Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I fell for her, turns out...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:23 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 10:22 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:19 PM
Hiraeth's Characters || ✦
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 10:14 PM
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2018, 09:53 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*ShadowFire walked up and sat beside you* hey RumbleStorm how are you *he asked*
@DerangedLlama
Rumblestorm looked to his left as he heard the familiar soft sound of falling pawsteps. He blinked once, taking in the cat. He didn't recognize him,though that wasn't to be expected. ShadowClan had grown so much that he often found it hard to remember every cat's name. "I'm doing quite fine, to be honest." He meowed conversationally, dipping his head to lap at a rather stubborn piece of fur that was sticking up. "I trust the same to you?" The marbled tom glanced up once after asking the question, then returned to his grooming. In all honest, he wasn't actually feeling as down as usual. He was just beginning to lapseback into the familiar hardworking warrior he had been before Willowpetal's death. It was honestly a relief not to be carrying around the burden of grief that layer on his shoulders that felt like clouds before a heavy rainstorm. Now, the feeling was more like the puffy clouds during a summer day. They were always present in the sky but never quite dark enough to blot out the sun. At least, not for too long.
Old April 19th, 2018, 09:59 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[I apologize for this being late.]

Hollyshadow was honestly surprised by his honesty. His willingness to tell the truth about how he felt was inspiring. It made this slightly depressed molly feel a bit better, not because he wasn't doing good, no but because he'd honestly tell her. And I just did what I always do. Say I'm fine and not let anyone know. She reflected flicking her left ear. As he mumbled an apology she strained her ears to make sure she heard why. Maybe she wasn't the one making his day bad maybe he thought he was her's. As he said it was because he had trouble dealing with stuff Hollyshadow was a bit shocked. I do to. The molly realized. They were alike in that way though she didn't know his story. "Well, if you want honesty. I uh, don't really either." The young warrior admitted shifting her paws a bit. It was big for her to admit something like that aloud but she felt Rumblestorm deserved it. The tom had told her exactly how he felt this morning and she hadn't. He deserved it.
Rumblestorm raised his eyebrows. Well, that was a first. Typically he could sense that other cats shyer away from such blunt honesty. He appreciated how she didn't lie to him with a deceitful answer. He offered a small half smile and blinked a couple times. "I see we are not so different as it may seem at first glance." He meowed, his voice lighter than before. It was nice to talk to somewhone who didn't out on a mask of perfect ease like so many he had come to converse with. "So," he meowed at a an attempt to break the growing silence between the two. "D-Do you have an apprentice at the moment?" Rumblestorm instantly regretted even starting on the topic. It was a rash decision on his part, and the molly could instantly send the question right back at him, and, without meaning to, reopen the wound in his heart that had only just begun to heal over. His mouth twitched down in a frown. Nevertheless, he looked up and strained for a small smile.
Old April 19th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Rumblestorm looked to his left as he heard the familiar soft sound of falling pawsteps. He blinked once, taking in the cat. He didn't recognize him,though that wasn't to be expected. ShadowClan had grown so much that he often found it hard to remember every cat's name. "I'm doing quite fine, to be honest." He meowed conversationally, dipping his head to lap at a rather stubborn piece of fur that was sticking up. "I trust the same to you?" The marbled tom glanced up once after asking the question, then returned to his grooming. In all honest, he wasn't actually feeling as down as usual. He was just beginning to lapseback into the familiar hardworking warrior he had been before Willowpetal's death. It was honestly a relief not to be carrying around the burden of grief that layer on his shoulders that felt like clouds before a heavy rainstorm. Now, the feeling was more like the puffy clouds during a summer day. They were always present in the sky but never quite dark enough to blot out the sun. At least, not for too long.
yeah I'm doing alright *he said* i can tell there's something on your mind do you mind telling me what's up *he asked*
Old April 19th, 2018, 11:52 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
yeah I'm doing alright *he said* i can tell there's something on your mind do you mind telling me what's up *he asked*
Rumblestorm looked up slowly from his grooming to stare at the tom cat. Who the hell asks a question like that?! The tom clenched his jaw. "I said I'm d-doing fine." He meowed, a slight chill darkening his deep voice. A small stutter crept into his words out of the sudden wave of impatience he now felt swooping through his form. "Like I said before." He added. The silver and brown marbled feline flicked his tail and straightened his posture. "Why the question?" The tom cat watched the other with a cool gaze, whatever friendly light nearly gone from his own dark blue hues. Rumblestorm often found it, ah, hard to get along with cats who talked to many questions. However, he would attempt his best to stay calm and open to what this cat had on his mind.

Last edited by Jynx; April 19th, 2018 at 11:52 AM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish

The black tom gets up from underneath the tree where he sat, and walked past the cats who appeared to be eating. ThornFur, being the shy, blue eyed black tom he is, keeps his head high and facing forward, careful not to make eye contact with the others and trying to avoid any conversations that may arise from the other clan cats.

His pace slowed as he came close to a big pine tree that was identical to the ones that surrounded the camp. ThornFur looked up, got on his haunches and leaped onto the big hollow truck. He climb up the rough trunk and found a nice stable branch, he proceeded to that branch and lied down, spectating the warriors below.
Old April 19th, 2018, 01:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Since the battle with ThunderClan and RiverClan, Peachfuzz had been on high alert. Tensions in the Clans were still decently high due to the Gathering skirmish, and the hulking ShadowClan warrior would not put it past their enemies to attack them again. Even moons after it happened, he still had trouble processing that ThunderClan would defy StarClan's Wish by attacking his Clan under the truce. Why was Passionstar acting like Snowstar? Toms should make decisions for themselves, not allow she-cats to corrupt their thoughts and views.

Stepping into the clearing from visiting his mate, the intense gaze of the towering tom drifted across the clearing until it landed on the form of his sister. Mistytuft looked disheveled, as if she had not left her nest for days, and irritation flashed beneath his pelt at the thought of his sister thinking she should go out looking so .. unpresentable. How in StarClan did she think she could find a mate looking like that?

Peachfuzz stalked toward Mistytuft, a scowl etched across his face. "What do you think you are doing?" he demanded. "Going out looking like some rogue that got hit by a monster? You will never find a tom if you think this is how you should look." A growl rose in his throat. "You make rats look pretty in comparison."

@Myik

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 19th, 2018, 01:52 PM

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;495475]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
are you ok *he asked*
"ya ya i'm ok." He said looking in the air. "we should get some rest.he said walking to the warriors den.

Old April 19th, 2018, 02:09 PM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish

ThornFur starts to climb down the tree where he was resting, when he got to the ground he sensed a tension in the camp, shaking that sense away he continued on, his blue eyes bright as ever, and his shiny black coat making him hot from the heat of the day. He started to walk around the camp, wondering what he should do next. Giving a shrug, he saw a few cats go into the Warriors den, ThornFur followed behind silently, his paw steps were like tiny pebbles hitting the ground, silent to those who are not aware they landed.

Last edited by ThornFur; April 19th, 2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydream there had to be more, but not everycat wanted to share all of their news, so they didnt push. "Every mother loves their kits, even if they show it in the hardest ways, and i think they knew that all along." daydream commented. how were they doing? also terrible. these past few months had been tiring. from the battles, floods, and so on to recently geckoleaf dying in their damn arms. it stung, everytime they even looked down at their front paws they could remember how sickeningly wet they were from blood that didnt belong to them. but they were managing, they always did, moondancer had taught them how to. they chuckled when moondancer offered to go into the territory, appreciating the memorial sentiment."Im sure ill have flashpaw go get things from now on, im showing her were all the herbs grow in the territory today. our first training session." they never thought theyd have an apprentice, really. they thought theyd be stubborn, but once finding out what flashpaw goes through, similar stuff to themselves, they couldnt help but take her under their wing. they werent even that old, they could go on without an apprentice. but with the stress of loss it was becoming harder to do their job at the moment. things were calming down, or maybe it was the calm before the storm.

Moondancer nodded lightly. Daydream didn't answer her question about how they were. But she didn't want to push it. She knew Daydream was a reserved cat, and Moondancer didn't want to push their boundaries. She cared about them, that was not it. She just didn't feel like pushing them at this moment, especially not in the middle of the clearing.
"Well, if you ever need help with anything, just say the word, alright dear?"
Moondancer spoke, giving Daydream a supportive glance. Be it with training or just having someone they knew around when leaving camp or the likes, Moondancer would do all in her might to assure that Daydream felt comfortable.
In a way, Moondancer had begun to see Daydream as family. As a kit, even. She felt responsible for them. She had watched them grow, watched them progress in life. And despite Daydream's many struggles in life, Moondancer couldn't be more proud.
Old April 19th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Yeah I prefer night just like you and it helps me blend in with my surroundings *he meowed*
Nightshadow nodded, "I stand out in the morning because of my black fur. My suffix, -shadow, was given to me because of how I would sneak around at night, staying in the shadows." She shrugged and put her head on her paws, looking longingly outside and wishing it could be dark. Finally, she sniffled and brought her head up, looking back at Shadowfire. She wasn't the best at conversation and could feel the awkwardness hanging in the air.
Closed Thread