Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:39 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 01:06 AM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Rose
Today 12:55 AM

Old July 8th, 2020, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Sarcastic
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Shadedpaw nodded and sat by the edge of the bank silent trying to keep his shadow off the water his gaze sharp and ready to spot a fish and probably as soon as he saw one he tried- and failed to hook it with his claws

@StealthWarrior
Old July 8th, 2020, 06:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

At this point, Lionstar didn't care how it was done as long as it was. There was something relaxing in having this expansion come to fruition, and as long as very few cats died.. he couldn't see it becoming anything but useful.

"Works for me," he muttered as he circled around the stick, trying to push down the wall of anxiety that built with the lingering concern this wouldn't work. Something would go wrong. "I imagine this is something you can handle, so gather up whoever you want to do this and start as soon as possible."

He didn't think they needed to hang around, so he started to head back to camp. "Keep me updated on how it goes.. if there's any complications."

[ @wnder ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 9th, 2020, 02:32 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
// sleepppypawwwww aaaaa
after noticing his apprentice's smile, the warrior gave sleepypaw a bright smile back, nodding. "this trip! sure! that'd be absolutely wonderful!!!!!!! we could totally learn that, like, right now if you'd like? or after we get some moss!! either way! we'll definitely do that during this patrol, i won't let you down sleepy!" dayheart hadn't really noticed that he'd used a little nickname for the lil guy - sleepy - but if he had noticed, he wouldn't of minded at all. gosh, being a mentor was so much fun!~

"that's smart! you're smart! smart!!" dayheart commented at the moss idea, happy about the idea of giving out free moss to people. he had to give kudos to sleepypaw - generous and smart? he was the real deal. the full package. a two in one -- he was going to stop now. he was getting a bit carried away. "oh! also! do you prefer learning fish? or like, normal hunting stuff? well!! fish is normal hunting stuff!! but you get what i mean?? like squirrels and mice and stuff!! i could teach you either, or both! i don't know if we would have enough time for both, though... hrm...." dayheart trailed off, leaving the decision up to sleepypaw to decide.

Sleepypaw kept his pace, doing his best to keep up with his...well he could only describe his mentor as hyperactive. Practically bouncing off the rocks. He did his best to keep behind a little bit, because in all actuality, he had absolutely no clue where he was going. It wasn't until he heard the river he began to pick up the pace. "Does moss grow by the river on rocks? Or does it grow somewhere else?" he asked, fur fluffing up with emberassment at the new nickname. He brushed it off however...for now. Truthfully the Apprentice had believed that moss grew only by the River...was he mistaken? Either way they were to get the moss, food, and get home. Or should it be Food than Moss? Since they were sent out here to catch some food for the clan.

"Could I be taught how to fish first? It seems more essential...maybe er, Mice and Squirrels another time?" he offered, dipping his paw in the water for a few seconds before pulling it away. "I don't have to learn how to catch fish right now do I?" the tuxedo mix asked after staring at the water for a few seconds.

-----------------------------------

The ebony kit rolled his eyes and sat himself down, scooting away from the lip of the river to give the pair some space to pull themselves up. "Sure fooled me." he deadpanned. The Rouge began to clean off his fur as he heard another pair of pawsteps closing in. He simply looked up at the feline with a rather annoyed expression before going back about his fur flattening business. He did his best to listen to the kit that was speaking...but he honestly couldn't understand a word they were blubbering. "I don't speak weirdo." he barked. "What did you hit your head too hard? Or did you just bite your tongue?" he asked, shuffling closer to the tom and leaning in to give him a good look over. From what he could tell by his very, incredibly small, itty bitty set of skills, he looked perfectly fine. Yep, heads should look like that it all checks out.

The tom roughly sat himself down once more and leaned backwards, looking up at the older stranger. "Why are you taking it so personally? We're like, actually I don't know about them, but I"m like. 2. Which means they're probably 2." he guessed with a huff. Of course all this guessing was based off the many many trillion moons of experiance he had. Or just sass in it's purest form.

@wnder @wren @Romulus

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; July 9th, 2020 at 02:47 AM.
Old July 9th, 2020, 07:24 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Mapleleaf left camp to hunt. The elder hadn't been out of camp in a while, and the fresh air felt so good! That, and she wanted to get away from Starpath. @gs29513 @Nightbound @Elementals

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old July 9th, 2020, 07:54 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Rip was padding along the border of the fish-cats, when she saw an old fish-cat. Just as she was about to leap out and confront her, she heard some rustling behind her. @Nightbound @Elementals
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:05 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Artic slid out of the brush. "Should we catch her?" She said quietly. The white molly didn't even look at Rip. @Elementals @gs29513 (they could have already have a plan or something)
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:22 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Sure)Fine Rip huffed to the strange cat. You go one way, I'll distract her, and you jump on her back. @Nightbound @Elementals
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:39 AM

My Mood: Devilish

"Deal." Artic said slipping into the brush again. She went around behind the clan cat. @Elementals @gs29513
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:40 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

(A'ight, mentioning you so you know that Mossyflight has left the building. For clarification- he was catnapped, not eaten. I plan for him to eventually return) @Dipper @BILL. @hxneysuckle

Mossyflight's breathing was laboured as he slept, the pain that came with each rise and fall of his sides making his sleep light, uneasy, and broken. Eventually a sharp enough pain caused him to twitch and his eyes flew open.
Where was he? The scents and sights and sounds weren't of home, of Thunderclan. Panic surged through him.
I need to go home!
With the thought in mind, he pulled himself up and gasped as his skin tightened, pulled, and threatened to tears, even as the dead skin peeled away from healing.
What happened to him? What was going on?
Ignoring the painful pulling of his skin, he stumbled into the clearing and past the camp entrance. Surprisingly, the cats paid him litter mind. He kept wobbling and staggering towards where he thought home was.
He didn't get far before he collapsed into a pitiful heap on the ground. The dirt and grit dug painfully into his sore skin, causing him to cry out. This, apparantly, caught the attention of something big.
A rustling in the distance made his head turn. Oh, starclan, what was that? It was coming right for him!
Before he could see the approaching creature, he passed out from stress and pain.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 9th, 2020, 12:24 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Mapleleaf thought she smelled cats... She shrugged it off. It was probably nothing. @Elementals @gs29513 @Nightbound

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit