Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:09 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Mica
Today 03:45 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:30 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2018, 01:36 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyeni View Post
Beetlemist smiled softly at the kitten as she stirred in her sleep, the warm safe enviroment seeming to have already improved her condition. "You'll not have to worry about being safe now, the cats of Shadowclan will take care of you. I'll take care of you." The dark she-cat paused realsing she had forgotten the most iportant part of welcoming a kit into the clan, "Shadowclan is a new dawn for you, it seems fitting that you keep that hope with you... Dawnkit."
The kit slowly opened her eyes, expecting to still be outside in the forest...
When she realised that she were no longer there, she sat up and looked around quickly. Then she remembered, she had followed that she-cat to this place.
Her fear drained away a bit when she still felt her scent there.
The kit had a few words on her tongue, but didn't know where they had come from. "What is a 'Shadowclan' and a 'Dawnkit'?" She asked herself out loud.
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:05 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
He dodged out of the way of the attack, his mentor's paws barely missing his fur. Then, he turned around and tried to hit his mentor on the head with his paw.
Foxflame felt her paw miss. She went to spin so she could go in for another attack, but she had moved right into her apprentices paw.

(Im sorry I hadn't responded In a while. Iv been really busy.)

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:53 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
[OOC: aah I'm sorry this is so late lol, ty for reminding me! been struggling a bit with the direction of like all of my roleplays]

Onestrike, finally appeased, settled into a crouch over the pigeon and took a few swift bites of the bird, chewing slowly as he looked up at his grey and white mate as she groomed herself. Moving on from his earlier fretting, he mewed, "I think I may be getting an apprentice soon. Cats keep telling me I should have started training someone by now, but I don't know... my apprenticeship was so dull and I can't imagine being a mentor would be any better."
[It's fine I know all too well how hard writer's block can be ]

Nettleleap made a noncommittal sound before stopping her grooming session and getting up to lay by her mate, "If you think getting an apprentice is hard you should try waking up every morning to be asked by some random queen if I'm pregnant yet or if I plan to have kits with you anytime soon." She huffed placing her head on black tom's back, "I mean I don't hate kits but, at the same time I would have to spend little to no time with you for six moons!" Nettleleap whimpered not at all even humoring the idea of be a queen and even being upset by the thought, "Though I suppose at the very least the kittens would be handsome like you," she then sniffled the sudden thought of little black amber eyed kits making her feel the slightest bit better.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 29th, 2018 at 09:55 AM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 10:52 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Nightpath grunted as she walked into the clearing she looked around the area her Amber eyes glowed softly her black pelt making her them stand out ever since she found sliverheart she was wanting to change . You see she wasn't nice to everyone she is dark and bitter but she will talk to individuals if they meet her requirements she is thirty moons old now so much time has passed by it was like it never happened . The molly flicked her ears and walked slowly her tail dragged across the ground a bit and she looked at the different warriors here it was strange that in her time of growing up that shadowclans population grew she saw newer cats that she didn't even recognize they have been in the clan for a while she swore she even smelled the wretched stench of kittypet which she hated . The clan has changed a bit and that she didn't like . Nightpath sighed and saw Duskthorn she tilted her head and flicked her left ear she hasn't talked to any one in a while so she figured she can talk to him . What harm could that be right ? She put on her best believable smile and walked over to him her tail flicking here and there "hello duskthorn" she greeted now sitting beside him it felt so odd being nice she kinda hated it to be honest but she was wanting to change her ways so this is a perfect place to start. Conversation with someone .
@Liekki

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 29th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Nightpath grunted as she walked into the clearing she looked around the area her Amber eyes glowed softly her black pelt making her them stand out ever since she found sliverheart she was wanting to change . You see she wasn't nice to everyone she is dark and bitter but she will talk to individuals if they meet her requirements she is thirty moons old now so much time has passed by it was like it never happened . The molly flicked her ears and walked slowly her tail dragged across the ground a bit and she looked at the different warriors here it was strange that in her time of growing up that shadowclans population grew she saw newer cats that she didn't even recognize they have been in the clan for a while she swore she even smelled the wretched stench of kittypet which she hated . The clan has changed a bit and that she didn't like . Nightpath sighed and saw Duskthorn she tilted her head and flicked her left ear she hasn't talked to any one in a while so she figured she can talk to him . What harm could that be right ? She put on her best believable smile and walked over to him her tail flicking here and there "hello duskthorn" she greeted now sitting beside him it felt so odd being nice she kinda hated it to be honest but she was wanting to change her ways so this is a perfect place to start. Conversation with someone .
@Liekki
Duskthorn stepped into the middle of the clearing with exhaustion. Looking around, he spotted no one he knew enough to want to talk to. He started towards the warriors den and sighed, relieved to have escaped from the awkward conversation with his siblings. He still had so many questions for his brother in his head that when a pitch black molly blurted out his name he jumped and yelled. He breathed deeply, trying to calm himself, "sorry. you startled me. You're um..." He stopped, the molly's name on the tip of his tongue. "N-nightpath, right?" He cleared his throat quietly, hoping the other cat wouldn't notice that she had remembered his name and he almost didn't remember her's. "I've seen you around, but I don't think we've talked much. Did you need something?" he hesitated, sure that this exact same cat had been quite rude to other cats a long time ago. He waved away his suspicion, deciding that every cat could change if they wanted to.
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn stepped into the middle of the clearing with exhaustion. Looking around, he spotted no one he knew enough to want to talk to. He started towards the warriors den and sighed, relieved to have escaped from the awkward conversation with his siblings. He still had so many questions for his brother in his head that when a pitch black molly blurted out his name he jumped and yelled. He breathed deeply, trying to calm himself, "sorry. you startled me. You're um..." He stopped, the molly's name on the tip of his tongue. "N-nightpath, right?" He cleared his throat quietly, hoping the other cat wouldn't notice that she had remembered his name and he almost didn't remember her's. "I've seen you around, but I don't think we've talked much. Did you need something?" he hesitated, sure that this exact same cat had been quite rude to other cats a long time ago. He waved away his suspicion, deciding that every cat could change if they wanted to.
Nightpath felt a surge of anger rush through her body it was almost like this every time she wanted to talk to someone ! They automatically assumed that she needed something from them but she didn't so it made her not want to talk at all she huffed with a flick of her right ear she felt her eyes narrow automatically then stopped them from doing so trying to remain calm " I don't talk to most . But is a good conversation too much to ask for? I don't need anything from you . So please don't just assume that " she meowed her voice a bit stern but sighed now standing up and shaking her fur she didn't realize what she said might have sounded rude right of the bat but she was trying even though she may be failing the first time around . She sat back down and wrapped her tail around her paws looking calm once again
" and yes I'm Nightpath . And it's quite alright " she meowed in response to his first sentence she did like that she made other cats startled or scared it made her feel...superior in a way . But she remembered that she was trying to change so she pushed that feeling aside.

Old March 29th, 2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Nightpath felt a surge of anger rush through her body it was almost like this every time she wanted to talk to someone ! They automatically assumed that she needed something from them but she didn't so it made her not want to talk at all she huffed with a flick of her right ear she felt her eyes narrow automatically then stopped them from doing so trying to remain calm " I don't talk to most . But is a good conversation too much to ask for? I don't need anything from you . So please don't just assume that " she meowed her voice a bit stern but sighed now standing up and shaking her fur she didn't realize what she said might have sounded rude right of the bat but she was trying even though she may be failing the first time around . She sat back down and wrapped her tail around her paws looking calm once again
" and yes I'm Nightpath . And it's quite alright " she meowed in response to his first sentence she did like that she made other cats startled or scared it made her feel...superior in a way . But she remembered that she was trying to change so she pushed that feeling aside.
"I-uh. No, it's not too much to ask for, sorry," he stammered, quite frankly nervous around Nightpath, who seemed to flip at the drop of a mouse. "So, um. Hi, I'm Duskthorn and I'm..." he started awkwardly. He wasn't sure what a good conversation starter would be, as he normally carried on conversations, not started them. "What would you like to talk about? Did you have anything in mind?" Duskthorn finished abruptly. He wasn't used to meeting new people, and it showed on his face. No matter how confident he tried to act, most cats could see him struggling to stay calm. He glanced around nervously, wondering why Nightpath wanted to talk to him. It was either that she was really trying to change, or that she had an ulterior motive for speaking to him.
Old March 29th, 2018, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

"I-uh. No, it's not too much to ask for, sorry," he stammered, quite frankly nervous around Nightpath, who seemed to flip at the drop of a mouse. "So, um. Hi, I'm Duskthorn and I'm..." he started awkwardly. He wasn't sure what a good conversation starter would be, as he normally carried on conversations, not started them. "What would you like to talk about? Did you have anything in mind?" Duskthorn finished abruptly. He wasn't used to meeting new people, and it showed on his face. No matter how confident he tried to act, most cats could see him struggling to stay calm. He glanced around nervously, wondering why Nightpath wanted to talk to him. It was either that she was really trying to change, or that she had an ulterior motive for speaking to him.
Nightpath chuckled at duskthorns nervousness she could see he wasn't used to meeting new cats Kinda like Her In A Way " I'm not gonna bite you duskthorn no need to be nervous. " She Meowed now Scratcing Her Right Ear which Made Her Pur she Layed Down and Looked At Him she Was Expressionless But Her Eyes Looked Deadly as They Had A Faint Glow To Them she was just one of those cats that looked deadly or dangerous when ever they don't intend to be
" have you ...been at the last gathering ??? " she asked with a tilt of her head it was a topic she enjoyed talking about for some reason .

Old March 29th, 2018, 02:38 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

[ My apologies that this is late! I’m kind of a scatterbrained >.< ]

Just as Daturapaw padded away, her tail held high and her head held up, she didn’t notice where she was going, so she had bumped into Nightfallpaw, her older half-brother. The multi-colored tom had immediately let out a growl towards his younger sibling. Naturally, Daturapaw wasn’t afraid of her siblings - as many as they were - Nightfallpaw did little to scare her. She was able to get along well with Twilightpaw and Eveningpaw, on the other paw. Nightfallpaw was just a bit too bossy for her liking. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be hiding in a hole before someone pushes you in one?” Nightfallpaw snickered. However, Daturapaw simply rolled her eyes and padded onwards, brushing past her sibling without a fright in her expression.
Nightfallpaw watched as Daturapaw sauntered away. An unusual wave of confidence settling within her. Who is she trying to show off for? It appeared in that way that Daturapaw was showing uncanny bravery. Nightfallpaw knee not to underestimate his sibling just because of how tiny she was, but still...like any brother, he got a real joy out of annoying her. Turning his head, he caught his best friend only a few distances from him. Nightfallpaw had let out a huff of air...now understanding why Daturapaw was behaving in such a manner. Nightfallpaw trotted towards Smokepaw, a broad smile on his ever-so-charming expression. Approaching his grumpy best friend (as he dubbed him) Nightfallpaw playfully whacked him with his tail. “Wassup, Smokey!” He exclaimed, whimsically. It was still quite early for Nightfallpaw to be awake, as he had the habit of sleeping in. Being the heavy sleeper that he was, he took more than a few times to...successfully awaken the Maine coon. Now that he was up and bustling about - the twinkle in his eye meant that he was ready to start trouble. And, who was better to start trouble than with his main cat? His right paw? His best friend? But first.... “Why was Daturapaw talking to you?” He asked, a little bit curious that his sister - who hardly ever talked to others and usually stayed in her own little corner would approach a tom like Smokepaw. “I didn’t think the two of you were,” He wiggled his nose. “Friends.” The word sounded so...foreign. Like it wasn’t right for Daturapaw to associate herself with any cat that Nightfallpaw was friends with. The tom plopped down next to his friend, his ears twitching. He noted to himself that he needed to speak to Daturapaw about her limitations. He didn’t like her trying to be friends with who he considered to be his friends. Especially if they were his best friends.

@Boba Fett
[ It's ok! X3 I'm sorry that this might be a bit rushed, I have a bit in the WCO world and the real world to catch up on XD ]

Smokepaw scoffed as Nightfallpaw, his best friend, approached and Daturapaw left. About time she left! he thought, shaking his head. Why did some cats have to be soo... Annoying?! Daturapaw wasn't annoying because of her size, it was because of her attitude. At first she seemed so full of herself, and then she wanted to know more about Smokepaw! Seriously, she had to just make up her mind already. Smokepaw chuckled when Nightfallpaw greeted him,"Hey Nightfallpaw!" he mewed. He was honestly a little more cheerful around his best friend, he didn't know why he just was. He wanted to know why, he just didn't know how to find out. Smokepaw rolled his eyes, amused at Nightfallpaw,"I don't know, I can't read minds. I wish I could though, everything would be so much easier, wouldn't it?" he tilted his head and sighed, staring after Daturapaw in confusion. He didn't think he'd ever understand that she-cat.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 29th, 2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Nightpath chuckled at duskthorns nervousness she could see he wasn't used to meeting new cats Kinda like Her In A Way " I'm not gonna bite you duskthorn no need to be nervous. " She Meowed now Scratcing Her Right Ear which Made Her Pur she Layed Down and Looked At Him she Was Expressionless But Her Eyes Looked Deadly as They Had A Faint Glow To Them she was just one of those cats that looked deadly or dangerous when ever they don't intend to be
" have you ...been at the last gathering ??? " she asked with a tilt of her head it was a topic she enjoyed talking about for some reason .
Duskthorm's nose twitched and he managed a smile at her sarcasm. Their sarcastic nature was apparently one thing they ad in common. "The gathering? No, and I can't say I wish I was. The tensions between the clans are still high from that event, and many cats died or were injuried," he breathed. All the cats who had been there said the storm was from StarClan's fury, but Duskthorn doubted that. His lack of belief in StarClan wasn't that uncommon, though most cats seemed surprised, so he decided not to bring that up. "We're lucky the gathering ended when it did, or more innocent cats would have been hurt. I stayed behind though, a friend of mine was sick." Which was a lie, he hadn't wanted to go because he feared something bad might happen, what with the clans upset and the tensions high. He didn't like to tell other cats that he thought something bad would happen because they assumed he only said that to seem prophetic or smarter.
Closed Thread