Last post by squidz
Today 05:28 PM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by dagnyme
Today 05:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2021, 02:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Snakeheart was pretty sure he skid in his efforts to get to his mom as fast as physically possible when she called. He'd been keeping a bundle of herbs ready for this for ages now so when Foxblaze let out a cry he'd nabbed it sprinted...... aaaaand accidentally slid straight past the entrance to the nursery. No! He was already panicking about this, all the kittings he'd helped were horribly hard on the queens and chock full of stillborn kits, Snakeheart wouldnt let this happen to his own family! He needed to be there! So legs scrambling he finally managed to duck into the den finding the first of his younger siblings was already born.
"Im here Im here this'll be fine. Heres some burnet it'll bolster strength through this I'll, I'll check her over it'll be fine."
He might be a little stressed.

Still he was notably gentle as he checked over his new younger sibling gently fluffing up her fur to warm the tiny thing. Nothing seemed wrong though and the newly dubbed 'Cloudedkit' was rather adorable... Snakeheart loved her.
"Well hey little sister, stars youre rather tiny, and fluffy. Welcome to riverclan."
@Exis @Papaya
Old May 10th, 2021, 02:58 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

She turned and looked at her eldest son with pride. "It's ok Snakeheart... This isn't my first litter, and I'm sure it won't be my last either." she mewed putting a paw on her son's face. He was so beautiful, her boy. "My little snake in the grass..." She'd almost drifted off when another contraction hit.

This kitten seemed to be coming faster than the one before. She wasn't quite fully out of energy yet but she was surely going to be. With one mighty heave, the second kit was by her side. She cleaned the kit off and nuzzled it towards her. A beautiful warm golden marbled tabby tom. "My beautiful honey bee." She mewed to the tom before a happy tear slipped down her cheek. "Honeykit. You shall be named.. Honeykit."
One more.. Just one more and she could rest. She quickly leaned forward and lapped up the herbs, hoping to renew her strength.

@Rxmulus @Jackpot @Rani @Papaya

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 10th, 2021, 03:13 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Honeykit

Small mewls escaped the kit as soon as he was brought into the world, his mew high pitched and squeaky. Shivers wrecked through his scrawny body as the cold air penetrated thick layers of golden fur, shaking the tom-kit to the core. He slowly began to squirm towards the closest source of warmth he could sense, mewls sounding from him all the while. Eventually he bumped into another cat, but it wasnt as warm as he expected. What he felt was long, and slender. Tiny paws reached out to feel around Snakehearts leg and paw, confused squeaks coming from Honeykit.

Soon his nose poked around in the well-groomed fur, sniffing around and looking for who knows what. As he poked around, a tuft of fur tickled the inside of a nostril, causing it to immediately start to itch. Freezing in place, he reared back a bit, small muzzle screwing up. A high-pitched sneeze escaped the tom, a bit of snot dribbling out of his nose as he giggled lightly to himself, contently laying his head down on his paws and curling up infront of his older brother.

// @Rani @Exis @Papaya @Rxmulus

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 10th, 2021, 03:46 PM
ON HIATUS

Softkit stared off into space dreamily. Dogs were big, and cats were small-but some dogs were small too, and Tigerclan, Leapordclan, and Lionclan cats were big. Why couldn't she be big?

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old May 10th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Snakeheart shuffled nervously, leaning into his mothers paw as he did. "I know Im just worried. I lot can go wrong in a kitting and I dont want anything to happen to you... Or my new younger siblings. Theyre just so delicate..." He hushed up letting Foxblaze rest before the next kitten came.

Then he did. This kitten didnt seem to have anything wrong with them either, a completely healthy, if sniffling, kit. But the kit didnt squirm its way over to Foxblaze for warmth and milk, the confused little thing came over to Snakeheart instead. His breath caught as the little thing wrapped itself around his leg, letting out a breathy and soft; "What are you doing little Honeykit? Im not our mother" as he leaned down and nudged at the squeaking kitten. Then the kit sneezed suddenly and the older brother jumped. "Oh come on you had to to that in my fur? I adore you already little one but thats just mean... And youre laughing at me? Youre gonna be trouble mark my word."

Despite his snark though he started grooming the kittens pelt to dry, fluffing it up as he did and wiping off the running nose. The tom did nudge the kitten in Foxblazes direction, facing the kit towards and a bit closer to their mother, but he didnt push the kit entirely to her. The medicine cat was being a bit selfish as he leaned over to to allow Honeykit to burrow into his longer and warmer belly fur if he wanted. It was the kittens choice in the end, wiggle over to the milky smelling Foxblaze for food and cuddles or stay with his older brother, Snakeheart had no bearing over what the kit chose (even as he hoped he didnt go at all). Mom could speak up if she wanted Honeykit.
@Jackpot @Exis @Papaya @Rxmulus
Old May 10th, 2021, 04:17 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze couldn’t help but feel happier than she’d ever felt watching her two sons interact. She smiled warmly at the two as she watched. How the stars have blessed me with this beautiful family. She couldn’t even contain a happy sob as she watched. They were all so important and they were her babies. There was nothing in this world she loved more than them. “Snakeheart, I think you’ll have a new little buddie now.” She purred. She could almost see Honeykit following Snakeheart around the camp trying to figure out what exact his brother was doing. How beautiful.

And then the last one. This one was the most difficult but... seemed smaller than the others. She quickly cleaned the kitten up and nosed him closer to her. A little ginger tabby with black foxlike markings. How beautiful. Now for the name...

@Rxmulus @Jackpot @Papaya @Rani

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 10th, 2021, 04:31 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

╰┈➤ Fidgetkit | @Rani @Exis

The world was awful! Dark, nasty, but every time he tried to take a weak little breathe, his lunges wouldn't work. They just wouldn't... filled and blocked by a thickness dso unpleasant. A wheeze, a cough, and a small choking sound but each second became harder and harder to exist.

That tiny orange and black bean wiggled and squirmed, trying so hard to cry for help, but the sounds only came out in some odd drowned muffle. What was he to do than wait for it to consume him finally? Only a moment to this world and he knew it was again him.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 10th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Snakeheart had been occupying the brief moments between Honeykit and the next kitting by gazing at his two new tiny siblings with a creeping grin curling over his muzzle. They were wonderful weren’t they, fluffy and oh so sweet already tiny little blessings. The grumpy medicine cat was beginning to get the fuss everyone had over the little scraps. He didn’t generally like kits as a rule simply not clicking with the loud and fussy scraps, but his younger siblings were different. They were (and maybe he was biased) perfect. Letting out a small chuckle Snakeheart murmured softly back to his mother leaning over and grooming Cloudedkit gently. “I guess I do now, it’d be hard to get rid of him now that Honeykits snotted himself to my pelt. Though I suppose I wouldn’t want to anyway, Im gonna be taking my siblings with me everywhere. It’ll be good for them and stuff, I can show them some cool skills that’ll benefit them in the future and teach them not to be idiots like some of the clan. Though being related to us that’s not gonna be so much of a risk.” Shifting focus from the kitten at Foxblazes belly the tom butted his head against his mothers gently letting out a soft purr. Soon enough the next and finally sibling was born.

This moment was perfect and a rare wide smile stretched over his face as Snakeheart leaned over to inspect his brother while Foxblaze seemed to mull over his names. A smile that froze in terror as reality sunk in and the wet gurgling hit the medicine cats ears. The wet noises rather than the angry or hungry chirping and mewling noises of a kitten were a concern alone but his youngest siblings chest just want moving. The kitten wasnt breathing. Snakeheart panicked. With a distressed whine (a foreign noise from the tom) he yelped. “Somethings wrong he’s not breathing! Come on little brother keep fighting Ive got you youre not allowed to die!”

Nabbing the kitten and bringing him close even as the older toms breaths started to falter himself the medicine cat frantically checked over the kitten trying to find the issue. He’d seen kittens be born only to die too soon, it wasn’t allowed to happen to his brother. It felt like an eternity and for a moment Snakeheart almost resigned himself to failing the kit as he found no broken or deformed ribs restricting breathing or runny blocked nose like Honeykit had until he pried open the little things mouth. Clogging up his throat was the issue, this horrid mucusy wreck from birth choking the kit and robbing him of his life. Latching on to the chance quick as a flash Snakeheart shoved a couple of toes down the kittens throat, desperately working to dislodge the blockage. He wasn’t even sure if he was making progress, occasionally withdrawing the paw to wipe the ick off on a piece of moss until he felt he done all he could. It had to be enough, it had to work and gently patting the kit on the back to encourage the little scrap to take in air he begged voice choked with emotions.
“Breath please breath please you need to live. Come on little brother I believe in you you can do it please you just need to breath. Im here just please.”
@Jackpot @Exis @Papaya @Rxmulus
Old May 10th, 2021, 07:02 PM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

@Topaztaill

silverkit was playing in the nursery with her siblings and the other kits cant catch me said rainingkit as silverkit and crowkit chased her.
Old May 10th, 2021, 07:14 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtail View Post
@Topaztaill

silverkit was playing in the nursery with her siblings and the other kits cant catch me said rainingkit as silverkit and crowkit chased her.
~Redkit~

The kit curled up, as he stared at the other kits playing. They probably didn't want him to. In fact, he couldn't even ask, he couldn't say anything!

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Closed Thread