Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:54 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:53 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:44 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 06:43 PM
A Hello from Hana!
by Hana
Last post by weevil
Today 06:41 PM

Old March 27th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Owlstorm shrugged, looking smug because he felt like it. “Come on, I bet your not that bad. We’ve all learned the same things. Let’s go.” He nudged her with his head playfully. Owlstorm looked at her hopefully, a smile on his maw.

(Sorry it’s so short.)
(Mine are even shorter)

Fogwhisper rolled her eyes. "I'd rather listen to the elders stories all day than be stuck hunting with you." She said sarcastically.
Old March 27th, 2020, 01:58 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Foxbound let out a small laugh as Irispaw tried to cover up her clear distaste for the new leader. "Don't worry, I'm not too fond of our new leader either. Within the clan, it's about half and half for support." The orange she-cat leaped over a log that was in their path, before turning back to address Irispaw. "The only reason there wasn't a civil war or anything was because Flintspirit was so adamant that he only wanted what was best for the clan, and was forgiving and willing to give up his position peacefully. That's a true leader, if you ask me." The ginger she-cat wasn't sure if Irispaw had been around for that part, as the young feline had kinda just disappeared, out of nowhere. They were nearing the camp now, so Foxbound nodded towards the apprentice. "We'll head straight to Duskstar's den for you to deliver the message. Would you like me to get Flintspirit as well or...?"

Irispaw smiled, her eyes still shadowed in embarrassment. She was glad the she-cat agreed- and equally glad she was able to see the leader in person, soon. Then she could have a nice little talk as well.
"Well, that's good to hear. Because I've heard plenty of rants about how great of a leader she is- I was worried she'd brainwashed the whole lot of you!" She exclaimed, noting how odd that sounded out loud. After all, she was mousebrained to have thought that. Well, Duskstar hadn't brainwashed this cat, or Tallmarsh. Those were a good pair to have on her side, at least. She glanced up at the warrior, stopping or a moment. "I'd only heard about that. But it was a good move by him. I just wish Duskstar hadn't." She paused, adding, "Thunderhowl had taken me to Shadowclan before any of this happened. I forgot how much I missed it here..." She mewed wistfully, eyes trailing off towards the camp she knew lay in the distance.
"I wouldn't mind some support from Flintstar." She agreed, smiling. She had only met the tom once, but he had seemed nice. As they entered the camp, she took a deep inhale. Cats might stare, but this was more important. Windclan was in trouble. Ann's they had to help.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
(Mine are even shorter)

Fogwhisper rolled her eyes. "I'd rather listen to the elders stories all day than be stuck hunting with you." She said sarcastically.
Owlstorm felt a soft growl suddenly sticking in his throat. He scowled at Fogwhisper. “Oh put some moss on it.” He said, scowling indignantly at her. “Let’s go! Stop being such a daft fireball and go hunting with me!” He sounded like a whining kit, but he didn’t care. He wanted to make up for his lost catch earlier and he wanted to go with his friend!

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old March 27th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:

Owlstorm felt a soft growl suddenly sticking in his throat. He scowled at Fogwhisper. “Oh put some moss on it.” He said, scowling indignantly at her. “Let’s go! Stop being such a daft fireball and go hunting with me!” He sounded like a whining kit, but he didn’t care. He wanted to make up for his lost catch earlier and he wanted to go with his friend!
Fogwhisper rolled her eyes. "Stop whining like a kit. If you want to go hunting, go hunting, you don't need to involve me."
Old March 27th, 2020, 03:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Once the cats had crossed over the flooded glade the tom nodded to the two apprentices and quickly moved his way through the crowd to the front. He needed to keep everyone together and ensure nobody did anything stupid like wander or go sticking their nose into things. They wanted to be welcomed into thunderclan- not booted out. The tabby tom turning to stop the group momentarily

“Cats of windclan!” he hollered to make sure everyone could hear. ”we are about to enter thunderclan territory. I don’t want anything silly going on. So you stick close, shut up and don’t touch anything. Got it?” perhaps it was a little harsh but it needed to be said nonetheless. “And remember if we encounter anyone we don’t want to be hostile... let me do the talking.” with that he nodded and turned to face the looming mass of thicket.

