Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:03 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:59 AM
The saddest death in...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by squidz
Today 11:58 AM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:51 AM

Old June 25th, 2020, 09:50 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Stormheart trotted into the territory following the she-cat. “So.. were you born in ShadowClan?” He wasn’t the best at starting conversations, but it’s always good to know your clanmates to relate to them better. Besides they weren’t near any good hunting ground yet, so nothing wrong with some conversation.
@Mumble
Sagewhisker glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. 's by did he want to know?' she thought. Nodding, she replied, "Yes I was. Were you?" she asked him. It was a bit out of the blue for him to ask that, but she didn't mind it all that much.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Stormheart nodded in response “yes I was, ShadowClan born and raised” she chuckled a bit “It seems like our clan is huge, I have no idea how IceStar manages to keep everything in order, even with Beastspark by her side.” And continued to trot into the territory, heading towards a good hunting spot as he spoke.

@Mumble

Old June 25th, 2020, 10:08 PM
rararara

Quote:
Stormheart nodded in response “yes I was, ShadowClan born and raised” she chuckled a bit “It seems like our clan is huge, I have no idea how IceStar manages to keep everything in order, even with Beastspark by her side.” And continued to trot into the territory, heading towards a good hunting spot as he spoke.

@Mumble
Sagewhisker yawned a bit, "mhm" she mumbled, searching th forest for any prey. She was a bit tired, but she didn't let it show. The more active she was, the better, for both her and her clan. She padded after him, wondering where exactly they were going.

-->TH profile<--
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Stormheart came up to an area that at first glance seemed practically abandoned and like no prey had been here for many years. He quickly got down in a hunters crouch “I know this place doesn’t look like much, but prey peaks out of their burrows here and prey will come wandering through here looking for a meal that they search endlessly for” he whispered to his companion, keeping his tail low and his ears perked
@Mumble

Old June 25th, 2020, 10:13 PM
rararara

Quote:
Stormheart came up to an area that at first glance seemed practically abandoned and like no prey had been here for many years. He quickly got down in a hunters crouch “I know this place doesn’t look like much, but prey peaks out of their burrows here and prey will come wandering through here looking for a meal that they search endlessly for” he whispered to his companion, keeping his tail low and his ears perked
@Mumble
Sagewhisker looked around the area doubtfully, 'this place can't possibly have any prey. It's practically a barren wasteland!' she thought, stiffling a snort. Nonetheless, she too crouched down, her ears pricked and her eyes alert as she searched for any prey to catch.

-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 25th, 2020 at 10:13 PM.
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:18 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

As the warrior crouched next to Sagewhisker the seemingly abandoned Forest seemed to come to life, many little noses poking out of holes and prey walking through and digging, hoping for a meal that will never come. Stormheart lifted his haunches, keeping his eye on a surprisingly plump Vole that was in perfect pouncing distance, and just needed to come out of its burrow a tad more.
@Mumble

Old June 25th, 2020, 10:23 PM
rararara

Quote:
As the warrior crouched next to Sagewhisker the seemingly abandoned Forest seemed to come to life, many little noses poking out of holes and prey walking through and digging, hoping for a meal that will never come. Stormheart lifted his haunches, keeping his eye on a surprisingly plump Vole that was in perfect pouncing distance, and just needed to come out of its burrow a tad more.
@Mumble
Sagewhisker's eyebrows flew up in shock. 'well, this is certainly a surprise' she thought, glancing around. She noticed Stormheart staring at something, so she followed his gaze and noticed the father plump vole as it slowly walked out of its den.

-->TH profile<--
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Stormheart looked around the plump vole, hoping to be able to get two easy kills. He saw a frog not too far from the Vole and smiled. He took a deep breath and lifted his haunches before pouncing, snagging the Vole’s scruff and throwing it into the air, giving him just enough time to deliver the killing blow to the frog, and then to the vole when it reach him once again.

@Mumble

Old June 25th, 2020, 10:39 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw felt the tiny shove and she looked at the pigeon with uncertainty. It was a pretty large bird and if she missed it, then there goes a whole den’s worth of feathers. Giving herself a small shake so then the pessimistic thoughts would stop influencing her actions. Dropping down into the hunter’s crouch that her brother helped her improve upon, Foggypaw stalked the the pigeon slow and steady. She was questioning why the pigeon was pecking on the rock when sudden she kicked a pebble by accident. The pigeon cooed loudly and flapped its wings. Unsheathing her claws and looking at the bird, she noticed that it cooed because it found a worm and not because of her clumsiness. Silently releasing the breath she held during that intense moment to make sure that the creature wouldn’t hear her loud thumping heartbeats.

A few moments later, she was close to the pigeon. Making sure that she found the sweet spot for leaping onto the bird, Foggypaw pounced onto the bird which made it drop its worm and cry out in alarm. She pinned it down with her claws and frowned when it was still moving.

“Uh brother? Isn’t to supposed to be dead by now?” Foggypaw meowed confused. She didn’t know you had to deliver the killing blow.
“Bite it’s neck, where the spine would be. That’s what kills it.” Blackpaw chuckled shaking his head.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:51 PM
rararara

Quote:
Stormheart looked around the plump vole, hoping to be able to get two easy kills. He saw a frog not too far from the Vole and smiled. He took a deep breath and lifted his haunches before pouncing, snagging the Vole’s scruff and throwing it into the air, giving him just enough time to deliver the killing blow to the frog, and then to the vole when it reach him once again.

@Mumble
Sagewhisker had to admit, that was pretty neat. Though she was determined to one up him. Though her prowess was in fighting, she still knew how to hunt pretty well. Looking around, she spotted two mice, barely a mouse length apart from each other. Grinning, she crept towards them, until she was close enough to pounce. When she reached them, she leapt into them, catching one of the mice with her jaws and the other with one of her paws. She swiftly killed the first one and turned to do the same to the other.

-->TH profile<--