Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM

Old November 9th, 2019, 08:37 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Dreampaw gasped as Shinytalon kicked off from her chest, the breath being knocked out of her again. Dreampaw felt her legs get hit, stumbling but somehow managing to stay upright. She grabbed one of her mentors paws in her jaw softly as it went by and she kicked out her backlegs, aiming to throw her backward.
The she-cat slid on the grass and regained her paws after she recieved a kick. Shinytalon quickly brushed away some mud from her eyes, supposedly here from the rains they had had recently that increased the rivers height. Bunching her muscles, she pushed forward, landing on top of the cat and leaning to the side, hoping to unbalancing Dreampaw.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old November 10th, 2019, 04:47 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

The she-cat slid on the grass and regained her paws after she recieved a kick. Shinytalon quickly brushed away some mud from her eyes, supposedly here from the rains they had had recently that increased the rivers height. Bunching her muscles, she pushed forward, landing on top of the cat and leaning to the side, hoping to unbalancing Dreampaw.

Dreampaw fell to her side from her mentor's greater weight. She aimed a jab of her forepaw at her face, then slammed her legs into her belly again, this time, harder than before, to knock the wind out of her. Will we be done soon? I'm losing energy. I won't be able to keep this up much longer!

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Dirtfur
(For Dirt/Frozen, sorry it's short)

Frozenpaw plopped himself down in a sitting position course what his new mentor, Dirtfur, would have to teach him. The only think that Frozen knew about the tom was that he put dirt on his fur, which puzzled him. Awaiting his mentor to show him what to do Frozenpaw began grooming his long mess of a pelt. He hadn't had training for a while and was kind of excited. He just had to get enough training to become a warrior and he wouldn't have to be the over grown apprentice anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
"Hmm," Eagleflight thought for a moment once the duo had reached the training hollow. He thought about all of the disputes with ShadowClan as of lately, and decided that cat-vs-cat moves would be the best to start with for now.
"Let's work on some defensive moves, shall we?" He began. "Defending yourself from enemy attacks is equally as important as learning to attack them. So, let's say I'm a pesky ShadowClan warrior who has crossed the border, and I'm getting ready to leap at you. What do you do?" He quizzed her, squaring himself up to pretend to be an enemy cat. He dropped into a crouch, his muscles tensed as he acted as if he was about to pounce, just as he'd stated in his example. He wouldn't pounce just yet--he wanted to see if she knew what to do.

Once they reached the training hollow Riverpaw stopped and watched her mentor ponder what he'd teach her. It probably wouldn't be hard to come up with something with the lack of training she had.
As he stated they would be ding some defensive moves the small tabby tilted her head, interesting. Frowning her brows in thought River though on this example. Jumping forward would cause more risk of injury she suspected. But would going sideways? "Uh try to jump out of the way?" The silver tabby guessed whiskers twitching. It was the best she could come up with. "Like if a cat is jumping straight at you, you can jump to the side and dodge. Right?" She asked a bit nervous Eagleflight would jump right when she wasn't expecting him to. That was always possible, she suspected it was a good tactic to, striking when least expected.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:44 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Dirtfur
(For Dirt/Frozen, sorry it's short)

Frozenpaw plopped himself down in a sitting position course what his new mentor, Dirtfur, would have to teach him. The only think that Frozen knew about the tom was that he put dirt on his fur, which puzzled him. Awaiting his mentor to show him what to do Frozenpaw began grooming his long mess of a pelt. He hadn't had training for a while and was kind of excited. He just had to get enough training to become a warrior and he wouldn't have to be the over grown apprentice anymore.
Dirtfur, the new mentor of the big Frozenpaw, stumbled back and forth in front the old apprentice. Who knows what this apprentice had learned about. Heck! It looks like one more day of training and an assessment will make him a warrior sooner. Licking off the dirt from his tail, he looked back to asked the white grown apprentice.
"Tell me, what moves have you learned?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 14th, 2019, 04:28 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
Dreampaw fell to her side from her mentor's greater weight. She aimed a jab of her forepaw at her face, then slammed her legs into her belly again, this time, harder than before, to knock the wind out of her. Will we be done soon? I'm losing energy. I won't be able to keep this up much longer!
oops

Shinytalon’s tail flicked triumphantly as Dreampaw fell under her weight. It was short lived however, as she ducked from the apprentices paw swipe and reared up on her hind legs, using the technique to watch where her apprentice dove next. Caught unaware she darted in front of her and kicked into Shinytalons belly. She felt the air rush out from her lungs ans she corrected herself on all four paws before colliding with the ground. Shinytalon abruptly stopped and sat, licking her paws and drawing them back behind her ears. "You’ve improved quite a lot," she purred happily.

