Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:38 AM
Lavender in the Sun
by Rowan
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:21 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lizardclaw
Today 09:18 AM

Old November 7th, 2019, 09:34 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Dirtfur followed Chickadeequip [ @Haunted] to the fallen tree. He sniffed the bark whilst listening to the other warrior stating the dangers of this situation. The other warrior is right, nobody likes dirt in water. Not noticing Chickadeequip flicking off a horsefly, the brown tabby pawed the soil and thinks a way to stop the debris to getting into the rivers. "Angelwing, any ideas to stop the ash getting sloping down to our water?" the tomcat warrior asked, eyeing Angelwing [ @Fuzzyfeline].
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
"We.." Chickadeequip began, but then realized that the question was angled at Anglewing-- but then he realized she was still out patroling a ways away from the duo and decided to put in his input. "We could dig a trench? Like, er," He struggled to put his thoughts into words, and fumbled for a bit before sheepishly muttering, "On one side of that creek?" He nodded towards the shallow dip sloped down a bit from the fallen tree, "Or maybe we should just go report it? I'm sure they could get quite a few down here.."

@Fuzzyfeline
(I'm so sorry I thought we ended this patrol)

Angelwings tail flicked as she watched the situation monitoring each aspect. She didn't want anything left out. Each warrior she knew would have their one opinion on this issue but she was pleased when Dirtfur asked her what to do. He wasn't to bad it seemed. Now the problem was, ash would get in the water one way or another. Scanning over the situation again her blue eyes narrowed. The tree would probably fall soon and wind would pick up ask and blow it around. "Gravel and rock," She mused aloud. "Water running through gravel gets cleaned because the small stones catch even the smallest things as the current pushes through." Angelwing explained glancing back to the toms. "We can get larger rocks along the edges and it will keep stuff out as well." The molly added not bothering to comment on Chickadee's ideas. The first she didn't see a point in and the second didn't solve anything. Then again it would be up to Lionstar if they did something. She didn't like that but it was true.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 9th, 2019, 01:25 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
"We.." Chickadeequip began, but then realized that the question was angled at Anglewing-- but then he realized she was still out patroling a ways away from the duo and decided to put in his input. "We could dig a trench? Like, er," He struggled to put his thoughts into words, and fumbled for a bit before sheepishly muttering, "On one side of that creek?" He nodded towards the shallow dip sloped down a bit from the fallen tree, "Or maybe we should just go report it? I'm sure they could get quite a few down here.."

@Fuzzyfeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I'm so sorry I thought we ended this patrol)

Angelwings tail flicked as she watched the situation monitoring each aspect. She didn't want anything left out. Each warrior she knew would have their one opinion on this issue but she was pleased when Dirtfur asked her what to do. He wasn't to bad it seemed. Now the problem was, ash would get in the water one way or another. Scanning over the situation again her blue eyes narrowed. The tree would probably fall soon and wind would pick up ask and blow it around. "Gravel and rock," She mused aloud. "Water running through gravel gets cleaned because the small stones catch even the smallest things as the current pushes through." Angelwing explained glancing back to the toms. "We can get larger rocks along the edges and it will keep stuff out as well." The molly added not bothering to comment on Chickadee's ideas. The first she didn't see a point in and the second didn't solve anything. Then again it would be up to Lionstar if they did something. She didn't like that but it was true.
Dirtfur curtly nodded and took notes. Chickadee's idea seems um... how should Dirtfur put this? Less sense and it made it like Chickadee was just guessing. But Angelwing's idea was more sense than Chickadee's. "We shall report this back to Frostflight, and suggest Angelwing's idea to him and Lionstar." he spoke out. The brown warrior looked up to see that the sky was almost at nigh'. "Time is wasting, we better return back to camp."
( @Haunted, @Fuzzyfeline)

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 9th, 2019, 02:18 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Dirtfur curtly nodded and took notes. Chickadee's idea seems um... how should Dirtfur put this? Less sense and it made it like Chickadee was just guessing. But Angelwing's idea was more sense than Chickadee's. "We shall report this back to Frostflight, and suggest Angelwing's idea to him and Lionstar." he spoke out. The brown warrior looked up to see that the sky was almost at nigh'. "Time is wasting, we better return back to camp."
( @Haunted, @Fuzzyfeline)

Chickadeequip returned Dirtfur's nod, and began to follow at a trot as the trio picked their way back to camp, his aching limbs and rumbling belly combined making him look forward to a good night's rest. That was after he got a meal, of course.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old November 11th, 2019, 05:32 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry

Honeypelt padded towards the river's edge, crouching down and lapping up some cool, refreshing water. She closed her eyes while doing so, sweeping her tail and curling it over her feet before she sat back up and scanned Riverclan's side. There wasn't much activity, and it was getting dark. Honeypelt's ears pricked forward after she heard some rustling over the river. A squirrel scurried out from some brambles. It sat up, scratching behind it's ear and lifting it's nose to smell the air. Honeypelt was downwind from the small rodent, and thank goodness for that. She felt her stomach rumble and she dug her claws into the dirt. No.. I can't.. That's on Riverclan territory... I..

Honeypelt then found herself leaping over a smaller part of the river. Adrenaline coursed through her veins and she crouched down, eyeing the squirrel. It fluffed it's tail and suddenly stiffened. Honepelt wiggled her haunches before leaping and snagging the squirrel by a single claw, throwing it up into the air. It screeched in fear and flipped around, but Honeypelt jumped up and grabbed it with her jaws. She landed back down on all four paws and snapped the squirrel's neck. Why is a squirrel even on this side of the river..? She pondered.

Last edited by harlowcoves; November 11th, 2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 06:19 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppyfrost View Post
Honeypelt padded towards the river's edge, crouching down and lapping up some cool, refreshing water. She closed her eyes while doing so, sweeping her tail and curling it over her feet before she sat back up and scanned Riverclan's side. There wasn't much activity, and it was getting dark. Honeypelt's ears pricked forward after she heard some rustling over the river. A squirrel scurried out from some brambles. It sat up, scratching behind it's ear and lifting it's nose to smell the air. Honeypelt was downwind from the small rodent, and thank goodness for that. She felt her stomach rumble and she dug her claws into the dirt. No.. I can't.. That's on Riverclan territory... I..

Honeypelt then found herself leaping over a smaller part of the river. Adrenaline coursed through her veins and she crouched down, eyeing the squirrel. It fluffed it's tail and suddenly stiffened. Honepelt wiggled her haunches before leaping and snagging the squirrel by a single claw, throwing it up into the air. It screeched in fear and flipped around, but Honeypelt jumped up and grabbed it with her jaws. She landed back down on all four paws and snapped the squirrel's neck. Why is a squirrel even on this side of the river..? She pondered.

(@|+Tired Rose Child+|;)
It was a pleasant, warm evening, a slight breeze blowing through the forest. A tom was running through the reeds of the RiverClan territory, cashing through cattails as he chased after a squirrel that somehow stayed out of his paws' reach. Gingerthroat snarled in frustration as he sped up, only to trip and fall down hard. He quickly scrambled up and sped after his target.
Suddenly he came out to a clearing, stumbling on the uneven ground, and noticed that a she-cat was standing there, his squirrel in her jaws. ThunderClan scent flooded his nose, and Gingerthroat marched up to her. He stopped in front of her, glaring daggers. His lip was curled in the beginnings of a snarl.

"I do believe that is my squirrel you happen to be holding." he looked her up and down, then met her eyes. "And on RiverClan territory, mind you." he knew Lionstar would do something if he found out that he was talking to this feline, something not too good, so he should chase her off, but something told him, not yet. His amber orbs held the beginnings of a smirk. "Well, what do you have to say? I can wait" he sat back, curling his tail around his paws.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; November 11th, 2019 at 06:21 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was a pleasant, warm evening, a slight breeze blowing through the forest. A tom was running through the reeds of the RiverClan territory, cashing through cattails as he chased after a squirrel that somehow stayed out of his paws' reach. Gingerthroat snarled in frustration as he sped up, only to trip and fall down hard. He quickly scrambled up and sped after his target.
Suddenly he came out to a clearing, stumbling on the uneven ground, and noticed that a she-cat was standing there, his squirrel in her jaws. ThunderClan scent flooded his nose, and Gingerthroat marched up to her. He stopped in front of her, glaring daggers. His lip was curled in the beginnings of a snarl.

"I do believe that is my squirrel you happen to be holding." he looked her up and down, then met her eyes. "And on RiverClan territory, mind you." he knew Lionstar would do something if he found out that he was talking to this feline, something not too good, so he should chase her off, but something told him, not yet. His amber orbs held the beginnings of a smirk. "Well, what do you have to say? I can wait" he sat back, curling his tail around his paws.
Honeypelt's heart was racing. The worst outcome that could have possibly happened, happened. She stood up, her tail flicking back and forth. "Technically, I caught it. Finders keepers." She flashed a smile, keeping her composure and trying not to show any weakness. She knew what she did was wrong, but she was starving. The prey on thunderclan territory was going into hiding for the cold weather. Not only that, but at this point, it was dark. The wind whisked through the she-cat's fur, but her gaze never faltered. She kept her eyes locked on this young, handsome... Honeypelt realized what she was thinking and flinched. What am I thinking?! I just met this tom! Not only that, but a Riverclan tom! He could probably rip me to shreds right now if he wanted too, and he has a right.. I was hunting in his territory..
Old November 12th, 2019, 09:46 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppyfrost View Post
Honeypelt's heart was racing. The worst outcome that could have possibly happened, happened. She stood up, her tail flicking back and forth. "Technically, I caught it. Finders keepers." She flashed a smile, keeping her composure and trying not to show any weakness. She knew what she did was wrong, but she was starving. The prey on thunderclan territory was going into hiding for the cold weather. Not only that, but at this point, it was dark. The wind whisked through the she-cat's fur, but her gaze never faltered. She kept her eyes locked on this young, handsome... Honeypelt realized what she was thinking and flinched. What am I thinking?! I just met this tom! Not only that, but a Riverclan tom! He could probably rip me to shreds right now if he wanted too, and he has a right.. I was hunting in his territory..
When the she-cat spoke, Gingerthroat's eyes widened, then narrowed angrily. However, after a moment, he burst out laughing. "Finders... Keepers? Not something I'd expect from another cat." he smiled and shook his head. "You know what? Keep the squirrel. ThunderClan needs the food, anyway." he huffed and licked his shoulder before meeting the she-cat's eyes again.

"May I ask for your name? Mine's Gingerthroat." while he awaited an answer, he took a moment to glance the she-cat over again. She was pretty, though he wasn't really attracted to her. His heart was still heavy over Cocoaheart's death. He wasn't sure if he could ever fall in love again. Blinking the sadness out of his eyes, he continued to keep a steady gaze on the she-cat.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 12th, 2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
When the she-cat spoke, Gingerthroat's eyes widened, then narrowed angrily. However, after a moment, he burst out laughing. "Finders... Keepers? Not something I'd expect from another cat." he smiled and shook his head. "You know what? Keep the squirrel. ThunderClan needs the food, anyway." he huffed and licked his shoulder before meeting the she-cat's eyes again.

"May I ask for your name? Mine's Gingerthroat." while he awaited an answer, he took a moment to glance the she-cat over again. She was pretty, though he wasn't really attracted to her. His heart was still heavy over Cocoaheart's death. He wasn't sure if he could ever fall in love again. Blinking the sadness out of his eyes, he continued to keep a steady gaze on the she-cat.
The she-cat huffed. "I just might." She retorted, tilting her head up to improve posture. She watched him lick his shoulder, then blinked in surprise for his sudden show of kindness. "Oh, uh, my name's Honeypelt." She said not-so-smoothly. Her ears grew red in embarrassment (I'm actually not quite sure if that's how cats work but oh well :P). Honeypelt's chest fur puffed out and she squirmed a little, showing discomfort. She glanced at the tom's eyes for a quick moment, noticing a little bit of sadness before it quickly disappeared. Perplexed, she twitched her tail. "But.. Would you actually mind if I took this squirrel..?" She looked down at the lifeless creature. Guilt began to overwhelm her. She killed this squirrel for her, not for the clan. "...Here, take it." She nudged the rodent towards Gingerthroat's paws. "It's rightfully yours."
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ Do Not Reply ]

Stormgaze trekked through the territory alone, having grown tired of waiting for her assigned patrol partners to gather and leave the camp. Her pawsteps were quiet against the ground, leaving no noise to resonate through the air. She did not speak as she moved, knowing she had nobody to talk to besides the few stray birds that fluttered through the area. Her eye was dark and faintly irritated, having been sent out to do all the work herself. Her claws unsheathed. She shouldn't have to do this herself.
As she approached the border, Stormgaze cautiously walked along it, examining the area for anything out of the ordinary. Only the faint scent of a rogue caught her attention, but she decided that it was old and of no importance. Nodding to herself, the molly placed fresh markers along the border, being sure to make them strong. Once she deemed it finished, she turned around and began her walk back to the camp.
On her way back, she stopped and caught two mice, both of average size- if not, scrawny. A sigh escaped her and she carried them back to the RiverClan camp, placing them onto the fresh-kill pile before searching for Frostflight to give a report. Alone.
Old November 26th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post
Beetlepaw was a bit taken aback to see Rosenose so shook by her snarky retort. She cocked her head bemusedly, wondering if he wasn’t being serious. Wasn’t he supposed to be a warrior? He acted like a pouty apprentice.. It was admittedly pretty funny and would make teasing him much more entertaining, but it was definitely not a quality she expected a mentor to have. Maybe she could ask Lionstar for a new mentor.. It’d be worth it even if she had to beg. Stupid Bearpaw.. Getting in my way.. It should’ve been me.

Borders? That means we’ll get to see the other clans territory! Ugh.. I can’t believe my first time outside of camp is going to be with you.” Beetlepaw lumbered along sulkily behind him, scowling resentfully at his rear. Maybe she could hop the border quickly while his back was turned.. Then at least she could have something to brag about.

I mean, what kind of mentor doesn’t even bother to train their own apprentice? You could at least pretend to care.” She let out an exasperated huff and angrily kicked a pebble in his direction, hoping it’d hit him in the face or something, but her short legs couldn’t kick it very far and instead it ended up skipping off into the bushes somewhere. She thought about kicking another, but realized she’d probably get smacked if she did manage to land a hit. The apprentice puffed out her cheeks. “You don’t think I’m worth it, do you? Just like everyone else.
As the young warrior seemed to be leading them nowhere in particular, surroundings only recognized as Thunderclan's scent grew stronger, he turned on tail suddenly to face Bettlepaw. The strange, and ugly, yet silly, pout was still prominent on his maw, "I do care!" He argued half-heartedly, watching the stone she kicked roll off into a bush. Was that meant for him?!

"Why wouldn't I think you're not worth it? I don't even know you yet, Beetlepaw..." Rosenose shook his head, appearing slightly more serious than before as he sighed, "Listen, I didn't even expect to get an apprentice so early... and I don't know what that weird brother sister scrap at the ceremony was, but I don't want to see that again. It's embarrassing, especially if people start to think I taught you that!" Rosenose glanced around the area, unsure of where exactly he had brought them... well, at least he knew it was ThunderClan. "Erm, well, we can work on that later. For now... I think-" He took a big whiff of the air around them, "-I know this is ThunderClan's border! See anything interesting or smell anything weird?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart