Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:35 AM

Old February 12th, 2020, 12:20 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

[ @Vessel @Starfall ]

Buckbranch had already left the camp. He hadn't felt like waiting on Sunsnow and Mosspaw, and he wasn't about to be late to finish the patrol because they were taking forever. Besides, maybe it would be better if Sunsnow didn't show up. It would make the whole thing so much less awkward, for both toms.
The tortoiseshell parted his jaws, trying to catch the scent of any potential prey while also searching for any hint of Victory Woods. His tail trembled as he pressed his nose to the ground, picking up on a hint of squirrel. The sight of Flintstar falling was still scorched into the back of his mind. He saw it everytime he closed his eyes, and now, Scarface's death was there, too.
He shook his head rapidly, as if trying to fling the thoughts out if his ears. Focus on the squirrel. Focus on the squirrel. He started to follow the scent trail.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 12th, 2020, 03:14 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"You mean our scent glands that releases a strong pheromone so that other animals can be warned from our odor of territoriality? Of course, Duskfeather!" Quillpaw skipped over to the same border she'd just recently marked to show that he can do it as well. Before he can further proceed, the odd tabby looked over at his comrades. He cleared his throat, eyeing at them to see if they can take a hint but after a few seconds he spoke up. "Uhm, mind turning around so I can..you know, do the wizz, yes?"

@hxneysuckle , @Shimm

Last edited by tye; February 12th, 2020 at 03:15 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 03:48 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Vessel @Slushie

The Apprentice was pressed up against the entrance to the Apprentices Den, waiting for his mentor to pop out so they could be off on their patrol. Buckbranch intimidated him quite a bit, he was loud, pugnacious. It made the tom nervous. He didn't want to go out there by himself next to the much bigger warrior. But after a few moments went by, the former Deputy began to make his way out of the camp.

Mosspaw wasn't sure what to do, he wanted to follow the tom, but he didn't really like the tom...or it wasn't that he didn't like him it was more like... no maybe it was dislike. Either way although he really didn't want to be by Buckbranch without Sunsnow, the Tuxedo mix bolted after the tom, doing his best to calm himself down.

After jogging to catch up to him, the floppy eared apprentice slowed his pace a little behind the older tom. Giving the Warrior a wary look as he pensively followed. No words coming out of the Grey felines mouth.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 12th, 2020, 03:52 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Tundra @doghouse

Silversky flicked her tail in the direction of a nearby clearing. "I'll head this way for a bit. Maybe I can find a couple voles, or... or something," she stammered. "Thanks for helping me out."
Old February 12th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

He is certainly a queer tom Ravenspirit gave a silent chuckle as he gave the apprentice his 'privacy'. "Things must be interesting with him." The black tabby whispered to the deputy of Thunderclan. In all honesty, the senior warrior didn't mind how the apprentice was trained long as they didn't turn into bee-brained warriors. It was saddening to see how entitled these youngbloods are and how bossy they can become. Just as...Slashface? No, Scarface; that tom was off the trees. Good riddance that Flintstar sent him out of their lives and the clan. He missed the good old days.
@hxneysuckle @vermin
Old February 12th, 2020, 05:18 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Slushie @Starfall

Sunsnow sighed, getting up and following the two out of camp.

I can't hide from him forever, especially since I'm leading a patrol with him in it!

Eventually he overtook them, though he was leading at a distance. The tom tried his best to look confident and happy, but he didn't dare risk a glance behind him, on the off chance that a pair of gorgeous, moss-green eyes met his gaze.

Oh, but he wanted to look at them, he really did, but Buckbranch probably didn't want to see his.

Sunsnow sighed, wishing he could satisfy the hollow feeling in his chest. But he couldn't, and instead settled for the company of his apprentice as her flicked his tail for Mosspaw to come closer to him.

It was time for a hunting lesson.

just a critter
Old February 12th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@doghouse @Skye

“Alright, I’ll keep heading forward. Maplecreek, you can go which ever way you wish to.” She turned and bounded away without another word. Once she had gotten a bit farther away, she began scenting the air, hoping to pick up any sign of prey nearby. She stood there for a moment, tail tip flicking. Nothing. Tigerdawn shook her head and continued her hunt, making sure to keep her paw-steps light. Honestly, she just wanted to hurry up and make at least two catches. But, she’d also have to rely on Silversky and Maplecreek to do the same.

Tigerdawn wove around a bush, letting out a soft hiss as her tail momentarily snagged on one of the branches. She slowed down, lashing her tail a few times before scenting the air again, spinning around when she picked up a faint trace of mouse. She smirked, lowering herself slightly closer to the ground as she began moving forward, trying to find the small creature. She paused, scenting the air before stalking forward again.

Her eyes narrowed when she spotted the little animal scurrying around, as if it were trying to find something. She didn’t mind though, as long as she caught something. The warrior began creeping forward, making sure to stay clear of twigs or leaves. Once she was sure she was close enough, she pounced, trapping the mouse under her claws before killing it with a quick nip to the neck.

Character Site

Old February 12th, 2020, 08:43 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Fox’heart laid in the warriors den her tail over her nose as she tried to drowned out the noise of cats talking, playing, Doing anything really “ Ugh..” she growled her tail sweeping away from her nose
Old February 13th, 2020, 08:22 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Tundra @Skye
Maplecreek gave a dip of her head in response before slipping off through the snow laden forest, trying to make as little noise as possible lest she startle any prey that may be nearby. And yet, the mottled warrior hadn't seen any signs of prey. That wasn't really surprising, but she had hoped for different. Parting her jaws to better take in the scents around her, she tried to pick out anything that could be prey. But even before she smelled it, Maple caught sight of the little sparrow.

Instantly, the molly had dropped into a low crouch. Moving easily over the snow, she was even more careful to stay unseen. She didn't exactly blend in with the snow, but that wasn't going to be too much of a problem here. And after a few heartbeats, she had gotten as close as she dared. As that happened, Maple made her move, claws hooking into the bird before it had gotten very far off the ground. She was quick in pinning and the dispatching it, too. But it was still only one sparrow- they'd have to catch more if the clan was to make it through the remainder of leaf-bare. And there still seemed quite a bit left, if the weather now was anything to go by.

Shaking her head, Maplecreek picked up the bird between her jaws and found a good spot to bury it beneath the snow. She could come back for it later, either when she caught something else, or when it became too late. Sooner or later, she would have to return to their decided meeting place.
Old February 13th, 2020, 11:39 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Tundra @doghouse

Silversky ventured into the wood further, keeping her senses open for any sign of prey. She relied more on her hearing than her sight or smell. A rustle high up in the trees caught her attention- a squirrel. Yes! This is perfect. I'll finally prove to them just how worthy I am.

Her namesake colored fur made her almost invisible against the snow. Only the black tip of her tail could be seen. She crouched low, pinned her eyes to the tree, and waited.

After what felt like an eternity, her target finally lighted down on the snow just a few tail-lengths ahead of her. Impatient and tired of the cold, she leapt forward without a second thought. The squirrel bolted back up the tree- and she followed behind it.

Eventually she cornered the bushy-tailed rodent up on a high, thin branch. I can't miss, she reassured herself. Not while I'm this close. She sprung at the squirrel, catching it in her front paws. But just as she did so, she soared into the air and plummeted out of the tree.

The snow broke her fall only by a little. The squirrel had been killed on impact, and she laid there panting for breath. Yes! I caught it. I've made my Clan proud. This could feed at least three hungry kits! The intense, aching pain inching up her spine cut off her internal celebration. For a minute or two, she was unable to move.

Wincing to herself, she shakily got to her paws and picked up the squirrel. I can't let the others know I'm injured. They'll think I'm weak. And if they think I'm a weak cat, they won't let me hunt anymore. Nevertheless, she limped the rest of the way back to the rendezvous point and buried the squirrel there.

Every bone in her body ached, but she tried her best to walk it off. She'd catch the most prey any warrior ever caught. She would make the Clan proud.

She had to.