Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Levanya
Today 04:37 AM
Jagged little teeth...
by gs29513
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:34 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:17 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Frosty
Stormyheart walked out of the nursery, trying to spend time away from her kits, which one of them were out in the camo somewhere, which didn't bother her as long as he had somebody with him. The forever queen looked around the clearing, looking for specific cat, which was her daughter Silverpaw. Stormyheart walked around the camp a couple of times in search for her kit. Once she found Silverpaw she made her way over to her with a friendly smile. "Hi my love." purred the forever queen.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 5th, 2018, 12:23 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
@Frosty
Stormyheart walked out of the nursery, trying to spend time away from her kits, which one of them were out in the camo somewhere, which didn't bother her as long as he had somebody with him. The forever queen looked around the clearing, looking for specific cat, which was her daughter Silverpaw. Stormyheart walked around the camp a couple of times in search for her kit. Once she found Silverpaw she made her way over to her with a friendly smile. "Hi my love." purred the forever queen.
Silverpaw turned around at the sound of the voice, switching her focus from the small beatle that had captured her attention moments ago to the molly she herself resembled. "Hello mother!" The she cat responded, the wonder and amusement in her eyes blue eyes lighting up in joy and excitement at the sight of Stormyheart. Silverpaw dipped her head before snapping back up and jumping to her paws.
Old April 5th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Silverpaw turned around at the sound of the voice, switching her focus from the small beatle that had captured her attention moments ago to the molly she herself resembled. "Hello mother!" The she cat responded, the wonder and amusement in her eyes blue eyes lighting up in joy and excitement at the sight of Stormyheart. Silverpaw dipped her head before snapping back up and jumping to her paws.
Stormyheart let out her usual motherly smile, another purr rising from our throat. She couldn't help, but purr since she was just a kit a few moons ago. Now she had four new kits, but that didn't mean she loved her older kits less. "How has your been so far?" asked the queen, wanting to start a conversation.

Old April 5th, 2018, 12:39 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Stormyheart let out her usual motherly smile, another purr rising from our throat. She couldn't help, but purr since she was just a kit a few moons ago. Now she had four new kits, but that didn't mean she loved her older kits less. "How has your been so far?" asked the queen, wanting to start a conversation.

Silverpaw smiled softly at the question. "Rather well, just slow" she meowed, her tail flicking towards the beetle and eyes flashing towards it for a moment before resting on the older she cat once more. "What about you mother? How has your day been ?" She asked, thinking back to her other younger siblings that still resided in the nursery.

Last edited by Frosty; April 5th, 2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old April 5th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Still steaming from his fight with Shadetail, Ashnose agrily shouldered his way into the warrior's den. He kept his head down and his eyes trained on the floor as he padded through the den and found his nest. When he finally reached his nest he couldn't help but just plop down into it. The gray tom tried to relax and curl into his nest, but he was still too tense from arguing with Shadetail. "Stupid Syndicate tom," He muttered to himself. He forced his amber eyes shut and tried to slow his breathing. I still can't believe he thinks he belongs here. He doesn't understand what it takes to be a Clan cat. He doesn't have what it takes, Ashnose thought to himself, trying to keep his claws from digging into his nest. He shut his eyes tighter as if that would help him fall asleep. After a few more heartbeats he just gave up. Ashnose knew himself well enough to know that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep so easily knowing a cat like Shadetail was sleeping in the warrior's den a few tail-lengths away. The British Shorthair finally gave up and let himself lay on his side and stare at the walls of the den.

@Boba Fett

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
A grunt escaped Shadetail's gritted teeth as Daydream pushed down on his shoulder. A quick snap, and he felt most of the dullness fade away, only an ache left from the nearly excruciating pain he'd felt mere moments before. It hurt quite a bit more than the gray tom had been prepared for, but nothing to squabble over. "Thanks, Daydream," he muttered, though his tone was grateful and respectful. It was a few moments before he felt okay to get up and put weight on it. As the warrior heaved himself to his paws, he gingerly placed his forepaw on the ground. Daydream was right; he could tell almost instantly that it would be a limp for a few days, but it wasn't anything Shadetail couldn't handle. "I've had worse injuries," he chuckled, shrugging his good shoulder as he looked up to the medicine cat. He felt accepted here, for the first time since joining ShadowClan. He felt as though Daydream was able to see through his dark past to who he was trying to be now. "And thanks for, you know... not really caring about my past."
daydream could only dip their head in response at first,"A medicine cat looks beyond background and origin, as should any other cat." daydream tied to look beyond a cats background, as that doesnt affect who they are today, or who they will be tommorow. "Id say take the rest of the day off from warrior duties, and if you need any poppyseeds to help sleep just ask me or flashpaw." it was weird to state that they had an apprentice now, but it would make things a lot easier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @king kaleb! ]

A sharp, chilling wind sliced through the dark fur of a small she-cat, her eyes squinted against the freezing gusts. Her paws fought to move with each step, limbs practically screaming with fatigue. Shrieking, she caught a glimpse of a too-familiar brown pelt churning beneath hideously large waves, being slammed against cliff faces so slick with rain and riverwater they looked black. His jaws moved as he coughed and spat, yet his words, which sounded so clear and menace-filled, sounded directly in her ears. As she spun around frantically, she heard his jeering taunts. I was only your friend because I took pity on you. You were too weak to save me. It’s your fault I’m dead. Crying and wailing, Flashpaw tried desperately to fight the gusts of winds that grew stronger with each step she took, whipping her from side to side. They pushed and shoved at her frail form, until finally, with the cries of Branchpaw echoing around her, she was swept away in the wind.

