Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Anima Finder
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:58 AM
tiger or blue?
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:54 AM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
[Atari] Song of the Black...
Last post by Wingnettle
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2018, 03:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@RedHead
[Sorry this is late]

It was dawn in the ShadowClan clearing. Pine needles covered the soft ground as the sun slowly inched up the pale hued sky. A gentle breeze ruffled them as it swept though the pine grove ShadowClan called home. Dampness and pine sap clung in the air giving a strong but refreshing secant. With the coolness of the wind and shadowy ground it was a wonderful place for any ShadowClan cat.

In the clearing was a blue gray molly her short fur sleek and clean looking like it had just been groomed. Her head was held high but no pride showed in her ocean blue eyes. Intact the showed nothing to give away the molly's state of mind. Two words could describe her, emotionless and dissent. Why? Well no one really knows, not even her closest kin. It's as if she has no soul. Her heart broken and unrepeatable. But that's not the case this warrior has a soul like a burning fire and her heart is as strong as the strongest of storms never has it been broken. It's fire is just to hot for anyone to get to close without being burned.
Who is this molly? She is none other then Oceanfur an average warrior in ShadowClan. Nothing's special about her not her coat nor eyes not her skills nor kin. Nothing stands out about her other then her emotionless and dissent actions. Her personality so hard to understand but other Clans just think she's a normal ShadowClan cat. Cold, harsh and heartless but that is not true. The molly was not heartless she is cold and harsh though.

Standing up Oceanfur headed to the fresh kill pile her tail slightly flicking with each step. It was longer then most of her Clanmates' but not to much. Reaching the pile she grabbed a lizard. Thank StarClan. The thought ran though her mind. Why bother? Why would they care about a lizard? They don't care about some of their descents. She added to herself taking her prey by a patch of pine needles. What her mind wanted to say was that StarClan didn't care about her. But couldn't bring herself to even think it.
Settling down she began to eat. Oceanfur let her thoughts wonder as she didn't see anyone else in camp that'd care. Haftgaze's missing probably tired of all the pointless fighting. Soon she was deep in thought witch was quite unusual for this molly but a lot was on her mind. To much to list.

Shaking out her glossy red fur, a specific red-furred she-cat stepped out of the nursery. Her sharp blue eyes raked the clearing before she gracefully stretched, extending her entire body to its full length. Flicking her feathery tail, Strawberrythorn padded further away from the nursery, lifting her head to try and spot any of her family members.
She wouldn’t mind talking to either Crimsonblaze or Bronzeflash at the moment, she even wanted to have a talk with her eldest daughter. One thing the she-cat wanted to do for sure, was to get away from the nursery. She was a forever queen, of course with her mate being Honeythistle. And even though she had promised him she would remain a forever queen, the ginger feline still took up warrior duties from time to time. To her, the title was all that counted. If she said She was a forever queen, she was a forever queen. And she wouldn’t let any cat question that. Otherwise they’d have to deal with her. And eventually, Honeythistle.

Letting out a yawn, the she-cat walked over to the fresh-kill pile, deciding it would be the best idea for her to eat something earlier in the day, such as now. She had plenty of things planned to do later, but the Queen’s mornings were usually free of any work or “duties” she had to do.
Picking a nice sized vole from the pile, Strawberrythorn searched for a place to sit. Normally a very sociable feline, she didn’t like to eat alone. There were very few cats out this early though, much to her disappointment. She only saw a few stragglers, and the occasional apprentice wandering about. Her blue eyes then landed on a blue-gray feline, eating a lizard by herself.
Without a second thought, Strawberrythorn walked over to her, setting the vole down carefully before she herself took a seat.
“Hey there! Looking for some company?” She asked, letting out a little purr. She could be welcoming, when she wanted of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Inkjoy laughed,"Yes, basically the whole season," she nodded at his mention of a medium length brown pelt,"That would definately be nice," she sighed in longing, imagining how she wouldn't ever get too hot or too cold. Then she thought for a moment, brainstorming other good pelts,"What about medium length green?" she joked, twitching her whiskers as she held back a laugh.

Listening to Inkjoy’s suggestion, his blue eyes widened. “A medium length green?! Well that certainly would make me the best hunter in the forest, now wouldn’t it?” He joked back, laughing at how silly this all sounded. But of course it sounded silly, Frostedflicker loved to joke around. He learned over his moons that when you make others laugh, you automatically are more likable to them. “Speaking of green pelts, that reminds me of my apprentice days.” He meowed, smiling. “I have a really good friend Pinelake, amazing she-cat by the way, but when we were apprentices, she tried to literally become a pine tree. She smeared mud all over her pelt, and then rolled around in the fallen pine needles. She seriously looked like a monster from my kit-hood dreams when she stood up!” Frostedflicker exclaimed, a laugh enveloping his body. “I still call her Needleface to this day.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

In Mudtuft's opinion anything could be turned into a challenge, but if it was real challange than he was happier. He knew that there was never a true challange when it came to Bristledawn and him. Plus, he didn't mind getting pretty things for her, not when he knew it was all a game. It was just a game, something to entertsin both of them in the cold leaf-bare days and make them feel warmer due to the source of entertainment. I guess you could say he was spending time with a friend. "Of course I will," he purred, standing up to stretch his muscles, "But wouldn't you like to come?" He asked. He was enjoying himself quite a lot and did not fancy having to go out in the territory without someone especially knowing he could have stayed in the camp with someone.

Bristledawn mocked a pout. “But I just finished grooming my fur to perfection. You do know, it takes hours to look this beautiful.” She posed for him, holding her nose up and gently waving her tail in the air. “But if I must come to support my charming hunter....” Here she let out a sigh, rolling her eyes. “I suppose I could come to speculate.” Bristledawn then broke out laughing after her little “monologue”, not able to hold the laughter in any longer. She really was looking forward to getting out of camp though, she hadn’t been on a good run in a while. “How about we take the path to the deeper part of the territory? I’m sure we should find something pretty there.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
hey WindyGale I'm doing good how about you *he asked*

“Enjoying the warmer weather,” he said happily. The air still had a chilly bite, but leaf-bare’s fatal grip was loosening on all of the clans.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post

“Enjoying the warmer weather,” he said happily. The air still had a chilly bite, but leaf-bare’s fatal grip was loosening on all of the clans.
Thank StarClan I feel leafbare goes on all too long *he said*
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:56 PM

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;495011]
Quote:

"I know we hunted so much prey today I am proud to have you as a friend."
Me too *he said patting you on the shoulder*
Old April 18th, 2018, 05:20 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Can I joinnn?

bump after 72 hours

Old April 18th, 2018, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;495132]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
Me too *he said patting you on the shoulder*
Dangerhawk smiled at you with a big grin and he was happy "Its getting late we should eat."

Old April 18th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Yeah hopefully *he said* do you want something from the freshkill pile *he asked*
Nightshadow's nose twitched, "no. I'm not hungry." After deciding she sounded a bit harsh when she said this, she added, "thank you, though." She sat up, stretching her tail and her spine while yawning. She sniffled, "It's so bright outside it makes my stomach hurt."
Old April 18th, 2018, 07:45 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow's nose twitched, "no. I'm not hungry." After deciding she sounded a bit harsh when she said this, she added, "thank you, though." She sat up, stretching her tail and her spine while yawning. She sniffled, "It's so bright outside it makes my stomach hurt."
Tagts a bit weird he said confused why does it mke your stomach hurt *he asked*
Old April 18th, 2018, 07:46 PM

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;495186]
Quote:

Dangerhawk smiled at you with a big grin and he was happy "Its getting late we should eat."
Yeah *he said*
Old April 18th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
@OmbreFeather

He looked back at Emberpool with a quick glace and saw that she knew something. Nah he thought she cant know. He finished his prey and got rid of the bones and looked at Emberpool. "Want to go hunting?" He asked with a slight smile. He knew that most cats can't see threw him he hoped all cat could not but at this point Foxclaw was convinced that Emberpool could see threw his brave face.
Emberpool shrugged calmly, as if she did not have a care in the world. "Sure." She agreed. Looking into his eyes, she knew that he had found out she knew something was wrong with him. Emberpool decided to pretend still that she didnt. "Lets go." She mewed.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread