Today 08:17 PM

Old July 4th, 2018, 12:34 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

@doug.

What would I do?

The question left the leader tongue-tied. It was a good question. If Fallenstar was going to start things like Snowstar did, then a confrontation wasn't enough to solve their problems. Blazingstar would have to be bold and show everyone that WindClan can't be messed with as long as he was in charge. That plan would need some thinking through before he would discuss it with anyone first.

"I'm not quite sure yet. They'll all need to be taught a lesson. I need to something a little more bold compared to Dapplestar. I just hope she'd approve of it," he commented. He always compared himself to Dapplestar and got many replies that he was doing just as well as she was, but sometimes he didn't believe it. He'd never actually analyzed the previous leaders' actions and if he took a moment to do so, perhaps he'd think differently.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 6th, 2018, 12:48 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a moment, Cinderpaw couldn’t think of anything to say, and then a sharp smile, like that of a fat kittypet eyeing an extra bowl of kibble, crept up across her maw. ”I bet that’s even cuter in ShadowClan. They must love you there, huh?” Her words came out lazily, almost carelessly, her ears pricking up as she faced the ShadowClan apprentice. These cats were a good match for her wit, and it was nice to talk to someone who didn’t stare at her blankly every once in a while. Cinderpaw loved her Clan, and she had nothing against the proud history of WindClan itself, but the cats within it… well… nowadays it seemed like they were getting dumber and more interested in chasing their own tails than their enemies.

”I really have to say, I didn’t think there would be any shadow-dwellers over here. Your Clan has more brains than brawn, and I figured you’d be hiding in the shadows, waiting for someone you could manipulate into doing your dirty work to come along.” Cinderpaw added, glancing over the ShadowClanner. The other she cat was fluffier than she was, but looked to be about the same age - much to her shock. Cinderpaw was small, but had a sort of mean litheness to her that made her age more believable, and anyone who tangled with her was quick to believe she’d been training for a while. Of course, she wasn’t stupid enough to start a fight with a ShadowClan cat - there was peace at the moment, and they needed to keep it that way - but as soon as any tensions showed up, Cinderpaw would be quick to deal with these “mysterious” (more like nutty, if you asked her) cats in the shadows. As many as she could handle, anyways.

It might not be a ton, but it would be enough to show others that she was not to be trifled with. ”That is what you guys do, isn’t it? Or am I mistaken… are you the ones who hit and run like cowards?” She asked, feigning ignorance. Her own Clan had a history of doing that, but it was a sore spot for Cinderpaw - she never brought up the cowardly WindClan warriors who had dared to sully their name. If only more good warriors would show up soon, take over the Clan, and perhaps make them feared once more. It was doubtful, but damn… wouldn’t that be awesome?

@Mauve
Another snort sounded from Rosepaw and the she-cat sat down calmly, placing her tail delicately over her front paws. The comment didn't phase her, as she was well used to the other Clans' opinions on ShadowClan. It still made her blood boil whenever another cat dragged her Clans' name through the mud, however, and she let her claws slide out part way, creating little scratches in the soil before retracting back into her paws. "I'm actually quite respected in ShadowClan. My sister happens to be Daydream's apprentice," she offered, her voice matter-of-fact as she spoke. "Although I'm sure you're important too in your little Clan! They must love all of your bubbly remarks." A grin turned up the corners of Rosepaw's lips and she shrugged, flicking her ear to rid a moth that had started to circle it.

At the mention of the shadowy terrain of her Clans' territory, the fluffy she-cat bristled slightly, though it was barely noticeable as she flattened it before it got any worse. "The shadows can be fun, but nothing's better than seeing the confused and dazed look that seems to be permanently stuck to all the other Clan cats' faces. You simply can't see that in the shadows!" she chuckled, lifting her tail off her paws and out behind her. She had to admit, this cat had just about as much wit as her. It was a definite change of pace from the usual dull and born ShadowClanners. They weren't all like that, but even the ones that were, definitely weren't up to the level Rosepaw preferred to be at; messing with cats simply for the joy of doing it. It brought a certain kind of pleasure to the young apprentice that nothing else could really satisfy.

"I think you might have us confused with your own Clan, if I'm not mistaken," Rosepaw purred, her voice like water over stones. "After all, you are the ones who started that pointless battle because Blazingstar couldn't handle being ridiculed." She didn't really know much about the battle between WindClan and ThunderClan, and despite the fact that ShadowClan had allied with WindClan during, Rosepaw didn't really care for the moor-running felines. They should've been able to defend themselves without dragging ShadowClan into their petty border squabbles. "How is Blazingstar doing after that loss though? Oh! And how sad, a WindClan warrior even left you guys for another Clan - to be their medicine cat. Couldn't stand to be around WindClan anymore - even Surgestorm died to get away from you." Her words were harsh, but they were spoken in a casual tone, as if Rosepaw was simply listing off the events of the day. A smirk on her face and a light in her eyes told Cinderpaw that she intended for the words to hurt. To strike a chord. The fluffy feline waited patiently, tail flopping back and forth, for Cinderpaw's reaction, almost like a hunter waiting patiently for a trap to catch an unsuspecting fox.

Last edited by Mauve; July 6th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old July 21st, 2018, 05:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Static
Lionpaw was sent out to mark the Shadowclan border by himself and he couldn’t help, but hope silently that he’d get to see Riverpaw while patroling, he just hoped she would be alone if she did come.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 21st, 2018, 05:50 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Static
Lionpaw was sent out to mark the Shadowclan border by himself and he couldn’t help, but hope silently that he’d get to see Riverpaw while patroling, he just hoped she would be alone if she did come.
Riverpaw walked through shadowclan territory,getting closer to the border.Her mentor had sent her to hunt,and if she got close to the border to check it.She had came here though even though she wasn't originally heading the direction of the border.She always did when she was alone in the territory in hopes of seeing Lionpaw.She would usually not see him though,or he would be with other cats.Today she might get lucky though.And got closer to the border and saw someone standing near it.She sped up slightly,recognizing Lionpaw as she came into view.She didn't say anything at first,thinking that he was probably with his mentor or on patrol.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; July 21st, 2018 at 06:25 PM.
Old July 21st, 2018, 06:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Riverpaw walked throughs shadowclan territory,getting closer to the border.Her mentor had sent her to hunt,and if she got close to the border to check it.She had came here though even though she wasn't originally heading the direction of the border.She always did when she was alone in the territory in hopes of seeing Lionpaw.She would usually not see him though,or he would be with other cats.Today she might get lucky though.And got closer to the border and saw someone standing near it.She sped up slightly,recognizing Lionpaw as she came into view.She didn't say anything at first,thinking that he was probably with his mentor or on patrol.
Lionpaw’s heart skipped at sight of Riverpaw, though he assumed her mentor was nearby or a patrol so he dipped his head,” Greetings Riverpaw, how is Shadowclan doing?” It was simple border chat nothing to make her mentor or patrol suspicious, for all her mentor knew they had met at a gathering and are saying hello.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 21st, 2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Lionpaw’s heart skipped at sight of Riverpaw, though he assumed her mentor was nearby or a patrol so he dipped his head,” Greetings Riverpaw, how is Shadowclan doing?” It was simple border chat nothing to make her mentor or patrol suspicious, for all her mentor knew they had met at a gathering and are saying hello.
Riverpaw dipped her head to."Shadowclan is doing good.And what about windclan?"She asked,waiting for his mentor to come out.After he didn't though,she decided she would actually talk normally once he replied,but she should still play it safe until she was sure.

Old July 21st, 2018, 06:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Riverpaw dipped her head to."Shadowclan is doing good.And what about windclan?"She asked,waiting for his mentor to come out.After he didn't though,she decided she would actually talk normally once he replied,but she should still play it safe until she was sure.
Lionpaw also thought it was best to play it safe for a moment,” The rabbits are plentiful this green leaf.” He dropped his voice to a whisper,” Is your mentor with you?”

Old July 21st, 2018, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Lionpaw also thought it was best to play it safe for a moment,” The rabbits are plentiful this green leaf.” He dropped his voice to a whisper,” Is your mentor with you?”
"No.What about yours?"Riverpaw whispered,glancing around while trying not to make it to obvious that she was hopeful they where alone.She hadn't talked to Lionpaw in what seemed like forever.

Old July 21st, 2018, 06:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"No.What about yours?"Riverpaw whispered,glancing around while trying not to make it to obvious that she was hopeful they where alone.She hadn't talked to Lionpaw in what seemed like forever.
Lionpaw at a normal tone meowed,” No. I was sent to patrol along, which seems a bit mousebrainned to me as I could have been jumped by trespassing Shadowclan warriors.” He meowed

Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Lionpaw at a normal tone meowed,” No. I was sent to patrol along, which seems a bit mousebrainned to me as I could have been jumped by trespassing Shadowclan warriors.” He meowed
"Well,we have been apprentices for a while now,so I think out clans believe we can defend ourselves in a fight.Riverpaw told him,walking up to the border and sitting down on her side.She wished she could be closer to him,but then they would smell Shadowclan on Windclan's border and it would probably start a fight between the two clans.