Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 01:34 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Bean
Today 01:34 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:33 PM
Lf Vinepaw sig Headshot
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:32 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Bean
Today 01:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2018, 04:18 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The little black kit looked at Daydream with a pained expression, and shook her head. "My mistakes never leave. It's why I dream of this dog almost every night!" she wailed, confessing in her dream what she'd been unable to share with Daydream in the waking world. Miserably, she buried her face in her forepaws. "Shadowclan would be better off without me. I'm no warrior..." A terrifying snap split the air and the little kit's head jerked upright as she looked down. The dog had suddenly grown taller by fox lengths, and its massive forepaws had scraped away the bark of the tree where the trunk had split. Even its teeth had grown longer and its eyes more wild. It reared back and slammed its massive paws against the tree with another splintering 'crack' as the kit gripped the branch she rested on in terror.
daydream let out a shaky breath as the branch they were balancing on was starting to give out. they dig their claws into the bark, gripping on for dear life,"Nightpaw..Luckynight," they spoke loudly above the dogs barks,"you are more courageous than any warrior, you are bright and intelligent and happy to be alive despite seeing war face to face-" they meant it. normally kittypets would have left by now after seeing how much the clans fought. having to hunt for food, her giving up her comfortable life for the sole purpose of having loyalty towards daydream and the rest of the clan. "If goldenstar didnt accept you into the clan i wouldve shreded him myself because i see potential in you that can be achieved, you have so much here for you. Im here for you." they believed in her, she was all they had left. she had always been a constant in her life. she had saw past their grumpy exterior and loved it instead, and that was more than daydream could ever repay,"This is only a dream which you control. youve beaten this dog once, you can do it again. Im right here beside you this time."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Sunray took a deep breath, trying to hide his anxiety. He honestly hated going to the medicine den, especially for major things, because he didn't know the outcome, and if it was major, it would probably end up major. It's okay, you'll be fine, he assured himself in his head. Finally, he did as was told and, albeit hesitantly, sat up and faced her. He seemed like he was bracing himself for the worst to happen, though he was probably overreacting. It wouldn't be as bad as he was thinking, would it?
they sat infront of the tom, eyes going into slits in concentration. they needed to be extremely careful, or they would end up taking a cats sight in the process. they gazed at the warriors eye, looking where the location of the thorn was. it was long enough that they could take it out with the swipe of their tongue, the problem was it that felines tongues were rough edged. so they would have to do it but quick, and apply the ointment to stop inflammation and infection. so they did just that, having to litterally lick the toms eye to get the thorn out properly, flinching when they felt the cool and jelly like skin of his eye under their tongue. but they could feel the thorn in their mouth, and thats all that mattered. they spit the thorn out into a pile of ruble in the den, bending down to start chewing at the flowers to apply it in his eye. it would help with the itching, irritation, and anything along the eyes of that.
Old April 19th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Rumblestorm looked up slowly from his grooming to stare at the tom cat. Who the hell asks a question like that?! The tom clenched his jaw. "I said I'm d-doing fine." He meowed, a slight chill darkening his deep voice. A small stutter crept into his words out of the sudden wave of impatience he now felt swooping through his form. "Like I said before." He added. The silver and brown marbled feline flicked his tail and straightened his posture. "Why the question?" The tom cat watched the other with a cool gaze, whatever friendly light nearly gone from his own dark blue hues. Rumblestorm often found it, ah, hard to get along with cats who talked to many questions. However, he would attempt his best to stay calm and open to what this cat had on his mind.
It looked to me like you were thinking about something like you were missing someone *he said*
Old April 19th, 2018, 04:51 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow nodded, "I stand out in the morning because of my black fur. My suffix, -shadow, was given to me because of how I would sneak around at night, staying in the shadows." She shrugged and put her head on her paws, looking longingly outside and wishing it could be dark. Finally, she sniffled and brought her head up, looking back at Shadowfire. She wasn't the best at conversation and could feel the awkwardness hanging in the air.
*He smiles and shuffles his paws* uhh so what do you want to talk about *he asked*
Old April 19th, 2018, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThornFur View Post
ThornFur starts to climb down the tree where he was resting, when he got to the ground he sensed a tension in the camp, shaking that sense away he continued on, his blue eyes bright as ever, and his shiny black coat making him hot from the heat of the day. He started to walk around the camp, wondering what he should do next. Giving a shrug, he saw a few cats go into the Warriors den, ThornFur followed behind silently, his paw steps were like tiny pebbles hitting the ground, silent to those who are not aware they landed.
Hey ThornFur *ShadowFire said getting up* so how are you *he asked*
Old April 19th, 2018, 04:56 PM

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;495519]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post

"ya ya i'm ok." He said looking in the air. "we should get some rest.he said walking to the warriors den.
We just started eating *he said confused* I can tell there's something on your mind you can tell me this is between you and me now what's wrong *he said*
Old April 19th, 2018, 05:00 PM

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;495569]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
We just started eating *he said confused* I can tell there's something on your mind you can tell me this is between you and me now what's wrong *he said*

He looked around "can we talk tomorrow on a border patrol by ourselves?" He asked softly. He walked into the warriors den looked at his friend sad that he could not tell him now what was going on.

Old April 19th, 2018, 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;495570]
Quote:

He looked around "can we talk tomorrow on a border patrol by ourselves?" He asked softly. He walked into the warriors den looked at his friend sad that he could not tell him now what was going on.
*He nods his head and goes out on gaurd duty* this is my third day of gaurd duty in a row *he muttered* *the night comes and goes and as the sun rose he went to wake you up* Danger wake up *he whispered* @Dangerhawk

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 19th, 2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Hey ThornFur *ShadowFire said getting up* so how are you *he asked*

*ThornFur looks at ShadowFire* Oh, hello, I'm doing pretty well *his blue eyes seemed to become more brighter* How have you been? *he asked*
Old April 19th, 2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThornFur View Post

*ThornFur looks at ShadowFire* Oh, hello, I'm doing pretty well *his blue eyes seemed to become more brighter* How have you been? *he asked*
I'm doing good thanks for asking *he said with a smile* so what have you been up too *he asked*
Old April 19th, 2018, 05:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moondancer nodded lightly. Daydream didn't answer her question about how they were. But she didn't want to push it. She knew Daydream was a reserved cat, and Moondancer didn't want to push their boundaries. She cared about them, that was not it. She just didn't feel like pushing them at this moment, especially not in the middle of the clearing.
"Well, if you ever need help with anything, just say the word, alright dear?"
Moondancer spoke, giving Daydream a supportive glance. Be it with training or just having someone they knew around when leaving camp or the likes, Moondancer would do all in her might to assure that Daydream felt comfortable.
In a way, Moondancer had begun to see Daydream as family. As a kit, even. She felt responsible for them. She had watched them grow, watched them progress in life. And despite Daydream's many struggles in life, Moondancer couldn't be more proud.
"I'll make sure to, i promise." to be honest, daydream had looked towards moondancer more of a mom to them than anyone else. they only associated her with good memories, ones of them training together and what not. they missed training as a warrior, and they remembered how hesitant they were to accept the position as a medicine cat. but it comforted them that she was still proud of them-beyond warrior training. they still put it to good use, her skills had saved their life constantly with all these aggressive battles, border clashes, and tensions rising. and because of that, they were going to pass them down to flashpaw,"I havent wasted the skills that youve taught me you know," they mewed, a faint smile on their face,"im going to be training flashpaw. giving her both the life of a warrior and a medicine cat. with the world we live in today, we know cats arent hesitant to strike at a medicine cat." they had more scars on them as a medicine cat than they did as an apprentice, bunches of them littering their body. cricketpaw. hell she had been slaughtered at her own border! that could be flashpaw if they didnt give her tools to defend herself.
Closed Thread