Flashpaw awoke with a start, her throat hoarse from use, panting and shocked. Her figure trembled as she looked around, confused at her surroundings. There. A familiar pelt in all of this confusion. Daydream. At once her form relaxed slightly, her wide eyes dropping back to neutrality. The previous events of the past few days flooded back. She was chosen as the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice. Servalwing was no longer her mentor. And, best of all- no more stress-inducing warrior training. Unfortunately, alongside the happenings from the past few days, her memories of the nightmare came back, too. Anxiously, she glanced around, hoping that she hadn’t woken the medicine cat- or anyone else in the Clan, for that matter. Seeing as her throat was sore and harsh, she had most likely been screaming in her sleep. Whether there was actually any words associated with her shrieks was another question.
daydream had been organizing some herbs into their proper places while flashpaw had slept. she had been tossing and turning in her sleep, and at first, they thought it was just getting used to sleeping in a new den. btu once they heard the shrieking they were at flashpaws side in an instant. they curled themselves around the molly, silently ushering for her to wake up. once they did, they were somewhat relieved. "Are you okay, flashpaw?" they could tell a bad dream from anywhere mainly because they had them often too.
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

Silverpaw smiled softly at the question. "Rather well, just slow" she meowed, her tail flicking towards the beetle and eyes flashing towards it for a moment before resting on the older she cat once more. "What about you mother? How has your day been ?" She asked, thinking back to her other younger siblings that still resided in the nursery.
Stormyheart shrugged, "My day has been tiring. I thought that it was time for me to get out of the nursery a while. Stretch my legs anf catch up with you and your sister." replied Stormyheart, giving her paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear for a quick wash.

Old April 5th, 2018, 01:36 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream could only dip their head in response at first,"A medicine cat looks beyond background and origin, as should any other cat." daydream tied to look beyond a cats background, as that doesnt affect who they are today, or who they will be tommorow. "Id say take the rest of the day off from warrior duties, and if you need any poppyseeds to help sleep just ask me or flashpaw." it was weird to state that they had an apprentice now, but it would make things a lot easier.
Shadetail was silent for a moment, letting those words sink in. He definitely felt relief in not only his shoulder but his soul as well after visiting Daydream. They weren't much like the Syndicate healers, who didn't have much experience nor care for their patients, and he could feel his fear towards visiting starting to be peeled back. "I will. Thank you," he mewed, dipping his head in response to Daydream. He decided to head to the warriors den for a quick rest, as he would take the medicine cat up on the advice of resting a bit. With that though, he turned and headed out of Daydream's den, tail swishing behind him.
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:41 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Still steaming from his fight with Shadetail, Ashnose agrily shouldered his way into the warrior's den. He kept his head down and his eyes trained on the floor as he padded through the den and found his nest. When he finally reached his nest he couldn't help but just plop down into it. The gray tom tried to relax and curl into his nest, but he was still too tense from arguing with Shadetail. "Stupid Syndicate tom," He muttered to himself. He forced his amber eyes shut and tried to slow his breathing. I still can't believe he thinks he belongs here. He doesn't understand what it takes to be a Clan cat. He doesn't have what it takes, Ashnose thought to himself, trying to keep his claws from digging into his nest. He shut his eyes tighter as if that would help him fall asleep. After a few more heartbeats he just gave up. Ashnose knew himself well enough to know that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep so easily knowing a cat like Shadetail was sleeping in the warrior's den a few tail-lengths away. The British Shorthair finally gave up and let himself lay on his side and stare at the walls of the den.

@Boba Fett
A black cat squeezed through the surprisingly small entrance to the ShadowClan Warrior Den and settled into a nest a little bit after Ashnoe did. he black she-cat purred with amusement,"You really should lighten up a bit Ashnose. That's no way to talk to your Clanmates," she scolded him as a mother would scold a kit. Ashnose really didn't have to be so rude to everyone born outside of ShadowClan, did he? The black furred, orange eyed she-cat thought, really. if hes feeling insecure, he should just tell me! whats the point in hiding your insecurities from me? am i not nice? she asked herself, suddenly self-conscious about her personality. it was a miracle she went through all this worry for a cat that could be so mean, unlike her.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:44 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream had been organizing some herbs into their proper places while flashpaw had slept. she had been tossing and turning in her sleep, and at first, they thought it was just getting used to sleeping in a new den. btu once they heard the shrieking they were at flashpaws side in an instant. they curled themselves around the molly, silently ushering for her to wake up. once they did, they were somewhat relieved. "Are you okay, flashpaw?" they could tell a bad dream from anywhere mainly because they had them often too.
As the feline calmed, she felt the warm presence of Daydream's fur by her side. Letting out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding, Flashpaw answered shakily, "I- I'm fine. Just another bad dream. Nothing to worry about." She almost hardened her scared frown into a grin and faked a happy tone, before realizing how easily her new mentor would see through the facade. Hoping that Daydream wouldn't pester her to elaborate, she gave a little, real smile in their direction and tried to fight through the worst of the fright she had received.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread