Last post by stag
Today 10:22 PM

Old November 23rd, 2023, 05:59 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Batflight | 36 moons | she/her | open
Batflight padded out of the warriors den and into the cold of the clearing, already missing the warmth of her clanmates pelts.
"Does anyone else want to come hunt in Sunkissed Creek? While we're there, we can check that ThunderClan isn't already leaving their stench on our territory."
After all her clanmates had sacrificed to keep the creek out of ThunderClan paws, she didn't want them to creep back into it while ShadowClan avoided getting their paws wet in the cold. Besides, the frogs and minnows at the creek were their best bet for finding prey when it was this cold, and it was better to do it before it got any colder and froze over. Maybe she could bring back a cricket for grumpy little Eaglekit - having something to chase always cheered Batflight up, so maybe it would help the kit's mood.

Last edited by lesbianism; November 23rd, 2023 at 06:27 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 07:49 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post
Batflight | 36 moons | she/her | open
Batflight padded out of the warriors den and into the cold of the clearing, already missing the warmth of her clanmates pelts.
"Does anyone else want to come hunt in Sunkissed Creek? While we're there, we can check that ThunderClan isn't already leaving their stench on our territory."
After all her clanmates had sacrificed to keep the creek out of ThunderClan paws, she didn't want them to creep back into it while ShadowClan avoided getting their paws wet in the cold. Besides, the frogs and minnows at the creek were their best bet for finding prey when it was this cold, and it was better to do it before it got any colder and froze over. Maybe she could bring back a cricket for grumpy little Eaglekit - having something to chase always cheered Batflight up, so maybe it would help the kit's mood.
Fleapaw
9/10

Fleapaw hopped up. ' ' Can I come! ' ' He paused, ' ' Oh wait... I don't know how to hunt... ' '

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 23rd, 2023, 08:10 PM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
Fleapaw
9/10

Fleapaw hopped up. ' ' Can I come! ' ' He paused, ' ' Oh wait... I don't know how to hunt... ' '
Batflight | 35 moons | she/her | Fleapaw, open
Batflight looked at Fleapaw, considering whether it was wise to bring an apprentice so close to the new border. She wouldn't want to get a young cat injured by being overeager. Still, it wasn't likely they would actually run into any ThunderClan cats - and on the off chance that they did, and things turned sour, she could send Fleapaw back to camp for help while she and Dogskull held their ground.

"Sure, you can come along," she chirped. "There's no way to learn except trying for yourself, right? I don't mind giving you a little lesson."

Last edited by lesbianism; November 23rd, 2023 at 08:11 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 08:15 PM

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Quote:
Batflight | 35 moons | she/her | Fleapaw, open
Batflight looked at Fleapaw, considering whether it was wise to bring an apprentice so close to the new border. She wouldn't want to get a young cat injured by being overeager. Still, it wasn't likely they would actually run into any ThunderClan cats - and on the off chance that they did, and things turned sour, she could send Fleapaw back to camp for help while she and Dogskull held their ground.

"Sure, you can come along," she chirped. "There's no way to learn except trying for yourself, right? I don't mind giving you a little lesson."
Fleapaw
|10/100|he/she/they|pansexual|

' ' Yay! ' ' She chirped.

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 23rd, 2023, 09:34 PM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||
* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskull was laying in his nest trying to get some sleep. Though it turned out to be fruitless. Dogskull let out a quiet annoyed growl as he sat up and started to groom barks fur. Dogskull turned his attention to Batflight who was offering to go hunting along with making sure that Thunderclan wasn't testing their luck. Dogskull stood up and stretched before following Batflight.

"I'll go."

Dogskull said. Perhaps bark will find his mothers body. Maybe they'll run into that one ugly looking cat that Dogskull never properly got the name of. Its been a bit since Dogskull had seen him. Bark wouldn't be surprised if he died somehow. A shame really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
Fleapaw
|10/100|he/she/they|pansexual|

' ' Yay! ' ' She chirped.
Batflight | 35 moons | she/her | Fleapaw, Dogskull, open
Eager to get moving and warm herself up a little, Batflight headed out of camp towards the creek.
"I'm heading out now!" She mewed to Dogskull on her way past the warriors den. If any other cats around camp wanted to come, they could catch up with the group at the creek.

"Ready to head out, Fleapaw?" She mewed to the the apprentice.
Batflight hadn't trained an apprentice before, but she was a skilled hunter - she was eager to see how he would go on their first time catching prey for the clan. She felt a little bad for Fleapaw - it couldn't be easy for her start her hunting training in leaf-bare. Batflight had been lucky enough to start her own apprenticeship in green-leaf, when the weather was warm and prey was plentiful.
[hey sunii ^_^ what are your preferences for Fleapaw's pronouns? Do you prefer sticking with one set of pronouns per sentence/paragraph for Fleapaw, or swapping them each time they're used like I've done here?]
Old November 23rd, 2023, 09:45 PM

Quote:

Batflight | 35 moons | she/her | Fleapaw, Dogskull, open
Eager to get moving and warm herself up a little, Batflight headed out of camp towards the creek.
"I'm heading out now!" She mewed to Dogskull on her way past the warriors den. If any other cats around camp wanted to come, they could catch up with the group at the creek.

"Ready to head out, Fleapaw?" She mewed to the the apprentice.
Batflight hadn't trained an apprentice before, but she was a skilled hunter - she was eager to see how he would go on their first time catching prey for the clan. She felt a little bad for Fleapaw - it couldn't be easy for her start her hunting training in leaf-bare. Batflight had been lucky enough to start her own apprenticeship in green-leaf, when the weather was warm and prey was plentiful.
[hey sunii ^_^ what are your preferences for Fleapaw's pronouns? Do you prefer sticking with one set of pronouns per sentence/paragraph for Fleapaw, or swapping them each time they're used like I've done here?]

Fleapaw
|11/100|pansexual|he/she/they|go ahead and use their pronouns however you like, I like to mix they around a bit but if you feel comfortable calling them one or the other go ahead. Fleapaw isn't picky.|

Fleapaw smiled obnoxiously, her ignorant face bright and hopeless as they chirped happily.

' ' Hooray! ' ' He squeaked. ' ' To the territory! ' '

Fleapaw hopped around, tail flicking around as they walked. They hopped around going in circles as they twirled. She jumped up and down like this was the first time they ever left the territory. His white and ginger tail flopped around like a fish out of water as their two green eyes flickered around. His ears flopped down and up, completely in his control. She licked her paw bouncily as he trotted alongside the warrior, still walking as they flicked their tongue across her paw.

Help hatch my babies!

Old November 25th, 2023, 03:10 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

squirrelpaw worries in the corner.
marshwolf sits in the corner of the camp where there's little snow and gives herself a quick grooming.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; November 25th, 2023 at 03:14 PM.
Old November 25th, 2023, 08:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch

Hawkbite sprawled out in the clearing, stretching his paw pads out to release some of the pressure he felt in them. The Enforcer had gotten back from his expedition, having found a lost friend, and his paws and legs ached from the trek.

He stayed there, flat, chin on the ground between his legs and ears flicking around at the normal camp noises. His tail tip twitched behind him, but also laid flat between his back legs. Honestly, he was very vulnerable in this sploot position, perfect for any kit to pounce on.

@peppermintbubble.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 25th, 2023, 09:04 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch

Hawkbite sprawled out in the clearing, stretching his paw pads out to release some of the pressure he felt in them. The Enforcer had gotten back from his expedition, having found a lost friend, and his paws and legs ached from the trek.

He stayed there, flat, chin on the ground between his legs and ears flicking around at the normal camp noises. His tail tip twitched behind him, but also laid flat between his back legs. Honestly, he was very vulnerable in this sploot position, perfect for any kit to pounce on.

@peppermintbubble.
~~Mothkit~~

Target. Found.

The little amber eyes of the little kit locked onto the cat sprawled out on the ground. Uncle Hawky. He had no idea what was about to happen. Mothkit crouched low, her whiskers twitching, her ears flicking. It was so perfect, almost too good to be true...

She slowly started sneaking up on her prey. She could see it now: in the dark swampy forest of ShadowClan, and there was a prey, just sitting there, waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

"POW!!!"

Mothkit leaped high and landed on the tail of the cat, and managed to get her tiny claws and mouth onto the tail and held tightly, making growling noises and trying to wrestle the tail down.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old November 25th, 2023, 09:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch - active

Green eyes widening with some shock, Hawkbite's legs pulled back under him and he nearly rabbit hopped away. Somehow, he stayed where he was with tensed muscles, turning to look at the familiar Mothkit. Almost instantly, the Enforcer relaxed once more. The teeth and claws didn't affect him like they used to, in fact, he hardly felt them.

"You got me good there!" Hawkbite chuckled a little, praising the small she-kit. She successfully snuck up on him, that's for sure.

@peppermintbubble.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL