Old December 30th, 2023, 10:11 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

deerpaw took a nap.
Old December 31st, 2023, 11:25 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowpaw woke up at night and felt different. he went back to sleep.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:43 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
27/100

This morning was a cold one, and she had been awake for quite a while. Originally, she had been out in the clearing, searching for something to do… But to no avail, so she came puttering back into the apprentice’s den to seek out the comfort of her cozy nest. On her way there, however, she found herself glancing towards Batpaw–whom’s nest was right next to hers, so it’s not like she couldn’t notice him even if she tried.

“What’s up with you?” She asked, approaching carefully. Despite her rather rude tone, she spoke softly to him–still with some bratty grit, though. Seating herself beside him, her tail thumped against the ground as she watched him. Perhaps his eyes were hurting–weird. Lifting her tail, she placed it over his head, the tip of her fluffy tail effectively covering his eyes. An oddly caring gesture, coming from her–especially odd if you knew about her distaste for physical contact. Surprisingly, this interaction wasn’t making her skin crawl… Probably because she was initiating it.

[ @silver. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 4th, 2024, 07:15 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Turtlepaw tried her best to not be seen and be “sneaky”, as she looked around her new home.
Old January 4th, 2024, 01:12 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

batpaw // he/him // 11 moons
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]

---

Great. Just what he needed. Another headache. When Midleaf's grating voice fills the silence of the den, his ears lay flat against his head and he groans. Even just the one string of words was enough to make his temples throb! It had to be out of annoyance. Had to be. There was no other reason for him to be in so much sudden pain other than the irritation caused by the other apprentice. Since his eyes are screwed tightly he doesn't know that she's going to touch him. Even the light draping of her tail over his head has him hissing in pain, a dull ache from when he was hit over the head with a hunk of ice haunting him painfully.

"I was just fine until you showed up!" He huffs. Despite his words, there's no bite behind them. If anything he's whining a bit, trying and failing to lie about how he's feeling. The odd behavior, the pained hissing, the flinching when touched... It was obvious, wasn't it? How pathetic of him, letting her see him so weak!

midleaf | @Omari

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 9th, 2024, 02:47 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 7 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

after her embarrassing attempt at fighting her fears, squirrelpaw decides to huddle up in her nest. perhaps she was too ashamed to step out of the apprentices den, she has a feeling everybody knows she was stupid enough to sneak out in the dead of night. realistically, though, none of her clanmates actually know. unless they happened to be awake or something. she shudders at the idea. mistlewhisker wasn't a gossiper, was she..??

with a heavy sigh, she stares at the raven in front of her. she'd decided to grab it earlier for herself. although, now that she looks at it.. she's not really sure if she's going to be able to finish it all by herself. she peers around the den slowly, seeing who's all in the den (hopefully not gutspaw, she's not a fan of it right now!). maybe someone would want to share a meal with her??

stars knows she needs some friends.

[ @Poprock ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 10th, 2024, 04:49 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rufflepaw took a nap

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 12th, 2024, 11:41 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

A certain goopy apprentice scurried into the apprentice's den with tears hot on his cheeks and a nose full of snot. Even Goopypaw grimaced at his sniffle, his black and orange ears flattening at the sound. It was gross and annoying, two words the others seemed to use to describe him. What's worse? They were right. He was just a disgusting ball of gloop and dirt with siblings who barely tolerated him and parents who hated him. The rest of the day was defineyly going to be spend sulking in his moss scrap nest like a kit. Just the way he liked it. But of course fate had other plans. Other sticky, embarrassing, horrible plans.

He hadn't seen the raven before his paw had landed on it. By the time he registered what he had stepped on it was too late. It had been gooped. The tom's panic set in immediately. "Oh! Oh geez I--" A black paw shook frantically, trying to free the raven from his sticky hold. Blacks feather began flying everywhere. "Oh no I didn't mean to... I'm so sorry !!!!" He turned towards one of the walls and began smacking the raven against it, hoping once the bird fell off his paw he could run away from Shadowclan and never return. Squirrelpaw was obviously going to eat that!!! And now here he was slamming her dinner against the wall. Oh stars this day couldn't get any worse! "It's stuck!! I just need to-"

BAM!!!

With a final whack against the wall, the raven fell to the ground: squished flat and short most of its feathers. Goopypaw stared at it in horror, frozen in his spot as he waited for Squirrelpaw's reaction.
@furrensic oh theyre about to be besties I can feel it
Old January 13th, 2024, 12:45 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
31/100

He’s always so mean.

“Take care with how you speak to me.” Midnightpaw replied, tone sharp, but her voice was still quiet and somewhat soft. By the looks of it, he was still suffering from… Ah, something, after that whole hail issue. By the looks of it, he never went to get it checked out–his hubris was far too big for something like asking for help, after all. So, here he was, suffering the consequences.

“I’m takin’ you to the medicine den. It’s hard to sleep at night when you’re huffing and puffing in agony all of the time.” Well, that and she did care about him, to a certain degree. She didn’t like seeing her clanmates in pain, but interestingly enough, she especially didn’t like seeing him in pain. Midnightpaw decided to blame it on the fact that it wasn’t very fun being lippy to someone who was in pain all of the time. It made for boring, guilt-filled arguments. “Up and at ’em! C’mon.”

[ @silver. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 13th, 2024, 12:51 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

batpaw // he/him // 11 moons
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]

---

Ugh, fine! If it would get her off of his back he supposes it was time to seek the guidance of the healer. Hefting himself to his paws, he winces a bit with the movement but quickly makes an attempt to brush it off as best he can. No need to show weakness in front of a bloodthirsty predator such as she. An ounce of pity offered in his direction and he swears he would tear her to shreds where she stood! Nonetheless, he had been locked away, suffering through his agony alone, for some time now, hadn't he? It was almost... Pleasant. To have someone care enough for him to force him to seek help.

Or whatever! Honestly, it was more annoying than anything!

Weak on his paws, he squints at her in attempt to shoo away the second ghost of her that loomed at her side. Two Midleafs would drive him insane, he's sure of it. So he's doing as much as he can to will away the copy so he only has to deal with one. Having let his injury fester for far too long, the first step he takes nearly has him toppling off balance, eyes widening in alarm as he steadies himself on his paws.

midleaf | @Omari

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !