have to be to ask questions about a simple border patrol?

@Haunted @Pepperkins

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 1st, 2019, 05:56 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Blossomclaw nodded happily, trotting along behind Rosebriar. Even though she preferred hanging with the queens in the nursery, the orange warrior loved to go on patrol.It was just something about getting out the camp with others. Noticing she had fell slightly behind, she quickened her step to keep up. Being a fairly new warrior, right now her main focus was not to make a fool of herself. Even though she hadn't done anything stupid yet, knowing her, it was bound to come. Just keep up and keep your yap shut, she reminded her self, twitching an ear as she listened to Rosebrair.

"We seem to be growing back well!" she mentioned, poking at a small fern growing out around others. Noticing she messed up her reminder to herself, she facepawed and sighed. Idiot! What are doing! Was she really that slow sometimes? Maybe she did need to spend less time with the kits, it was rubbing off on her.

@Lonestar23 @Haunted

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 1st, 2019, 10:07 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Owo Im a bit late to the party eek)

Twistedstalk had remained quiet for the majority of the patrol, only dipping her head when necessary to simple questions. The dame was in a state of deep thought, her narrowed eyes glancing across the border with a knowing look. Riverclan had it well off. The worst of the forest fire devastated Thunderclan land, and really only chose to remain in that land. It was a funny thing. When all was well with Thunderclan in the midst of power struggles and broken alliances encompassing the other clans, Starclan seemed to vow that it was neccisary for all the clans to struggle. A tiny spark met the dry leaves from the fringes of autumn and brought forth the terrible devastation. Though they were growing once more, as Blossomclaw had stated (despite her embarrassment, which Twisted found amusing), sullen happenings were more common than the joyful ones.

While her rambling thoughts flashed over her mind, Twisted was surprised to find a fairly fresh scent of Riverclan here, one she thought she recognized as 'Chickadee-something', one with an odd name at a previous gathering. It appeared he had been scouting off a fallen tree, on the Riverclan side of the border so she wasn't alarmed, and merely waved it off with a flick of her tail. "What would you like us to do?" She briefly shot the question to her patrol leader, and finally settled her gaze on her comrades like a normal feline.

@Lonestar23 @Pepperkins

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; November 1st, 2019 at 10:08 AM.