Old November 14th, 2019, 05:32 AM

Quote:

oops

Shinytalon’s tail flicked triumphantly as Dreampaw fell under her weight. It was short lived however, as she ducked from the apprentices paw swipe and reared up on her hind legs, using the technique to watch where her apprentice dove next. Caught unaware she darted in front of her and kicked into Shinytalons belly. She felt the air rush out from her lungs ans she corrected herself on all four paws before colliding with the ground. Shinytalon abruptly stopped and sat, licking her paws and drawing them back behind her ears. "You’ve improved quite a lot," she purred happily.

Dreampaw got up, shaking out her fur. She purred happily. "I've been practicing while you weren't bringing me out for training.."

•••

Character Site
Old November 14th, 2019, 08:40 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"]

Once they reached the training hollow Riverpaw stopped and watched her mentor ponder what he'd teach her. It probably wouldn't be hard to come up with something with the lack of training she had.
As he stated they would be ding some defensive moves the small tabby tilted her head, interesting. Frowning her brows in thought River though on this example. Jumping forward would cause more risk of injury she suspected. But would going sideways? "Uh try to jump out of the way?" The silver tabby guessed whiskers twitching. It was the best she could come up with. "Like if a cat is jumping straight at you, you can jump to the side and dodge. Right?" She asked a bit nervous Eagleflight would jump right when she wasn't expecting him to. That was always possible, she suspected it was a good tactic to, striking when least expected.
"Yes, very good!" Eagleflight praised with a nod of his head. "Here's a trick, though. Once you dodge their attack, you can catch them off balance when they land by spinning back around and swiping a paw at their legs, just before they hit the ground." He made a swiping motion in the air with one foreleg as he explained it to her. He then tried as best he could with only himself to show her how it was done. He pretended as if there was a cat jumping at him, slid to the left a bit, and then immediately did a tight spin with one paw outstretched.

"Would you like to give it a try? I'll be the enemy cat. You won't hurt me, I promise." He gave her a kind smile. This was so great! His first ever training session with his first ever apprentice. He was bursting with pride.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 14th, 2019, 04:09 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
Dreampaw got up, shaking out her fur. She purred happily. "I've been practicing while you weren't bringing me out for training.."
The warrior gave her an apologetic look. "I know.. I’m sorry Dreampaw." She looked back at the Riverclan camp. "With all these changes, no one has really been able to do anything. Riverclan never trusted us to go out alone." Shinytalon sighed, then gazed thoughtfully at Dreampaw. "Perhaps I’ll teach you a new move during our next training session. However if you’re not too tired we could do it now."

(or hunting?)

Last edited by Blazepaw; November 14th, 2019 at 04:10 PM.
Old November 14th, 2019, 05:51 PM

Quote:

The warrior gave her an apologetic look. "I know.. I’m sorry Dreampaw." She looked back at the Riverclan camp. "With all these changes, no one has really been able to do anything. Riverclan never trusted us to go out alone." Shinytalon sighed, then gazed thoughtfully at Dreampaw. "Perhaps I’ll teach you a new move during our next training session. However if you’re not too tired we could do it now."

(or hunting?)
"How about hunting?" Dreampaw suggested. She wanted to show her mentor her pouncing and stalking.

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; December 5th, 2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old November 16th, 2019, 08:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@evergreen

Eaglepaw trotted around the hollow eagerly, waiting for his mentor, Cloudfang. There was so much they could do today! Hunting, fishing, swimming, fighting, or even some of each, if they wanted. He thought excitedly to himself. He was especially looking forward to seeing his mentor again. It had been a while, and Eaglepaw hasn't seen Cloudfang around camp much. Plus, Cloudfang knew more about Riverclan than he did, so he could always come to her for help.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3