Old July 11th, 2023, 09:53 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**
@Zei @LongForgottenSnowyPelt [Next post should be Lightning removing the kit (I noticed kiss got rejected so was there another name you wanted her to go by?) or Cola leaving on their own. Otherwise Cougarivy will murk with no remorse]

Patrolling the area, the enforcer commander stopped as faint voices carried through the unnaturally clear bit of forest. Cougarivy's head cocked curiously and she crept her way towards the voices, moving downwind in order to remain conspicuous until she could figure out what was going on. Moving into view, she quickly recognized Shadowclan but then there was a kit that most definitely shouldn't be there. The small enforcer moved out of her hiding place and walked directly to the kit, ignoring the other Shadowclanner for the time being. It didn't pass her notice that the she-cat was doing quite the opposite of ridding their territory of the outsider. She stood over the kit, looking down her nose at it. It was rather old to be playing such the pathetic ploy. She looked back at Lighting, "Which one of you is taking it off our territory?" She glanced back at the outsider kit pointedly. "Or you can let me do it my way," she grinned.
(Going to Have to Switch her Out For Salamanderskull,)

He Hissed In Annoyance as the one and only Cougarivy decided to Show up. "oh get lost Cougarivy. And For Your Information I Can take care of this Myself" He Said with a Snort. He hissed when he noticed her grin, taking a large paw he stepped to block her from the kit. "i wouldn't trust you with a kit if my life depended on it. I was Just trying to Figure out Where to Take it. I'm Not Heartless enough to Leave a Kit on there Own in the outskirts where they could get killed. not like some i could name"

He Turned to The Kit with a Serious, but Soft Stare. "Look Kid, Since You Apparently Have no One To Look after Ya, I'm gonna Take You to a Friend That Can, His names Sarge, He's Old and a Loner, But he'll take care of ya. But You can't Come back here" He lowered his head to meet the kits eye level "Okay Buddy? I Need Ya To Promise me Ya'll Stay Away from here, So Dawnstar doesn't get ahold of ya, cause if she does, it'll be lights out" he didn't want to scare the kid, but he had to get it through to the kid that Shadowclan territory wasn't safe...

Cougarivy on the Other Paw, He Could guess would likely get him into trouble either way... not going to lie, he knew from watching that this she-cat meant business... But two could play at that...

@LongForgottenSnowyPelt

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 12th, 2023, 02:22 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Exclamation Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
(Going to Have to Switch her Out For Salamanderskull,)

He Hissed In Annoyance as the one and only Cougarivy decided to Show up. "oh get lost Cougarivy. And For Your Information I Can take care of this Myself" He Said with a Snort. He hissed when he noticed her grin, taking a large paw he stepped to block her from the kit. "i wouldn't trust you with a kit if my life depended on it. I was Just trying to Figure out Where to Take it. I'm Not Heartless enough to Leave a Kit on there Own in the outskirts where they could get killed. not like some i could name"

He Turned to The Kit with a Serious, but Soft Stare. "Look Kid, Since You Apparently Have no One To Look after Ya, I'm gonna Take You to a Friend That Can, His names Sarge, He's Old and a Loner, But he'll take care of ya. But You can't Come back here" He lowered his head to meet the kits eye level "Okay Buddy? I Need Ya To Promise me Ya'll Stay Away from here, So Dawnstar doesn't get ahold of ya, cause if she does, it'll be lights out" he didn't want to scare the kid, but he had to get it through to the kid that Shadowclan territory wasn't safe...

Cougarivy on the Other Paw, He Could guess would likely get him into trouble either way... not going to lie, he knew from watching that this she-cat meant business... But two could play at that...

@LongForgottenSnowyPelt
Cola hesitantly nodded and after giving Cougarivy a scared glance he padded to Salamanderskull's side.
Old July 12th, 2023, 10:47 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Zei @LongForgottenSnowyPelt [Next post needs to be them leaving or Cougarivy will handle it]

How cute, he thinks he can protect the rodent, Cougarivy giggled. If she wanted...no, she wanted, if she had set her mind to killing the thing, the warrior would be hard-pressed to do a thing about it. Was he trying to insult her by implying that she couldn't be trusted with the kit? It rose another giggle from her. She took a stalking step forward, her sparkling blue eyes staring at Salamanderskull, "Tick...Tick..." She took another measured step forward, "You say you can take care of it, but," her blue eyes flicked down to the kit as it moved in closer to Salamanderskull. Her tongue flicked out to lick her lips, "It's still not taken care of." She crouched lower, her blue eyes finding the kit at Salamanderskull's side, "Let's play a game. You be the mouse," she licked her lips and giggled.

Salamanderskull's defiance and outright challenge would be something to e addressed another day. She could take the warrior to Dawnstar but what fun would that be? There were very few cats Cougarivy cared to keep in her chaotic mind but Salamanderskull had just reserved himself a spot.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 12th, 2023, 10:49 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
ShadowClan Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
**Cougarivy**
@Zei @LongForgottenSnowyPelt [Next post needs to be them leaving or Cougarivy will handle it]

How cute, he thinks he can protect the rodent, Cougarivy giggled. If she wanted...no, she wanted, if she had set her mind to killing the thing, the warrior would be hard-pressed to do a thing about it. Was he trying to insult her by implying that she couldn't be trusted with the kit? It rose another giggle from her. She took a stalking step forward, her sparkling blue eyes staring at Salamanderskull, "Tick...Tick..." She took another measured step forward, "You say you can take care of it, but," her blue eyes flicked down to the kit as it moved in closer to Salamanderskull. Her tongue flicked out to lick her lips, "It's still not taken care of." She crouched lower, her blue eyes finding the kit at Salamanderskull's side, "Let's play a game. You be the mouse," she licked her lips and giggled.

Salamanderskull's defiance and outright challenge would be something to e addressed another day. She could take the warrior to Dawnstar but what fun would that be? There were very few cats Cougarivy cared to keep in her chaotic mind but Salamanderskull had just reserved himself a spot.
Cola immediately began to run, terrified for his fricking life.
Old July 12th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Cola hesitantly nodded and after giving Cougarivy a scared glance he padded to Salamanderskull's side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Cola immediately began to run, terrified for his fricking life.
Quote:
**Cougarivy**

Salamanderskull growled, his fur bristling in annoyance. When the Kid shot off he paddled after the kit in a few bounds and picked the kid up by the scruff. Giving a Threatening stare to Cougarivy, He Proceeded to carry the kit off... man that She-cat could really be a bothersome pest at times.... But he Didn't care to Deal with her Right now...
He'd Kicked the Butt of that Thunderclan Deputy in the last battle, he was certain that the she-cat wouldn't prove to be much more of a challenge

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 12th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A yowl from poor Stormpaw pulled the calico warrior from their reverie, as their pale eyes turned the apprentice's way with a knit of their brows. Ouch, that sounded like it hurted...
"Hm, you better go see Elmshadow right after this, 'kay?"
Mused the warrior with slight worry in their tone before turning to Quickbite.
"Let's head back... Mind making sure Stormpaw makes it to the medicine cat alright while I report back?"
Applechatter questioned through the two pieces of prey they were carrying, already turning to leave.

[ @bugboymars @Ymir ]

Old July 12th, 2023, 03:01 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Exclamation Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Salamanderskull growled, his fur bristling in annoyance. When the Kid shot off he paddled after the kit in a few bounds and picked the kid up by the scruff. Giving a Threatening stare to Cougarivy, He Proceeded to carry the kit off... man that She-cat could really be a bothersome pest at times.... But he Didn't care to Deal with her Right now...
He'd Kicked the Butt of that Thunderclan Deputy in the last battle, he was certain that the she-cat wouldn't prove to be much more of a challenge
Cola let out a sigh of relief.
Old July 12th, 2023, 04:20 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw with also two pieces of prey in mouth sighed and would indeed in fact not go to Elmshadow, he let out a sigh as he followed applechatter back to camp ‘ha I’m just gonna run off and nap’ he thought while walking

@Estelle (so Stormpaw kinda got into a fight with a rouge in a rp that’s very soon after this and I already put in a medicine cat request for that and I dont want to hassle moonraven so Stormpaw will simply not get help since he would be in our then right back in)

@bugboymars

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 27th, 2023, 06:03 AM

Bump Policy: It'd be easier to yell at me on discord.
My Mood: Cool

@ladiebugg; @The Doctor ;
The drowsy feline haphazardly trots, leading her party as best she could. She could go for a fat nap right about now, even though she just woke up from one.

Currently using-
N/A

grr bark bark

--------------------------------
Old July 28th, 2023, 01:49 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

(I didn't even see this brain go brrt)

OpsreySplash trotted along behind ShallowShock, and starting to mark bushes and rocks.

'Hey, DarkCloud, would you mind marking over there? Just so we can get this done a little quicker.' The Molly flicked her tail towards where she was referring to.
@The Doctor

DISREGARD THIS POST I SIMPLY CANNOT READ SOMETIMES

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; July 28th, 2023 at 04:30 PM.