Old January 24th, 2020, 04:34 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
She patted his back, in sympathy and to get the dust off. "Don't worry, we all are clumsy." Grinning at her brother, "But you, my dear brother, are the Clumsy Dark Lord." Bowing down in a dramatic way, "We shall conquer the world together with our clumsy army and Lord!".
She didn't jump back or look disgusted instead she moved slightly closer to the black tom, " I don't mind.". To prove her words she rubbed her head against his. "Yup, I'm such a wimp when it comes to this time of the season." Pulling away, and looking at her brother.
@x ghostie
wormpaw lower his head, sheepishly. "i'm not clumsy, i'm very graceful infact i am just not in top shape--" he fumbled with his words, trying to find an excuse to cover himself. however, bad eyesight or not.. the tom's long limbs always got in the way. one day he would be a graceful doe--… yesyes. wormpaw let out a sigh, glancing around the clearing. cats thought he was a weird evil tom already. which no, that was very wrong. the dark lord's goal was to help riverclan. ''ah yes, we shall, " he nodded in agreement. just remove the clumsy part of course.
wormpaw let out a whine, nudging his sister away. "reckless, " he grumbled-- pouting at her. "oh, " he blink, a sudden thought coming to mind. he tilt his head, "how is duck or uh, goosepaw?" he was still wondering if the new apprentice could speak duck. though considering the name change, goosepaw would have to learn goose too now.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old January 24th, 2020, 04:38 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

Eyes shining, Mosskit bounded over to Otterleg.
"Oooo! I want to go next!" She danced around the warrior, excited.
The small kit circled the she-cat a couple of times before stopping right in front of her, eyes wide.
"Can I go next pleeeeeaaaaase? If I can't, I'll be upset..." Mosskit put on her best pouty face, her eyes still twinkling happily.
~
@CheetahPelt @Bluepetal

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old January 24th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The silver molly gave a cheeky smile at her brother and nodded, "Yup, just for you." She said in her chirpy voice. Shimmeringpaw sometimes envied her brother's long legs, he always towered over her. She literally had to look up at him, but in the long run she wouldn't have to worry about legroom and more fur to clean.
Shimmeringpaw thought for a second, "I think he's doing good in his new style of life.". The molly didn't really hang out with Duc-Goosepaw much but they shared a few words here and there.

@x ghostie
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Sunkit was soooooooo bored with Sparrowkit still asleep. He didn't dare to mess with anybody else because they'll just grumble at him or cry to their mothers. His ocean blue eyes peeped out from the nursery, watching the clan in action. I can't wait to become a warrior! He thought to himself. Then he saw a figure walk into camp, Oh no! The kit didn't recognize the new cat, INTRUDERRRR. The fiery kit wildly looked around the den to see if anyone else was up, but no one else was. Poking his head out of the den to see if any cat would stop this stranger but none did. It's up to me! The realization that the stranger somehow magically tricked everyone in the clan but him! Gathering his courage and pushing away the fear and nervous feelings that dared to take over. The young tom rushed out of the nursery fast as his stubby legs could and ran straight for the molly while yelling on top of his lungs, "FOR RIVERCLANNNN."
@Cecily Herondale
Lightningeyes jumped as the tiny claws grappled at her long white pelt, confused. Then she realized it was a little kit. " Oh no, a Riverclan warrior!" she spoke adding terror to her tone and cowereing in fear. Pleeing with her bright blue eyes for mercy
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaflower View Post
@Fuzzy
She nodded "okay"

With an inward sigh and outward glow Petuniapaw moved on. She was glad that Midnight moved on from the last subject. It wasn't something Petunia really wanted to be on... To sad! "That's the dirt place, you should know what that is..." She meowed waving her tail to a place off from the side. "And that's the prey heap, also know as the fresh kill pile. I don't really know which is proper." The apprentice laughed motioning towards the pile of prey. There was only two dens left. Right? Apprentices den first then nursey. And then they'd be done! "Now, this! This is the apprentices den. This is where you sleep while you aren't a kit or a warrior basically. Mister Lionstar said you'll be joining me here, so don't forget this den!" Pwtuniapaw warned.
~*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfan05 View Post
“Alright Petuniapaw lets go,” Scarlet says eager to explore her new home and make friends with this apprentice. @Fuzzy @BILL.

Petuniapaw bounced away with Scarlets response. This would be her new Clanmate! "We'll start with the nursery!" She declared. With that the ginger and off-white apprentice lead the older molly to the nursery. Petunia spun around once they where in front of the den. "This is where the queens and kits sleep. It is actually quiet warm in there and there's always a lot of kits running about. Plus Sugarapple stays there all the time. She reminds me of my mom so its fun to see her around." The little apprentice explained smiling. The nursey was fun, aside from how left out she felt, maybe she should go visit soon. Maybe she could catch them some prey! That'd be fun, once she learns to hunt

[these two Petunia posts take places in different times fyi]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
Lightningeyes jumped as the tiny claws grappled at her long white pelt, confused. Then she realized it was a little kit. " Oh no, a Riverclan warrior!" she spoke adding terror to her tone and cowereing in fear. Pleeing with her bright blue eyes for mercy

"Yeah! I protact this clam and you're gonna pay for intruding us!" Sunkit started batting the she-cats legs, of course, it wasn't hard enough to hurt her. He moved back and forth hissing at her. Determination in his eyes, as he 'battled' the molly.

@Cecily Herondale
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Lightningeyes let herself fall to her gray paws. " Oh mighty warrior, I am so sorry. Please have mercy on me" she pleaded as she pretended to be hurt by the little kits actions @Shimm
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:39 PM
Queen of Laziness

The young tom jumped on top of the molly, chest puffed out with pride. Looking down at her, brows furrowed, thinking about what he should do with his new prisoner. "Why should I? You were gonna attack my clam!" He stomped on the molly, looking at her with his ocean blue eyes.
@Cecily Herondale
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

[QUOTE[/I][/I]=Shimm;633170]The young tom jumped on top of the molly, chest puffed out with pride. Looking down at her, brows furrowed, thinking about what he should do with his new prisoner. "Why should I? You were gonna attack my clam!" He stomped on the molly, looking at her with his ocean blue eyes.
@Cecily Herondale[/QUOTE]
Because strong warrior I am weak and are no match to you she said clearly enjoying playing with the young kit
I miss being a kit Lightningeyes thought to herself
Old January 25th, 2020, 12:11 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

@Cecily Herondale @Shimm

Dirtfur was examining the RiverClan camp. It was his duty as deputy to stay active and watch for anything for his clan. He dabbed mud on his back.
He heard horse-playing in the clearing. Checking out, he sees his adoptive kit on top of a warrior. Sighing and grinning, he padded over to them.
"Having fun?" he asked, mainly to the warrior.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Closed Thread