by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:26 AM
writing commissions
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 07:21 AM

Old October 29th, 2023, 08:07 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A stench- blood, mixed with loner and clanmate- filled the air as Brokentalon and Wolftooth returned. The stench was concerning. A loner had assaulted Wolftooth but was chased off.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; October 29th, 2023 at 09:21 AM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 10:28 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Brackenfire

The last time she had allowed herself to relax here, she had been verbally attacked by some crusty old man, so Brackenfire was tempted to just go and hide in the territory, but pride didn't allow her to let herself be influenced by the repulsive senior citizen of this Clan that she had encountered earlier. Ick. So she sat down in the clearing, daring that wrinkly old fool to come approach her again, when a familiar scent hit her nostrils. Her eyes widened and ears flattened and she froze, face growing pale.

Skin prickling as she got the eerie sense she was being looked at, and her fur growing slightly poofed up as her name was spoken, she whipped around, eyes round as moons. She took in the familiar, pretty features of her only friend, her former mentor and let out a soft, suppressed choke. "Nightshiver?" The only cat who didn't look at her with disgust. To not feel the need to defend herself or change herself was a huge relief, and she felt her shoulders sag. "I'm... Depends on the definition of 'okay'." She chuckled softly, anxiously, paws itching to hug the pale furred molly but not sure how that would be received. "I'm alive... s-so, that's something, I guess."

"You haven't aged at all. Color me jealous." She said after a moment with a small grin, flicking her tail to acknowledge her fresh scars adorning her brown fur, the way moons of hardship had worn on her. If only Falconfeather could see her now- she was hideous. A mess. "How.... How've you been?" All of the bitterness she had convinced herself she had towards this cat melted away at the sight of a friendly, kind face. She didn't know how badly she had needed it.

[ @Estelle <33 ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:25 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Foxstrike
(Male-He/Him)
(30 moons)
Foxstrike was silent for a long while. When he spoke, he did so hesitatingly. "Could your sister be, y'know…" he trailed off, not saying the last word. Tide was evidently not completely stable.
Her breathing almost stops. Then her aqua eyes turn to look at Foxstrike, and tears fill her eyes. "...dead...?" Oh, starClan no! please not Bubble, please.... She shakes the thoughts from her mind before she smiles brightly at Fox. Tidebreak almost cries but she stops herself. "No, she can't be. I'd... I would know. I would feel it." She mews, then hesitates before leaning slightly against the tom beside her.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 30th, 2023, 08:13 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
Her breathing almost stops. Then her aqua eyes turn to look at Foxstrike, and tears fill her eyes. "...dead...?" Oh, starClan no! please not Bubble, please.... She shakes the thoughts from her mind before she smiles brightly at Fox. Tidebreak almost cries but she stops herself. "No, she can't be. I'd... I would know. I would feel it." She mews, then hesitates before leaning slightly against the tom beside her.
Foxstrike
(Male-He/Him)
(30 moons)
Foxstrike was suprised when she leaned into him, but he didn't stop her. "Yeah, I know what you mean." His voice was soft. "Tide, what do you think happened to your sister? I mean, since she's apparently still alive."
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old October 31st, 2023, 08:19 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
**Risingpaw**
@The Cannibal @spookywynds

Her head cocked in the opposite direction as the two playing apprentices turned their attentions onto her. Batpaw seemed to be done playing but the other younger tom turned to her. She smiled. ”Easy? Why would I need easy?” Her pale blue eyes widened a bit as the apprentice wasn’t seeming to slow as he approached. Excitement tingled through her at the prospect of getting to play with somebody her age group again. She hadn’t anybody to play with since the nursery it seemed. That was back when Woofkit and Roo and Clokit still talked to her. Now she hadn’t seen them in what felt like forever. Quickly in her mind she went through all of the sparring moves she’d been taught by Papa Elmshadow and Anty Larkie and Worms and Miss Ivy. She dropped to the ground, aiming to send the smaller black apprentice tumbling over but, just before he got to her she realized she wasn’t so little anymore and dropping low wasn’t going to have the right result, so she rolled out of the tom’s path. She popped back up to her paws with a bright smile. ”You’re fast, oh yes! Miss Ivy taught me to go low but I think I won’t fit under you so maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. But oh, oh! Check this one out. This was taught by my Anty Larkie, oh yes, she’s the best fighter in Shadowclan, I think. Or Miss Ivy.” She lifted a paw and pounced forward, aiming a sheathed strike at the top of Thornpaw’s head, aiming to land a strong whack to drive the younger apprentice’s head downward.

batpaw // he/him // 9 moons
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]
72/100
---

Kaha... Kahaha! KAHAHAHA!!!

How pathetic! How absolutely laughable! Labeled some kind of coward or not, he was so glad that he managed to get out of there before the whirlwind that was Risingpaw entered the fray. To watch such confidence get thwarted by such a nonchalant she-cat... Why, it was karma at it's finest! Hopefully it would teach the mouthy flea some manners. Grinning ear to ear as he watches Thornpaw get absolutely stomped by the older apprentice, he sits down to let his tail lay politely over his front paws so he can enjoy the show. Quietly, he cackles to himself, eyes wide and owlish as per usual as he watches on.

thornpaw | @The Cannibal

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 31st, 2023, 10:36 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Thornpaw
6 moons. A young lanky black-ticked tom with green eyes.

There was a glint of malicious happiness as he saw her drop to the ground, his teeth baring in a sharp grin. She made a mistake, now was his chance! Thornpaw bunched his weight into his back legs and went leaping at Risingpaw, claws outstretched in eagerness to grip into fur. But she rolled out of the way just as he was landing, causing a frustrated sharp meow to escape him as he landed on empty ground. He whipped around with a lash of his tail and a little snarl, paw swinging with those small, thorn-sharp claws still extended. And BAM, there were some stars in his vision and he was crumpling to the ground. He didn't even so much as land a scratch on her.
Frustration and anger roiled within him as he laid there for a moment, trying to wait for the world to stop spinning. There were the sound of little thumps as his tail mirrored his frustration, thrashing against the dull grass of the clearing.
"Don't you know when to shut up you chattering bird face?" Wobbling back to his paws, the annoyed, and embarrassed young tom gave his pelt a shake, clearly bristling. It was unclear whether he would lash out anymore physically, but verbally? Absolutely. Snorting he'd give a final lash of his tail before padding his way to sit next to Batwing, lowering him self slightly to glower at Risingpaw.

Risingpaw // @Pitou // Batpaw @spookywynds

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 31st, 2023, 12:34 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Dreamkit's mouth opens as she thinks about something to say to the kits harassing her. When her eyes narrow and she bares her teeth as a sign of aggression and dominance, they all glance at each other and smirk before darting off. The kitten sighs, rolling her eyes. foolish cretins. you'll learn, one day...

~

Cobwebpaw feels disappointed in himself - and some of his Clanmates. He feels guilt as well because he didn't do... something right. It's a foolish thought, he admits. But he doesn't like the feeling of being helpless.

~

Ravenscreech lays her tail over her belly. She wonders when she'll have Goldenflower's kits. She has a feeling that she'll name one Goldenkit. The others... She does not know. But right now she promises herself that she'll be a good mother - the best mother she can be.

~

Bonekit gnaws on a bone that he had found, discarded by some cat. The bone is strong, and it makes him happy when it finally snaps inside his mouth, although it kind of hurts when a sharp part stabs into the side of his mouth.

~

Tidebreak halts herself in her steps, unable to continue on. She wants to collapse and break down and cry, but she can't show weakness. She walks past a kit, another, then a queen. She feels sick. so, so sick of all of this.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 1st, 2023, 08:51 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Moondust sat in the clearing.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old November 2nd, 2023, 08:17 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
He gave a soft chuckle at the speed of the others questions. Before giving an answer he first gives a question for the apprentice to think about before dropping the topic

"What do you think would happen to a clan if all the members didnt care for their clanmates happiness?"

Based on his tone it was obvious he wasnt actually expecting an answer, just giving a hypothetical. Rattail stood up and stretched out.

"What's the point in answering those questions if you dont know the positioning, Each animal has slightly different ways to hunt. How about some training? Assuming you dont have any patrols or anything you need to be doing with your mentor soon"

Cloverpaw didn't bother answering the warrior, seeing as he had already began moving on to what she wanted in the first place. However his sentence bounced around in her head for a moment longer, the question stumping her. Wouldn't they simply just keep surviving and fighting like clan cats should? Who cares about emotion and trivial matters when life and death are on the line? When peace is on the line?

"I don't! I have nothing more important to me than learning. I believe I know the basics." Only from watching older apprentices train while she was a kit... but she got the general idea. Crouch down, tail curled against her body to keep it out of the way, and claws out to immediately kill the prey. Right?
(So sorry for the delay!)
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Today was a particularly cold day, even for ShadowClan standards. An ice-bitten breeze had swept its way throughout the ravine with only shivers left in its wake. The sky above was a looming gray, unnatural in essence. From an outsider's perspective, the cloud only lingered above ShadowClan's clearing. (Perhaps even an observant cat would note... the clouds seem to have come from RiverClan's direction. A sign, maybe?)

PLUNK.

A rock-sized piece of ice clang against the stony camp floor. Then another PLUNK from another chunk of hail. PLUNK. PLUNK. The hail was coming down faster in similarly sized pieces.

Dear StarClan, hopefully no one gets struck!

[ Done with permission from @elaif using Worldweaver T3. Dens should not be heavily impacted by this, but feel free to have your cat get hit / react to the hail storm! @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @monster @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @vampire @JackHunt_17 @eris @Willie Warf @peach @elaif @Poprock @poppy. @Wintersun @Levi 99 @els @carmen @Pitou @Spooky Galaxy @Lillith @Apollo. @bubblegum. @Tecumori @Little_fawn @sol. @GhostCop @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @xavier. @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Red Dawn @third.phantom @Sakura. @lem~ @hex_cat @Spookez. @Thankful4Seonghwa @Ymir @Cinnamon~ @Leafy @The Doctor @Festive Snowyfeathr @something. @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @Carrot @Zorua @Ladieboo @Shadowed Flower @IGotAShoomyForChristmas @R0ttenC4ndy @FrostyGalaxy @lane @Wyv3rn @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ @RavensCall @The-Almighty-Sleekster @FeurSturm @Spooky Theo @silas @Hawk_Boi @JenxyMoo99 @Cami @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Red_Fang @lunartranquility @Kuwu ]