He turned and with a flick of his tail crossed into the thicket of thunderclans border. It was quite a bit sheltered and.. if he was being honest quite suffocating. The tabby kept getting his fur snagged on branches and twigs jutting out into the path. He wondered how difficult it would be to actually find the camp itself. He could be following scents around all sorts of paths all morning. With a flick of his ear he plunged deeper into the path moving twigs and branches out of the way when he could. How could anyone hunt in this mess? You’d trip and break an ankle instantly. He rolled his eyes and sighed, he was awful lucky to be born in the right clan. He wasn’t really fancying the idea of climbing trees and chasing squirrels through bushes. Though he supposed if they were lucky this would be their home for a bit. He would be grateful. He would force himself to be grateful.

@Fallenpine @The Shadow Flower @LionKitKat @SilentLamb @Starfall @Skye @TeamRiverRipple @Moon Lily @Bumbebelly @RedHead @vermin @Undertaker @Wings @Sneakyfox55 @TheNyanCatMinecart

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 27th, 2020, 04:04 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

ashcloud smiled and closed his eyes to avoid any serious injuries such as being blinded and let his body go lose, his goal was to be thrown by the apprentices blow to the face, so he sneakily threw himself. he landed about a fox length away from fallenpaw due to sliding on the floor, ashcloud laid there limp and lifeless.

@Blissie Bliss

(ashcloud didn't get injured he is showing fallenpaw the play dead trick!)
Old March 27th, 2020, 04:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@wren

Nodding , Lambkit stuck close to the group and tried to keep close to the front .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 27th, 2020, 05:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The large cat didn't climb trees much, at least not to the very tops of the branches. But when it was quiet and nice out, he enjoyed finding a sturdy branch to relax on. This is what Flintspirit was currently doing under the cover of darkness. He'd made his way towards the Windclan border, where most of the sturdier trees were found, with the forest still healing from the fire.

The Thunderclan deputy sat upon the branch, his eyes closed in contentment as he hummed to himself, tail flicking absentmindedly with the slight breeze. It was cold out, but his thick pelt kept him warm, so Flintspririt really didn't mind. What he did mind though, was that racket that was getting louder. It had started quiet and faint, and the tom had assumed it was some small prey animal scuffling about with no regards for being quiet. But now he could tell it had only been faint because it was far away. Now it sounded like creatures crashing through the forest who had no idea of how to walk quietly and gently among the undergrowth. Instead the creature was just walking straight through it.

Another moment, and he caught the scent of Windclan. Now he was getting confused. What was going on? Getting to his paws, Flintspirit peered over the branch, his green eyes soon catching moving shapes. As they walked through the moonlight dappling the forest floor, he realized they were cats. Windclan cats, to be exact. What are they doing here? There seemed to be quite a lot of them, plus they had kits with them. And were being led by... that was the medicine cat apprentice right? Coyote...jaws or something like that. But something had to be wrong, with all of them tromping through Thunderclan's territory like that. And he was going to find out what.

With great skill, the large tomcat quietly leaped down from his perch on the branch, landing a mere mouse-length away from the front of the group of cats. He green eyes glowed in the dim light, his black fur making it hard to see him in the darkness. "You guys sure are loud, aren't you?" He asked with a small smile, no hint of hostility in his voice. He was genuinely curious about why they were here. He sure hoped that nothing terrible had happened. But judging by the looks of them, that hope was probably crushed.

@wren

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 27th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Fogwhisper rolled her eyes. "Stop whining like a kit. If you want to go hunting, go hunting, you don't need to involve me."
”But I want to go hunting with you!” He said hastily, scowling but managing to suppress a snarl. Owlstorm ignored her comment about his whining and said, “Hunting is just not as fun if you do it alone.” A sky look came across his face. “But if your too scared to be beaten by a expert hunter... I suppose we could go practice battle moves.”

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old March 27th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:

”But I want to go hunting with you!” He said hastily, scowling but managing to suppress a snarl. Owlstorm ignored her comment about his whining and said, “Hunting is just not as fun if you do it alone.” A sky look came across his face. “But if your too scared to be beaten by a expert hunter... I suppose we could go practice battle moves.”
Fogwhisper sighed. "It'd be easier trying to talk to a badger." She muttered. She stood up, her tail lashing in annoyance. "If I beat you at battle training," She whispered. "You will go into the leaders den and make a fool of yourself."