Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by constellation
Today 04:29 PM
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by kenjaku
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:23 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 04:21 PM
Wounds In Flesh And Soul...
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 04:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:43 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn looked worriedly at Wildstrike and lifted his paw. He hesitated before wiping away some of the blood at the corner of his mouth. When he took his paw back, he couldn't help but wipe his paw on the grass, getting the blood off. He never liked touching blood, it made him uneasy. "Should I get..." he trailed off, standing there silently, staring at the ground. He breathed slowly, the world around him spinning, the chattering of cats echoing in slow motion in his mind. He was numb, standing there, trying to deny what was happening. "No," he whispered, unsure of what even he was thinking. @Boba Fett
"D-d-d-duskthorn y-you've b-b-b-been a-a s-such g-g-gg-reat b-b-b-brother a-a-and f-friend a-a-and s-so h-has T-t-treestep... thank you~" Wildstrike fussed smiling softly at his brothers scared that this might be the last time he saw them, "T-T-T-Tell S-s-silverscar a-and Mama I-I love t-t-tthem please I-I want t-them to know t-that." He mumbled getting lightheaded from blood loss and trying his best to stay awake quivering ever so softly in the breeze, "W-w-will y-y-you s-s-s-snuggle w-w-w-with me? I'm so cold..." He whispered lying his head on the ground and feeling himself still losing a steady amount of blood through it was much lighter than it once was.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:47 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:

Nightshadow yawned and put her head on her paws, looking harshly around the den, annoyed by the yapping and chattering of cats. She groaned and rolled over, facing the wall of the den and trying to drown out the sound of chattering. Finally, she was fed up and was about to walk out of the den when she ran headfirst into Shadowfire's stomach. She stumbled backward and shook her head, annoyed. "Watch where you're going!" she looked the cat over and raised an eyebrow. "What happened to you. You get in a fight or something? Looks like you ran into a pack of rats..." She laughed, realizing this was a common and insulting question of hers that she often used.
*He turned to look at you he was crying as well* yeah I've gotten into a few fights I'm sorry if I woke you *he said*

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 3rd, 2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:48 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"D-d-d-duskthorn y-you've b-b-b-been a-a s-such g-g-gg-reat b-b-b-brother a-a-and f-friend a-a-and s-so h-has T-t-treestep... thank you~" Wildstrike fussed smiling softly at his brothers scared that this might be the last time he saw them, "T-T-T-Tell S-s-silverscar a-and Mama I-I love t-t-tthem please I-I want t-them to know t-that." He mumbled getting lightheaded from blood loss and trying his best to stay awake quivering ever so softly in the breeze, "W-w-will y-y-you s-s-s-snuggle w-w-w-with me? I'm so cold..." He whispered lying his head on the ground and feeling himself still losing a steady amount of blood through it was much lighter than it once was.
Wildstrike's voice snapped Duskthorn from his delirium. "I..." he started to protest, but fell silent. "Thank you, Wildstrike." His breath caught in his throat, "Don't make me tell them, tell them yourself, you're going to be fine. It's not... that bad really." He smiled kindly, the white lie dancing in the back of his mind. He layed down next to Wildstrike, his fur shrinking away from the blood. His heart still beat quickly, warming up his body and causing a radiating heat. "It's okay," he whispered, not sure which one of them he was consoling. He closed his eyes and tried to shake the dizzy feeling he had, but couldn't help but feel light-headed. The sight of all this blood coming from his own brother freaked him out and made him scared.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:51 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
ShadowFire sat up in a tree it was midday and he watched the cats below he was crying and wanted to talk to someone but he knew no one would care or listen to him then you came up he tree and asked him
It was sunhigh, which Two legs called midday, or noon, though the word the Clans used was Sunhigh. A stunningly dark furred she-cat padded through the clearing, her ears perked as she listened to crying close by. The blind she-cat, whose name was Twilighteye, paused underneath the tree where Shadowfire was sobbing. She stopped there, contemplating. What if the tom didn't want to be bothered...? Twilighteye worked up her courage and called up into the tree. "Hey, uh... you, up there! Why are you crying like that?! You have so much to be happy for, not sad! Why don't you come on down and I'll share something to eat with you? I think I smelled a rabbit in the Fresh Kill pile. It seemed big enough to share..." She kneaded her paws into the ground beneath her. She was usually shy and didn't usually talk, but when another was sad or hurt, she felt a sudden urge to help however she could, which wasn't much, due to the fact she couldn't see. The she-cat sighed and waited there underneath the large pine tree, the most common tree in ShadowClan territory. She hummed a sweet tune, one she always had found calming whenever she felt down. She just sang it to herself and everything seemed better. She hoped it would calm the sobbing tom, as he seemed "down in the dumps" as some would say. Perking her ears as she listened for Shadowfire to come down, she continued to hum, her stance relaxed and friendly so as not to appear threatening. She was actually a bit nervous. What if she did or said something wrong? She licked her shoulder anxiously. She hoped he would just come on down. She was growing a bit impatient, her tail tip flicking nervously.

Twilighteye sat back on her haunches, resting her tail over her paws. She perked her ears as a breeze blew by. The blind she-cat purred as the warm New Leaf wind warmed her fur. It was definitely nice compared to the bitter, chilly winds of Leaf Bare.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:13 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Wildstrike's voice snapped Duskthorn from his delirium. "I..." he started to protest, but fell silent. "Thank you, Wildstrike." His breath caught in his throat, "Don't make me tell them, tell them yourself, you're going to be fine. It's not... that bad really." He smiled kindly, the white lie dancing in the back of his mind. He layed down next to Wildstrike, his fur shrinking away from the blood. His heart still beat quickly, warming up his body and causing a radiating heat. "It's okay," he whispered, not sure which one of them he was consoling. He closed his eyes and tried to shake the dizzy feeling he had, but couldn't help but feel light-headed. The sight of all this blood coming from his own brother freaked him out and made him scared.

"D-d-duskthorn I-I see the light it fades and darkness settles but- I will find strength I will find pride within because all through I die your life will go on through I die I want you to remain...strong..." Wildstrike sang laying his head on Duskthorn's paws, "I and my babies with be with Greyfrost in StarClan and will be watching over you and everything will be okay after a few moons you won't e-e-eveen remember us!" He comforted feeling a soft squirm of a kitten knowing that if something happened to him their premature deaths would shortly follow unfair as it was, "And someday you'll find a really nice cat and they'll love you so much and I'll be the proudest brother in all of StarClan!" He cooed kneading his brother's paws. @Boba Fett

(Kudos to either of you if you figure what the first sentence is referencing.)

Last edited by Tavvi; April 2nd, 2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:17 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:

"D-d-duskthorn I-I see the light it fades and darkness settles but- I will find strength I will find pride within because all through I die your life will go on through I die I want you to remain...strong..." Wildstrike sang laying his head on Duskthorn's paws, "I and my babies with be with Greyfrost in StarClan and will be watching over you and everything will be okay after a few moons you won't e-e-eveen remember us!" He comforted feeling a soft squirm of a kitten knowing that if something happened to him their premature deaths would shortly follow unfair as it was, "And someday you'll find a really nice cat and they'll love you so much and I'll be the proudest brother in all of StarClan!" He cooed kneading his brother's paws. @Boba Fett

(Kudos to either of you if you figure what the first sentence is referencing.)
Treestep shook his head and shook Wildstrike with a paw,"N-No!" the tears fell harder,"N-No! Wildstrike! I can't lose another brother! Please!" he started sobbing, burying his face in Wildstrike's neck fur. He wasn't sure who he was trying to comfort at this point. Wildstrike, or himself? He didn't bother about it right now though, right now all of his attention was on Wildstrike. Treestep couldn't lose Wildstrike. Could he?

@Liekki
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Bristledawn let out a teasing purr, flicking her striped tail. “Exactly.” She flicked Mudtuft’s ear, stepping a bit close to him. “Maybe you could find me something prettier then?” There was a challenge alight in her blue eyes as she grinned, leaning forwards so that her fur was brushing the large brown tom’s. “I bet a strong, handsome tom like you could find something like that, right Mudtuft?” Bristledawn purred, slowly waving her tail through the air. If there was one thing, besides being nosy, that Bristledawn was good at, it was getting what she wanted. Especially when it came to Mudtuft. Both of them knew that their flirting was a joke, but on the outside, to other cats, it could very well look like the two were mates. Bristledawn knew that could never happen though. The she-cat didn’t want a mate. She found them too restricting. And Bristledawn hated restrictions.

Frostedflicker let out a small snort of amusement. “So yeah, pretty much the whole Season.” He meowed, mock accusation in his deep voice. At her mention of medium length pelts, her name finally came to him. Inkjoy! I’m positive that’s it. I know I’ve seen her somewhere! No realization showed outside in his face though, and the tom simply responded calmly. ”Yes, a medium-length brown pelt would be my dream pelt.” Frostedflicker meowed, glancing over at his companion.
Inkjoy laughed,"Yes, basically the whole season," she nodded at his mention of a medium length brown pelt,"That would definately be nice," she sighed in longing, imagining how she wouldn't ever get too hot or too cold. Then she thought for a moment, brainstorming other good pelts,"What about medium length green?" she joked, twitching her whiskers as she held back a laugh.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:43 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep shook his head and shook Wildstrike with a paw,"N-No!" the tears fell harder,"N-No! Wildstrike! I can't lose another brother! Please!" he started sobbing, burying his face in Wildstrike's neck fur. He wasn't sure who he was trying to comfort at this point. Wildstrike, or himself? He didn't bother about it right now though, right now all of his attention was on Wildstrike. Treestep couldn't lose Wildstrike. Could he?

@Liekki
"Treestep's it's okay~" Wildstrike weakly purred not liking the wet feeling his fur was getting but not caring if it brought comfort to his brother, "You'll still have D-Duskthorn and Mama and L-l-l-lilybreeze and your kittens y-you won't need me!" He coughed flicking some blood his eyes beginning to lose their odd hues as his vision itself started to blur. @Liekki
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:56 PM

Quote:
"Treestep's it's okay~" Wildstrike weakly purred not liking the wet feeling his fur was getting but not caring if it brought comfort to his brother, "You'll still have D-Duskthorn and Mama and L-l-l-lilybreeze and your kittens y-you won't need me!" He coughed flicking some blood his eyes beginning to lose their odd hues as his vision itself started to blur. @Liekki
"N-N-No Wildstrike! It's NOT okay! You could die at any moment and you're okay to just leave us here!?" he stumbled over the words,"No Wildstrike! I won't let you! I cant let you! You can't die! Why do you think it's okay to just leave us here without you!?? Why do you think we'll forget you!? We didn't forget Grayfrost, did we!?" he sobbed, still burying his face in his brother's fur.

Last edited by Seraphon; April 3rd, 2018 at 09:59 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 01:31 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
"Do you not know what a lullaby is!" Wildstrike moaned knowing that his eyes probably had deep bags under them, "Like... Deep in the meadow, under the willow.
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow.
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes.
And when again they open, the sun will rise.
Here it's safe, and here it's warm.
Here the daisies guard you from all harm.
Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you.
Deep in the meadow, hidden far away.
A cloak of green, a moonbeam ray.
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.
Here it's safe, and here it's warm.
Here the daisies guard you from every harm.
Hre your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you~" Wildstrike sang softly remembering the lullaby from his kithood, "I want something like that not whatever dung you keep singing to me and for the record sing softer! My ears are delicate and I feel like sobbing every time you shriek a song to me! Also, I want a frog not this dumb rabbit, rabbits give me bellyaches! Can't you do anything right!?"
(Wildstrike's being a real grump right now XD)
@Broken Madness
He quickly looks away than takes a deep breath “ ... Amor you should know I don’t have a lullaby from my kit hood. “ he says calmly “ even if you sang the best song I wouldn’t understand it’s meaning... all I can really do is sing words my love. I can never sing a lullaby “ He Says as he begins to stand up “ now than I’ll get you a frog and I’ll be back okay” he says forcing a smile
Closed Thread