Last post by Bean
Today 10:48 PM

Old April 9th, 2020, 01:07 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Rogueland Woods

[ @Blissie Bliss @S-oft @Slushie ]

The Torbie's eyes followed the rogue's tail as it brushed back and forth, mind working to take note of his cheery attitude. She glanced over at Buckbranch as he responded, narrowing her eyes but saying nothing. Duskstar's ears flattened, though she tried to remain neutral in her expression. An authoritative aura was held over her, making it clear that she was the one taking charge. Linnetwing's response to the loner concerned her, but she didn't say anything. She didn't want to be pushy.

"We are protecting our land and our food. You are trespassing. This land and each piece of prey within it belongs to ThunderClan, and you are stealing. Give us a reason not to chase you off. Now," she said to the loner, her final word in the tone of an order.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:08 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Hawkmist wandered into the territory, where he wandered upon the tortoiseshell rogue in front of him. “Who are you and why are you here?”

Whisper stared up at him. “You look familiar... and my name is Whisper. I was wondering if... you could help me find the secrets of my memories.”

“You look familiar to me as well...” the black tom responded. “Alright, Whisper. Tell me what you remember.”

Whisper explained everything that she remembered. Hawkmist’s catbrows raised and he took a step back. “Spottedpaw... is that you?”

Whisper blinked, confused. Then the names came to her. “Hawkpaw?”

“Actually, it’s Hawkmist now...” Hawkmist sighed. “Wait until Ebonywing hears about this!”

But what they didn’t know was that Clawkit was watching... he followed Hawkmist back to camp, taking a glance at his ‘aunt’. This was crazy...

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKitKat View Post
"Where should we go first?" she asked, padding after her. She was both excited and scared, having never been in Thunderclan territory before.
Violetkit looked outside at all the different dens.
"... how about the clearing? We can go other places afterwards."

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:56 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Owlwatcher was rather quite disappointed that Petalpaw didn't show but thankfully his first apprentice did. Leading Sleepypaw to the training grounds the warrior thought of what the two should do. Sadly it has been a little while since they last trained.
"Okay buddy lets just play fight and see how rusty you are. He teased the tom as he readied himself for the apprentice to attack.

@vermin
"Oh..okay," he mewed. A warm-up or intense training is what he expected however this is an interesting surprise. Sleepypaw barely trained much even when he went solo when every cat was busy ending in a tired mess after a few minutes. The fluffy tabby slumped down, fur bristled out to look bigger and once the moment was right-- he pounced, claws sheathed. His right paw extended out more to deliver a paw swipe at his mentor.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:13 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
"Oh..okay," he mewed. A warm-up or intense training is what he expected however this is an interesting surprise. Sleepypaw barely trained much even when he went solo when every cat was busy ending in a tired mess after a few minutes. The fluffy tabby slumped down, fur bristled out to look bigger and once the moment was right-- he pounced, claws sheathed. His right paw extended out more to deliver a paw swipe at his mentor.
Owlwatcher silently approved of Sleepypaw's try to make himself appear larger.Imitate your opponents, good move. What he wasn't expecting was for his apprentice to launch himself at the warrior. For a second the tom was in shock until he saw Sleepypaw's right in front of him. Ducking from his grasp but the apprentice got a good hit on Owlwatchers head. Rolling on his to his side and popping back on his paws the brown-hued warrior tried to take a swipe at the other tom.
Old April 10th, 2020, 01:21 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Cedarstream rolled her eyes at his dramatic entrance. Her tail flicked once impatiently before she stepped forward and plastered on a patient expression. If Starclan had guided his paws here, surely he would learn respect when he was ready.

"Don't be silly! This is the training cave, we will come here to work on your fighting skills. Firstly we are going to start with building your defensive skills. In my opinion, that is most important for your safety. Once you show that you are well capable to defend yourself, we will begin learning attacks." The tabby spoke warmly, hoping that would entice him to push through the more boring defensive lessons to get the reward of attacking. Though she fully anticipated a comment about how he would just want to learn attacks.

Getting into a defensive crouch she watched him through a careful green gaze. She was balanced partially on her toes to support quick movement, yail stretched out behind her for balance and legs bent and loose as though she awaited her opponent's moves. "When you're ready, start with this. This is the position I want you to work on."

The Tortoiseshell's ears twitched as she spoke about training. Oh right, the whole reason behind why he was dubbed an 'Apprentice' or a Newbie, as he called it. Honestly it ticked the tom off, did they not think he had prior training before? With a snort the tom swung his head to the side. "I know how to defend. Just because I wasn't a clan cat doesn't mean I'm helpless" he sniffed.

Green hues narrowed as he returned his attention to Cedarstream as she started coaching him. Digging his paws into the ground, his lips curled up, and his ears folded against his head. Did they really think this low of him? Were all these Clancats really this egotistical? On such a high horse that anyone who wasn't one of them was just...incapable of anything?

Squinting Blazingpaw let out a snarl and got down to the pose she was in, making sure to match it perfectly. "Good enough for you?" he was seasoned. Heck he was apart of the Loner's group that attacked them in the first place. Yet here she was talking to him as if he was stupid, babying him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 10th, 2020, 08:24 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Rogueland Woods

Cherrybubble led her apprentice out into the territory once more, deciding it was best to get his last hunting training session out of the way. Maybe this time, she might actually try to teach the tomcat something special about Thunderclan hunting. "Today, we are going to take to the trees. Thunderclanners often spend time up there in the branches. If you know how to hunt from above, than you become a top tier hunter within the clan." She meowed, stopping beside a pretty sturdy tree. She'd led them towards the roguewoods, as the trees there were the most sturdy within Thunderclan's borders. And she didn't want to be blamed for Shadepaw falling on his rump and breaking something.

@Dirtfur

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 10th, 2020, 07:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

DreamMist padded out of the warrior den, her blue-gray fur ruffled from sleep.
Old April 10th, 2020, 10:13 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Mossyflight stalked through the forest, carefully keeping an eye on any tracks to follow. He hadn't been on any patrols for a while and currently didn't have an apprentice, so he occasionally went out hunting alone. It did good for him to get out, otherwise he'd go crazy.

@Ombre Party

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:27 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Owlwatcher silently approved of Sleepypaw's try to make himself appear larger.Imitate your opponents, good move. What he wasn't expecting was for his apprentice to launch himself at the warrior. For a second the tom was in shock until he saw Sleepypaw's right in front of him. Ducking from his grasp but the apprentice got a good hit on Owlwatchers head. Rolling on his to his side and popping back on his paws the brown-hued warrior tried to take a swipe at the other tom.
Woah! Did I just hit Owlwatcher? He was shocked himself. No clumsy fall or miscalculation of paw strikes...maybe his little training is paying off after all. A small wave of adrenaline pumped through his veins tasting savory victory if he continued doing good, perhaps, even take down the brown warrior. Still and all, blue eyes focused on how quickly his mentor smoothly got up again leading a counterattack. There was a glimmer of fear, delaying his next move before mimicking the same dodge and he felt a direct smack across ears, thudding his head. Sleepypaw swallowed back his kit-like yelp, back away to get some distance. He shook his head and narrow his eyes at Owlwatcher getting into the fight now. "Yah!" shouting, a dash forward his big mitten paws aimed below to his limbs. If that doesn't work, he'll use his shoulders next to shove the warrior off balance.